GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (CNote), 58 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,618
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,166
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,518
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,388
Posts1,059,832
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 13 of 23 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 22 23
Re: Made In America- Final Episode SPOILER MATERIA [Re: waynethegame] #400681
06/11/07 05:16 PM
06/11/07 05:16 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
I agree.

It just shows that even a mundane occurence like going out for ice cream can be so much more when you live in such violent circles. It can be death or it can be rocky road. You never know.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Made In America- Final Episode SPOILER MATERIA [Re: Beth E] #400682
06/11/07 05:17 PM
06/11/07 05:17 PM
I
Ice Offline
Underboss
Ice  Offline
I
Underboss
 Originally Posted By: Beth E
I was watching Tucker, or one of those cable shows just now, and the interviewee said all the characters you see in the diner characters invited back who at one time or another threatened Tony's life. Did anyone notice that?

YES, FS ALREADY POSTED THIS POSSIBILITY.

OTHERS SUCH AS DA AND DC HAVE TOUCHED ON IT AS WELL...

Originally Posted By: fathersson

Taken from another forum re: last night's episode -

"

Tony DID get whacked. The only question is by who. Remember first Tony's comments earlier this season about getting whacked (which were also replayed either last week or the week before). Tony said something to the effect of "you don't see it coming, you don't feel nothing, everything just fades to black". That was your ending.

As for the who, take note of the credits for the folks in the restaurant at the end. The guy at the counter that goes to the bathroom is Nikki Leotardo, phil's nephew. The black men are the same ones that shot Tony in season two, but only clipped his ear. Oddly, the boyscouts were in the store last week when Bobby got it, so they are going to have some issues, but my money says it wasn't the boy scouts.

My money says that based on the title, "Made in America", it was the trucker with the hat that read "USA". The same trucker who was the brother of the trucker that Christopher robbed and killed in season two...he was the guy that had to identify the body. It's all in the credits."

Re: Made In America- Final Episode SPOILER MATERIA [Re: Ice] #400683
06/11/07 05:18 PM
06/11/07 05:18 PM
Miami, FL
Don Andrew Offline
Underboss
Don Andrew  Offline
Underboss
Miami, FL
I've just read and heard that scenario is probably bunk though.

Hey, how's it going?
Re: Made In America- Final Episode SPOILER MATERIA [Re: Don Andrew] #400684
06/11/07 05:21 PM
06/11/07 05:21 PM
The BING
Sopranorleone Offline
Capo
Sopranorleone  Offline
Capo
The BING
At Satriale's Paulie declines Tony's offer to take over from Carlo, saying everyone who's had that gig has died prematurely. Tony ridicules his superstition - and finally sways him when he says he'll have to give the job to Patsy. "Prick. You always know what to say to me don't you?" says Paulie as he accepts the job.
- From the Sopranos' HBO site.

Never mind. Paulie took the job.

Re: Made In America- Final Episode SPOILER MATERIA [Re: Don Andrew] #400686
06/11/07 05:26 PM
06/11/07 05:26 PM
I
Ice Offline
Underboss
Ice  Offline
I
Underboss
 Originally Posted By: Don Andrew
I've just read and heard that scenario is probably bunk though.

The only thing we know is what we see on screen. That's what Chase has given us. The genius of this particular script is that we the viewer get to "decide" what happens to "Tony" despite the fact that we "know" what happens to "Tony."

*Sigh*

Last edited by Ice; 06/11/07 05:29 PM.

Re: Made In America- Final Episode SPOILER MATERIA [Re: Ice] #400691
06/11/07 05:43 PM
06/11/07 05:43 PM
The BING
Sopranorleone Offline
Capo
Sopranorleone  Offline
Capo
The BING
I just watched the credits in slo-mo and there is no "Nicky Leotardo" named. Also, its possible that guy at the counter was just glancing over at the bathroom and not Tony.

Re: Made In America- Final Episode SPOILER MATERIA [Re: Sopranorleone] #400694
06/11/07 05:54 PM
06/11/07 05:54 PM
I
Ice Offline
Underboss
Ice  Offline
I
Underboss
 Originally Posted By: Sopranorleone
At Satriale's Paulie declines Tony's offer to take over from Carlo, saying everyone who's had that gig has died prematurely. Tony ridicules his superstition - and finally sways him when he says he'll have to give the job to Patsy. "Prick. You always know what to say to me don't you?" says Paulie as he accepts the job.

Paulie switched sides and went to the all-powerful and all-mighty New York Cosa Nostra. The Jersey crew(under Paulie)still exists, but it is after all only a glorified crew...at least thats what Phil called it.

In making this switch, Paulie served as Tony's angel of death. To the Italian people/human race, that's a very religious, sacred, close relationship. And remember, Paulie is always seeing ghosts and sh*t. He is the shaman, perhaps a Judas of sorts. Paulie fulfilled what the fates willed them ALL...Tony would "understand" that..

Re: Made In America- Final Episode SPOILER MATERIA [Re: Ice] #400695
06/11/07 05:55 PM
06/11/07 05:55 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
 Originally Posted By: Ice

Paulie switched sides and went to the all-powerful and all-mighty New York Cosa Nostra. The Jersey crew(under Paulie)still exists, but it is after all only a glorified crew...at least thats what Phil called it.

In making this switch, Paulie served as Tony's angel of death. To the Italian people/human race, that's a very religious, sacred, close relationship. And remember, Paulie is always seeing ghosts and sh*t. He is the shaman, perhaps a Judas of sorts. Paulie fulfilled what the fates willed them ALL...Tony would "understand" that..

And he did it all at 3 o'clock.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Made In America- Final Episode SPOILER MATERIA [Re: pizzaboy] #400698
06/11/07 06:05 PM
06/11/07 06:05 PM
I
Ice Offline
Underboss
Ice  Offline
I
Underboss
 Originally Posted By: pizzaboy

And he did it all at 3 o'clock.

Where's Olivant when I need him?! \:\/

Re: Made In America- Final Episode SPOILER MATERIA [Re: Ice] #400700
06/11/07 06:15 PM
06/11/07 06:15 PM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
Anyone reall the exact episode (possibly in Season #2) in which Tony gets shot at after he leaves Melfi's office?? (by the black guy who shoots at him while Tony's in his car).

Re: Made In America- Final Episode SPOILER MATERIA [Re: SC] #400703
06/11/07 06:48 PM
06/11/07 06:48 PM
Miami, FL
Don Andrew Offline
Underboss
Don Andrew  Offline
Underboss
Miami, FL
Who else is going to be watching the ending countless times besides me?

Hey, how's it going?
Re: Made In America- Final Episode SPOILER MATERIA [Re: SC] #400705
06/11/07 06:59 PM
06/11/07 06:59 PM
I
Ice Offline
Underboss
Ice  Offline
I
Underboss
 Originally Posted By: SC
Anyone reall the exact episode (possibly in Season #2) in which Tony gets shot at after he leaves Melfi's office?? (by the black guy who shoots at him while Tony's in his car).

I dunno but I posted a thread regarding the Naples assassins...the ones that Tony hired and ordered to kill on behalf of John/NY.

Originally Posted By: Ice
I was discussing season 6 part 1 with someone and they asked me what I thought about the pens that the Naples assassins(who killed Rusty)had on the plane back to Naples in episode 7. He told me that the pens were significant b/c Johnny Sac's brother in law(Anthony) brought Tony a pen in episode 10, that the pens were one of Anthony's new products of some sort.

I had to check it out....In the very final scene of Episode 7 Season 6 (Luxury Lounge) the assassins are on the plane home and one of them gloats(in Italian) about the beautiful watch he bought, then the other assassin whips out a box of 3 pens that he is very proud of. This is the last thing we see in this episode(the one w/ Ben Kingsley and Lauren Bacall) and the final music score is quite chilling w/ a classical guitar playing a very lovely and chilling Italian ballad.

Then....in episode 10 Season 6 (Moe N Joe) Johnny Sac's brother in law(Anthony) comes to see Tony. Tony and Sil are alone and have just finished discussing Tony's new interest in Carmela's housing 'career.'

Tony: Ah the lord of the lenses.

Anthony: Actually we just started carrying these
(presents a small bag)
The newest cross pen.

Tony takes the box out of the bag and examines the pen. 'Ah a roller ball.'

Anthony: You want a classic fountain version?

Tony( dissapointed): No. Sit down

They all sit down and then Anthony says he has information for your(Tony's) ears only. Tony says 'ah, that's why Sil didn't get a pen?' Room is silent, Sil breaks tension by saying 'he's fucking with you Anthony!' Everyone laughs, Sil leaves and Anthony delivers Johnny's New Orleans request.

So.... IF the assassins got these 'beautiful' pens (which episode 7 makes a point of showing us in the final scene) from Anthony, they must have met w/ Johnny Sac. I smell treachery here. The tension between NY/NJ has not involved Johnny, he and Tony have more or less been 'friends' throughout the ordeal. But if the Naples assassins met with Johnny Sac (for whatever reason, and I don't know how/why they would? ... BUT, it appears that they did ) then this could possibly signify treachery on Johnny's part. Johnny(who is STILL against little Carmine?) could be the one behind this whole NY/NJ rivalry, while Phil(who looks to be ready to reconcile w/ Tony) is merely the proverbial 'patsy.'

Again, the assassin scene w/ the pens is the last thing we see in episode 7. I remember at the time thinking how lame the ending of the episode was. But then these pens come along, madonne!!! \:o

Well...forget about some of that of course but the fact that the assassins meet w/ John and Anthony tells me that Tony was set up to take the "fall" the whole time. There was some kind of treachery set up by NY...they played this one beautifully. The assassins playing both sides of the NY/NJ fence is proof of that.

The Assassin's Pens
http://www.gangsterbb.net/threads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=382661&page=2#Post382661

Re: Made In America- Final Episode SPOILER MATERIA [Re: SC] #400708
06/11/07 07:11 PM
06/11/07 07:11 PM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club

That's the episode where Tony leaves Melfi's office and then stops to by some juice and two guys shoot at him. That would be
Season 1 / Episode 12 titled "Isabella"

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.

Re: Made In America- Final Episode SPOILER MATERIA [Re: Don Cardi] #400711
06/11/07 07:17 PM
06/11/07 07:17 PM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
Thank you, DC!

Re: Made In America- Final Episode SPOILER MATERIA [Re: SC] #400712
06/11/07 07:19 PM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
Thank you, DC!

You're welcomed SC!

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.

Re: Made In America- Final Episode SPOILER MATERIA [Re: SC] #400713
Beth E Offline
Crabby
Beth E  Offline
Crabby

Some of the news programs are now showing the actual ending clip. I must say I'd be pretty pissed. To have it just stop with no warning. I don't know. I've never been a mystery buff. If we're all supposed to come up with our own conclusion as to how it ended then olivant can say that it was Adriana who walked in the front door and she hired all the guys to kill Tony. \:\)

How about a little less questions and a lot more shut the hell up - Brian Griffin

When there's a will...put me in it.
Re: Made In America- Final Episode SPOILER MATERIA [Re: Don Cardi] #400714
06/11/07 07:21 PM
06/11/07 07:21 PM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
 Originally Posted By: Don Cardi

Was this one of the guys at the coffee shop (in the final episode)?

Re: Made In America- Final Episode SPOILER MATERIA [Re: Beth E] #400716
06/11/07 07:22 PM
06/11/07 07:22 PM
I
Ice Offline
Underboss
Ice  Offline
I
Underboss
If we're all supposed to come up with our own conclusion as to how it ended then olivant can say that it was Adriana who walked in the front door and she hired all the guys to kill Tony. \:\)

Olivant: Et tu, Bethe? \:\/

Re: Made In America- Final Episode SPOILER MATERIA [Re: Beth E] #400717
06/11/07 07:23 PM
06/11/07 07:23 PM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
If we're all supposed to come up with our own conclusion as to how it ended then olivant can say that it was Adriana who walked in the front door and she hired all the guys to kill Tony.

You're right. olivant COULD say that. In fact, olivant WOULD say that, but he'd be wrong. \:\/

Re: Made In America- Final Episode SPOILER MATERIA [Re: SC] #400719
06/11/07 07:29 PM
06/11/07 07:29 PM
Beth E Offline
Crabby
Beth E  Offline
Crabby

**************SPOILER********************8

Here is the final scene on youtube for those, like me, who didn't see it.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=bphuuLi17SU

How about a little less questions and a lot more shut the hell up - Brian Griffin

Re: Made In America- Final Episode SPOILER MATERIAL [Re: Don Cardi] #400730
06/11/07 08:06 PM
06/11/07 08:06 PM
ATL
Omar Suarez Offline
Underboss
Omar Suarez  Offline
Underboss
ATL
 Originally Posted By: Don Cardi

What kind of closure did you want to see?

Well, I wanted Melfi to call Tony and apologize, and ask for his help in killing the man who raped her in season three. I wanted the Russian to return and kill Paulie, and I wanted the FBI to take Tony and have Ade, Silvio, and Carlo testify against him (Ade would obviously be still alive, and Silvio, a rat all along, would snap out of his coma just in time to testify).

Seriously though, I never expressed dissatisfaction with the ending. You need not jump to conclusions. I liked the ending, and I liked what Chase did. It reminded me of "Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid", in a weird way.

How am I not myself?
Re: Made In America- Final Episode SPOILER MATERIA [Re: Omar Suarez] #400732
06/11/07 08:14 PM
06/11/07 08:14 PM
New Jersey, USA
J Geoff Offline
The Don
J Geoff  Offline
The Don

New Jersey, USA

Johnny Salami??

"Sopranos" ends in crescendo of ... nothing
 Quote:

By Mark Egan
Mon Jun 11, 9:17 AM ET

Whaddya gonna do? After building tension for six seasons over 8-1/2 years, "The Sopranos," one of America's most critically acclaimed television shows, ended on Sunday with nothing more than a black screen.

And there was no clear answer to the big question -- would mob boss Tony Soprano sleep with the fishes?

Instead the mobster, who suffers the same worries as the rest of us, even if he gets relief from the occasional murder, finished the show munching onion rings in a New Jersey diner surrounded by a smiling wife and two content kids.

Sure a guy looking like a hit man had entered the restroom behind Tony and might be expected to come back out and kill the entire family, but then the screen went black for about five seconds and that was that. Some fans were disappointed.

"David Chase (the show's creator and writer ) should have put some bite into it. He left us hanging," said Johnny Salami, 43, of Rutherford, New Jersey.

"Maybe if you're from Oklahoma or California you don't care, but if you're from New Jersey, you want some closure."

Salami was in Lodi, New Jersey, at the Satin Dolls go-go lounge -- which since 1999 has doubled as the show's notorious, mob-run strip joint, the Bada Bing. About 200 fans gathered there to watch the final episode.

The strippers wore G-strings with the legend "Bada Bing." And out of respect, they stopped dancing for the show.

"This show is just short of being a caricature of Northern New Jersey, but we all love it," said patron Eileen Schley, 36. "I don't know now what I'm going to do on Sunday nights."

The series from Time Warner cable channel HBO has been around since 1999 -- longer than the Bush administration -- and broke new ground for television: portraying a thoroughly evil hero who corrupts everyone he comes into contact with while appearing perfectly ordinary to his neighbors.

STOPPING DEAD

James Gandolfini's performance as Tony Soprano has been hailed as a tour de force, as has the acting of other cast members. Despite the evil, brutality and violence that have become hallmarks of the weekly show, much of the channel's audience has formed a bond of affection for the Sopranos.

The penultimate show had left Tony's pompadoured henchman, Silvio Dante, barely breathing and full of holes; his brother-in-law Bobby dead and Soprano huddled in a darkened bedroom, clutching a machine-gun -- like a frightened child holding a teddy bear.

Even his long-conflicted therapist has dumped him and he is in all-out war with his New York gang rival Phil Leotardo.

But in the end, it was Leotardo who got snuffed out -- shot while waving farewell to his baby grandchildren, and then his head run over by an SUV for emphasis.

But for many fans, it wasn't enough and they just couldn't get past that black screen ending.

"Of all the things that could have happened, the worst thing that could have happened is it just end it like that; just stopping dead," said Tripp Reynolds, who watched at his home in Montclair. "But maybe it was inevitable given all the plot lines that were going."

The show won almost uniform critical praise. The New Yorker likened Chase's writing and character development to Charles Dickens, John Updike and Philip Roth and has called the show "the richest achievement in the history of television."

The final episode was peppered with classic one-liners from Tony. When Paulie "Walnuts" Gualtieri turns down an offer from Soprano to run a crew, Tony says, "I'm a little miffled." He tells a shrink, "My mother was a borderline personality." And when he hears his own son is learning Arabic, he says, "Come on, shish kebab! What else do you need to know?"

And the comedy which has come hand in hand with the violence since the beginning was in evidence too.

"One time, at the Bing ... I saw the Virgin Mary," Gualtieri confides in Tony.

"Why didn't you say anything," Tony replies. "F--- strippers, we coulda had a shrine, sold holy water in gallon jugs, coulda made millions."

Copyright © 2007 Reuters Limited.

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations
Re: Made In America- Final Episode SPOILER MATERIA [Re: Sopranorleone] #400733
06/11/07 08:22 PM
06/11/07 08:22 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
I just watched the credits in slo-mo and there is no "Nicky Leotardo" named. Also, its possible that guy at the counter was just glancing over at the bathroom and not Tony.

I just watched the credits backward and they read "Adriana lives."

"Generosity. That was my first mistake."
"Experience must be our only guide; reason may mislead us."
"Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read."
Re: Made In America- Final Episode SPOILER MATERIA [Re: olivant] #400734
06/11/07 08:24 PM
06/11/07 08:24 PM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
 Originally Posted By: olivant

I just watched the credits backward and they read "Adriana lives."

Re: Made In America- Final Episode SPOILER MATERIA [Re: SC] #400737
06/11/07 08:27 PM
06/11/07 08:27 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
By the way, who was the guy that shot Phil?

"Generosity. That was my first mistake."
"Experience must be our only guide; reason may mislead us."
"Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read."
Re: Made In America- Final Episode SPOILER MATERIA [Re: olivant] #400742
06/11/07 08:37 PM
06/11/07 08:37 PM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York

I think that was Walden.... a soldier in Carlo's crew. (He's seen with Paulie talking about the cat).

Re: Made In America- Final Episode SPOILER MATERIA [Re: SC] #400743
06/11/07 08:42 PM
06/11/07 08:42 PM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club

I think that was Walden.... a soldier in Carlo's crew. (He's seen with Paulie talking about the cat).

"How the f**k did you get a name like Walden?"

Paulie was classic last night.

Don Cardi cool

Re: Made In America- Final Episode SPOILER MATERIA [Re: Don Cardi] #400745
06/11/07 09:07 PM
06/11/07 09:07 PM
Beth E Offline
Crabby
Beth E  Offline
Crabby

Anyone up for a good laugh the Pine Barren boys episode is on again now on A&E. \:\)

Re: Made In America- Final Episode SPOILER MATERIAL [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #400746
06/11/07 09:12 PM
06/11/07 09:12 PM
California
The Italian Stallionette Offline OP
The Italian Stallionette  Offline OP

California
Boy, I've been wanting to add my two cents all day but can't get to the BB at work. \:p I did read the Sopranos site on HBO this morning and boy, there were so many pissed off viewers that the site crashed for a while.

Just to be clear however, I still love the Sopranos. It was my favorite show, and I'd be the first to see a movie or anything else Soprano related should that be the case. \:\)

However, I find myself disagreeing with many of my friends here that I usually agree with, and although I do hope to watch it again, am extremely disappointed in the ending. It seemed as though Chase couldn't think of an ending so he left it up to us. That just wasn't enough for me. \:\/

I've said more than once here, that I don't have to have violence and/or whacking in every episode and still feel the same way. But, for God's sake, he could have thrown us a bone. (i.e. a gun in the pocket of one of the suspicious restaurant guest; or like mentioned on another blog, the cat from nowhere with a wire; Meadow being followed). Hell, I don't know, I'm not a writer, but I sure as hell could have come up with something better than Chase did last night.

Btw, I've read the talk on blogs and here, about Tony/Bobby on the boat and how Tony says in the end "everything goes black." Yea right! How many times in the years have we speculated, "maybe this line meant something" or did you catch that line, or that look, or whatever, only to find 99.9 percent of the time it meant nothing. So we are to conclude that these little things all of a sudden meant something? I don't think so.

I don't think I'm too stupid, but to now have to analyize everything Tony and crew said or did to now mean something, without any kind of a clue, is stretching it. I don't share the opinion, nor can I see for a fact what many are saying and what and FS posted the blogger saying "Tony is dead." It certainly wasn't clear to me.

The ending diner scene was so tense and had me on the edge of my seat anticipating, and that was so cool.....until the fade to black. I just can't buy it.

Ok, I'll rant some more later. God, I'm still gonna miss that show though. \:\(

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon

Re: Made In America- Final Episode SPOILER MATERIAL [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #400755
06/11/07 10:09 PM
06/11/07 10:09 PM
Bar Vitelli, Queens, NY
Signor Vitelli Offline
Underboss
Signor Vitelli  Offline
Underboss
Bar Vitelli, Queens, NY
 Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
It seemed as though Chase couldn't think of an ending so he left it up to us. That just wasn't enough for me.

...for God's sake, he could have thrown us a bone.

I think the "bone" was the death of Phil. It would have been criminal (no pun intended) to have left that unresolved. But as for that whole ending in the diner, I still feel we were "boned".

Signor V.

"For me, there's only my wife..."

"Sure I cook with wine - sometimes I even add it to the food!"

"When life itself seems lunatic, who knows where madness lies?"

"It was a grass harp... And we listened."

"Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it? Every, every minute?"

"No. Saints and poets, maybe... they do some."

Page 13 of 23 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 22 23

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull