GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (1 invisible), 250 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,805
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,286
Hollander 24,375
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,528
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,421
Posts1,060,638
Members10,349
Most Online911
May 23rd, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Vinny G victim of child abuse [Re: VinnyGorgeous] #598867
03/30/11 09:38 AM
03/30/11 09:38 AM
Sonny_Black Offline
Underboss
Sonny_Black  Offline
Underboss
Sonny Franzese a whiner? This guy did half of his life in jail. I can imagine that you're getting sick of it when you are turning 90.

"It was between the brothers Kay -- I had nothing to do with it."
Re: Vinny G victim of child abuse [Re: VinnyGorgeous] #598870
03/30/11 09:55 AM
03/30/11 09:55 AM
V
VinnyGorgeous Offline OP
BANNED
VinnyGorgeous  Offline OP
BANNED
V
Underboss
Sonny Franzese is a whiner if you're gonna use Mickey's logic. The truth is, you don't get much tougher than Franzese.

"What is given, can be taken away. Everyone lies. Everyone dies." - Casey Anthony, in a poem, July 7, 2008
Re: Vinny G victim of child abuse [Re: Dapper_Don] #598896
03/30/11 06:23 PM
03/30/11 06:23 PM
T
tt120 Offline
Capo
tt120  Offline
T
Capo
Originally Posted By: Dapper_Don
When I think of Bascianos problems now I always remember in Anthony DeStefano's book where he details a wiretap convo between Vinny and another Bonanno where Vinny professed his undying loyalty to Massino. He was like "He is my Boss, I am living and dying with that one guy, hes my guy" something to that effect.

I also remember that lawyer (later charged) who passed messages from Massino and Vinny and when he met Vinny at a diner, he told Vinny Massino appointed him Acting Boss, Vinny was soo happy he told the lawyer to repeat the words multiple times, and he was like tell Joe "I love and miss him, I think about him everyday" and "Tell him to keep his head up, I will be waiting for him when he gets out." Obcourse we all know what Massino wound up doing in the end.

This was all in some NYPost articles from a few years back

yeah those quotes were pretty funny - i remember reading those. They would also call each other 'Bo (an affectionate term im assuming is short for Bonanno) . What's weird about that is I remember reading something , also in the Post I believe, about Vitale saying Massino never cared for Basciano - he thought he was too flashy, too hot headed, didn't like how he was dealing in drugs, and would even leave CasaBlanca when Vinny would come in for dinner.

I think excerpts from those jailhouse conversations between the two are on DeStefano's website now

as far as being tough, jail, whining and all that - who wouldn't do/say anything possible to get OUT of jail or get better conditions. they don't want to be there. of course they're gonna say they're sick, the conditions suck, basically say or do anything they can short of snitching to get out or better their situation. it's got nothing to do with not being tough. people like basicano, sonny franzese, whoever... they're the type of guy who is going to run shit no matter where they are, inside or out.

Last edited by tt120; 03/30/11 06:28 PM.
Re: Vinny G victim of child abuse [Re: tt120] #598908
03/30/11 11:36 PM
03/30/11 11:36 PM
Brooklyn, New York
Dapper_Don Offline
Underboss
Dapper_Don  Offline
Underboss
Brooklyn, New York
Originally Posted By: tt120
Originally Posted By: Dapper_Don
When I think of Bascianos problems now I always remember in Anthony DeStefano's book where he details a wiretap convo between Vinny and another Bonanno where Vinny professed his undying loyalty to Massino. He was like "He is my Boss, I am living and dying with that one guy, hes my guy" something to that effect.

I also remember that lawyer (later charged) who passed messages from Massino and Vinny and when he met Vinny at a diner, he told Vinny Massino appointed him Acting Boss, Vinny was soo happy he told the lawyer to repeat the words multiple times, and he was like tell Joe "I love and miss him, I think about him everyday" and "Tell him to keep his head up, I will be waiting for him when he gets out." Obcourse we all know what Massino wound up doing in the end.

This was all in some NYPost articles from a few years back

yeah those quotes were pretty funny - i remember reading those. They would also call each other 'Bo (an affectionate term im assuming is short for Bonanno) . What's weird about that is I remember reading something , also in the Post I believe, about Vitale saying Massino never cared for Basciano - he thought he was too flashy, too hot headed, didn't like how he was dealing in drugs, and would even leave CasaBlanca when Vinny would come in for dinner.

I think excerpts from those jailhouse conversations between the two are on DeStefano's website now

as far as being tough, jail, whining and all that - who wouldn't do/say anything possible to get OUT of jail or get better conditions. they don't want to be there. of course they're gonna say they're sick, the conditions suck, basically say or do anything they can short of snitching to get out or better their situation. it's got nothing to do with not being tough. people like basicano, sonny franzese, whoever... they're the type of guy who is going to run shit no matter where they are, inside or out.

yeah i remember reading about them using "bo" there was a wiretap convo after Massino flipped with Anthony Urso recalling how Massino used to say "Bo" and then he was saying I never want to say what he said, he was a Rat Fuck!

Tommy Shots: They want me running the family, don't they know I have a young wife?
Sal Vitale: (laughs) Tommy, jump in, the water's fine.

Re: Vinny G victim of child abuse [Re: VinnyGorgeous] #598909
03/31/11 12:33 AM
03/31/11 12:33 AM
Australia
M
Mickey_MeatBalls_DeMonica Offline
Mickey Meatballs
Mickey_MeatBalls_DeMonica  Offline
Mickey Meatballs
M
Underboss
Australia
Who's not reading who's post? See, I never said I respect Basciano, I said I could respect a person for facing up to the consequences of their life choices, not that I respect them for how they lived. Like every other community leech/mobster, Basciano is scum. So is Franzese. Sure, these are tough guys, they're still scum. & to repeat my point, Basciano's blamed the way he turned out on the way he was treated by his father. He whined about his raw deal. He needs to man up. Theres nothing that isn't a viable defense strategy in bunging on a medical condition in front of the judge, but Basciano's "Daddy was mean" defense makes him not only scum, but whiny scum.

Sure Ive read your other posts. You're funny, you're a funny guy. Like a clown, like here to amuse.
Which is why its funny to see how defensive you are about your name-sake.

How old? Okay, Im 87. Seriously.

(cough.)
Re: Vinny G victim of child abuse [Re: VinnyGorgeous] #598913
03/31/11 01:54 AM
03/31/11 01:54 AM
V
VinnyGorgeous Offline OP
BANNED
BANNED
V
Underboss
LOL @ defensive about my namesake. I just called the man a scumbag for choosing a life of crime. This is exactly why I wonder how old you are. You amuse me.

"What is given, can be taken away. Everyone lies. Everyone dies." - Casey Anthony, in a poem, July 7, 2008
Re: Vinny G victim of child abuse [Re: VinnyGorgeous] #598914
03/31/11 03:32 AM
03/31/11 03:32 AM
Australia
M
Mickey Meatballs
Mickey Meatballs
M
Underboss
Australia
You know for a law student you spend an awful lot of time posting gay jokes & silly pictures. & you're cut up that someone noticed your Basciano infatuation. Im starting to wonder how old you really are.

& i told you. Im 87. & probably should know better.

In any case, keep trying to distance yourself from the obvious fact, that you fantasise about being the little spoon as you snuggle with Basciano. (There you go, since you like gay jokes so much grin grin grin )

Okay Im done now.

(cough.)
Re: Vinny G victim of child abuse [Re: VinnyGorgeous] #598915
03/31/11 03:42 AM
03/31/11 03:42 AM
Australia
M
Mickey Meatballs
Mickey Meatballs
M
Underboss
Australia
& nothing for nothing; Basciano's a whiner. Not Franzese. I never said that. I can almost guarantee that if he (Basciano) is convicted & sentenced to death, he'd flip like eggs over-easy. These guys only believe in the rules when its someone else getting killed.

& okay, Im not 87. Im 42. Ha.

Last edited by Mickey_MeatBalls_DeMonica; 03/31/11 05:43 AM.

(cough.)
Re: Vinny G victim of child abuse [Re: VinnyGorgeous] #598919
03/31/11 09:29 AM
03/31/11 09:29 AM
V
VinnyGorgeous Offline OP
BANNED
BANNED
V
Underboss
Wow. A double post lol. You know for someone who likes to call people whiners, you sure sound sensitive. What happened to you sir? I'm left to wonder if you were abused as a child yourself. There is no shame in admitting that. It can ruin a person. I hope I'm being clear enough for you. It is never easy conversing with someone who has difficulty comprehending.

As far as snuggling with Basciano goes, I see nothing wrong with that either. Homosexuals are people like you and me. There are a lot of gay men in the mafia. If anything, that makes them stronger. I know there was a lot of gay in Basciano. He used to run around Throggs Neck and give people beauty tips. Yes, he was scum, but you can't take that away from him. There is something good in all of us.

Re: Vinny G victim of child abuse [Re: VinnyGorgeous] #598973
04/01/11 04:02 AM
04/01/11 04:02 AM
Australia
M
Mickey Meatballs
Mickey Meatballs
M
Underboss
Australia
Okay thats actually pretty funny. Its hard to type a riposte to that.
I love gay people, my Dad's gay, honest.
Seriously, if I didn't like boobies & ladie's hoo-hah's so much Id totally be gay. If not for the butt-sex & kissing other dudes parts, Id be so gay it'd hurt. Maybe like a plutonic gay, that'd be sweet.

Seriously but, each entitled to opinion & we can agree to disagree.

I bid you good day sir.

(cough.)
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull