GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (mustachepete, Brovelli), 270 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,467
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,884
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,322
Posts1,058,595
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Re: Kick Ass Scarface/Tupac Shirt #45294
05/07/04 11:24 AM
05/07/04 11:24 AM
The north
Scarface.1 Offline
Underboss
Scarface.1  Offline
Underboss
The north
Kid? what the fuck? where i live (manchester) most people listen to rap and 2pac and all the rest of it. If i was a kid i would of followed the rest of em but no. i like GOOD music. and i said he's dead what didn't u see that bit? to be honest nobody on this cares about 2pac. and u come out "look at this 2pac and scarface shirt"
and it says gangsters on it or something like that i don't believe 2pac was a gangster.you see gangsters do organized crime. and a gangsta just doesn't he gets in his car goes lookin for some1 to shoot anyone they don't care just anybody.
so can you please stop posting your shit that nobody wants to hear about on here.

Who's keyzer soze?

How are thou, thou globby bottle of cheap stinking chip-oil. Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles you eunich jelly thou.
Re: Kick Ass Scarface/Tupac Shirt #45295
05/07/04 03:18 PM
05/07/04 03:18 PM
West Chester, PA
Patrick Offline OP
Patrick  Offline OP

West Chester, PA
Originally posted by Scarface.1:
Kid? what the fuck? where i live (manchester) most people listen to rap and 2pac and all the rest of it. If i was a kid i would of followed the rest of em but no. i like GOOD music. and i said he's dead what didn't u see that bit? to be honest nobody on this cares about 2pac. and u come out "look at this 2pac and scarface shirt"
and it says gangsters on it or something like that i don't believe 2pac was a gangster.you see gangsters do organized crime. and a gangsta just doesn't he gets in his car goes lookin for some1 to shoot anyone they don't care just anybody.
so can you please stop posting your shit that nobody wants to hear about on here.
Tupac was neither a Gangster or Gangsta. I bought this shirt before I had learned more about him. He was a Thug. Not a gangster. Not a gangsta. A Thug. -Pat

"After every dark night, there's a bright day right after that. No matter how hard it gets, stick your chest out, keep your head up, and handle it." -Tupac Shakur
Re: Kick Ass Scarface/Tupac Shirt #45296
05/07/04 03:33 PM
05/07/04 03:33 PM
West Chester, PA
Patrick Offline OP
Patrick  Offline OP

West Chester, PA
Originally posted by SicilianMafia:
Pat,

I have given 2pac a chance, to be completely honest, his music didnt really interest me. Im a fan of rap and all but only to an extent. You take it way to far...

CAlling him a voice for our youth? What the fuck are you talking about?
You could've just left it at that. "I didn't like it." There's no need to talk shit.

Voice of our youth:
"You know, it's funny. When it rains, it pours. They got money for wars, but can't feed the poor. They say their ain't no hope for the youth, but the truth is it ain't no hope for the future."

"And what's strange is nobody knew my name before it came. Now the whole world is calling me a killer. All I ever did was try to reach the kids with the real."

"Got me worried, stressing. My
vision's blurried. The question is, "Will I live?" No one in the world loves me. I'm headed for danger. Don't trust strangers. Put one in the chamber whenever I'm feeling this anger. Don't wanna make excuses cause this is how it
is. What's the use? Unless we're shooting, no one notices the youth."

"God, come save the youth. Ain't nothing else to do but have faith in you...Dear Lord, if ya hear me, tell me why little girl like LaTasha had to die. She never got to see the bullet, just heard the shot. Her little body couldn't take it, it shook and dropped. And when I saw it on the news, I see busta girl killing Tasha. Now I'm screaming "Fuck the world!" In the end, it's my friends that flip-flop."

"After every dark night, there's a bright day right after that. No matter how hard it gets, stick your chest out, keep your head up, and handle it." -Tupac Shakur
Re: Kick Ass Scarface/Tupac Shirt #45297
05/07/04 04:09 PM
05/07/04 04:09 PM
Toronto
SicilianMafia Offline
Capo
SicilianMafia  Offline
Capo
Toronto
I dont see a difference between being a thug and a gangsta. Why are you posting his lyrics, is that supposed to prove how he was "the voice of our youth?" Well it doesnt prove shit.

Get a life, no one wants to hear your shit about tupac anymore.

Re: Kick Ass Scarface/Tupac Shirt #45298
05/07/04 09:20 PM
05/07/04 09:20 PM
West Chester, PA
Patrick Offline OP
Patrick  Offline OP

West Chester, PA
Your ignorance amazes me. If anyone here needs "a life," it's you for bashing all of my posts. If you don't like something, ignore it. That's been a rule on this board since day 1. It's not my fault you can't comprehend lyrics. -Pat

Re: Kick Ass Scarface/Tupac Shirt #45299
05/09/04 07:24 AM
05/09/04 07:24 AM
The north
Scarface.1 Offline
Underboss
Scarface.1  Offline
Underboss
The north
A thug! lol so really he was a small time junkie

Who's keyzer soze?

How are thou, thou globby bottle of cheap stinking chip-oil. Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles you eunich jelly thou.
Re: Kick Ass Scarface/Tupac Shirt #45300
05/09/04 08:34 AM
05/09/04 08:34 AM
Thailand/Brazil
Vito The Godfather Offline
Underboss
Vito The Godfather  Offline
Underboss
Thailand/Brazil
Originally posted by SicilianMafia:
Pat,

I have given 2pac a chance, to be completely honest, his music didnt really interest me. Im a fan of rap and all but only to an extent. You take it way to far...

CAlling him a voice for our youth? What the fuck are you talking about?
This fool is getting it right. WHo cares if you think 2PAC doesn't interest you. But wait, Do you even rap yourself? Why don't you come up with some of YOUR own shit and we'll see how good you would rap, kid. I'm sure 2PAC earned and did more than what you could do in 20 life-times. rolleyes

"It is the mind that makes someone wise or ignorant, slave or free."
Re: Kick Ass Scarface/Tupac Shirt #45301
05/10/04 06:16 PM
05/10/04 06:16 PM
The north
Scarface.1 Offline
Underboss
Scarface.1  Offline
Underboss
The north
how does that work out? u obviously post more stuff cos u have over 4500 posts so u DO need a life so u have just been clamped smile
Originally posted by Patrick:
Your ignorance amazes me. If anyone here needs "a life," it's you for bashing all of my posts. If you don't like something, ignore it. That's been a rule on this board since day 1. It's not my fault you can't comprehend lyrics. -Pat

Who's keyzer soze?

Re: Kick Ass Scarface/Tupac Shirt #45302
05/10/04 07:09 PM
05/10/04 07:09 PM
West Chester, PA
Patrick Offline OP
Patrick  Offline OP

West Chester, PA
how does that work out? u obviously post more stuff cos u have over 4500 posts so u DO need a life so u have just been clamped smile
[b] Your ignorance amazes me. If anyone here needs "a life," it's you for bashing all of my posts. If you don't like something, ignore it. That's been a rule on this board since day 1. It's not my fault you can't comprehend lyrics. -Pat
[/b]
I definetly know you can't read now. I wasn't even talking to you. rolleyes -Pat

Re: Kick Ass Scarface/Tupac Shirt #45303
05/11/04 10:03 PM
05/11/04 10:03 PM
M
MaTTuP Offline
Button
MaTTuP  Offline
M
Button
Bottom Line IS:
There is NO relation between Scarface & Rap
No rap music
No baggy clothes
No blacks

I'm sorry but even the Def Jam feature on the DVD was pathetic, it had no right to be on such a great DVD and it tainted it
It's sad

I've said it before and I'll say it again, blacks had no role in the mafia, they were outsiders
You had to be white (Italian, Irish etc.)
Watch the Godfather and even listen to some of those lines

I have and always will respond to posts like this
These stupid fucking rappers, have no idea what the whole idea is,
dumb white kids across the US buy their CDs about violence and drugs (mostly made up) and make them rich, because it's the "in" thing
No living like Scarface (like most claim on that Def Jam feature)

Re: Kick Ass Scarface/Tupac Shirt #45304
05/11/04 10:18 PM
05/11/04 10:18 PM
West Chester, PA
Patrick Offline OP
Patrick  Offline OP

West Chester, PA
All rappers that grew up in the ghetto and poverty can relate to it. -Pat

Re: Kick Ass Scarface/Tupac Shirt #45305
05/11/04 10:28 PM
05/11/04 10:28 PM
M
MaTTuP Offline
Button
MaTTuP  Offline
M
Button
Anyone can relate one form of their life to anything
Rappers have a fixation of the mafia
They have no part of it
Mob Men were honorable men who only employed family and people close to them (whites)
Rappers cannot accept that so they try to spin things around with their music

Re: Kick Ass Scarface/Tupac Shirt #45306
05/11/04 10:41 PM
05/11/04 10:41 PM
West Chester, PA
Patrick Offline OP
Patrick  Offline OP

West Chester, PA
You know, it's funny how all of you talk shit on blacks and rappers in here because I guarantee none of you have ever gone up to a bunch of black guys talking about "Scarface and being in the Mafia" and tried to tell them off. You come here to voice your opinion, but here it does nothing. Go up to a gang and say something that to them. Then we'll see how unorganized they are. -Pat

Re: Kick Ass Scarface/Tupac Shirt #45307
05/11/04 10:47 PM
05/11/04 10:47 PM
M
MaTTuP Offline
Button
MaTTuP  Offline
M
Button
hah, you assume all blacks are badasses, I'm not a coward
this is a message board for opinions
I don't go out of my way to piss anyone off
If blacks want to believe or fantasize let them, the media is fucked up anyway
But real, intelligent, honorable white men know and will not buy in to that garbage

but I've grown up knowing how things were and where blacks don't fit in with the mafia
End of story

Re: Kick Ass Scarface/Tupac Shirt #45308
05/14/04 12:31 PM
05/14/04 12:31 PM
The north
Scarface.1 Offline
Underboss
Scarface.1  Offline
Underboss
The north
well nobody that has been posting on this topic has 4500. so what does it matter if you wasn't talking to me your still sad and i can probably read better than you anyway?
[b] how does that work out? u obviously post more stuff cos u have over 4500 posts so u DO need a life so u have just been clamped smile
[b] Your ignorance amazes me. If anyone here needs "a life," it's you for bashing all of my posts. If you don't like something, ignore it. That's been a rule on this board since day 1. It's not my fault you can't comprehend lyrics. -Pat
[/b]
I definetly know you can't read now. I wasn't even talking to you. rolleyes -Pat [/b]

Who's keyzer soze?

Re: Kick Ass Scarface/Tupac Shirt #45309
05/15/04 03:07 AM
05/15/04 03:07 AM
M
MaTTuP Offline
Button
MaTTuP  Offline
M
Button
Yes...It's true....Pat..is..an idiot.

Re: Kick Ass Scarface/Tupac Shirt #45310
05/15/04 05:42 AM
05/15/04 05:42 AM
USA
Lucky_Luciano Offline
Made Member
Lucky_Luciano  Offline
Made Member
USA
Not to re-open a can of worms, but I wish to express my opinion on this subject. First of all, this entire post went form someone displaying a t-shirt with Scarface and Tupac Shakur. It seems silly that so many would get so agitated over something so simple.
I am a fan of Tupac Shakur and collect some of his music, but I recognize him for who he was. Tupac was an artist, but he also was an entertainer. The rap industry is making a large amount of money using the so called “gangsta” and “thug” image. This is all merely a sale’s pitch. I enjoy some rap music, but I take it all at face value and recognize that what I am listing to is not reality, but merely entertainment. Although many of these rap-stars have had their troubles with the law, fights, murders, and many other controversial issues, that does not convince me, personally that these men are really who they say they are. 50Cent, Dr. Dre, 2pac, Snoop Dogg, and down the line. These men are in the “gangsta rap” business for one primary reason, to make money and they make money by using promoting these fantasy images. Entertainers and gangsters are two different groups of people. I hope no one was offended by this post, this is merely my opinion. Feel free to reply or comment as you may.

"politics and crime they're the same thing..."- Michael Corleone
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull