GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (joepuzzles234), 48 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,618
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,123
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,518
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,385
Posts1,059,733
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 141 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 140 141
Re: Election 2012 [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #601178
04/27/11 11:50 PM
04/27/11 11:50 PM
East Tennessee
R
ronnierocketAGO Offline OP
ronnierocketAGO  Offline OP
R

East Tennessee
I think its funny how Frank wants to take America "back," and could possibly give it to a Mormon President. You know a member of maybe one of the more discriminated against religious groups in the history of America? People driven out of New York and Midwest and into Utah because of violence? A group that really isn't respected or liked at all by the GOP's Evangelical social-conservative base unless they need the money or votes?

The '12 spring primary smear trash about Magic Underwear, polygamy, FOOTLOOSE, cult welfare, "converting" dead people into the LDS, etc...it's going to get nasty. Where will Frank be then?

Probably blame Romney for not revealing himself enough or his church attendance records or give a full account of that time he went to Las Vegas to take a piss.

Re: Election 2012 [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #601179
04/27/11 11:56 PM
04/27/11 11:56 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
Nice job Lilo, but I fear nothing will change for a hopefully small minority of people. I think many know the truth but sadly can't accept it.

On another note, Orly Taitz was just on Lawrence O'Donnell's show. OMG! lol O'Donnell wanted her to specifically address the birth certificate that the President released today AND he asked if she'd apologize. That woman is nuts. She kept talking, not answering him but holding up some "selective service" document saying he's committed social security fraud or such???? She SAYS that there's a court date (2 I think) coming up. O'Donnell kept yelling at her to answer the question if the BC was enough for her and she went on a rant about this SS document. He ended up kicking her off and told her to go play with Donald Trump. lol

TIS

I finally saw that interview TIS. She is nuts. Some of her has spread to the Board.

"Generosity. That was my first mistake."
"Experience must be our only guide; reason may mislead us."
"Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read."
Re: Election 2012 [Re: olivant] #601181
04/28/11 12:01 AM
04/28/11 12:01 AM
California
The Italian Stallionette Offline
The Italian Stallionette  Offline

California
Oli,

Both her and O'Donnell were talking at the same time. Could you get exactly which document she had? What was she disputing? Was it his Social Security number???? She's been bitching about the birth certificate all this time and refused to even comment now that it's been debunked (again). Is this the new thing now? I think the college grades are coming into play as well by this nutjobs. confused

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon

Re: Election 2012 [Re: Frank_Nitti] #601201
04/28/11 08:58 AM
04/28/11 08:58 AM
NJ
Don Marco Offline
Underboss
Don Marco  Offline
Underboss
NJ
Originally Posted By: Frank_Nitti
But while we're at, I'll play devil's advocate in this whole birther debate and suggest now that Obama has shown his birth certificate, he should do the same with regards to his passport and travel information.

We know he was in Pakistan in his formative years so what was he doing there? Where did he go to school? Was he under the Islamic Jihadist tutelage like his buddy Reverend Wright? Given his actions and the people he's associated with (anti-American preachers and former terrorist turned academics like Bill Ayers) I think we have a right to know where this guy's been, b/c he's been all over the Islamic world.

So while you're purposely raising fuel prices to benefit your Islamic counterparts and destroying the value of the dollar, why don't you release that passport and tell us exactly what you were doing all over the Middle EAst and North Africa.

Which one of the Fox News folks told you he was in Pakistan during his young years? Could you possibly mean Indonesia?
At least we know there is at least one right winger that is a non-intellectual, although apparently is an elitist. Reverend Wright is a Islamist Jihadist? Is this from the Donald Trump school of ridiculous statements that are meant to be attention grabbers?

"After all, we are not communists"

Christopher Moltisanti: You ever think what a coincidence it is that Lou Gehrig died of Lou Gehrig's disease?

Tony Soprano: Yeah well, when you're married, you'll understand the importance of fresh produce.
Re: Election 2012 [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #601205
04/28/11 09:24 AM
04/28/11 09:24 AM
V
VinnyGorgeous Offline
BANNED
VinnyGorgeous  Offline
BANNED
V
Underboss
Apparently Trump's helicopter landed in some New England town yesterday where he shook hands and pretended to be the next President. He said he was gonna have to examine the birth certificate to determine it's authenticity. "Is it's real? Is it proper?" is what he said.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/reality_intrudes_on_donald_show_vFtp5goa5ZAQFfe4McOBnJ

"What is given, can be taken away. Everyone lies. Everyone dies." - Casey Anthony, in a poem, July 7, 2008
Re: Election 2012 [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #601206
04/28/11 09:36 AM
04/28/11 09:36 AM
V
VinnyGorgeous Offline
BANNED
VinnyGorgeous  Offline
BANNED
V
Underboss
'Face the Nation' Host: Trump's a Racist!

4/27/2011 8:30 PM PDT by TMZ Staff

The host of "Face the Nation" -- flush with anger -- called Donald Trump a racist.

Bob Schieffer appeared Wednesday night on "The CBS Evening News" and reacted to Trump's latest salvo against President Barack Obama, in which Trump suggested the Prez might not have had the grades to get into Harvard Law School.

Schieffer said, "That's just code for saying he got into law school because he's black. This is an ugly strain of racism that's running through this whole thing."

Earlier in the day, Trump said, "I have friends who have smart sons with great marks, great boards, great everything and they can't get into Harvard. We don't know a thing about this guy. There are a lot of questions that are unanswered about our President."

http://www.tmz.com/2011/04/27/bob-schaff...-school-grades/

Couldn't agree more with Bob Schieffer

"What is given, can be taken away. Everyone lies. Everyone dies." - Casey Anthony, in a poem, July 7, 2008
Re: Election 2012 [Re: VinnyGorgeous] #601207
04/28/11 09:45 AM
04/28/11 09:45 AM
With Geary in Fredo's Brothel
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

Trump is a racist blowhard who is taping into the worst instincts of this country. He is also a total phony. He's not worth 10% of what he claims he is worth, he's prospered by using bankruptcy courts and he is no more serious about running for president than I am.

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

"I stood in the courtroom like a fool."

"I am Constanza: Lord of the idiots."

Re: Election 2012 [Re: Don Marco] #601208
04/28/11 09:47 AM
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

Originally Posted By: Don Marco
But while we're at, I'll play devil's advocate in this whole birther debate and suggest now that Obama has shown his birth certificate, he should do the same with regards to his passport and travel information.

We know he was in Pakistan in his formative years so what was he doing there? Where did he go to school? Was he under the Islamic Jihadist tutelage like his buddy Reverend Wright? Given his actions and the people he's associated with (anti-American preachers and former terrorist turned academics like Bill Ayers) I think we have a right to know where this guy's been, b/c he's been all over the Islamic world.

So while you're purposely raising fuel prices to benefit your Islamic counterparts and destroying the value of the dollar, why don't you release that passport and tell us exactly what you were doing all over the Middle EAst and North Africa.

Which one of the Fox News folks told you he was in Pakistan during his young years? Could you possibly mean Indonesia?
At least we know there is at least one right winger that is a non-intellectual, although apparently is an elitist. Reverend Wright is a Islamist Jihadist? Is this from the Donald Trump school of ridiculous statements that are meant to be attention grabbers?

He traveled to Pakistan and lots of places as a young man during and after college. This crap is like the nonsense about how Clinton went to Moscow when he was young and was a closet commie. Apparently the wingnuts prefer our leaders to be complete hicks who do not travel, who do not understand the world....like Palin.

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

Re: Election 2012 [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #601209
V
VinnyGorgeous Offline
BANNED
VinnyGorgeous  Offline
BANNED
V
Underboss
I hope he does run. I could use the laugh.

Re: Election 2012 [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #601210
04/28/11 09:49 AM
04/28/11 09:49 AM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
Oli,

Both her and O'Donnell were talking at the same time. Could you get exactly which document she had? What was she disputing? Was it his Social Security number???? She's been bitching about the birth certificate all this time and refused to even comment now that it's been debunked (again). Is this the new thing now? I think the college grades are coming into play as well by this nutjobs. confused

TIS

I'm not sure. However, I think she referred to his selective service form and his social security number.

Re: Election 2012 [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #601211
04/28/11 10:01 AM
04/28/11 10:01 AM
Chicago Underworld
Frank_Nitti Offline
"The Enforcer"
Frank_Nitti  Offline
"The Enforcer"
Underboss
Chicago Underworld
Yeah, that was kind of my Michael Richards moment earlier. Sorry if I offended. But it's interesting that folks feel the need to defend scum like Reverend Wright, and that no one's had a rebuttal for the fact that Obama announced his intent to run for President in the home of Bill Ayers, same guy who was leader of a communist revolutionary group that conducted a campaign of bombing public buildings during the 1960s and 1970s. Political differences aside, because I'm not very political anyway, but these aren't exactly the types of people I want running the country or associating with the leader of this country.

Re: Election 2012 [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #601212
04/28/11 10:10 AM
04/28/11 10:10 AM
V
VinnyGorgeous Offline
BANNED
VinnyGorgeous  Offline
BANNED
V
Underboss
I don't think Obama ever tried to defend that moron Reverend Wright. That guy is nothing like Obama. Or that Bill Ayers. Along the way you meet a lot of people and just because you've met them or listened to them speak, it doesn't mean you agree with them. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Obama's an atheist.

Re: Election 2012 [Re: Frank_Nitti] #601221
04/28/11 11:26 AM
04/28/11 11:26 AM
NJ
Don Marco Offline
Underboss
Don Marco  Offline
Underboss
NJ
Yeah, that was kind of my Michael Richards moment earlier. Sorry if I offended. But it's interesting that folks feel the need to defend scum like Reverend Wright, and that no one's had a rebuttal for the fact that Obama announced his intent to run for President in the home of Bill Ayers, same guy who was leader of a communist revolutionary group that conducted a campaign of bombing public buildings during the 1960s and 1970s. Political differences aside, because I'm not very political anyway, but these aren't exactly the types of people I want running the country or associating with the leader of this country.

I had no idea that Bill Ayers lived in the town square of Springfiled Illinois, where Obama actually announced he was running for President.

"Sen. Barack Obama stood before a cheering crowd in his home state Saturday and announced he will seek the 2008 Democratic nomination for president.

Invoking the memory of fellow Illinoisan and the 16th president of the United States, Abraham Lincoln, the first-term senator addressed thousands packed into the Springfield, Illinois, town square on a chilly day in America's heartland." - CNN February 10, 2007

Christopher Moltisanti: You ever think what a coincidence it is that Lou Gehrig died of Lou Gehrig's disease?

Tony Soprano: Yeah well, when you're married, you'll understand the importance of fresh produce.
Re: Election 2012 [Re: Frank_Nitti] #601222
04/28/11 11:31 AM
04/28/11 11:31 AM
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

Obama denounced what Wright said, and he barely knows Bill Ayers. Nitti, your sources of information (probably Faux News) are very shaky. Also I am sure you have the same feelings about Bush hanging out with war criminals like Cheney and Rummy.

Re: Election 2012 [Re: dontomasso] #601223
04/28/11 11:58 AM
04/28/11 11:58 AM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
Originally Posted By: dontomasso
Nitti, your sources of information (probably Faux News) are very shaky.

I concur. Some of your previous posts about economics seem to be based largely on analyses provided by the Heritage Foundation. You might want to broaden your array of both political and economic sources.

Re: Election 2012 [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #601228
04/28/11 12:27 PM
04/28/11 12:27 PM
Chicago Underworld
Frank_Nitti Offline
"The Enforcer"
Frank_Nitti  Offline
"The Enforcer"
Underboss
Chicago Underworld
Well I don't know what the Heritage Foundation is but I'm familiar with the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority and Chartered Financial Analyst associations.

And I guess it was Bill Ayers who was at the home of Obama? Either way he's associated with these people and if you are too that's your right, but expect some slight disagreement.

We ARE at War right now, right? With Islamic extremists among others. Right, wrong, or indifferent we have to take war time precautions, IMO. Thus perhaps this whole birther or whatever you wish to call it business is somewhat justified on those grounds.

Re: Election 2012 [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #601229
04/28/11 12:36 PM
04/28/11 12:36 PM
V
VinnyGorgeous Offline
BANNED
VinnyGorgeous  Offline
BANNED
V
Underboss
Most of these presidents knew people who could be considered negative characters. I will bet you a million bucks Reagan had at least two crooked friends in Hollywood, and by the way, wasn't he friendly with Sinatra? Sinatra, the biggest mob groupie since Virginia Hill.

Re: Election 2012 [Re: Frank_Nitti] #601230
04/28/11 12:40 PM
04/28/11 12:40 PM
V
VinnyGorgeous Offline
BANNED
VinnyGorgeous  Offline
BANNED
V
Underboss

And I guess it was Bill Ayers who was at the home of Obama? Either way he's associated with these people and if you are too that's your right, but expect some slight disagreement.

Have you ever talked to someone who might be considered a crook or a shady individual? Maybe found out later this guy was no good? Well, I have.

We ARE at War right now, right? With Islamic extremists among others. Right, wrong, or indifferent we have to take war time precautions, IMO. Thus perhaps this whole birther or whatever you wish to call it business is somewhat justified on those grounds.

What? What does the war against Islamic extremists have to do with that birther nonsense? You wanna make sure he's not one of the Islamic extremists?

Re: Election 2012 [Re: VinnyGorgeous] #601241
04/28/11 01:34 PM
04/28/11 01:34 PM
California

California
To lighten the mood a bit, here's a segment by Steven Colbert who is insisting that Obama release his elementary school records. lol

(it's funny yet it's not because this could end up as ridiculous as this sounds, being an issue with the nutjobs and the rightwing media. rolleyes

TIS

http://www.colbertnation.com/the-colbert...-s-report-cards

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 04/28/11 01:36 PM.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

Re: Election 2012 [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #601244
04/28/11 01:44 PM
04/28/11 01:44 PM
V
VinnyGorgeous Offline
BANNED
VinnyGorgeous  Offline
BANNED
V
Underboss
lol Yeah have him release his elementary records!!! I also want to see his dental records. It would be unacceptable to have a president with bad teeth!

Re: Election 2012 [Re: Frank_Nitti] #601245
04/28/11 01:48 PM
04/28/11 01:48 PM
NJ
Don Marco Offline
Underboss
Don Marco  Offline
Underboss
NJ
Well

The announcement was made in Springfield, IL at the town square. It was not at Ayer's house, or Obama's house. Your sources are questionable, at best.

Re: Election 2012 [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #601248
04/28/11 01:53 PM
04/28/11 01:53 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
To lighten the mood a bit, here's a segment by Steven Colbert who is insisting that Obama release his elementary school records. lol

TIS

I don't know why they just don't interview the other babies who were in the maternity ward nursery with the President when they were born. Surely, they would remember him.

Last edited by olivant; 04/28/11 01:55 PM.

Re: Election 2012 [Re: Don Marco] #601249
04/28/11 01:55 PM
04/28/11 01:55 PM
California

California
Originally Posted By: Don Marco
Well

The announcement was made in Springfield, IL at the town square. It was not at Ayer's house, or Obama's house. Your sources are questionable, at best.

I remember that announcement very well (as I'm sure many here do) and Don Marco is correct. Frank, I don't know where you got the info but it's not correct. confused

TIS

Re: Election 2012 [Re: olivant] #601250
04/28/11 01:59 PM
04/28/11 01:59 PM
California

California
Originally Posted By: olivant
[quote=The Italian Stallionette]To lighten the mood a bit, here's a segment by Steven Colbert who is insisting that Obama release his elementary school records. lol

TIS

I don't know why they just don't interview the other babies who were in the maternity ward nursery with the President when they were born. Surely, they would remember him.

Oli,

They could have film (8mm likely) tongue of Obama's mother delivering her baby in front of a popular Hawaiian site and that still would not be good enough for the whackos. lol If I were advising Obama, I'd say release NOTHING more because NOTHING will be enough for these people. rolleyes

TIS

Re: Election 2012 [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #601251
04/28/11 02:00 PM
04/28/11 02:00 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
Okay, let's settle this. The President started his political career by running for the Illinois State Senate. Bill Ayer's hosted a fund raising event for the President during that campaign.

Re: Election 2012 [Re: olivant] #601253
04/28/11 02:19 PM
04/28/11 02:19 PM
California

California
Originally Posted By: olivant
Okay, let's settle this. The President started his political career by running for the Illinois State Senate. Bill Ayer's hosted a fund raising event for the President during that campaign.

Oli,

Settle this???? Surely you jest? wink Ah, if only it were that simple hu? Mind if I'm a tad skeptical? lol

TIS

Re: Election 2012 [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #601279
04/28/11 05:26 PM
04/28/11 05:26 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
Well, settle the facts regarding the launching of his presidential campaign.

Re: Election 2012 [Re: olivant] #601312
04/28/11 10:05 PM
04/28/11 10:05 PM
California

California
After reading some remarks on various sites of those who STILL refuse to believe this birth certificate is on the level, I had to laugh at this remark.

"The AFTERbirthers are STILLbirthers". lol

TIS

Re: Election 2012 [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #601392
04/29/11 03:27 PM
04/29/11 03:27 PM
East Tennessee
R
ronnierocketAGO Offline OP
ronnierocketAGO  Offline OP
R

East Tennessee

Re: Election 2012 [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #601394
04/29/11 04:02 PM
04/29/11 04:02 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
After reading some remarks on various sites of those who STILL refuse to believe this birth certificate is on the level, I had to laugh at this remark.

"The AFTERbirthers are STILLbirthers". lol

TIS

lol

Page 10 of 141 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 140 141

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull