GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Toodoped), 142 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,461
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,873
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,321
Posts1,058,539
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
"TG" Graziano HATES Mob Wives show..HATES IT!!!!! #599784
04/12/11 02:44 PM
04/12/11 02:44 PM
V
VinnyGorgeous Offline OP
BANNED
VinnyGorgeous  Offline OP
BANNED
V
Underboss
My mobster father stopped speaking to us: "Mob Wives" creator

The first casualty of VH1's upcoming real ity series "Mob Wives" is already in the books.
It's the relationship between Jenn Graziano, the creator of the series that starts Sunday night, and her father, Anthony Graziano, the alleged consigliere of the Bonanno crime family who is serving time for racketeering in a federal prison in North Carolina.
Ever since she decided to do the series, her father has stopped speaking to her -- and her sister, ReneƩ, who is one of the four "wives" on the show.
"He absolutely has not given his blessing. He's not very happy at all, to be honest," says Graziano.
"We tried to explain to him that . . . we're not giving away any secrets," she says.
"But he's not even speaking to us."
If you didn't know it by now, the Mafia's days as a "secret society" are over. There are no more secrets to give away.
Except maybe one: the glitz and glamour of mob life portrayed in movies and TV shows like "Goodfellas" and "The Sopranos" isn't remotely close to the harsh reality faced by the women left behind when their significant others are serving time.
And that's the point Graziano hopes to make in "Mob Wives," in which Graziano's cameras follow her older sister, Renee, and three friends -- including Karen Gravano, daughter of infamous mob turncoat "Sammy the Bull" -- as they try keep it together on Staten Island with their main support systems behind bars.
"It's not all fancy clothes and cars," says Graziano. "These are women who are now single moms trying to make it on their own."
Not that long ago, a series like "Mob Wives" would have been impossible to make.
Now, Graziano says, it really didn't take too much persuading to get the four "Mob Wives" to agree to star in the show, which is still filming in and around Staten Island (with a few detours to Brooklyn and Jersey).
"They were a bit hesitant at first," she says. "But at the same time, they're ready to start new chapters in their lives and stand on their own two feet," she says.
That may be the one reason this show could be made. In the first two episodes, it becomes clear that two of the four women are separated or divorced from their incarcerated husbands -- and a third, Drita D'avanzo, is thisclose to throwing in the towel on her marriage.
"They only have themselves to rely on," says Jenn Graziano, "It's a realistic side of them that makes them no different from other women."
The show itself is shaped around Karen Gravano's return to Staten Island after 10 years of living in Arizona -- first in, then out of the Federal Witness Protection Program -- after her father's release from prison.
Jenn's sister, ReneƩ, who emerges in the first episodes as the central player in the drama, wants nothing to do with Karen. The others are willing to forgive and forget the sins of the father.
"Renee is probably one of the most warm-hearted people you'll ever meet," says Jenn of her sister. Renee's ex-husband Junior was picked up in last January's sweep of Mafia suspects. They are raising their 16-year-old son, AJ, together.
"She'll give you the shirt off her back and 99 cents of her last dollar. [But] she's very dramatic. It just seems to find her," says Jenn, who does not appear on-camera on the show.
"We say that she's hot pink, and I'm beige," she explains.
Gravano, who never married, has an 11-year-old daughter, Katrina (whose father spent eight years in prison).
"Karen is very fun-loving and down-to-earth -- like the girl next door," Graziano says. "But she doesn't take any s**t at all."
Drita's husband, Lee, is in state prison on bank robbery charges, They have two kids.
"She didn't grow up in this lifestyle," says Jenn. "She married into it. She's Albanian and grew up in the projects of Staten Island."
Carla Facciolo has 9-year-old twins. "We call her the 'Sex Kitten,' not in the sense that she sleeps around but she's very sexy and into her looks," Graziano says.

http://www.nypost.com/p/entertainment/tv/crime_time_drama_rNl5C50bXdlF57rTsysJdP#ixzz1JH6F4Bhc

"What is given, can be taken away. Everyone lies. Everyone dies." - Casey Anthony, in a poem, July 7, 2008
Re: "TG" Graziano HATES Mob Wives show..HATES IT!!!!! [Re: VinnyGorgeous] #599785
04/12/11 02:48 PM
04/12/11 02:48 PM
V
VinnyGorgeous Offline OP
BANNED
BANNED
V
Underboss
I can't help but wonder what John Gotti would've said about Growing Up Gotti. I can't imagine nice words.

"What is given, can be taken away. Everyone lies. Everyone dies." - Casey Anthony, in a poem, July 7, 2008
Re: "TG" Graziano HATES Mob Wives show..HATES IT!!!!! [Re: VinnyGorgeous] #599786
04/12/11 03:01 PM
04/12/11 03:01 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
I don't blame the guy for cutting off contact with his putanna daughters. You know me, Vinny. I don't advocate mob life. Ever. But you don't make an ass of your father in front of a national audience. They're all skanks, and they should be ashamed of themselves.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: "TG" Graziano HATES Mob Wives show..HATES IT!!!!! [Re: pizzaboy] #599790
04/12/11 04:04 PM
04/12/11 04:04 PM
V
VinnyGorgeous Offline OP
BANNED
BANNED
V
Underboss
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
I don't blame the guy for cutting off contact with his putanna daughters. You know me, Vinny. I don't advocate mob life. Ever. But you don't make an ass of your father in front of a national audience. They're all skanks, and they should be ashamed of themselves.

I agree. It just goes to show you how far people will go to earn an extra buck. I'm sure they had many discussions with their father about this and they know going in this is gonna hurt him. Yet, they still go forward with it. Money is their father.

Re: "TG" Graziano HATES Mob Wives show..HATES IT!!!!! [Re: VinnyGorgeous] #599807
04/12/11 06:27 PM
04/12/11 06:27 PM
V
VinnyGorgeous Offline OP
BANNED
BANNED
V
Underboss
I must admit I'm a little turned on by Renee's expression. I bet she fucks with a vengeance.

Re: "TG" Graziano HATES Mob Wives show..HATES IT!!!!! [Re: VinnyGorgeous] #599813
04/12/11 06:44 PM
04/12/11 06:44 PM
pittsburgh pa
P
phatmatress Offline
Underboss
phatmatress  Offline
P
Underboss
pittsburgh pa
it looks like theres no eye balls just sockets

I hate Dicknoses!!!!!!
Re: "TG" Graziano HATES Mob Wives show..HATES IT!!!!! [Re: VinnyGorgeous] #599848
04/13/11 08:15 AM
04/13/11 08:15 AM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
Originally Posted By: VinnyGorgeous
I bet she fucks with a vengeance.

And I'll bet that if you weren't sitting behind a computer a thousand miles away from Staten Island, you wouldn't have the courage to make disgusting comments like this one.

Be very careful with whom you comment about Vinny because it's a really small world and you just never know who you may be offending. wink

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.

Re: "TG" Graziano HATES Mob Wives show..HATES IT!!!!! [Re: VinnyGorgeous] #599851
04/13/11 09:55 AM
04/13/11 09:55 AM
V
VinnyGorgeous Offline OP
BANNED
BANNED
V
Underboss
I see nothing offensive about that comment. If someone said this about me, I'd feel pretty good about myself. I didn't say she could scare the paint of a wall. I didn't call her a skank. No, I said I was turned on by her. However, I understand full well why people might not like these women and I'll make it clear right now. I could give a fuck about them. Anybody who is gonna sell out their parents for money is not welcome in my presence. It's nice to see you defend people like that. You don't see that often. It's refreshing.

Re: "TG" Graziano HATES Mob Wives show..HATES IT!!!!! [Re: VinnyGorgeous] #599914
04/13/11 08:48 PM
04/13/11 08:48 PM
T
tt120 Offline
Capo
tt120  Offline
T
Capo
"there is no mob"
- Rene Graziano, Mob Wives, Season 1 Episode 1, 2011

Re: "TG" Graziano HATES Mob Wives show..HATES IT!!!!! [Re: tt120] #599917
04/13/11 09:16 PM
04/13/11 09:16 PM
V
VinnyGorgeous Offline OP
BANNED
BANNED
V
Underboss
Originally Posted By: tt120
"there is no mob"
- Rene Graziano, Mob Wives, Season 1 Episode 1, 2011

She's almost right. There's like 3 people left.

Re: "TG" Graziano HATES Mob Wives show..HATES IT!!!!! [Re: VinnyGorgeous] #600037
04/15/11 08:10 AM
04/15/11 08:10 AM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
Seems to be a lot of these types posting on the boards lately.....

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.

Re: "TG" Graziano HATES Mob Wives show..HATES IT!!!!! [Re: VinnyGorgeous] #600041
04/15/11 10:53 AM
04/15/11 10:53 AM
V
VinnyGorgeous Offline OP
BANNED
BANNED
V
Underboss
lol Well, if you're referring to me then I've never claimed to be a tough guy like some people on here. However, if you do have any problems with me then I'd love to settle this with you in the octagon. I will probably lose, but since you brought up toughness I can't help but wonder how tough you are. I visit New York regularly. I'll let you know when I'm in town.

Re: "TG" Graziano HATES Mob Wives show..HATES IT!!!!! [Re: VinnyGorgeous] #600096
04/16/11 12:24 PM
04/16/11 12:24 PM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
I visit New York regularly. I'll let you know when I'm in town.

Oh, it's not me that you need to let know. Not me that you have to worry about. But be sure to post on here so that her family will know when you'll be in New York.

Like I've said to your several times before..... you just never know who is reading the posts that are made on these boards. wink

BTW, how come you took the original pictures, that you posted, of Renee Graziano out of your posts and replaced them with that Jwow girl from Jersey Shore? confused

Wasn't this the Renee Graziano that you originally said turned you on?

Don Cardi cool

Re: "TG" Graziano HATES Mob Wives show..HATES IT!!!!! [Re: Don Cardi] #600100
04/16/11 01:46 PM
04/16/11 01:46 PM
V
VinnyGorgeous Offline OP
BANNED
BANNED
V
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Don Cardi
I visit New York regularly. I'll let you know when I'm in town.

Oh, it's not me that you need to let know. Not me that you have to worry about. But be sure to post on here so that her family will know when you'll be in New York.

Like I've said to your several times before..... you just never know who is reading the posts that are made on these boards. wink

BTW, how come you took the original pictures, that you posted, of Renee Graziano out of your posts and replaced them with that Jwow girl from Jersey Shore? confused

Wasn't this the Renee Graziano that you originally said turned you on?

lol lol Wait a minute, are you telling me her family wants to meet with me because I think she's aggressive in bed? Now I'm beginning to think they have some mental issues. I mean, I know TG had a severe coke problem, but this appears to be way worse than that. Tell them I'd be honored to meet them. Does she have an e-mail or a phone number? PM me tough guy. Let me call her.

The irony is that while it's true we don't know who is reading our posts, the readers themselves have absolutely no idea who is posting either.

In the words of Nicky Scarfo, I LOVE THIS grin.

And by the way, I never posted these pictures of Renee Graziano and the other mob wives. That was pizzaboy. He deleted his posts as soon as you took offense to my "fuck with a vengeance" post.

As far as JWoww goes. There's no comparison. She makes Renee look like a fucking garbage pile. No offense.

Re: "TG" Graziano HATES Mob Wives show..HATES IT!!!!! [Re: VinnyGorgeous] #600139
04/17/11 12:31 PM
04/17/11 12:31 PM
T
tt120 Offline
Capo
tt120  Offline
T
Capo
the way I see it is good for these girls for tryin to do their own thing and make some money. its 2011 - there are no real rules anymore. everythings basically a hustle, especially in new york where the only way to make real money is through entertainment or having your hand in someone else's pocket. its unfortunate but ridiculous reality tv is such a big part of our culture now; there is always going to be someone more ridiculous and more trashy than the previous shit-fest show that has everyone up in arms. her old time dad might hate it now but if it takes off and she's getting 6 figures from it when he gets out of jail I'd bet he'd look the other way.

Re: "TG" Graziano HATES Mob Wives show..HATES IT!!!!! [Re: VinnyGorgeous] #600152
04/17/11 04:15 PM
04/17/11 04:15 PM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
April 12th :
I must admit I'm a little turned on by Renee's expression. I bet she fucks with a vengeance.

April 13th :
I said I was turned on by her.

April 16th :
Renee look like a fucking garbage pile.

uhwhat lol

PM me tough guy.

confused Me a tough guy? Nahhhhh. I'm a lover....not a fighter.

I mean, I know TG had a severe coke problem, but this appears to be way worse than that. Tell them I'd be honored to meet them. Does she have an e-mail or a phone number? Let me call her.

As the saying goes...."Be careful what you wish for because you just may get it."

I'm sure that someone from Ms. Graziano's family will get your message once they've read your post.

Good luck Vinny. Maybe one day all of your wishes will really come true!

Don Cardi cool

Re: "TG" Graziano HATES Mob Wives show..HATES IT!!!!! [Re: Don Cardi] #600158
04/17/11 09:02 PM
04/17/11 09:02 PM
V
VinnyGorgeous Offline OP
BANNED
BANNED
V
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Don Cardi
April 12th :

April 13th :
I said I was turned on by her.

April 16th :
Renee look like a fucking garbage pile.

uhwhat lol

I said compared to JWoww she looks like a garbage pile. That doesn't mean I think Renee is ugly or not attractive. It simply means I think JWoww looks much better. I hope you understand now lol .

Question for you DC. Why would you defend somebody who is willing to sell out her father for money? It's a little odd, considering you got quotes from Gotti there. "You don't betray who you are." Well, Renee Graziano has betrayed her father. There is nothing lower. And even though I have very little respect for people like TG, I have even less respect for people who sell out their own blood for money. Maybe if they did something positive, I'd see them in a different light.

Re: "TG" Graziano HATES Mob Wives show..HATES IT!!!!! [Re: VinnyGorgeous] #600173
04/18/11 12:22 PM
04/18/11 12:22 PM
T
thebarber Offline
Underboss
thebarber  Offline
T
Underboss
I completely forgot this was on last night . Did any1 watch it ? Opinoins ?

Re: "TG" Graziano HATES Mob Wives show..HATES IT!!!!! [Re: VinnyGorgeous] #600206
04/19/11 08:56 AM
04/19/11 08:56 AM
T
thebarber Offline
Underboss
thebarber  Offline
T
Underboss
Ok I just watched the first episode of this and its pretty bad . My initial thought are gravano is a complete loser . Just another dumb whore making a fool of herself on national tv . Graziano is a little nuts and the other 2 seem pretty normal so far.

Re: "TG" Graziano HATES Mob Wives show..HATES IT!!!!! [Re: Don Cardi] #600210
04/19/11 10:22 AM
04/19/11 10:22 AM
spmob Offline
Underboss
spmob  Offline
Underboss
Quote:

I have to say I really got a chuckle out of that and the stand for Graziano. This reminds me of growing up in south philly and you end up in a fight with some kid and he would be running his mouth saying shit like, "You know who I am?" "You know who my Uncle is" "You know where I am from". Do a youtube search for 5th and washington...so funny...it kind of reminded me of that.

who gives a shit about her family. She is on TV now...reality "Mob" TV. She put herself out there...and her family. If someone is upset about Vinny's comments...what about the bloggers of the world ripping them a new one. And believe me...this is not me sticking up for Vinny cause some of his posts urk the shit out of me but for you to stick up for this women likes shes your sister is just ridiculous to me. She looks like the Italian Joan Rivers. Her face is going to fall off in about 5 years. Didn't I hear her father disowned her basically anyway for doing this show.

I watched the first 15 minutes and it was basically what I thought it would be. The only one I could kind of stand was the Albanian one and the other lady divorcing her husband was ok. But Graziano is what I call Typical. If I was blind, I could have described her. The only thing she probably does do well is in the bed.

Re: "TG" Graziano HATES Mob Wives show..HATES IT!!!!! [Re: VinnyGorgeous] #600211
04/19/11 10:26 AM
04/19/11 10:26 AM
spmob Offline
Underboss
spmob  Offline
Underboss
I was embarrased watching her scream and yell like shes 21 and I wouldn't be surprised if her family is embarrased as well. Shes basically a bully. Ok I am done with this thread as I am done with watching this show. Sorry to come off harsh but I just don't get the stand for a woman like this.

Re: "TG" Graziano HATES Mob Wives show..HATES IT!!!!! [Re: spmob] #600240
04/19/11 02:06 PM
04/19/11 02:06 PM
T
tt120 Offline
Capo
tt120  Offline
T
Capo
Originally Posted By: spmob
Do a youtube search for 5th and washington...so funny...it kind of reminded me of that.

CLASSIC video. my favorite part is the guy casually taking off his rings before he knocks that guy out.

Re: "TG" Graziano HATES Mob Wives show..HATES IT!!!!! [Re: spmob] #600274
04/19/11 09:43 PM
04/19/11 09:43 PM
V
VinnyGorgeous Offline OP
BANNED
BANNED
V
Underboss
Well, I watched the show and I actually liked it. I especially liked Karen Gravano. I loved it when she looked Renee dead in the eyes and said, "You don't have a problem with that lifestyle?." If Renee had said yes, I would be applauding her right now. Except she said no. Even got confused when Karen asked her how she felt about murder. I really don't know what to say. I just wanna shake her. Tell her to grow the fuck up and get a lobotomy or something. Then she talks about being loyal to her father, a man who has supported her financially since forever and she has the nerve to sell him out for a tv show. For more money. I guess that mansion wasn't enough lol . What a pathetic human being.

Anyway, I am looking forward to the next episode lol .

Re: "TG" Graziano HATES Mob Wives show..HATES IT!!!!! [Re: VinnyGorgeous] #600275
04/19/11 09:46 PM
04/19/11 09:46 PM
V
VinnyGorgeous Offline OP
BANNED
BANNED
V
Underboss

I have to say I really got a chuckle out of that and the stand for Graziano. This reminds me of growing up in south philly and you end up in a fight with some kid and he would be running his mouth saying shit like, "You know who I am?" "You know who my Uncle is" "You know where I am from". Do a youtube search for 5th and washington...so funny...it kind of reminded me of that.

Well said. It was a very childish reaction.

She looks like the Italian Joan Rivers. Her face is going to fall off in about 5 years. Didn't I hear her father disowned her basically anyway for doing this show.

Yeah her father doesn't want anything to do with her. And with a daughter like that, who can blame him lol. As far as her face goes, I agree she looks beat up, a little fucked up, but she seems to have a sweet backside. Juicy.

Re: "TG" Graziano HATES Mob Wives show..HATES IT!!!!! [Re: VinnyGorgeous] #600676
04/23/11 06:53 PM
04/23/11 06:53 PM
T
thebarber Offline
Underboss
thebarber  Offline
T
Underboss
a bonus clip here

http://xclusivesoundz.com/reality-and-t ... onus-clip/

Last edited by thebarber; 04/23/11 06:54 PM.
Re: "TG" Graziano HATES Mob Wives show..HATES IT!!!!! [Re: thebarber] #600678
04/23/11 07:02 PM
04/23/11 07:02 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: thebarber
a bonus clip here

http://xclusivesoundz.com/reality-and-t ... onus-clip/

May need to fix the link.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: "TG" Graziano HATES Mob Wives show..HATES IT!!!!! [Re: IvyLeague] #600683
04/23/11 07:25 PM
04/23/11 07:25 PM
G
GerryLang Offline
Underboss
GerryLang  Offline
G
Underboss
I caught parts of the show the other night, Graziano and Gravano come off as real idiots. The other two girls weren't that bad, the one with the dark hair is kinda attractive too. I wont be watching this garbage again. Karen Gravano seems to be living pretty good still from the looks of her home in Arizona, some of Sammy's drug and extortion money must still be around. She also had a phone conversation with her brother Gerard on the show, he sounded like a real loser also.

Re: "TG" Graziano HATES Mob Wives show..HATES IT!!!!! [Re: VinnyGorgeous] #600818
04/25/11 01:36 AM
04/25/11 01:36 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: "TG" Graziano HATES Mob Wives show..HATES IT!!!!! [Re: spmob] #600824
04/25/11 02:16 AM
04/25/11 02:16 AM
pittsburgh pa
P
phatmatress Offline
Underboss
phatmatress  Offline
P
Underboss
pittsburgh pa
[quote]

she stole this outta vickie gotti's playbook. vickie spent a good much of the 1980's going around howards beach reciting this nonsense

I hate Dicknoses!!!!!!
Re: "TG" Graziano HATES Mob Wives show..HATES IT!!!!! [Re: VinnyGorgeous] #600825
04/25/11 02:17 AM
04/25/11 02:17 AM
pittsburgh pa
P
phatmatress Offline
Underboss
phatmatress  Offline
P
Underboss
pittsburgh pa
i messed up that quote what is at the bottom of the quote is my response to what spmob said

I hate Dicknoses!!!!!!
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull