GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 246 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,467
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,884
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,323
Posts1,058,597
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 141 1 2 3 4 5 140 141
Re: Election 2012 [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #596711
03/08/11 03:09 PM
03/08/11 03:09 PM
MI
Lilo Offline
Lilo  Offline

MI
Anthony Bourdain called Sandra Lee "the hellspawn of Betty Crocker and Charles Manson". lol

But although Governor Cuomo may or may not learn to love her cooking over the years, I tend to doubt that was the first thing that attracted him to her. shhh whistle rolleyes

Attached Files sandralee.jpg

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."
Winter is Coming

Now this is the Law of the Jungle—as old and as true as the sky; And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.
Re: Election 2012 [Re: AppleOnYa] #596723
03/08/11 04:29 PM
03/08/11 04:29 PM
NJ
Don Marco Offline
Underboss
Don Marco  Offline
Underboss
NJ
Originally Posted By: AppleOnYa
Originally Posted By: Lilo
...It was just like the Quayle-Bergen thing all those years ago. But people's views have evolved and Portman is younger/better looking than Bergen was at the time-not to mention that unlike the Quayle criticism this is actually a real live woman being attacked and not a fictional character...

Not saying that Bush would've won re-election over Clinton had it not been for that...but it certainly didn't help and it REALLY irrepably damaged Dan Quayle, who up to then was already getting very little respect.

I think it was more the effect of Ross Perot than Murphy Brown. His nearly 20% of the vote came more from the GOP side than the Dems and it probably tilted the swing states into the Clinton side of the equation.

I tend to agree that Christie in 2012 is too early. If the economy continues to recover and he is able to continue to hold spending down it will make him more attractive. As it is right now the cuts made at the state level are mostly transferred to the local level. My property taxes went up last year and are going up again this year (assuming the budget he proposed is enacted). He is becoming more and more politically careful these days - a little less blunt. He didn't endorse Christine O'Donnell and wasn't what I would call a strong supporter of Palin's Tucson retorts. He isn't pushing to eliminate collective bargaining for public unions like his Wisconsin counterpart either - all indicating a more centrist stand. It may not be fair, but he probably needs to lose a bit of weight as well. Clinton may not have been the poster boy for being in shape, but he wasn't really badly overweight. (Some of those pictures of him jogging were painful to look at, though. Put it this way - it wasn't that hard to find a Secret Service agent to keep up with him - like it was when GW Bush was running) It has been a long time since we had an overweight President in the White House and like it or not - image is important.

"After all, we are not communists"

Christopher Moltisanti: You ever think what a coincidence it is that Lou Gehrig died of Lou Gehrig's disease?

Tony Soprano: Yeah well, when you're married, you'll understand the importance of fresh produce.
Re: Election 2012 [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #596733
03/08/11 06:37 PM
03/08/11 06:37 PM
V
VinnyGorgeous Offline
BANNED
VinnyGorgeous  Offline
BANNED
V
Underboss
If Palin runs, then I know who John McCain is voting for.

Obama.

"What is given, can be taken away. Everyone lies. Everyone dies." - Casey Anthony, in a poem, July 7, 2008
Re: Election 2012 [Re: Don Marco] #596748
03/08/11 08:25 PM
03/08/11 08:25 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: Don Marco
I think it was more the effect of Ross Perot than Murphy Brown. His nearly 20% of the vote came more from the GOP side than the Dems and it probably tilted the swing states into the Clinton side of the equation.

I've always felt that way, DM. An incumbent President, who wins a war, is supposed to be re-elected. Perot hurt George Sr. more than anything else in '92, including the lousy economy at the time. That Frank Perdue looking jerk lol.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Election 2012 [Re: Lilo] #596751
03/08/11 08:38 PM
03/08/11 08:38 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
But although Governor Cuomo may or may not learn to love her cooking over the years, I tend to doubt that was the first thing that attracted him to her. shhh whistle rolleyes

Meh. She reminds me of Kay Adams with a boob job.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Election 2012 [Re: pizzaboy] #596833
03/09/11 04:04 PM
03/09/11 04:04 PM
California
The Italian Stallionette Offline
The Italian Stallionette  Offline

California
Ok, didn't know where to put this. RR you'll love this. I don't know the specifics but while campaigning I think in Ohio, Alan Simpson (NOT Arlen Specter, like I first noted) referred to these two rappers as:

Enema Man and Snoopy Snoopy Poop Dog ... lol What's funny is, even an "anti-rapper" like myself, finds this hilarious. lol

TIS

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 03/09/11 04:59 PM.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon

Re: Election 2012 [Re: Sicilian Babe] #596839
03/09/11 04:47 PM
03/09/11 04:47 PM
East Tennessee
R
ronnierocketAGO Offline OP
ronnierocketAGO  Offline OP
R

East Tennessee
Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe
Giuliani could have used that governor's seat to launch himself into the 2012 race, and it would have been a far more successful strategy. However, many say he is too moderate for the ticket, with way too many skeletons in his closet, like the mysterious cousin/first wife, the pedophile priest best friend, and his relationship with Kerik.

When one of your kids refuse to publicly support you, you might be in trouble.

Makes one wonder what if Rudy never gotten the prostate cancer which forced him to pull out of the '00 Senate race against Hillary?

Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
Ok, didn't know where to put this. RR you'll love this. I don't know the specifics but while campaigning I think in Ohio, Arlen Specter referred to these two rappers as:

Enema Man and Snoopy Snoopy Poop Dog ... lol What's funny is, even an "anti-rapper" like myself, finds this hilarious. lol

TIS

"Poop"? A grown adult said "poop" in public?

Last edited by ronnierocketAGO; 03/09/11 04:49 PM.
Re: Election 2012 [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #596840
03/09/11 04:54 PM
03/09/11 04:54 PM
MI
Lilo Offline
Lilo  Offline

MI
It was actually Alan Simpson who said it but yes. It was just one of those things where someone likes to boast about how ignorant they are of a genre they don't like much anyway.. cool

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."
Winter is Coming

Now this is the Law of the Jungle—as old and as true as the sky; And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.
Re: Election 2012 [Re: Lilo] #596842
03/09/11 04:58 PM
03/09/11 04:58 PM
California

California
It was actually Alan Simpson who said it but yes. It was just one of those things where someone likes to boast about how ignorant they are of a genre they don't like much anyway.. cool

Lilo,

You're right. I don't know why I get those two mixed up. I will amend. Thanks!! wink

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

Re: Election 2012 [Re: pizzaboy] #596844
03/09/11 05:18 PM
03/09/11 05:18 PM
East Tennessee
R
R

East Tennessee
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
I've always felt that way, DM. An incumbent President, who wins a war, is supposed to be re-elected. Perot hurt George Sr. more than anything else in '92, including the lousy economy at the time. That Frank Perdue looking jerk lol.

The war was old news by fall '92 and with the fall of the Soviet Union, 1992 was the first election since probably 1936 when foreign affairs played no role in the election discourse (and this would continue up to 2000).

Post-1968, Cold War played handidly to GOP's benefit and Bush Sr. got screwed when he lost that advantage. I'm reminded of the 1945 British elections, two months after Germany surrendered and PM Churchill didn't just lose his job, the Tories got destroyed, losing 190 seats.

Also let's not forget another factor: Bill Clinton the campaigner. Yes he was chubby (you all had to remind us of the "jogs"), but aside from Reagan, Bubba was probably the best American political campaigner of the last 40 years. He was the first Baby Boomer President, fresh new and exciting and this contrast really damaged Bush Sr., an aging member of the Greatest Generation that seemed out of touch in the 1990s. Dole later would have the same problem against Billy C.

Re: Election 2012 [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #596857
03/09/11 06:46 PM
03/09/11 06:46 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: ronnierocketAGO
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy

The war was old news by fall '92 and with the fall of the Soviet Union, 1992 was the first election since probably 1936 when foreign affairs played no role in the election discourse (and this would continue up to 2000).

I don't disagree at all, Ronnie. Daddy Warbucks was up against a plethora of adversity in November of '92, from the lousy economy to being the first ever candidate openly mocked for being an out of touch, cranky old white guy. But I stand by my assertion that of all his obstacles, Perot probably took the most votes away.

If Perot didn't throw his extra small Stetson in the ring, would Clinton have won anyway? Probably, but it would have been very, very close.

Re: Election 2012 [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #596883
03/09/11 10:17 PM
03/09/11 10:17 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
By SHANNON McCAFFREY, Associated Press Shannon Mccaffrey, Associated Press – 7 mins ago

ATLANTA – Newt Gingrich says his passionate hard work for his country contributed to his marital infidelity. In an interview posted Wednesday by The Christian Broadcasting Network, Gingrich — who recently converted to Catholicism — said he had sought God's forgiveness for mistakes in his past.

"There's no question at times of my life, partially driven by how passionately I felt about this country, that I worked far too hard and things happened in my life that were not appropriate," Gingrich said.

"What I can tell you is that when I did things that were wrong, I wasn't trapped in situation ethics, I was doing things that were wrong, and yet, I was doing them," he said. "I found that I felt compelled to seek God's forgiveness. Not God's understanding, but God's forgiveness."

"Generosity. That was my first mistake."
"Experience must be our only guide; reason may mislead us."
"Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read."
Re: Election 2012 [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #596899
03/10/11 01:19 AM
03/10/11 01:19 AM
East Tennessee
R
R

East Tennessee

Re: Election 2012 [Re: olivant] #596924
03/10/11 01:07 PM
03/10/11 01:07 PM
AZ
Turnbull Offline
Turnbull  Offline

AZ
Originally Posted By: olivant
By SHANNON McCAFFREY, Associated Press Shannon Mccaffrey, Associated Press – 7 mins ago

ATLANTA – Newt Gingrich says his passionate hard work for his country contributed to his marital infidelity. In an interview posted Wednesday by The Christian Broadcasting Network, Gingrich — who recently converted to Catholicism — said he had sought God's forgiveness for mistakes in his past.

"There's no question at times of my life, partially driven by how passionately I felt about this country, that I worked far too hard and things happened in my life that were not appropriate," Gingrich said.

"What I can tell you is that when I did things that were wrong, I wasn't trapped in situation ethics, I was doing things that were wrong, and yet, I was doing them," he said. "I found that I felt compelled to seek God's forgiveness. Not God's understanding, but God's forgiveness."

It used to be "the devil made me do it." Now, I guess, it's "Uncle Sam made me do it." rolleyes

Ntra la porta tua lu sangu � sparsu,
E nun me mporta si ce muoru accisu...
E s'iddu muoru e vaju mparadisu
Si nun ce truovo a ttia, mancu ce trasu.
Re: Election 2012 [Re: Turnbull] #596926
03/10/11 01:20 PM
03/10/11 01:20 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
After his statement TB, how can any voter take this man seriously as a presidential candidate?

Re: Election 2012 [Re: olivant] #596927
03/10/11 01:22 PM
03/10/11 01:22 PM
California

California
Didn't he leave a wife who had cancer to be with another woman? Sort of like John Edwards. rolleyes Also, his current wife I think is one he had an affair with no? Boy, the Dems could have a field day with his life. lol That is if they have the balls to do it.

TIS

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 03/10/11 01:23 PM.

Re: Election 2012 [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #596936
03/10/11 02:17 PM
03/10/11 02:17 PM
New Jersey
AppleOnYa Offline
AppleOnYa  Offline

New Jersey
Actually, John Edwards did not LEAVE his wife. The affair w/ Rielle Hunter took place during the 2008 campaign.

But remember....Elizabeth was 'in remission' at the time.

As for Newt Gingrich, yes I believe he did leave his wife for Callista who IS his current wife...but hadn't heard that Mrs. Gingrich #1 had cancer.

To be honest not that it guarantees anything but I think it's pretty clever of Newt to talk about all this now, then if he DOES run there's very little if anything that can be made of it during the campaign. Sort of like Clinton trumping the infidelity thing (thanks to ALOT of help from Hillary) in January of 1992 - with that post-SuperBowl interview on 60 Minutes.

A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government.

- THOMAS JEFFERSON

Re: Election 2012 [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #596939
03/10/11 02:27 PM
03/10/11 02:27 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
Didn't he leave a wife who had cancer to be with another woman? Sort of like John Edwards. rolleyes Also, his current wife I think is one he had an affair with no? Boy, the Dems could have a field day with his life. lol That is if they have the balls to do it.

TIS

Gingrich has been married three times. In 1962, he married Jackie Battley, his former high school geometry teacher, when he was 19 years old and she was 26. They had two daughters. In the spring of 1980, Gingrich left Battley after having an affair with Marianne Ginther. According to Battley, Gingrich visited her while she was in the hospital recovering from cancer surgery to discuss the details of their divorce. However, Gingrich disputes the account. Six months after the divorce was final, Gingrich wed Ginther in 1981.

In the mid-1990s, Gingrich began an affair with House of Representatives staffer Callista Bisek, who is 23 years his junior; they continued their affair during the Lewinsky scandal. In 2000, Gingrich married Bisek shortly after his divorce from second wife Ginther.

Re: Election 2012 [Re: AppleOnYa] #596940
03/10/11 02:28 PM
03/10/11 02:28 PM
California

California
Yes, you're right, Edwards did not leave his wife. That doesn't excuse his behavior. The fact that it was during a campaign makes no difference either. He was campaigning for office. AND, the fact the Elizabeth was in remission doesn't make an affair acceptable. She HAD cancer. She died of cancer. Scum is scum and both these guys are just that.

smile

TIS

Re: Election 2012 [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #596942
03/10/11 02:30 PM
03/10/11 02:30 PM
V
VinnyGorgeous Offline
BANNED
VinnyGorgeous  Offline
BANNED
V
Underboss
You look up the word scumbag in the Oxford English dictionary and sure enough, there's a picture of John Edwards right underneath it.

"What is given, can be taken away. Everyone lies. Everyone dies." - Casey Anthony, in a poem, July 7, 2008
Re: Election 2012 [Re: olivant] #596943
03/10/11 02:34 PM
03/10/11 02:34 PM
New Jersey
AppleOnYa Offline
AppleOnYa  Offline

New Jersey
By SHANNON McCAFFREY, Associated Press Shannon Mccaffrey, Associated Press ...

... In an interview posted Wednesday by The Christian Broadcasting Network, Gingrich — who recently converted to Catholicism — said he had sought God's forgiveness for mistakes in his past....

I think that when one actually goes out of their way to convert to a religion, ANY religion...there is alot of studying and soul searching involved and you tend to take it much more seriously than some who have actually been raised in the same religion. For Gingrich to say these things about his infidelity may sound hilarious to some...but this is what Catholocism teaches. He WAS unfaithful, DID leave his wife and is now remarried to the woman he left her for. To truly become a Catholic he would have had to ask God's forgiveness and he may as well say it if he's going to run for President.

And I tell you...if anyone were to try & have a field day with it, it would probably be the liberal biased mainstream media more than the Democratic Party. I think the Dems would know better than to try & get him on THAT.

A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government.

- THOMAS JEFFERSON

Re: Election 2012 [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #596945
03/10/11 02:39 PM
03/10/11 02:39 PM
New Jersey
AppleOnYa Offline
AppleOnYa  Offline

New Jersey
Yes, you're right, Edwards did not leave his wife. That doesn't excuse his behavior. The fact that it was during a campaign makes no difference either. He was campaigning for office. AND, the fact the Elizabeth was in remission doesn't make an affair acceptable...

Just for the record I hope you don't think I was actually defending John Edwards.

The 'in remission' statement was his. I like to put it out there every now & then and since his name was brought up....

- THOMAS JEFFERSON

Re: Election 2012 [Re: AppleOnYa] #596947
03/10/11 02:44 PM
03/10/11 02:44 PM
California

California
Yes, you're right, Edwards did not leave his wife. That doesn't excuse his behavior. The fact that it was during a campaign makes no difference either. He was campaigning for office. AND, the fact the Elizabeth was in remission doesn't make an affair acceptable...

Just for the record I hope you don't think I was actually defending John Edwards.

The 'in remission' statement was his. I like to put it out there every now & then and since his name was brought up....

Actually I did although I couldn't imagine why you'd defend him. eek LOL Makes sense now. Thanks for the clarification.

TIS

Re: Election 2012 [Re: olivant] #596949
03/10/11 02:48 PM
03/10/11 02:48 PM
New Jersey
AppleOnYa Offline
AppleOnYa  Offline

New Jersey
...Gingrich has been married three times...

Thanks, olivant...I got it now. I had forgotten about that first marriage.

1st wife Jackie Battley
2nd wife Marianne Ginther
3rd (and present) wife Callista Bisek

And so what he can't be taken seriously for is not that he's been married 3 times & left each wife for the next...but that he's converted to Catholocism and asked God's forgiveness.

I'm sure it'll be worth a try...

- THOMAS JEFFERSON

Re: Election 2012 [Re: AppleOnYa] #596966
03/10/11 03:29 PM
03/10/11 03:29 PM
AZ
Turnbull Offline
Turnbull  Offline

AZ
It's probably not going to be a major factor in 2012.

JFK's religion was a factor in the 1960 election. After that, few Americans knew, or cared, that Barry Goldwater's running mate in '64, Congressman Bill Miller from upstate NY, was Catholic.

Nelson Rockefeller divorced his wife of 30+ years and remarried to a woman 18 years his junior, who left her husband and kids for him, not long before he ran for the GOP nomination in '64. The divorce hurt him. But Ronald Reagan swept the GOP nomination, and the presidential race in 1980, on a family-friendly platform despite having divorced his first wife years earlier, and being estranged from one of his children.

Geri Ferraro raised a lot of eyebrows when she became the Dem VP nominee in '84. Not many blinked in '08 when Sarah Palin got the GOP VP nod.

Ntra la porta tua lu sangu � sparsu,
E nun me mporta si ce muoru accisu...
E s'iddu muoru e vaju mparadisu
Si nun ce truovo a ttia, mancu ce trasu.
Re: Election 2012 [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #596969
03/10/11 03:46 PM
03/10/11 03:46 PM
OH, VA, KY
Mignon Offline
Mama Mig
Mignon  Offline
Mama Mig

OH, VA, KY
Yes, you're right, Edwards did not leave his wife. That doesn't excuse his behavior. The fact that it was during a campaign makes no difference either. He was campaigning for office. AND, the fact the Elizabeth was in remission doesn't make an affair acceptable. She HAD cancer. She died of cancer. Scum is scum and both these guys are just that.

smile

TIS

clap

Dylan Matthew Moran born 10/30/12

Re: Election 2012 [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #596976
03/10/11 05:25 PM
03/10/11 05:25 PM
NJ
Don Marco Offline
Underboss
Don Marco  Offline
Underboss
NJ
So I guess he is telling us that if he is elected President he won't work that hard - that way there is no risk of inappropriate behavior. I have to admit, that is one of the lamest excuses I have ever heard. Maybe he and Edwards can team up and teach an ethics and morality course at some college.

Last edited by Don Marco; 03/10/11 05:25 PM.

"After all, we are not communists"

Christopher Moltisanti: You ever think what a coincidence it is that Lou Gehrig died of Lou Gehrig's disease?

Tony Soprano: Yeah well, when you're married, you'll understand the importance of fresh produce.
Re: Election 2012 [Re: AppleOnYa] #596984
03/10/11 05:59 PM
03/10/11 05:59 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
... he's converted to Catholocism ...

The true religion!

Re: Election 2012 [Re: olivant] #596985
03/10/11 06:02 PM
03/10/11 06:02 PM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
... he's converted to Catholocism ...

The true religion!

confused

Re: Election 2012 [Re: Turnbull] #597026
03/10/11 10:24 PM
03/10/11 10:24 PM
East Tennessee
R
R

East Tennessee
Originally Posted By: Turnbull
It's probably not going to be a major factor in 2012.

JFK's religion was a factor in the 1960 election. After that, few Americans knew, or cared, that Barry Goldwater's running mate in '64, Congressman Bill Miller from upstate NY, was Catholic.

People forget about Al Smith's 1928 campaign, where his Catholicism did play a considerable part in his defeat. That and he was "Wet" when Prohibition was still publicly supported.

Regarding '12 and Religion, How about Mitt Romney's Mormonism?

Locally here in East Tennessee back in the '08 primaries, Mittens was only referenced not for RomneyCare or managing the Olympics or even his father. No he was The Mormon. Like Smith and JFK's Catholicism was used against them, backwoods people and their ignorant fear of religious sects they both don't understand (Magic underwear?) and...

Well, how many Mormons do you know personally?

Huckabee in '08 played on that card when he told reporters he "heard" and was "displeased" with people claiming Mormons worshipped Satan.

Now where and from who did he "hear" this from? Why he never mentioned it, but he did conveniently use that excuse to slip that intolerable hateful thing out into public to influence the Evangelical GOP base.

Imagine if Palin runs. Her people will play this garbage without skill or subtlety. Newt and his coded speeches will too I'm sure. And knowing politics, if Mittens gets the GOP nomination, it'll be used against him too by the other side.

~And this from somebody who really doesn't care much for Mittens the shamelessly pandering used car salesman. He's almost the blue blooded Bill Clinton, but without the charm.

Last edited by ronnierocketAGO; 03/10/11 10:27 PM.
Page 3 of 141 1 2 3 4 5 140 141

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull