GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Lou_Para), 158 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
Happy birthday Tommasino Neri.
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,428
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,840
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,507
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,306
Posts1,058,306
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Re: Charlie Sheen goes Nuts, "Men" cancelled [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #596058
03/02/11 01:49 PM
03/02/11 01:49 PM
Beth E Offline
Crabby
Beth E  Offline
Crabby

Charlie just looks aweful. A few weeks ago the tabloids had pictures of him with missing or broken teeth. I think someone said he has lumineers, and maybe they weren't on. But seeing him these past few days he's just skinny and gaunt and looks like a junkie.

How about a little less questions and a lot more shut the hell up - Brian Griffin

When there's a will...put me in it.
Re: Charlie Sheen goes Nuts, "Men" cancelled [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #596061
03/02/11 02:29 PM
03/02/11 02:29 PM
State Asylum
Snake Offline
Underboss
Snake  Offline
Underboss
State Asylum
You cannot save someone who isn't wanting to be rescued. Another "poor lil' rich kid" out of control. What gets me is the media just keeps playing to the guy and giving him airtime, all the while
pretending that's it's "news." This same media is just waiting and drooling in anticipation of covering his death...which, if his present proclivities continue, isn't far off. One cannot keep embracing fire and expect not to be burned eventually.

"Vaya con Dios, Castle. Go with God."
"God's going to sit this one out." The Punisher (2004)
Re: Charlie Sheen goes Nuts, "Men" cancelled [Re: Beth E] #596063
03/02/11 02:41 PM
New Jersey
AppleOnYa Offline
AppleOnYa  Offline

New Jersey
Originally Posted By: Beth E
... Dr. Drew says he's in a "manic" state now and it's all downhill....

I was actually wondering if anyone would ask Dr. Drew to weigh in on this. I have alot of respect for him & think that he's absolutely right. Personally, from the few snippets I've seen & heard I think Charlie's gone over the deep end. There is an emptiness behind the anger & bravado that is somewhat chilling. He does look bad and he talks bad. He talks crazy, as if to show the world how strong and invincible he is, now that he's gotten himself fired. Everybody get out of the way when he leaves that 'manic' state and crash lands.

It seems that you just can't get away from Charlie Sheen these days...which of course he's loving every minute of. He may be winning the 'publicity' aspect of this by arranging interviews and ranting to everyone who will listen. But in reality he's lost big time.

Last edited by AppleOnYa; 03/02/11 02:42 PM.

A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government.

- THOMAS JEFFERSON

Re: Charlie Sheen goes Nuts, "Men" cancelled [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #596064
Beth E Offline
Crabby
Beth E  Offline
Crabby

Exactly. 2 service men were killed at an airport in Germany today and the healines are "Charlie's Angels speak", and "Charlie's kids taken away". But these assholes will trip over themselves for the next time Charlie badmouths someone.

How about a little less questions and a lot more shut the hell up - Brian Griffin

Re: Charlie Sheen goes Nuts, "Men" cancelled [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #596067
03/02/11 02:51 PM
03/02/11 02:51 PM
MI
Lilo Offline
Lilo  Offline

MI
He's been doing drugs and dating "professionals" or "adult actresses" since at least the late eighties. (Shrugs) If that's what he wants to do, he owns his life. If his net worth really is $80 million I don't think he will listen to anyone telling him he needs to change.

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."
Winter is Coming

Now this is the Law of the Jungle—as old and as true as the sky; And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.
Re: Charlie Sheen goes Nuts, "Men" cancelled [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #596069
03/02/11 03:01 PM
03/02/11 03:01 PM
New York
Sicilian Babe Offline
Sicilian Babe  Offline

New York
It reminds me of the poll taken during the height of the Lewinsky/Clinton scandal. The poll's results were that everyone was sick of hearing about it and the media should drop it. However, circulation/ratings went up every time someone covered it.

President Emeritus of the Neal Pulcawer Fan Club
Re: Charlie Sheen goes Nuts, "Men" cancelled [Re: Lilo] #596070
03/02/11 03:07 PM
03/02/11 03:07 PM
Beth E Offline
Crabby
Beth E  Offline
Crabby

Originally Posted By: Lilo
He's been doing drugs and dating "professionals" or "adult actresses" since at least the late eighties. (Shrugs) If that's what he wants to do, he owns his life. If his net worth really is $80 million I don't think he will listen to anyone telling him he needs to change.

I'm with you on the fact it's his life, let him own it. Take your two goddesses, hybernate in your little mansion, and do coke until the cows come home. Just don't worry about having your sons, or other kids with you. They're off limits. The tabloids will take photos at your funeral, and we'll all get in with our lives. The same now with Christina Aguilera and her drinking. Go binge all ylu want. Just leave your son with your ex-husband.

Last edited by Beth E; 03/02/11 03:09 PM.

Re: Charlie Sheen goes Nuts, "Men" cancelled [Re: Beth E] #596071
03/02/11 03:10 PM
03/02/11 03:10 PM
California
The Italian Stallionette Offline
The Italian Stallionette  Offline

California
Charlie just looks aweful. A few weeks ago the tabloids had pictures of him with missing or broken teeth. I think someone said he has lumineers, and maybe they weren't on. But seeing him these past few days he's just skinny and gaunt and looks like a junkie.

I just heard today about his teeth! WTF? eek Why oh why wouldn't he get them fixed with all his cash? Unless he has and his drug use keeps rotting them.

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon

Re: Charlie Sheen goes Nuts, "Men" cancelled [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #596093
03/02/11 05:00 PM
03/02/11 05:00 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
In news clips without make-up, he looks bad. Also, isn't his nose off center?

"Generosity. That was my first mistake."
"Experience must be our only guide; reason may mislead us."
"Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read."
Re: Charlie Sheen goes Nuts, "Men" cancelled [Re: olivant] #596102
03/02/11 07:05 PM
03/02/11 07:05 PM
Beth E Offline
Crabby
Beth E  Offline
Crabby

Originally Posted By: olivant

Also, isn't his nose off center?

I guess he snorted more coke up one nostril than the other.

Re: Charlie Sheen goes Nuts, "Men" cancelled [Re: Beth E] #596103
03/02/11 07:11 PM
03/02/11 07:11 PM
California

California
Well he claims he's taken drug tests and has passed and he says he is not drinking. IF this is true, his antsyness, anger, and attitude may be a part of withdrawal....add a little crazy to the mix, and there ya go. Btw, I heard the other day on the radio that Sheen was giving Lindsey Lohan advice. OMG! lol

Kidding aside, and not necessarily being a fan of his (although as of the last year or so, I just started watching and like his show) I really hope he gets help.

TIS

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 03/02/11 07:12 PM.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

Re: Charlie Sheen goes Nuts, "Men" cancelled [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #596109
03/02/11 08:34 PM
03/02/11 08:34 PM
Beth E Offline
Crabby
Beth E  Offline
Crabby

I don't know if it's coincidence or a good PR move, but I just watched a rerun of Two and a half men where Martin Sheen guest stars as Rose's father. It was great.

Re: Charlie Sheen goes Nuts, "Men" cancelled [Re: Beth E] #596110
03/02/11 08:37 PM
03/02/11 08:37 PM
California

California
I don't know if it's coincidence or a good PR move, but I just watched a rerun of Two and a half men where Martin Sheen guest stars as Rose's father. It was great.

Beth,

Totally off topic from Sheen's issues, but I can't stand the Rose character. Everytime the storyline is about her, I'll usually not watch. She's not funny at all and just plain annoying. rolleyes

I have seen Emilio in an episode but haven't seen Martin yet (of course if he plays Rose's father and I turn the channel, that would be why) lol . But then again, I am fairly new at watching the show.

TIS

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 03/02/11 08:39 PM.

Re: Charlie Sheen goes Nuts, "Men" cancelled [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #596116
03/02/11 09:10 PM
03/02/11 09:10 PM
Beth E Offline
Crabby
Beth E  Offline
Crabby

You know the late night comics were gonna have a field day with this. Charlie has been rambling all over the tv of how he's "winning". I don't know which comic it was...maybe Conan, had a skit where they show several people in bad situations who are "winning". They showed one guy butt naked, handcuffed running from police and runs up to the camera and screams, "I'm winning". It was closed with the motto: "Winning...it's not just for winners anymore". haha. Funny as heck.

EDIT: Here is a link that has the Conan video, "National Association of Winners".

http://splitsider.com/2011/03/conans-charlie-sheen-spoof-ad-the-national-association-of-winners/

Last edited by Beth E; 03/02/11 09:21 PM.

Re: Charlie Sheen goes Nuts, "Men" cancelled [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #596119
03/02/11 09:36 PM
03/02/11 09:36 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
Totally off topic from Sheen's issues, but I can't stand the Rose character. Everytime the storyline is about her, I'll usually not watch. She's not funny at all and just plain annoying. rolleyes

TIS

Come on TIS. She's great. Ruth is so deadpan, she's an excellent foil for her cast members.

By the way, one of the best scenes in the series between Martin Sheen and Holland Taylor about going to dinner and afterward:

Holland: "How would you like to finish?"
Martin: Simultaneously."

Re: Charlie Sheen goes Nuts, "Men" cancelled [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #596123
03/02/11 11:57 PM
03/02/11 11:57 PM
New Jersey
AppleOnYa Offline
AppleOnYa  Offline

New Jersey
Simultaneously...does that have something to do with sex?

Or is it that he doesn't like a slow eater?

Or is it both?

A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government.

- THOMAS JEFFERSON

Re: Charlie Sheen goes Nuts, "Men" cancelled [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #596126
03/03/11 04:32 AM
03/03/11 04:32 AM
MI
Lilo Offline
Lilo  Offline

MI
He seems happy with his life. whistle

Attached Files ht_charlie_sheen_twitpic_nt_110302_slideshow_ssh.jpg

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."
Winter is Coming

Now this is the Law of the Jungle—as old and as true as the sky; And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.
Re: Charlie Sheen goes Nuts, "Men" cancelled [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #596132
03/03/11 06:21 AM
03/03/11 06:21 AM
V
VinnyGorgeous Offline
BANNED
VinnyGorgeous  Offline
BANNED
V
Underboss
I've been a fan of this guy for years, but when I heard the Alex Jones interview and then everything else that followed I started to get really worried. This Charlie Sheen we've been hearing in the past week or so is not the guy I remember. This is not a guy who is just experiencing withdrawal symptoms. I think this is much more serious and he actually may be psychotic. Listen to him. His thoughts are all disconnected and he's all over the place. I'm afraid he'll do something really bad to himself or someone close to him. This is an ill man who should be committed to a psychiatric hospital. Now is the time for his family to do something. I have no interest in seeing this guy murder himself or somebody else on live television. What is probably more sick than Charlie Sheen is the media treating this like entertainment.

"What is given, can be taken away. Everyone lies. Everyone dies." - Casey Anthony, in a poem, July 7, 2008
Re: Charlie Sheen goes Nuts, "Men" cancelled [Re: olivant] #596141
03/03/11 09:42 AM
03/03/11 09:42 AM
Beth E Offline
Crabby
Beth E  Offline
Crabby

[quote=The Italian Stallionette]By the way, one of the best scenes in the series between Martin Sheen and Holland Taylor about going to dinner and afterward:

Holland: "How would you like to finish?"
Martin: Simultaneously."

Or the cute reference when Martin's character is telling everyone he and Charlie's mom are getting married and he turns to Charlie and Alan and says, "You can call me dad". Reminds me of on West Wing when Martin's real life daughter Rene Estevez played a secratary, Ginger. On the final episode he turns to her character and says, "How's your mom? Tell her I'll see her soon".

Last edited by Beth E; 03/03/11 09:42 AM.

Re: Charlie Sheen goes Nuts, "Men" cancelled [Re: olivant] #596147
03/03/11 10:49 AM
03/03/11 10:49 AM
Brazil
Tony Mosrite Offline
Underboss
Tony Mosrite  Offline
Underboss
Brazil

TIS

Come on TIS. She's great. Ruth is so deadpan, she's an excellent foil for her cast members.

yeah there are some funny moments with Rose. one of my favorites is when Charlie tells her he's going to marry Mia and she looks stunned for a little while then casually heads off saying she's got "things" to do... "I could almost see her medication stop working" says Charlie... lol

really, as far as sitcoms go, and as beat up as it is now, "Men" is/was among my favorites. I really like the dark humour going on and the heavy, mean jokes (mostly regarding drugs and sex lol) I like how you can turn off your mind for an hour with "Men" and then chill out with the lightweight, harmless "Big Bang Theory" (which is going downhill too)

"I'm just a humble motherfucker with a big ass dick"
The Bunk
Re: Charlie Sheen goes Nuts, "Men" cancelled [Re: Tony Mosrite] #596148
03/03/11 11:21 AM
03/03/11 11:21 AM
California

California
I don't like the ridiculous storyline now that Rose is supposedly married to a mannequin. rolleyes

I love the rest of the cast, including the maid (Berta) and his mother. lol

Btw, I haven't gotten to see "Big Bang Theory" this season cause it's opposite another show I watch. You say it's going downhill????? Too bad, it was very good. frown

TIS

Re: Charlie Sheen goes Nuts, "Men" cancelled [Re: VinnyGorgeous] #596157
03/03/11 12:38 PM
03/03/11 12:38 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: VinnyGorgeous
I've been a fan of this guy for years, but when I heard the Alex Jones interview and then everything else that followed I started to get really worried. This Charlie Sheen we've been hearing in the past week or so is not the guy I remember. This is not a guy who is just experiencing withdrawal symptoms. I think this is much more serious and he actually may be psychotic. Listen to him. His thoughts are all disconnected and he's all over the place. I'm afraid he'll do something really bad to himself or someone close to him. This is an ill man who should be committed to a psychiatric hospital. Now is the time for his family to do something. I have no interest in seeing this guy murder himself or somebody else on live television. What is probably more sick than Charlie Sheen is the media treating this like entertainment.

I think that's right on the money, Vinny. Even if he doesn't have a drug problem, the guy CLEARLY has mental problems. The sickening part is, the same media who are catering to his every whim right now, can't wait to cover his funeral. They're nothing but leaches.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Charlie Sheen goes Nuts, "Men" cancelled [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #596159
03/03/11 12:46 PM
03/03/11 12:46 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
I don't like the ridiculous storyline now that Rose is supposedly married to a mannequin. rolleyes

If you go back and watch from the first season, it will probably make more sense to you, Tis. She's been after Charlie for so long, this story actually makes sense to the longtime viewers smile.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Charlie Sheen goes Nuts, "Men" cancelled [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #596162
03/03/11 12:53 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas

TIS

To be honest, I don't care for that storyline either. In fact, I don't care for the Rose/Charlie dating storyline either. Maybe the sharks are jumping.

Re: Charlie Sheen goes Nuts, "Men" cancelled [Re: pizzaboy] #596163
California

California
Now this is strictly "rumor" per the radio this morning so take it FWIW. According to them they are hearing conflicting reports that Sheen will be on Letterman tonight.

They went on to speculate that since Letterman is on CBS (and they say his ratings are tanking)and Sheen's show is CBS that perhaps the producers of the show are in the midst of dealing with Sheen???? confused

I tend to think it's not true, but then again the way Sheen is all over the place he just may appear.

So, that's the Hollywood gossip for today. That's all I know. lol

TIS

Re: Charlie Sheen goes Nuts, "Men" cancelled [Re: pizzaboy] #596168
03/03/11 02:12 PM
03/03/11 02:12 PM
V
VinnyGorgeous Offline
BANNED
VinnyGorgeous  Offline
BANNED
V
Underboss
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
The sickening part is, the same media who are catering to his every whim right now, can't wait to cover his funeral. They're nothing but leaches.

They are throwing gasoline on the fire. They shouldn't even be allowed to grant him interviews. This is a man who needs a doctor and then you got guys like Piers Morgan and Howard Stern talking to him like there's nothing wrong with him! They're agreeing with him, echoing his words, saying CBS is the problem and how beautiful the 'goddesses' are. All for ratings. All for money. What would they do if Charlie Sheen was their brother or son? Trying to make money off a sick person like that is unforgivable to me. Are these people insane. I can't help but wonder what's going through Martin Sheen's mind or Emilio's.

I hope Charlie Sheen gets better and can hopefully one day look at this whole thing with a clear mind. And if he does get better, he's not gonna want anything to do with these media people again. He's gonna be angry at the people who didn't step in to intervene.

"What is given, can be taken away. Everyone lies. Everyone dies." - Casey Anthony, in a poem, July 7, 2008
Re: Charlie Sheen goes Nuts, "Men" cancelled [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #596169
03/03/11 02:39 PM
03/03/11 02:39 PM
MI
Lilo Offline
Lilo  Offline

MI
Sheen's been more or less like this since at least 1989. For better or worse I think what we see really is his true nature. Drugs, bizarre statements and women that act in movies whose titles I can't mention now. Even his recent ex-wife had (has?) substance abuse issues. Birds of a feather flock together. It works for him so why would he change?

Interview
"I've always felt that a man should be able to be with as many women as he likes," says Rachel Oberlin, 24, one of Sheen's two live-in girlfriends. "I've never had the opportunity to share that with any man before because, honestly, I don't think I've ever been with a man who was even deserving of that."

"Charlie," she continues, "is a great man and he can provide the lifestyle to accommodate a relationship such as what the three of us have. He has totally taken me aback by what a wonderful person he is, how open and honest he is."

But do Oberlin and Sheen's other girlfriend, Natalie Kenly, 24, ever find themselves vying for the star's affection?

Nope, insists Oberlin. "[Henly] is totally chill and I'm totally chill and we're two completely different people," she says. "We connect with Charlie in different ways, so there's nothing really there to compete for. We're all pieces of a puzzle that fit together."

Winter is Coming

Re: Charlie Sheen goes Nuts, "Men" cancelled [Re: Lilo] #596173
03/03/11 02:56 PM
03/03/11 02:56 PM
New Jersey
AppleOnYa Offline
AppleOnYa  Offline

New Jersey
"[Henly] is totally chill and I'm totally chill and we're two completely different people," she says. "We connect with Charlie in different ways, so there's nothing really there to compete for. We're all pieces of a puzzle that fit together."

As Peter Boyle used to say in Everybody Loves Raymond:

Holy crap!!!

- THOMAS JEFFERSON

Re: Charlie Sheen goes Nuts, "Men" cancelled [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #596177
03/03/11 03:15 PM
03/03/11 03:15 PM
Beth E Offline
Crabby
Beth E  Offline
Crabby

I guess one gives oral sex and one takes anal sex.

Re: Charlie Sheen goes Nuts, "Men" cancelled [Re: olivant] #596178
03/03/11 03:23 PM
03/03/11 03:23 PM
California

California

TIS

To be honest, I don't care for that storyline either. In fact, I don't care for the Rose/Charlie dating storyline either. Maybe the sharks are jumping.

Plus, of all the girls Charlie has dated/been with, Rose is one that I can't see the Charlie "character" wanting to go after so desperately. confused

TIS

Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull