GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 259 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,467
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,884
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,323
Posts1,058,597
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Re: Kick Ass Scarface/Tupac Shirt #45264
03/06/04 01:26 AM
03/06/04 01:26 AM
USA
Don Pope Offline
Underboss
Don Pope  Offline
Underboss
USA
Originally posted by Anthony Lombardi:
I think we found a new ignorance on the boards. You quoted me, so don't try to go back and say "OMG I WAZ ONLY JOKIN" now. It's pointless and basically everyone knows you're immature. You're showing it here. I mean, really, what are you trying to accomplish going on insulting rampages? Do you think it makes you look good? No, it portrays you in a completely negative light.

And you say to Angie "I thought we were on friendly terms." Me and Angie happen to be good friends, and when you hurl pointless and senseless insults around I'm sure she's going to stand up for what she believes in. Oh, wait, I forgot; since you're so used to childish insults, you must be used to childish things such as "I THOUGHT YOU WERE ON MY SIDE!" I see.

And I never said your opinion was "wrong." Check the thread. We were ALL debating. I never got "defensive." What the fuck do you think you DO IN DEBATES? You argue your point. What, in a DEBATING THREAD, am I supposed to say "oh, okay, that's your opinion." If you're going to post in a thread where there is heavy conflict about difference in a opinion, DON'T POST IN IT. If you do, don't expect no one to call you on your beliefs.
HAHAHA, are you done yet... damn look whos immature gettin all touchy and emotional on the internet, some advice get a girl, some friends and finally get laid for once. then you will much happier. unless you are gay, are you?

"Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer" -Micheal Corleone

"Suck it up, take the fall, do the time. That makes you what you are, that makes you who you are." -John Gotti

"you heard of the new chinese godfather? He made em an offer they couldnt understand" -Corrado Soprano

"Ahhh, im gonna go wash up" -Paulie Gultiari
Re: Kick Ass Scarface/Tupac Shirt #45265
03/06/04 01:30 AM
03/06/04 01:30 AM
chile
angiez23 Offline
Underboss
angiez23  Offline
Underboss
chile
stop it pope , it´s enough okay.

" What sane person could live in this world and not be crazy?"

" Take me out tonight
Because I want to see people and I
Want to see life"- there is a light that never goes out by The smiths.
Re: Kick Ass Scarface/Tupac Shirt #45266
03/06/04 01:36 AM
03/06/04 01:36 AM
east coast
Anthony Lombardi Offline
Anthony Lombardi  Offline

east coast
Do you realize what an idiot you're making out of yourself? Three people are telling you to grow up and in another thread the administrator has told you to cut the bullshit... And you're still ranting and throwing a tantrum like a little kid? Are you that stubborn? Are you that thick?

I don't remember getting "emotional." Was I crying? No. Was I showing anger? No. Was I showing joy? No. Okay, no emotions to be entitled "emotional."

Immature? I'm not the one hurling insults like a second grader.

Here we go again -- "GET A GIRL ARE YOU GAY?" Do you realize how stupid you sound? Really, cut the senseless insults. How would you know what friends I have or if I've been "laid?" Are you monitoring me? Are you watching me? Oh, no... You're using idiotic and belligerent assumptions to hurl insults at people you don't know. I get it.

You bash me for arguing on the internet, yet who's the one who keeps replying with insults? Yeah, exactly -- that's what I thought.

Grow up. It's getting old really, really fast.

the power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it. george bernard shaw
Re: Kick Ass Scarface/Tupac Shirt #45267
03/06/04 06:32 AM
03/06/04 06:32 AM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
Originally posted by Don Pope:
i stated my opinion and he came out and said my opinion was wrong, i never said shit about his opinon until he brought it upon self for me to say something.
Guys, if you have a problem with what a fellow member posted, there are three acceptable options here:

1. Ignore it;

2. Refute it in a mature manner explaining why you don't agree with it;

3. If you feel there has been a personal attack made against you, use the "Report Post" feature and the moderators will follow up on the matter.

Please don't stoop so low as to respond in a manner likely to start a flame war. Its annoying, childish and downright rude.

Re: Kick Ass Scarface/Tupac Shirt #45268
03/06/04 02:03 PM
03/06/04 02:03 PM
USA
Don Pope Offline
Underboss
Don Pope  Offline
Underboss
USA
Originally posted by SC:
Originally posted by Don Pope:
[b] i stated my opinion and he came out and said my opinion was wrong, i never said shit about his opinon until he brought it upon self for me to say something.
Guys, if you have a problem with what a fellow member posted, there are three acceptable options here:

1. Ignore it;

2. Refute it in a mature manner explaining why you don't agree with it;

3. If you feel there has been a personal attack made against you, use the "Report Post" feature and the moderators will follow up on the matter.

Please don't stoop so low as to respond in a manner likely to start a flame war. Its annoying, childish and downright rude. [/b]
absolutely, but when i stated my opinion lombardi got all uptight about it all, and started insulting me, acting like a little girl. What he needs is a good old ass kicking to keep him in line, too bad hes got his computer protecting him. some people just dont know how lucky they are. lombardi im makin myself look like an idiot? good i dont give a fuck what anyone of you think, but seriously im concerned for you, maybe a social life would be the answer. wink Have a nice day

"Suck it up, take the fall, do the time. That makes you what you are, that makes you who you are." -John Gotti

"you heard of the new chinese godfather? He made em an offer they couldnt understand" -Corrado Soprano

Re: Kick Ass Scarface/Tupac Shirt #45269
03/06/04 03:00 PM
03/06/04 03:00 PM
east coast
Anthony Lombardi Offline

east coast
You're exactly right, SC -- and that's what I did. Replied in an ordely, mature fashion.... Which is why Don Pope is the one who got the warning from Geoff.

absolutely, but when i stated my opinion lombardi got all uptight about it all, and started insulting me, acting like a little girl.

If you can show me where I insulted you, you get a prize. smile Oh, wait... You can't. Damn it all.

lombardi im makin myself look like an idiot? good i dont give a fuck what anyone of you think

Exactly -- you're tough; you're hardcore, man. I better stay away from you. You might "kick my ass." lol rolleyes

Making idle threats over the internet. Gotta love it.

seriously im concerned for you, maybe a social life would be the answer.

1.) You don't know anything about that because you don't live near me; you're making assumptions over the internet. Wow, that's big of you. 2.) I'm concerned for you; I think maybe a spelling/grammar/punctuation class may be the answer for ya. Look into it.

the power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it. george bernard shaw
Re: Kick Ass Scarface/Tupac Shirt #45270
03/06/04 03:19 PM
03/06/04 03:19 PM
USA
Don Pope Offline
Underboss
Don Pope  Offline
Underboss
USA
your still bitching? jesus GET OVER IT, Yea get a life, get a girl. Stop takin ur angers out on people on the internet. you wont be sayin shit if i were standing in front of you, thats wat sucks about people like you, you can say anything want over a computer and nothin would happen. I guess that makes you feel powerful knowing that. anyway i had enough arguing about it. go do something OFF the computer. Cya later !!

Re: Kick Ass Scarface/Tupac Shirt #45271
03/06/04 03:28 PM
03/06/04 03:28 PM
east coast
Anthony Lombardi Offline

east coast
Hahahaha, funny thing is -- you keep replying. lol

Get a life and a girl? Hmmm... Maybe I'll take that advice that I don't need once you learn how to form a sentence without constant grammatical errors. rolleyes Seriously, you don't know me, so you cannot even begin to tell me what I "need" based off stupid assumptions you make off petty insults that a fifth grader would look at down at.

"IF U WER IN FRONT OF ME U WOODNT DO IT CUZ ID BEET U ^" Right? Riiiight... Tone down your ego and stop making threats over the internet. It doesn't make you look big or bad. They're idle and will never happen. You tell me I need a "life" because I debate online -- yet someone who threatens someone over the internet, they don't need a "life" right? rolleyes

Yep, say "c ya l8er" then come back and reply. You talk down to me 'cause I reply and won't "get over it" yet who keeps coming back for me? Hypocrisy at it's finest!

Now I can predict what you'll do next. You won't rebut ANYTHING I SAY -- you'll just hurl insults like I need a "life" and a "girl" and I wouldn't do this "in front of you." Let's see how psychic I really am!

Re: Kick Ass Scarface/Tupac Shirt #45272
03/06/04 03:31 PM
03/06/04 03:31 PM
USA
Don Pope Offline
Underboss
Don Pope  Offline
Underboss
USA
oh man rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes

Re: Kick Ass Scarface/Tupac Shirt #45273
03/06/04 03:34 PM
Some anonymous motel room.
Don Vercetti Offline
Don Vercetti  Offline

Don Pope, you ruined your reputation here. You've turned into a little bitch now. As I said. Insulting respected members like Lomardi who is about 5 years older then you will get you nowhere. Grow up and stop acting like an asshole "OMG GET A GIRL N SOCHAL LIF!!!111 IM NOT FUKIN TALKIN 2 U! GRO UP N STOP WHINING U INSULTED ME!!"

Proud Member of the Gangster BB Bratpack - Fighting Elitism and Ignorance Since 2006
Re: Kick Ass Scarface/Tupac Shirt #45274
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
Take it off the boards!!!

Re: Kick Ass Scarface/Tupac Shirt #45275
03/06/04 03:38 PM
03/06/04 03:38 PM
USA
Don Pope Offline
Underboss
Don Pope  Offline
Underboss
USA
well atleast im not the one telling people i have no friends and sit at my house all day since elementary school, trying to make people feel bad for you. I ruined my reputation becuase i posted my opinion about something and lambardi dosent like it? give me a break rolleyes Take SC advice and let it go. cuz this whole thing got nothing to do with you.

Re: Kick Ass Scarface/Tupac Shirt #45276
03/06/04 03:40 PM
east coast
Anthony Lombardi Offline

east coast
See, Pope, you tell Vercetti to take SC's advice and "take it off the boards" when you should have been the one to "take it off the boards" and PMed Vercetti with that last reply.

SC, Geoff, SOMEONE -- I really suggest just locking this thread. It's turning into a warzone.

Re: Kick Ass Scarface/Tupac Shirt #45277
Don Vercetti Offline
Don Vercetti  Offline

He wasn't just talking to me. And don't go off topic. a thread I made over a month ago is completely irrelevant to this arguement but then again, going off topic is the only thing you can do to make a post now. Grow up, personal attacks are making you look like a moron.

Proud Member of the Gangster BB Bratpack - Fighting Elitism and Ignorance Since 2006
Re: Kick Ass Scarface/Tupac Shirt #45278
03/06/04 03:46 PM
03/06/04 03:46 PM
USA
Don Pope Offline
Underboss
Don Pope  Offline
Underboss
USA
yea lock it, first thing i agree with you about. We can build on that wink as for Don vercetti i lost all respect for you, just for the fact that you barge into an argument that dosent concern in any way what so ever. You pop out of nowhere like you know me, then take sides against me, thats showing of much of a moron YOU are.

Re: Kick Ass Scarface/Tupac Shirt #45279
03/06/04 03:47 PM
03/06/04 03:47 PM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
Lock the thread? Why? So you guys can take this sandbox act somewhere else?

Practice some self control! If you all want to go into private and gouge each other's eyes out then go and do it, but stop this b.s. in public!

CONSIDER THIS A WARNING

Re: Kick Ass Scarface/Tupac Shirt #45280
03/06/04 03:50 PM
03/06/04 03:50 PM
Don Vercetti Offline
Don Vercetti  Offline

This is a BOARD, not a PM, I can reply anywhere. Don't like it? leave.

"like you know me." REALLY? Shows how much of a hypocrite you were to Lombardi "GET A GIRL AND SOSHAL LIFE LOLOLOLOL" rolleyes

Re: Kick Ass Scarface/Tupac Shirt #45281
03/06/04 03:54 PM
03/06/04 03:54 PM
USA
Don Pope Offline
Underboss
Don Pope  Offline
Underboss
USA
Originally posted by SC:

Practice some self control! If you all want to go into private and gouge each other's eyes out then go and do it, but stop this b.s. in public!

[b]CONSIDER THIS A WARNING
[/b]

Re: Kick Ass Scarface/Tupac Shirt #45282
03/06/04 03:56 PM
03/06/04 03:56 PM
Don Vercetti Offline
Don Vercetti  Offline

OK SC, I'm leaving the thread. smile

Re: Kick Ass Scarface/Tupac Shirt #45283
03/06/04 04:10 PM
03/06/04 04:10 PM
east coast
Anthony Lombardi Offline

east coast
Originally posted by SC:
No, because all it's done is cause trouble and arguments -- nothing good has come out of it. It was just a suggestion, man.

Re: Kick Ass Scarface/Tupac Shirt #45284
03/06/04 06:43 PM
03/06/04 06:43 PM
New Jersey, USA
J Geoff Offline
The Don
J Geoff  Offline
The Don

New Jersey, USA
It's "funny" (quotes indicate sarcasm) that the same players are the ones involved in these battles of "wit". Hmm... Do as SC said.

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations
Re: Kick Ass Scarface/Tupac Shirt #45285
05/02/04 11:24 PM
05/02/04 11:24 PM
Toronto
SicilianMafia Offline
Capo
SicilianMafia  Offline
Capo
Toronto
I would just like to say I cannot agree more with where Lombardi and D.V and the others are coming from.

This gangsta rap makes me sick. I have said this many times before but these rappers need to get a life and quit worshipping scarface as if it were the new bible.

Re: Kick Ass Scarface/Tupac Shirt #45286
05/03/04 12:57 AM
05/03/04 12:57 AM
Thailand/Brazil
Vito The Godfather Offline
Underboss
Vito The Godfather  Offline
Underboss
Thailand/Brazil
I don't want to name anybody here, but I find it so laughable and pathetic that so many people criticize 2Pac without knowing shit and thinking he was the typical *bling bling* muscle wannabe "gangsta" rapper. But obviously, he was highly misunderstood. 2Pac was the real deal, a true thug, a true niggah. Having an extreme desire to achieve, Pac worked harder in his 25 years than most people could in 10 life times. He even wrote some of his songs in a Napkin while taking a shit in the bathroom, and songs that were direclty gone to his albums without further editings. Just in the year of 1997, 2Pac sold over 12 million albums. Tupac sold 2.7 million records five years after his death, and his estate made about $7 millions. He wasn't afraid to speak for what was on his mind. Music was real, and he spoke what he felt, from his heart, from thee pit of thee stomach. Pac was huge back then & still is, he's a guy that will never be forgotten. With songs that had meanful plus sentimental lyrics, Pac sang about his life or what he went through. He never was afraid of anything. Pac also was a great actor, poet and all around entertainer. With people thinking that all he was promoting was violence, the society usually tend to see things through different views. I'm kinda disappointed and revolted about those opinions against the life of a man who rose from the ashes of ghetto life to a superstar rapper, a critically acclaimed actor, a wondefully touching poet and finally; to us true fans, nothing more than a LEGEND. Personally, I think he was the truset nigga alive & there will be no one like him again ever.

"It is the mind that makes someone wise or ignorant, slave or free."
Re: Kick Ass Scarface/Tupac Shirt #45287
05/06/04 06:14 PM
05/06/04 06:14 PM
The north
Scarface.1 Offline
Underboss
Scarface.1  Offline
Underboss
The north
TUPAC WAS JUS AN ANNOYING RAPPER HE THINKS HE IS LIKE SCARFACE WELL NO. NO HE ISN'T HE'S JUST SOME DEAD RAPPER THAT U LIKE TO SUCK HIS DICK.
AND ALL YOU PEOPLE THAT SAY HE IS ALIVE WELL IF HE'S ALIVE WHY DOESNT HE BE A MAN AND SHOW US HES ALIVE.COS HE IS A COWARD IS SCARFACE A COWARD NO.
Originally posted by Patrick:
Now you've crossed the line. Tupac wasn't a junkie. If Tupac was a junkie, do you think his poetry and literature could be taught along with Shakespeare in high school classes and he could have several colleges, including Harvard, teaching their students him? Not a chance. Just because someone smokes weed doesn't mean they're a junkie. He didn't have 100 pounds on him every second of the day praying to God he didn't run out. rolleyes -Pat

Who's keyzer soze?

How are thou, thou globby bottle of cheap stinking chip-oil. Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles you eunich jelly thou.
Re: Kick Ass Scarface/Tupac Shirt #45288
05/06/04 07:19 PM
05/06/04 07:19 PM
West Chester, PA
Patrick Offline OP
Patrick  Offline OP

West Chester, PA
Wow. Please refrain from yelling at me, little man. Scarface (Tony Montana) is a fictional character and how wasn't he a coward? He sold drugs to make his life better, rather then his society. If you think Tupac was an "annoying rapper," then I pity you for not having the intelligence to understand his literature. BTW, Tupac is dead in case you didn't know. If Tupac was a coward, he would've killed himself in the pen. Did he? No. He came out to be the most inspirational rapper of all time. He went down fighting. He was a soldier. "A coward dies a thousand deaths. A soldier dies but once." -Pat

"After every dark night, there's a bright day right after that. No matter how hard it gets, stick your chest out, keep your head up, and handle it." -Tupac Shakur
Re: Kick Ass Scarface/Tupac Shirt #45289
05/06/04 07:47 PM
05/06/04 07:47 PM
Iowantonia
joltinjoe05 Offline
Underboss
joltinjoe05  Offline
Underboss
Iowantonia
Originally posted by Patrick:
He went down fighting. He was a soldier.
Especially at times like these, you really need to think about what the hell you're saying before shooting your mouth off with that trash.

It's all over now, baby blue

Where have you gone Joe 05, our board turns it's lonely eyes to you...
What's that you say Mrs. Stallionete, JoltinJoe has left and gone away...
Re: Kick Ass Scarface/Tupac Shirt #45290
05/06/04 08:08 PM
05/06/04 08:08 PM
West Chester, PA
Patrick Offline OP
Patrick  Offline OP

West Chester, PA
What do you mean? He got shot and survived. Got shot again, and was a fallen soldier. Joe--Must you always bust my balls? Seriously. This has nothing to do with you. I've been ignoring this thread for the longest time, but that kid has no idea what he's talking about. It seems you don't either. When you can take the time and actually learn about him, then give me your opinion on him. Until then, I just don't care. It's worthless. -Pat

"After every dark night, there's a bright day right after that. No matter how hard it gets, stick your chest out, keep your head up, and handle it." -Tupac Shakur
Re: Kick Ass Scarface/Tupac Shirt #45291
05/06/04 08:15 PM
05/06/04 08:15 PM
Toronto
SicilianMafia Offline
Capo
SicilianMafia  Offline
Capo
Toronto
Pat you fucking idolize Tupac. You treat him as if he were a god, when in reality he was just another rapper. Get a fucking life man seriously.

Re: Kick Ass Scarface/Tupac Shirt #45292
05/06/04 08:21 PM
05/06/04 08:21 PM
West Chester, PA
Patrick Offline OP
Patrick  Offline OP

West Chester, PA
I think idolizing someone is giving me more of a life then bashing someone all of the time that you know absolutely nothing about. I already took care of you in the other thread, so I see no more need in trying to embarrass you further. You guys don't understand that Tupac was the voice of our youth. Tupac didn't rap about what is rapped today. He didn't go, "Yo, I got my 32 in rims and cars. Lets go fuck hos and smoke all day. I'm a rubberband man and I'm feeling tipsy while I'm in da club." That wasn't Tupac. You hear this shit today and think that is what he was like. Were some of his songs about drugs? Yeh. Did he call some women bitches? Yeh. What guys don't call some women bitches? He said it himself, "I love women and I wouldn't hurt them. People think that when I call a woman a bitch, I think they're all bitches. No! Alright? That's not what I think. I'd never call my mom or sister a bitch. Just some women are bitches. They take a man's money and break his heart. There are guy bitches too." Tupac was our voice. Tupac spoke when we couldn't be heard. We lost a prodigy when we lost Tupac. Like I said, I can't make you like him, but if you're not going to give it a chance, then it's your loss for being so ignorant. -Pat

Re: Kick Ass Scarface/Tupac Shirt #45293
05/07/04 12:38 AM
05/07/04 12:38 AM
Toronto
SicilianMafia Offline
Capo
SicilianMafia  Offline
Capo
Toronto
Pat,

I have given 2pac a chance, to be completely honest, his music didnt really interest me. Im a fan of rap and all but only to an extent. You take it way to far...

CAlling him a voice for our youth? What the fuck are you talking about?

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull