GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (Toodoped, 1 invisible), 60 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,618
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,128
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,518
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,386
Posts1,059,759
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 141 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 140 141
Re: Election 2012 [Re: Frank_Nitti] #601093
04/27/11 11:14 AM
04/27/11 11:14 AM
New York
Sicilian Babe Offline
Sicilian Babe  Offline

New York
Originally Posted By: Frank_Nitti
So he could have shown this thing months ago and ended it then, but instead let it fester in the media while troops are dying, gas prices are through the roof, and people are out of work.

Gee, sounds like politics as usual to me.

Why SHOULD he have shown it? He's answered this nonsense numerous times, he's had statements from Hawaiian governors, both Democrat and Republican, that authenticate documents he PREVIOUSLY submitted, so why should he have shown anything further? What other president has had to prove his birthplace so many times? What other president has been asked to settle a nonsensical question like this time after time after time?

Gee, could it be because his skin is dark and his middle name is Hussein and his opponents have nothing better to do than make up complete and utter BULLSHIT???

President Emeritus of the Neal Pulcawer Fan Club
Re: Election 2012 [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #601094
04/27/11 11:21 AM
04/27/11 11:21 AM
Chicago Underworld
Frank_Nitti Offline
"The Enforcer"
Frank_Nitti  Offline
"The Enforcer"
Underboss
Chicago Underworld
As I stated earlier, he should have shown his ORIGINAL birth certificate from DAY 1 and this issue would have never seen the light of day. So why didn't he?? Probably because he realized that letting the birthers run with this thing as long as possible would only detract from the real issues at hand in this country, and at the same time serve to discredit the Right.

Politics as usual.

Re: Election 2012 [Re: Frank_Nitti] #601096
04/27/11 11:27 AM
04/27/11 11:27 AM
California
The Italian Stallionette Offline
The Italian Stallionette  Offline

California
The live birth certificate is the only one he had and he showed it two years ago. Nobody in Hawaii receives the long form birth certificate. Two governors verified it existed, along with others who examined it. Why should OBAMA have a higher standard to prove his birth. mad He showed what he had. End of story.

Btw, my SIL was born in Hawaii and recently needed his B.C. for some mortgage paperwork. It looked exactly like Obama's "live birth". That's all he received from the State.

I call bullshit on anyone trying to pursue this any further.

TIS

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 04/27/11 08:47 PM.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon

Re: Election 2012 [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #601097
04/27/11 11:30 AM
04/27/11 11:30 AM
New York
Sicilian Babe Offline
Sicilian Babe  Offline

New York
You haven't said WHY he should be required to show it. He showed what is commonly issued and used in the state of Hawaii, and displayed it on the internet. He had statements from state officials of Hawaii that said that he was born there. Why is that not more than enough?

And if the Right has been discredited for this issue, they have nobody but themselves to blame for feeding the trolls in the first place.

Let them stay in their trees and fling their crap like the ignorant, uneducated, uncultivated, underdeveloped and truculent primitives that they are.

Re: Election 2012 [Re: Sicilian Babe] #601098
04/27/11 11:37 AM
04/27/11 11:37 AM
California

California
SB,

We'll find out in the next couple days or so what the Rightwing "spin" will be to discredit this birth certificate. You just KNOW they won't let it drop.
rolleyes

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

Re: Election 2012 [Re: Sicilian Babe] #601099
04/27/11 11:39 AM
04/27/11 11:39 AM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe
Why SHOULD he have shown it? He's answered this nonsense numerous times, he's had statements from Hawaiian governors, both Democrat and Republican, that authenticate documents he PREVIOUSLY submitted, so why should he have shown anything further? What other president has had to prove his birthplace so many times? What other president has been asked to settle a nonsensical question like this time after time after time?

Exactly. I would have told them to go fly a kite. I've lived through several Presidents and I've never seen any of their birth certificates. At the core of this is racial animus. It's must be traumatic for some people that a half black guy is President and that name ... Madonne! That's also exactly what I told my classes. Reagan, Clinton, Bush? and now ... Obama! What kind of name is that? Madonne!

"Generosity. That was my first mistake."
"Experience must be our only guide; reason may mislead us."
"Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read."
Re: Election 2012 [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #601100
04/27/11 11:41 AM
04/27/11 11:41 AM
New York
Sicilian Babe Offline
Sicilian Babe  Offline

New York
Why should anyone, let alone the President of the United States, give the teeniest, tiniest turd what these people say? I was originally going to type "what these people think", but the truth is, they probably have never had a thought. A brain is required for that.

Re: Election 2012 [Re: Frank_Nitti] #601101
04/27/11 11:43 AM
NJ
Don Marco Offline
Underboss
Don Marco  Offline
Underboss
NJ
So he could have shown this thing months ago and ended it then, but instead let it fester in the media while troops are dying, gas prices are through the roof, and people are out of work.

Gee, sounds like politics as usual to me.

You're right - releasing his birth certificate would have ended the wars, cut gas prices in half, and given everyone a job. That must be why Trump the genius has used it as the centerpiece of his campaign. Why didn't McCain have to prove he was eligible to run - he was closer to being ineligible by being born in the Panama Canal Zone than Obama was.

Trump is proud that he caused this? - he should be embarassed that he even brought it up and basically lied to everyone by implying that his "investigators" found unbelievable stuff.

Last edited by Don Marco; 04/27/11 11:46 AM.

"After all, we are not communists"

Christopher Moltisanti: You ever think what a coincidence it is that Lou Gehrig died of Lou Gehrig's disease?

Tony Soprano: Yeah well, when you're married, you'll understand the importance of fresh produce.
Re: Election 2012 [Re: olivant] #601102
New York
Sicilian Babe Offline
Sicilian Babe  Offline

New York
Originally Posted By: olivant
I've lived through several Presidents and I've never seen any of their birth certificates. At the core of this is racial animus.

You've expressed, far more succinctly and elegantly, what I've been trying to say. Bravo.

Re: Election 2012 [Re: Sicilian Babe] #601104
04/27/11 11:53 AM
04/27/11 11:53 AM
Chicago Underworld
Frank_Nitti Offline
"The Enforcer"
Frank_Nitti  Offline
"The Enforcer"
Underboss
Chicago Underworld

Let them stay in their trees and fling their crap like the ignorant, uneducated, uncultivated, underdeveloped and truculent primitives that they are.

Uhhhh...The Tea Party movement started on the floor of the Chicago Mercantile Exchange with an economic analyst named Rick Santoro; not in the backwoods of the Ku Klux Klan. I love how the Left always tries to paint themselves as cultivated and educated while the right are poor dirt farmers who've never cracked a book. Spoken like a typical Lefty elitist.

And I agree Obama shouldn't have been required to show his BC, but he could have taken the high road if he's such a great emancipator and leader of men. He DIDN'T because he's more concerned with winning elections than anything else and knew this all would detract from the real issues at hand which it's done quite nicely.

Re: Election 2012 [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #601105
04/27/11 11:54 AM
04/27/11 11:54 AM
Chicago Underworld
Frank_Nitti Offline
"The Enforcer"
Frank_Nitti  Offline
"The Enforcer"
Underboss
Chicago Underworld
BTW For those who continue to want to play the race card, I honestly don't think there are many people in this country who oppose this President simply because he has brown skin. However, I do think there are many who support him solely because of the fact he DOES has brown skin.

I mean, he's already gone back on just about everything he promised in the election and has caved to the right on almost every major issue. Yet his supporters still follow him blindly and support him no matter what he goes back on.

So who are the TRUE racists here??? Just sayin...

Re: Election 2012 [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #601107
04/27/11 12:20 PM
04/27/11 12:20 PM
New York
Sicilian Babe Offline
Sicilian Babe  Offline

New York
So, the President's supporters are Lefty elitist racists? And the Right are educated and open-minded? Yes, there's all sorts of support for that school of thought...

Have to go now. I can't stare at the computer screen much longer, as I am blinded by my ardent support of the President's brown skin.

Re: Election 2012 [Re: Sicilian Babe] #601110
04/27/11 12:57 PM
04/27/11 12:57 PM
V
VinnyGorgeous Offline
BANNED
VinnyGorgeous  Offline
BANNED
V
Underboss
So, the President's supporters are Lefty elitist racists? And the Right are educated and open-minded? Yes, there's all sorts of support for that school of thought...

Have to go now. I can't stare at the computer screen much longer, as I am blinded by my ardent support of the President's brown skin.

lol lol I'm so happy there are people like you in this world. You just destroyed that right winger.

"What is given, can be taken away. Everyone lies. Everyone dies." - Casey Anthony, in a poem, July 7, 2008
Re: Election 2012 [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #601111
04/27/11 01:10 PM
04/27/11 01:10 PM
Chicago Underworld
Frank_Nitti Offline
"The Enforcer"
Frank_Nitti  Offline
"The Enforcer"
Underboss
Chicago Underworld
So I guess the wealthy elite in the top 1% of the income bracket who always vote Repbulican are also uneducated sloths??? What about free market capitalists who abide by Laissez-faire ideology in government?? Are we uncultured, uncouth, uneducated, or all of the above???

Like I said, typical lefty elitism that exists only in politics, because most true liberal voices are completely eclectic and apolitical. It's only the liberals who feel the need to 'join a side' who get involved in politcal banter and grandstanding.

Re: Election 2012 [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #601118
04/27/11 02:12 PM
04/27/11 02:12 PM
New York
Sicilian Babe Offline
Sicilian Babe  Offline

New York
I don't abide by demographics or pigeonholes. I talk about what I see and hear. And what I've heard and seen from the people who are propagating this birther nonsense is that they are stupid, ignorant and unreasonable. They are the same people who will say that he's a Muslim. They are the same people who probably believe that he has horns and a tail.

Who was doing all the grandstanding on this issue? The President, until today, hasn't even commented on it. Who kept it alive though news cycle after news cycle? Not the President or this supporters. And who now is blathering about the President's education?? Not the President or his supporters.

BTW, the wealthiest people in this country "always" vote Republican? 1.5% of the households in this country hold the top earner slot at +$250,000. I'm going out on a limb and saying that includes the Clintons, the Bidens and the Obamas. I don't think they vote Republican, do you???

Re: Election 2012 [Re: Frank_Nitti] #601126
04/27/11 03:06 PM
04/27/11 03:06 PM
With Geary in Fredo's Brothel
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

With Geary in Fredo's Brothel

Like I said, typical lefty elitism that exists only in politics, because most true liberal voices are completely eclectic and apolitical. It's only the liberals who feel the need to 'join a side' who get involved in politcal banter and grandstanding.

That's why Trump was a birther who now says Obama didn't deserve to go to Harvard?

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

"I stood in the courtroom like a fool."

"I am Constanza: Lord of the idiots."

Re: Election 2012 [Re: Sicilian Babe] #601130
04/27/11 03:32 PM
04/27/11 03:32 PM
NJ
Don Marco Offline
Underboss
Don Marco  Offline
Underboss
NJ

BTW, the wealthiest people in this country "always" vote Republican? 1.5% of the households in this country hold the top earner slot at +$250,000. I'm going out on a limb and saying that includes the Clintons, the Bidens and the Obamas. I don't think they vote Republican, do you???

Not to mention those Kennedys! How strange that they apparently vote Republican but were elected as Democrats! Isn't it a GOP mantra to whine about the liberal Hollywood crowd? Not too many of that group are falling out of the top 1.5% of earners. I was surprised to hear that there are no rich people in Manhattan - there must not be since it almost always votes for the Democrats.

Last edited by Don Marco; 04/27/11 03:35 PM.

"After all, we are not communists"

Christopher Moltisanti: You ever think what a coincidence it is that Lou Gehrig died of Lou Gehrig's disease?

Tony Soprano: Yeah well, when you're married, you'll understand the importance of fresh produce.
Re: Election 2012 [Re: Don Marco] #601131
04/27/11 03:36 PM
04/27/11 03:36 PM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
Originally Posted By: Don Marco
Just when you thought Trump was done with foolish statements comes this one:

Real estate mogul Donald Trump suggested in an interview Monday that President Barack Obama had been a poor student who did not deserve to be admitted to the Ivy League universities he attended.

The REAL news headline of the day should be:

Trump Unable To Produce Certificate Proving He's Not A Festering Pile Of Shit

Re: Election 2012 [Re: dontomasso] #601132
04/27/11 03:37 PM
04/27/11 03:37 PM
California

California
I had to look up who this guy was, but I heard earlier today that a guy named Jerome Corsi is due to release a book on May 17 titled, "Where's The Birth Certificate."

to quote a portion of the attached story:

A source close to the publisher said the book is “utterly devastating,” and that “Obama may learn things he didn’t even know about himself!” The publisher has vowed to fight any legal action that may be taken from the president’s attorneys.

http://brianekoenig.com/2011/04/wheres-t...the-presidency/

Some people ON THE RIGHT are so damned upset at this Presidency that they will try anything at all. They are a bunch of whiny ignorant losers. rolleyes

TIS

Re: Election 2012 [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #601137
04/27/11 04:11 PM
04/27/11 04:11 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
TIS, Corsi has been on the President's back since the campaign.

Re: Election 2012 [Re: dontomasso] #601144
04/27/11 06:00 PM
04/27/11 06:00 PM
Chicago Underworld
Frank_Nitti Offline
"The Enforcer"
Frank_Nitti  Offline
"The Enforcer"
Underboss
Chicago Underworld
Originally Posted By: dontomasso

That's why Trump was a birther who now says Obama didn't deserve to go to Harvard?

As if President Bush didn't get rained on everyday for simply trying to defend this country from another 911. But the Right throws as mud as anyone, don't get me wrong. I never said otherwise. I meant that most true liberals are above the mudslinging and destructive nature of bourgeois politics.

Originally Posted By: SicilianBabe

True, but I thought I'd counter your blanket generalization with another. But then again, I guess you weren't referencing the upper class Republican millionaires as uneducated tree dwellers, rather the ones from the lower end that grow your food, raise your beef, and man your army. Right???

It takes a variety of demographics to make a country great, and I think that BOTH sides tend to forget that.

Re: Election 2012 [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #601146
04/27/11 07:05 PM
04/27/11 07:05 PM
Chicago Underworld
Frank_Nitti Offline
"The Enforcer"
Frank_Nitti  Offline
"The Enforcer"
Underboss
Chicago Underworld
But while we're at, I'll play devil's advocate in this whole birther debate and suggest now that Obama has shown his birth certificate, he should do the same with regards to his passport and travel information.

We know he was in Pakistan in his formative years so what was he doing there? Where did he go to school? Was he under the Islamic Jihadist tutelage like his buddy Reverend Wright? Given his actions and the people he's associated with (anti-American preachers and former terrorist turned academics like Bill Ayers) I think we have a right to know where this guy's been, b/c he's been all over the Islamic world.

So while you're purposely raising fuel prices to benefit your Islamic counterparts and destroying the value of the dollar, why don't you release that passport and tell us exactly what you were doing all over the Middle EAst and North Africa.

Re: Election 2012 [Re: Frank_Nitti] #601148
04/27/11 07:17 PM
04/27/11 07:17 PM
East Tennessee
R
ronnierocketAGO Offline OP
ronnierocketAGO  Offline OP
R

East Tennessee
But while we're at, I'll play devil's advocate in this whole birther debate

How about while we're at it I play devil's advocate and suggest the Holocaust never happened? Or that 9/11 was an inside job? Or that the CIA invented AIDS?

Let's instead play tit for tat. Donald, show us your fucking financial records. Don't be a bitch, show us the money.

Re: Election 2012 [Re: Frank_Nitti] #601151
04/27/11 07:31 PM
04/27/11 07:31 PM
MI
Lilo Offline
Lilo  Offline

MI
But while we're at, I'll play devil's advocate in this whole birther debate and suggest now that Obama has shown his birth certificate, he should do the same with regards to his passport and travel information.

We know he was in Pakistan in his formative years so what was he doing there? Where did he go to school? Was he under the Islamic Jihadist tutelage like his buddy Reverend Wright? Given his actions and the people he's associated with (anti-American preachers and former terrorist turned academics like Bill Ayers) I think we have a right to know where this guy's been, b/c he's been all over the Islamic world.

So while you're purposely raising fuel prices to benefit your Islamic counterparts and destroying the value of the dollar, why don't you release that passport and tell us exactly what you were doing all over the Middle EAst and North Africa.

Are you serious?

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."
Winter is Coming

Now this is the Law of the Jungle—as old and as true as the sky; And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.
Re: Election 2012 [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #601153
04/27/11 07:34 PM
04/27/11 07:34 PM
Chicago Underworld
Frank_Nitti Offline
"The Enforcer"
Frank_Nitti  Offline
"The Enforcer"
Underboss
Chicago Underworld
This isn't conspiracy garbage. You can't deny that Obama attended the church of an anti American preacher who more or less supported Bin Laden and 911. You also can't deny that there's an inherent anti American/Western subversiveness present in modern Islamic 'teachings', and that this president is, or at least was, right in line with that kind of garbage.

Not that I'd vote for him, but this Trump momentum that seems to get bigger everyday is starting to remind me of Hitler's sudden rise* in terms of scope and power. He's just saying f*you, we're taking this country back from the Lefty Communist pseudo Academics who hate the same white man that built and founded this country on his back and with his blood. You Lefties smoked too much pot in the 60's but now think you're capable of running a country and it ain't happening.

*-(NOt that I'm a proponent of Nazism, we're just talking.)

Re: Election 2012 [Re: Frank_Nitti] #601159
04/27/11 08:50 PM
04/27/11 08:50 PM
MI
Lilo Offline
Lilo  Offline

MI
This isn't conspiracy garbage. You can't deny that Obama attended the church of an anti American preacher who more or less supported Bin Laden and 911. You also can't deny that there's an inherent anti American/Western subversiveness present in modern Islamic 'teachings', and that this president is, or at least was, right in line with that kind of garbage.

Not that I'd vote for him, but this Trump momentum that seems to get bigger everyday is starting to remind me of Hitler's sudden rise* in terms of scope and power. He's just saying f*you, we're taking this country back from the Lefty Communist pseudo Academics who hate the same white man that built and founded this country on his back and with his blood. You Lefties smoked too much pot in the 60's but now think you're capable of running a country and it ain't happening.

*-(NOt that I'm a proponent of Nazism, we're just talking.)

Ok. I thought you were being tongue in cheek but I guess not.
It does kind of show how out there the Obama hatred is.
Reverend Wright supported Bin Laden and 9-11?
Right. Citation?

Modern Islamic teachings are inherently anti-American?
I was raised Muslim. I don't see it. I would venture a guess that even today I know more Muslims than you do. Muslims come in all sorts of categories, political viewpoints, personalities,etc. just like Jews, Whites, and any other group. Some are good; some are bad.

Neither Wright nor Obama is Muslim so again I don't know why people keep bringing that up. I guess since the birth certificate thing didn't pan out back to plan B.

As far as the race element again it doesn't seem to matter how much Obama himself tries to distance himself from it, there are evidently a number of people who are quite peeved that a Black man had the audacity to go to Harvard, the audacity to run for President and God forbid the nerve to win.
He is Black, yes. It doesn't mean he's good, bad or indifferent-just that his skin has more melanin than some. Watching the meltdown of the Right over this is humorous or would be if they weren't drifting past the loony event horizon.

As far as "taking the country back" perhaps you can explain what that means. This country was multiracial from its founding. It was built by various people. In the last 40-50 years it's seen the removal of the legal pedestals of segregation and white supremacy. That was a good thing.

So anyone who wants to "take the country back" should perhaps explain how far back they want to go. Because the days of a 90%+ white electorate are gone forever.

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."
Winter is Coming

Now this is the Law of the Jungle—as old and as true as the sky; And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.
Re: Election 2012 [Re: Lilo] #601160
04/27/11 08:57 PM
04/27/11 08:57 PM
California

California
Nice job Lilo, but I fear nothing will change for a hopefully small minority of people. I think many know the truth but sadly can't accept it.

On another note, Orly Taitz was just on Lawrence O'Donnell's show. OMG! lol O'Donnell wanted her to specifically address the birth certificate that the President released today AND he asked if she'd apologize. That woman is nuts. She kept talking, not answering him but holding up some "selective service" document saying he's committed social security fraud or such???? She SAYS that there's a court date (2 I think) coming up. O'Donnell kept yelling at her to answer the question if the BC was enough for her and she went on a rant about this SS document. He ended up kicking her off and told her to go play with Donald Trump. lol

TIS

Re: Election 2012 [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #601166
04/27/11 09:26 PM
04/27/11 09:26 PM
California

California

On the lighter side, here's a story from the widow of the doctor who delivered the President. smile The family only found out today after seeing the birth certificate.

"...Take for example the family of Dr. David A. Sinclair who had no idea until a few hours ago that his name was on President Obama’s birth certificate. Ivalee Sinclair, the doctor’s widow, woke up this morning to discover that her late husband was the one who delivered the future leader of the free world. Talk about a nice surprise. TMZ interviewed her today and it’s clear that this was quite a charming little surprise.

TIS

http://www.mediaite.com/online/birth-cer...resident-obama/

Re: Election 2012 [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #601169
04/27/11 09:45 PM
04/27/11 09:45 PM
New York
Sicilian Babe Offline
Sicilian Babe  Offline

New York
Frank, I've seen a lot hear in my years of membership, but I've never read such a racist rant. I don't understand where these ideas came from and how they evolved. While I've known that we don't see eye-to-eye, you're always interesting and intelligent. However, your post sickened me. It was hateful, and I really thought more of you.

Re: Election 2012 [Re: Frank_Nitti] #601170
04/27/11 09:51 PM
04/27/11 09:51 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
This isn't conspiracy garbage.

So, what kind of garbage is it?

Also: Kudos Lilo.

Last edited by olivant; 04/27/11 09:52 PM.

Page 9 of 141 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 140 141

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull