GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
3 registered members (Evita, Havana, 1 invisible), 69 guests, and 10 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,657
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,178
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,518
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,389
Posts1,059,893
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Re: Charlie Sheen goes Nuts, "Men" cancelled [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #596555
03/07/11 08:15 PM
03/07/11 08:15 PM
East Tennessee
R
ronnierocketAGO Offline OP
ronnierocketAGO  Offline OP
R

East Tennessee
Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
I always listen to the L.A. radio station K-earth 101. They had a call into Sheen and he called them this morning. Evidently he started his own live stream called Sheen's Korner. The guy is so "out there". Sad really. He's talking to everyone about everything 24/7. He needs help. frown

I am just now hearing he was fired. I don't call that "winning" tongue

TIS

http://kearth101.radio.com/2011/03/07/k-earth-101-exclusive-charlie-sheen-calls-into-the-k-earth-101

But CBS now owes him...what, 20-40 million?

Re: Charlie Sheen goes Nuts, "Men" cancelled [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #596557
03/07/11 08:19 PM
03/07/11 08:19 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
They're now reporting there's some truth to the John Stamos rumors. I wonder if he'll play Charlie Harper, or a new character all together.

Uncle Jessie is too Goddamned gay to play Charlie Harper, I'll tell you that much lol.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Charlie Sheen goes Nuts, "Men" cancelled [Re: pizzaboy] #596559
03/07/11 08:23 PM
03/07/11 08:23 PM
California
The Italian Stallionette Offline
The Italian Stallionette  Offline

California
Really! I can totally picture Stamos in the role.

Last week when I first heard that rumor, I also heard that Stamos denied he had been asked to join the show. However, the original article said he would NOT take of Sheen's role of Harper. I can't see a new character if not Charlie. Then who would he play???? To quote Sheen...."Duh"!!!!!! lol

Seriously, I more and more think Sheen does need serious help. If his parents/family can't force him to get it, then what? Wait for the big downfall??? confused

TIS

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 03/07/11 08:24 PM.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon

Re: Charlie Sheen goes Nuts, "Men" cancelled [Re: VinnyGorgeous] #596561
03/07/11 08:31 PM
03/07/11 08:31 PM
MI
Lilo Offline
Lilo  Offline

MI
Originally Posted By: VinnyGorgeous

If she was my sister, I'd break into that house, drag her out by the hair, drive to Dr. Phil's and lock her in a basement with Dr. Phil.

No doubt. She's just a set of moving pixels to me (a very interesting set of moving pixels whistle tongue ) but ultimately that is someone's daughter. A lot of time what's happened in situations like that is something went VERY wrong at an early age-jacked up relation with parents/abuse/sex too soon. But they are adults-her and Charlie and so it goes.

I wonder sometimes if this is any different from things that happened back in the 70's or 80's before there was 24-7 media, twitter, reality TV and so on. I mean Hefner hasn't lived alone or with just one woman for a very long time. He's just not insanely ranting on every station about Tiger blood and Adonis DNA.

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."
Winter is Coming

Now this is the Law of the Jungle—as old and as true as the sky; And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.
Re: Charlie Sheen goes Nuts, "Men" cancelled [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #596562
03/07/11 08:33 PM
MI
Lilo Offline
Lilo  Offline

MI
If you're single and over 21, what is the process to get you committed to rehab or an asylum? Who has the right? I mean short of actually breaking a law?

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."
Winter is Coming

Now this is the Law of the Jungle—as old and as true as the sky; And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.
Re: Charlie Sheen goes Nuts, "Men" cancelled [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #596563
V
VinnyGorgeous Offline
BANNED
VinnyGorgeous  Offline
BANNED
V
Underboss
I hope they don't put Stamos in the Charlie Harper role. That's not a good move. It would also put a massive target on Stamos back. Charlie Sheen might view this as the ultimate disrespect and decide to violently execute Stamos with his warlock fangs. That's gonna be one hellova crime scene.

"What is given, can be taken away. Everyone lies. Everyone dies." - Casey Anthony, in a poem, July 7, 2008
Re: Charlie Sheen goes Nuts, "Men" cancelled [Re: VinnyGorgeous] #596565
03/07/11 08:35 PM
03/07/11 08:35 PM
California

California
As much as I like the show, I would think there is nowhere to go without Sheen. As far as I'm concerned, he made the show (in spite of the rest of the cast, which is good). smile

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

Re: Charlie Sheen goes Nuts, "Men" cancelled [Re: Lilo] #596566
03/07/11 08:36 PM
03/07/11 08:36 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
Originally Posted By: Lilo
If you're single and over 21, what is the process to get you committed to rehab or an asylum? Who has the right? I mean short of actually breaking a law?

Process? Virtually none. One has to file a committal petition with a court which will probably look at it with a jaundiced eye.

"Generosity. That was my first mistake."
"Experience must be our only guide; reason may mislead us."
"Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read."
Re: Charlie Sheen goes Nuts, "Men" cancelled [Re: olivant] #596569
03/07/11 08:45 PM
03/07/11 08:45 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: olivant
Originally Posted By: Lilo

Process? Virtually none. One has to file a committal petition with a court which will probably look at it with a jaundiced eye.

And Olivant is speaking from experience. When he had his Tiger Blood episode, the State of Texas had to step in tongue lol.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Charlie Sheen goes Nuts, "Men" cancelled [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #596570
03/07/11 08:48 PM
03/07/11 08:48 PM
V
VinnyGorgeous Offline
BANNED
VinnyGorgeous  Offline
BANNED
V
Underboss
Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
As much as I like the show, I would think there is nowhere to go without Sheen. As far as I'm concerned, he made the show (in spite of the rest of the cast, which is good). smile

TIS

He did make the show, but Cryer and Angus have truly proven to be brilliant and that is why I think the show has a future. They definitely would need to add another guy, but I don't know if Stamos is the right choice.

"What is given, can be taken away. Everyone lies. Everyone dies." - Casey Anthony, in a poem, July 7, 2008
Re: Charlie Sheen goes Nuts, "Men" cancelled [Re: VinnyGorgeous] #596571
03/07/11 08:49 PM
03/07/11 08:49 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
There's a reason Cryer is the second highest paid actor on television (after Sheen). He's brilliant.

Re: Charlie Sheen goes Nuts, "Men" cancelled [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #596602
03/08/11 12:02 AM
03/08/11 12:02 AM
V
VinnyGorgeous Offline
BANNED
VinnyGorgeous  Offline
BANNED
V
Underboss
from TMZ

Charlie Sheen just climbed to the top of a building in Beverly Hills, pulled out a MASSIVE machete' ... and waved it around in post-termination triumph ... all while drinking a bottle of Tiger Blood.

It all went down at the Live Nation office building in Beverly Hills ... where Charlie said he had a top-secret meeting with some old friends.

After sheathing his blade, Charlie was asked how he felt about being fired from "Two and a Half Men" -- to which he replied, "Free at last ... free at last."

http://www.tmz.com/2011/03/07/charlie-sheen-machete-tiger-blood-knife-video-los-angeles/

Last edited by VinnyGorgeous; 03/08/11 12:12 AM.

Re: Charlie Sheen goes Nuts, "Men" cancelled [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #596604
03/08/11 12:05 AM
03/08/11 12:05 AM
V
VinnyGorgeous Offline
BANNED
VinnyGorgeous  Offline
BANNED
V
Underboss
I now feel that describing Charlie Sheen's behavior as bizarre to be an understatement.

Re: Charlie Sheen goes Nuts, "Men" cancelled [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #596617
03/08/11 06:59 AM
03/08/11 06:59 AM
MI
Lilo Offline
Lilo  Offline

MI
Well if anyone needs a job Charlie is hiring.

NEW YORK — Charlie Sheen might be out of work, but he's hiring.

Shortly before Warner Bros. Television announced Monday that it had fired Sheen from "Two and a Half Men," the actor tweeted Monday that he wants to hire an intern to assist him. The tweet is a paid-for endorsement from the year-old website Internships.com.

"I'm looking to hire a winning INTERN with TigerBlood," read the message.

The posting on Internships.com describes the position as a paid, eight-week job for the summer to "work closely with Charlie Sheen in leveraging his social network."

The application form isn't exactly extensive: Applicants must summarize themselves in 75 characters or less.

The partnership was arranged by start-up ad.ly, which connects celebrities with advertisers for social media ads. Sheen has officially signed on with ad.ly after the Beverly Hills-based company consulted with him last week to familiarize him with Twitter.
Charlie Sheen seeking intern

Winter is Coming

Re: Charlie Sheen goes Nuts, "Men" cancelled [Re: VinnyGorgeous] #596630
03/08/11 09:17 AM
03/08/11 09:17 AM
New York
Sicilian Babe Offline
Sicilian Babe  Offline

New York
Has his family completely given up? He should be committed immediately.

What made you change your mind? Just a few weeks ago, when all this started, you said that poor Charlie was just a social drinker and that his father should get off his back and leave him alone!

President Emeritus of the Neal Pulcawer Fan Club
Re: Charlie Sheen goes Nuts, "Men" cancelled [Re: VinnyGorgeous] #596635
03/08/11 09:38 AM
03/08/11 09:38 AM
New Jersey
AppleOnYa Offline
AppleOnYa  Offline

New Jersey
I now feel that describing Charlie Sheen's behavior as bizarre to be an understatement.

I have to say that I give you credit for turning your opinion from the 'get off his back' stance to realizing and posting how truly troubled this guy is. It's clear from Sheen's behavior that he's far more than just a partier and it's nice to see the concern.

Good for you, VinnyGorgeous!

A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government.

- THOMAS JEFFERSON

Re: Charlie Sheen goes Nuts, "Men" cancelled [Re: Sicilian Babe] #596637
03/08/11 09:48 AM
03/08/11 09:48 AM
V
VinnyGorgeous Offline
BANNED
VinnyGorgeous  Offline
BANNED
V
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe
Has his family completely given up? He should be committed immediately.

What made you change your mind? Just a few weeks ago, when all this started, you said that poor Charlie was just a social drinker and that his father should get off his back and leave him alone!

I didn't change my mind. I've always defended his lifestyle and I still have no problems with it. Although, I must say that smoking cocaine is probably not a good idea. The problem I have isn't the lifestyle. It's this guy's mental state and whenever I hear someone talk like he's doing now, I can't help but be very concerned. This is not the Charlie Sheen we know. Something has really gone wrong here. People seem to think I'm not on Charlie's team anymore, because I worry about his well being. You think these people he's with now care about his well being? Or those leaches in the media? I'm still defending Charlie Sheen.

Re: Charlie Sheen goes Nuts, "Men" cancelled [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #596638
03/08/11 09:55 AM
03/08/11 09:55 AM
New York
Sicilian Babe Offline
Sicilian Babe  Offline

New York
I don't understand, Vinny. I'm not trying to be argumentative, but I don't understand how you can condemn his behavior, but not his lifestyle? Aren't they connected?

And, of course the people in his life no don't care about him, or the media either. They all just want to make a buck off of his back. It's horribly sad to see someone used this way. I can't imagine what it must be like for the people who truly DO love him to have to watch this. Very, very sad.

President Emeritus of the Neal Pulcawer Fan Club
Re: Charlie Sheen goes Nuts, "Men" cancelled [Re: AppleOnYa] #596639
03/08/11 09:57 AM
03/08/11 09:57 AM
V
VinnyGorgeous Offline
BANNED
VinnyGorgeous  Offline
BANNED
V
Underboss
Originally Posted By: AppleOnYa

I have to say that I give you credit for turning your opinion from the 'get off his back' stance to realizing and posting how truly troubled this guy is.

That is true, but before he wasn't behaving like he's behaving now. He wasn't doing interviews 24/7, going from thought to thought and threatening to kill people on live radio. At least, that is not the guy I remember and at the time, I felt people needed to get off his back. He was always on work on time, had no trouble remembering lines and you heard good things from his people. But sadly, many things have gone wrong since then. I can't in good conscience sit back and pretend there is nothing wrong, when clearly he's in a severe manic state and should be committed to a psychiatric hospital ASAP.

Re: Charlie Sheen goes Nuts, "Men" cancelled [Re: Sicilian Babe] #596642
03/08/11 10:07 AM
03/08/11 10:07 AM
V
VinnyGorgeous Offline
BANNED
VinnyGorgeous  Offline
BANNED
V
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe
I don't understand, Vinny. I'm not trying to be argumentative, but I don't understand how you can condemn his behavior, but not his lifestyle? Aren't they connected?

And, of course the people in his life no don't care about him, or the media either. They all just want to make a buck off of his back. It's horribly sad to see someone used this way. I can't imagine what it must be like for the people who truly DO love him to have to watch this. Very, very sad.

There is a line here and Charlie Sheen just may have crossed it. Of course, I can't condone smoking cocaine for three days straight. If you do that, you might very well destroy your brain, which looks to be the case here. There is nothing wrong with having a good time, but if you don't know your limits then you clearly need to get away from that lifestyle. I've always been to known to party hard and most of my friends too. There's never been any problems like this. Now should we stop if somebody suffers the same consequences as Charlie Sheen? Should we stop driving cars if somebody dies in a car accident? I'm fully aware that his lifestyle has most likely contributed to what is happening now, but to condemn a lifestyle makes no sense to me.

Re: Charlie Sheen goes Nuts, "Men" cancelled [Re: VinnyGorgeous] #596643
03/08/11 10:22 AM
03/08/11 10:22 AM
California

California
I just heard about the Machetti incident. WTF??? uhwhat I actually feel sorry for him. A train wreck waiting to happen. There must be a point when someone (family) can say he's a danger to himself no??? This is getting very sad. frown

TIS

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 03/08/11 10:23 AM.

Re: Charlie Sheen goes Nuts, "Men" cancelled [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #596648
03/08/11 10:32 AM
03/08/11 10:32 AM
Beth E Offline
Crabby
Beth E  Offline
Crabby

Just keep those babies away from him. Any judge who grants him visitation should see the end of the machetti.

How about a little less questions and a lot more shut the hell up - Brian Griffin

When there's a will...put me in it.
Re: Charlie Sheen goes Nuts, "Men" cancelled [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #596650
03/08/11 10:34 AM
03/08/11 10:34 AM
NJ
Don Marco Offline
Underboss
Don Marco  Offline
Underboss
NJ
He should meet up with Lindsay Lohan so they can discuss their career opportunities.

"After all, we are not communists"

Christopher Moltisanti: You ever think what a coincidence it is that Lou Gehrig died of Lou Gehrig's disease?

Tony Soprano: Yeah well, when you're married, you'll understand the importance of fresh produce.
Re: Charlie Sheen goes Nuts, "Men" cancelled [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #596652
03/08/11 10:37 AM
03/08/11 10:37 AM
Beth E Offline
Crabby
Beth E  Offline
Crabby

The only show those two should be on is "Celebrity Rehab", and that's not happening. If only so Dr. Drew can stop having people like Rache Uchitel who are addicted to "love".

Last edited by Beth E; 03/08/11 10:37 AM.

How about a little less questions and a lot more shut the hell up - Brian Griffin

Re: Charlie Sheen goes Nuts, "Men" cancelled [Re: VinnyGorgeous] #596654
03/08/11 10:49 AM
03/08/11 10:49 AM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York

I have to say that I give you credit for turning your opinion from the 'get off his back' stance to realizing and posting how truly troubled this guy is.

That is true, but before he wasn't behaving like he's behaving now. He wasn't doing interviews 24/7, going from thought to thought and threatening to kill people on live radio. At least, that is not the guy I remember and at the time, I felt people needed to get off his back. He was always on work on time, had no trouble remembering lines and you heard good things from his people. But sadly, many things have gone wrong since then. I can't in good conscience sit back and pretend there is nothing wrong, when clearly he's in a severe manic state and should be committed to a psychiatric hospital ASAP.

So you DID change your mind. There's nothing wrong in doing that (although I don't understand why it took you so long to do so).

Vinny, this is real life. Where a hooker is a hooker and a John is a john.

Re: Charlie Sheen goes Nuts, "Men" cancelled [Re: SC] #596656
03/08/11 11:02 AM
03/08/11 11:02 AM
V
VinnyGorgeous Offline
BANNED
VinnyGorgeous  Offline
BANNED
V
Underboss
Originally Posted By: SC

So you DID change your mind. There's nothing wrong in doing that (although I don't understand why it took you so long to do so).

Vinny, this is real life. Where a hooker is a hooker and a John is a john.

There is nothing wrong with changing your mind. I agree and thankfully I do allow myself to change my mind. However I never changed my mind about Charlie Sheen. I don't know how you get that. I didn't change my mind about his lifestyle. Do I think he was sane and well a few months ago? Yes. Do I think he's still sane and well? No. Change my mind? No. Charlie simply changed. Went from well to ill. You get it?

Re: Charlie Sheen goes Nuts, "Men" cancelled [Re: VinnyGorgeous] #596657
03/08/11 11:07 AM
03/08/11 11:07 AM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
Do I think he was sane and well a few months ago? Yes. Do I think he's still sane and well? No. Change my mind? No. Charlie simply changed. Went from well to ill. You get it?

confused

No, I don't get your logic. Do you a "winning" tattoo by any chance?

Re: Charlie Sheen goes Nuts, "Men" cancelled [Re: SC] #596659
03/08/11 11:14 AM
03/08/11 11:14 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
The machete incident just proves how celebrity obsessed California is. Any other state, he would have been hauled off in a butterfly net.

Sorry, Tis. I love the California weather, and I actually have an Uncle who is retired to Palm Springs, so I've been there half a dozen times. But California is completely off it's nut with the celebrity worship. Enough is enough.

Re: Charlie Sheen goes Nuts, "Men" cancelled [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #596665
03/08/11 11:30 AM
03/08/11 11:30 AM
Beth E Offline
Crabby
Beth E  Offline
Crabby

Tell me he doesn't totally look like a skid row junkie here.

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/13167959

Re: Charlie Sheen goes Nuts, "Men" cancelled [Re: SC] #596666
03/08/11 11:32 AM
03/08/11 11:32 AM
V
VinnyGorgeous Offline
BANNED
VinnyGorgeous  Offline
BANNED
V
Underboss
Originally Posted By: SC
Do I think he was sane and well a few months ago? Yes. Do I think he's still sane and well? No. Change my mind? No. Charlie simply changed. Went from well to ill. You get it?

confused

No, I don't get your logic. Do you a "winning" tattoo by any chance?

If I had changed my mind about Charlie Sheen, I would've been coming here saying I was wrong for condoning this type of lifestyle he was living or wrong for having supported him. I never did any of that. When something changes in front of you, it doesn't have to mean that your opinion about something has to change with it. The situation may change, but the opinion may stay the same. It's almost like saying how you love to drive fast and then hearing on the news two people died in a horrible car crash and one is critically injured. You express worry about people who drive too fast, you're hoping the person that's injured will pull through and you think about how terrible car crashes can be. Your mind does not have to be changed. You can still love to drive fast and right or wrong, that is how I feel about the Charlie Sheen situation.

Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull