GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (2 invisible), 359 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,618
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,113
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,518
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,383
Posts1,059,715
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Re: Attack On Glasgow Airport [Re: DonMichaelCorleone] #410969
07/05/07 04:02 PM
07/05/07 04:02 PM
under there
bogey Offline
Underboss
bogey  Offline
Underboss
under there
This is all just too much.

Last edited by bogey; 07/05/07 04:02 PM.

President of the long_lost_corleone Fan Club
Re: Attack On Glasgow Airport [Re: SC] #410970
07/05/07 04:04 PM
07/05/07 04:04 PM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline OP
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline OP
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
LLC -

Just as I defend your right to display and enjoy a picture of a burning American flag, I have the same right to enjoy and display a picture of dead terrorists.

I mean after all, a person's right is a person's right. Right? ;\)

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.

Re: Attack On Glasgow Airport [Re: bogey] #410972
07/05/07 04:06 PM
07/05/07 04:06 PM
With Geary in Fredo's Brothel
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

With Geary in Fredo's Brothel
Come on people. If LLC wants his avatar let him have it, just don't give it the attention you are giving.

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

"I stood in the courtroom like a fool."

"I am Constanza: Lord of the idiots."

Re: Attack On Glasgow Airport [Re: bogey] #410974
07/05/07 04:09 PM
07/05/07 04:09 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
 Originally Posted By: bogey
This is all just too much.

I agree, Bogey.

Hate is hate.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Attack On Glasgow Airport [Re: SC] #410975
07/05/07 04:10 PM
07/05/07 04:10 PM
Right here, but I'd rather be ...
long_lost_corleone Offline
Underboss
long_lost_corleone  Offline
Underboss
 Originally Posted By: Don Cardi

Then Nazi's, who represented the ending of millions of human lives, felt just as you do about desicrating [sic] the American Flag.

The Nazi's are fools. Additionally, they're just as confused as the people who hold pride in the American flag, because they think desecrating it will actually do something. Like I said earlier, I don't burn flags, and I don't plan to. I just don't see the point in desecrating something that doesn't even hold any real relevancy.

Quote:
Funny thing is that I defended you for your avatar over in the other thread!

Imagine my confusion when you decided to bring it up here!

Originally Posted By: SC
 Originally Posted By: long_lost_corleone

My avatar demonstrates an act that hold no real significance.

Just out of curiosity, if the avatar demonstrates something of no significance why'd you pick it as something to represent yourself?

Well, (and I say this in all seriousness and respect) if I'm indifferent towards the flag, what represents my indifference more so than the image of a burning flag?

"Somebody told me when the bomb hits, everybody in a two mile radius will be instantly sublimated, but if you lay face down on the ground for some time, avoiding the residual ripples of heat, you might survive, permanently fucked up and twisted like you're always underwater refracted. But if you do go gas, there's nothing you can do if the air that was once you is mingled and mashed with the kicked up molecules of the enemy's former body. Big-kid-tested, motherf--ker approved."
Re: Attack On Glasgow Airport [Re: Don Cardi] #410978
07/05/07 04:12 PM
07/05/07 04:12 PM
Underboss
Underboss
I mean after all, a person's right is a person's right. Right? ;\)

And a person's life is a person's life. Right?

"Somebody told me when the bomb hits, everybody in a two mile radius will be instantly sublimated, but if you lay face down on the ground for some time, avoiding the residual ripples of heat, you might survive, permanently fucked up and twisted like you're always underwater refracted. But if you do go gas, there's nothing you can do if the air that was once you is mingled and mashed with the kicked up molecules of the enemy's former body. Big-kid-tested, motherf--ker approved."
Re: Attack On Glasgow Airport [Re: long_lost_corleone] #410979
07/05/07 04:13 PM
07/05/07 04:13 PM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline OP
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline OP
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
Yet you totally avoided my question to you in regards to my having the same right to post a picture that I like as you do to post one that you like.

Do you deny that I have that right?

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.

Re: Attack On Glasgow Airport [Re: long_lost_corleone] #410980
07/05/07 04:15 PM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
Well, (and I say this in all seriousness and respect) if I'm indifferent towards the flag, what represents my indifference more so than the image of a burning flag?

OK, I still don't understand. Maybe I'm dense but it seems to me that if you're indifferent to something it means you have no real interest in it. I just don't understand why you'd pick something that you have no interest in, one way or another, as the subject of your avatar.

Maybe I'm wrong, but our avatars represent a subject in which we have an interest (whether it be a movie star, a sports idol, etc.).

Re: Attack On Glasgow Airport [Re: Don Cardi] #410981
Underboss
Underboss
Yet you totally avoided my question to you in regards to my having the same right to post a picture that I like as you do to post one that you like.

Do you deny that I have that right?

Well, you certainly have the right to post it. However, the two are incomparable. After all, the burning of the flag is protected in the constitution. Where, exactly, does the constitution commend murder?

Not to mention, we seem to be completely ignoring the preamble.

Last edited by long_lost_corleone; 07/05/07 04:16 PM.

Re: Attack On Glasgow Airport [Re: Don Cardi] #410982
07/05/07 04:16 PM
07/05/07 04:16 PM
Miami, FL
Don Andrew Offline
Underboss
Don Andrew  Offline
Underboss
Miami, FL
Of course you have the right to post that picture. No one is debating that. The only conflict is the enjoyment of the picture.

Hey, how's it going?
Re: Attack On Glasgow Airport [Re: long_lost_corleone] #410983
07/05/07 04:17 PM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline OP
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline OP
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
Well, you certainly have the right to post it.

Then I've made my point.

Don Cardi cool

Re: Attack On Glasgow Airport [Re: Don Andrew] #410984
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
How about a nice naked lady avatar?

My treat.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Attack On Glasgow Airport [Re: pizzaboy] #410986
07/05/07 04:19 PM
Miami, FL
Don Andrew Offline
Underboss
Don Andrew  Offline
Underboss
Miami, FL
Again, you have the right to post it. The only conflict people have is the enjoyment of a pic of human carcassas. The right to post it and then the enjoyment of it are two different things.

Hey, how's it going?
Re: Attack On Glasgow Airport [Re: SC] #410987
Underboss
Underboss

OK, I still don't understand. Maybe I'm dense but it seems to me that if you're indifferent to something it means you have no real interest in it. I just don't understand why you'd pick something that you have no interest in, one way or another, as the subject of your avatar.

Maybe I'm wrong, but our avatars represent a subject in which we have an interest (whether it be a movie star, a sports idol, etc.).

Don't worry, I understand where you're coming from. It's not easy to comprehend my use of the image. It is, partly, I think, my strong dislike for rednecks--in otherwise, the stereotyped social mold that we believe to be patriotic flag-wavers. And, let's face it... Rednecks seem to be America personified.

Re: Attack On Glasgow Airport [Re: long_lost_corleone] #410988
07/05/07 04:24 PM
07/05/07 04:24 PM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
Don't worry, I understand where you're coming from. It's not easy to comprehend my use of the image. It is, partly, I think, my strong dislike for rednecks--in otherwise, the stereotyped social mold that we believe to be patriotic flag-wavers. And, let's face it... Rednecks seem to be America personified.

I'm still confused by your choice of avatar but its not important. Like I said, I was just curious.

Re: Attack On Glasgow Airport [Re: Don Cardi] #410990
07/05/07 04:25 PM
07/05/07 04:25 PM
Underboss
Underboss
Well, you certainly have the right to post it.

Then I've made my point.

No, I don't think so. DA's last post pretty much says it best. We're not turned off by your right to post the picture. Just the fact that you find such vast enjoyment in it. It's kind of unnerving to think a man would actually wish dismay upon another man.

And again, your right to post it doesn't really have much to do with it. You could be posting the picture and include a caption like "The sad effects of war" or even something much more central like "Islamic Terrorists Lay Dead" and that'd be find, and you'd still be exercising your right. Just, the fact that you actually enjoy looking at it, that's a bit scary and unusual. And that has absolutely nothing to do with your own, personal, constitutional rights.

Re: Attack On Glasgow Airport [Re: Don Andrew] #410991
07/05/07 04:26 PM
07/05/07 04:26 PM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline OP
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline OP
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
 Originally Posted By: Don Andrew
Of course you have the right to post that picture. No one is debating that. The only conflict is the enjoyment of the picture.

The conflict is within yourself.

It's a conflict because YOU don't agree with what someone else enjoys. And only you have the right to challenge it because it's within your civil rights.

But if you agree with the content of something that you enjoy, then others don't have that same right to challenge you.

Typical of those who are always quoting the constitution and their rights when they want to advocate their beliefs. But as soon as someone else, who you may not agree with, advocates their own beliefs under those same civil rights, they are wrong.

You've really helped me make my point here Don Andrew. Thanks so much!

Don Cardi cool

Re: Attack On Glasgow Airport [Re: SC] #410992
07/05/07 04:27 PM
07/05/07 04:27 PM
Underboss
Underboss
I'm still confused by your choice of avatar but its not important. Like I said, I was just curious.

Yeah, I understand where you're coming from, completely. Don't worry about it. ;\)

Re: Attack On Glasgow Airport [Re: long_lost_corleone] #410993
07/05/07 04:28 PM
07/05/07 04:28 PM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline OP
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline OP
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club

It is, partly, I think, my strong dislike for rednecks--

But no dislike for terrorists! \:p ;\)

Don Cardi cool

Re: Attack On Glasgow Airport [Re: SC] #410994
07/05/07 04:29 PM
07/05/07 04:29 PM
OH, VA, KY
Mignon Offline
Mama Mig
Mignon  Offline
Mama Mig

OH, VA, KY
Six of the eight terrorists arrested in this regard are doctors!

Those who cure you are going to kill you

Dylan Matthew Moran born 10/30/12

Re: Attack On Glasgow Airport [Re: Don Cardi] #410996
07/05/07 04:31 PM
07/05/07 04:31 PM
Underboss
Underboss

It's a conflict because YOU don't agree with what someone else enjoys. And only you have the right to challenge it because it's within your civil rights.

But if you agree with the content of something that you enjoy, then others don't have that same right to challenge you.

Typical of those who are always quoting the constitution and their rights when they want to advocate their beliefs. But as soon as someone else, who you may not agree with, advocates their own beliefs under those same civil rights, they are wrong.

Your civil rights have NOTHING to do with this. This is about another persons HUMAN RIGHTS. They're dead, and that's a shame that a few human lives had to be wasted like that, just so we can have a stupid, ignorant, bullshit war that is accomplishing absolutely nothing, and being used to distill fear upon both parties.

It just upsets me that you find pleasure in someone else's demise. It's not right.

I have more to say, but I've temporarily lost my train of thought.

Re: Attack On Glasgow Airport [Re: Mignon] #410997
07/05/07 04:32 PM
07/05/07 04:32 PM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline OP
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline OP
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
 Originally Posted By: Mignon

Yes I read about that too Mig. They might want to blow you and your family up, but let's not forget that they're human beings, so we should still treat them kindly.

Don Cardi cool

Re: Attack On Glasgow Airport [Re: long_lost_corleone] #410999
07/05/07 04:33 PM
07/05/07 04:33 PM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline OP
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline OP
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club

Your civil rights have NOTHING to do with this. This is about another persons HUMAN RIGHTS. They're dead, and that's a shame that a few human lives had to be wasted like that, just so we can have a stupid, ignorant, bullshit war that is accomplishing absolutely nothing, and being used to distill fear upon both parties.

It just upsets me that you find pleasure in someone else's demise. It's not right.

Point really made now! \:D

You and Don Andrew are doing a great job on my behalf!

ThankS!

Don Cardi cool

Re: Attack On Glasgow Airport [Re: Don Cardi] #411000
07/05/07 04:34 PM
07/05/07 04:34 PM
Underboss
Underboss

It is, partly, I think, my strong dislike for rednecks--

But no dislike for terrorists! \:p ;\)

I know you're just kidding, but I'm about as far as terrorists are concerned, I wouldn't say I hate them. I don't like them either. It's very sad that someone would have to retort their own dislike for something into violence. That's my one problem with terrorists, and that's my one problem with any army, despite nationality.

Both the terrorists and counter-terrorist militaries are just causing one giant step backwards.

Re: Attack On Glasgow Airport [Re: long_lost_corleone] #411001
07/05/07 04:35 PM
07/05/07 04:35 PM
Miami, FL
Don Andrew Offline
Underboss
Don Andrew  Offline
Underboss
Miami, FL
I'm done with this bullshit.

Hey, how's it going?
Re: Attack On Glasgow Airport [Re: Mignon] #411002
07/05/07 04:36 PM
07/05/07 04:36 PM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York

Thats some scary shit. Doctors, people who are supposed to be SAVING lives, are dedicated to TAKING lives.

Politics aside, these men are supposed to have dedicated themselves to helping their fellow man... in fact, they are hiding behind that pledge and have dedicated themselves to killing their fellow man. FUCK THEM AND THE CAMELS THEY RODE IN ON!

Re: Attack On Glasgow Airport [Re: Don Cardi] #411004
07/05/07 04:37 PM
07/05/07 04:37 PM
OH, VA, KY
Mignon Offline
Mama Mig
Mignon  Offline
Mama Mig

OH, VA, KY
Hey Rednecks are human beings to LLC \:p ;\)

Dylan Matthew Moran born 10/30/12

Re: Attack On Glasgow Airport [Re: Don Cardi] #411006
07/05/07 04:39 PM
07/05/07 04:39 PM
Underboss
Underboss

Point really made now! \:D

You and Don Andrew are doing a great job on my behalf!

ThankS!

I don't even think there is a point to be made here. At no point did we deny that you have the right to post that picture, and you know that. Your right to post the picture is not the issue, although you are attempting to make it the issue.

The issue at hand, and I know that you are an intelligent person so I know that you are very well aware of it, whether you admit it or not, is that you are finding pleasure in murder and violence, and that is very unhealthy, cruel, and unnecessary. You and I seldom agree, there is no doubt there. But I would never find pleasure in your dismay. And, it's safe to say you 100% disagree with Islamic terrorists, but I can't understand why you'd actually find pleasure in their deaths.

I can understand the media hinting that we should find pleasure in their deaths, but I can't understand anyone honestly believing that we should find this pleasure.

Re: Attack On Glasgow Airport [Re: Mignon] #411007
07/05/07 04:40 PM
Underboss
Underboss
Hey Rednecks are human beings to LLC \:p ;\)

Let's not over-estimate them.

But, in all seriousness, I don't think I would get excited over a picture of a bunch of dead, bleeding rednecks.

Last edited by long_lost_corleone; 07/05/07 04:41 PM.

Re: Attack On Glasgow Airport [Re: SC] #411008
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline OP
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline OP
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
[quote=Mignon]
FUCK THEM AND THE CAMELS THEY RODE IN ON!

Ahhh ahh ahhh! You don't have the right to talk like that now SC. They are human beings.

Don Cardi cool

Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull