GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 334 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,452
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,857
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,509
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,313
Posts1,058,423
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Season 6B Episode 2 "POSSIBLE SPOILERS" [Re: SC] #387313
04/21/07 11:17 AM
04/21/07 11:17 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
 Originally Posted By: SC
 Originally Posted By: pizzaboy

Dead on the crapper!!

I imagine Gigi went out happy.

My prized autographed picture:

Vito's first guy on guy hum job.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Season 6B Episode 2 "POSSIBLE SPOILERS" [Re: SC] #387326
04/21/07 01:19 PM
04/21/07 01:19 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
 Originally Posted By: SC
The more I read our "predictions" the more I'm starting to believe that a lot of us are way off base... Chase is not one to tie things up simply to end a storyline. I think a LOT of things will be unresolved when the final show ends. With that in mind I'll add what may happen (as I see it):

There are a lot of "Godfather" references of late... wouldn't it be a trip if it ends with Carmela asking Tony about his "business" and Tony lies right to her face (possibly denying any hand in Ade's killing)... just like Michael Corleone lied to Kay at the end of Part I.

I believe one of the preview scenes shows her asking Tony if this is life they are to continue leading at their ages. Hmmm

Also, when the guy is hit in the restaurant and Sil looks at the blood on his hands, could that be a nod to his having murdered(?)Ade?

I still think she's alive and that the Ade thing is going to play a major, major role in the finale.

"Generosity. That was my first mistake."
"Experience must be our only guide; reason may mislead us."
"Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read."
Re: Season 6B Episode 2 "POSSIBLE SPOILERS" [Re: olivant] #387344
04/21/07 03:23 PM
04/21/07 03:23 PM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
Olivant -

What makes you think that she is still alive? What could have went wrong with a hit that took place out in the middle of nowhere? It was not like she was sitting in a restaurant or walking on the street where the gunman walks in or drives by, takes his shots and then has to flee. Silvio took her out to the middle of nowhere and didn't have to "rush" the hit on her. He could have pumped every bullet into her and taken the time to make sure that one of his shots was the fatal shot. I am interested to know what make you believe that she is still alive.

However I happen to agree with you that the whole Aidrianna thing will somehow play a major role in these last episodes.

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.

Re: Season 6B Episode 2 "POSSIBLE SPOILERS" [Re: Don Cardi] #387347
04/21/07 03:30 PM
04/21/07 03:30 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
I agree 100% with DC.

Don't get me wrong Olivant, it's a wonderful twist that you have in mind, I'd love it. But the parting shot was CLEARLY of Ade crawling and begging, with Sil's gun aimed at her. There's NO WAY that she could have survived in the middle of nowhere like that with even minor bullet wounds, let alone the probable three to the back of her head that Sil surely would have pumped into her.

I know you miss her but you gotta move on pal, she's dead.

DEAD, DEAD, DEAD...

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Season 6B Episode 2 "POSSIBLE SPOILERS" [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #387348
04/21/07 03:32 PM
04/21/07 03:32 PM
California
The Italian Stallionette Offline OP
The Italian Stallionette  Offline OP

California
Ok, this is on the HBO website. As you see tomorrow's title is "Remember When". Am I not recognizing a current cast member, or is this suppose to be Tony & Junior in younger days? Although Junior would be much older than Tony. I don't know, but that's what the picture reminds me of. Anyone know? It's gotta be the old days if bacon is 39 cents a pound.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon

Re: Season 6B Episode 2 "POSSIBLE SPOILERS" [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #387350
04/21/07 03:34 PM
04/21/07 03:34 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
That's Johnny and Junior Soprano, played by the same actors that always play them in the flashbacks.

Re: Season 6B Episode 2 "POSSIBLE SPOILERS" [Re: pizzaboy] #387351
04/21/07 03:39 PM
04/21/07 03:39 PM
California

California
Oh yea, I remember. I just knew that was Junior, but forgot about Johnny. Thanks PB. \:\)

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

Re: Season 6B Episode 2 "POSSIBLE SPOILERS" [Re: pizzaboy] #387358
04/21/07 04:53 PM
04/21/07 04:53 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
 Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
I agree 100% with DC.

Don't get me wrong Olivant, it's a wonderful twist that you have in mind, I'd love it. But the parting shot was CLEARLY of Ade crawling and begging, with Sil's gun aimed at her. There's NO WAY that she could have survived in the middle of nowhere like that with even minor bullet wounds, let alone the probable three to the back of her head that Sil surely would have pumped into her.

I know you miss her but you gotta move on pal, she's dead.

DEAD, DEAD, DEAD...

I never had this experience in the military, but I heard guys talk about not only fellow soldiers who were shot up real bad, but VC too and they survived. Again, we don't see where Silvio shot her. Even if he shot her in the head, that is not necessarily a death sentence. Based on that one scene, she is not, conclusively, dead.

Re: Season 6B Episode 2 "POSSIBLE SPOILERS" [Re: Don Cardi] #387360
04/21/07 05:01 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
 Originally Posted By: Don Cardi
Olivant -

What makes you think that she is still alive? What could have went wrong with a hit that took place out in the middle of nowhere? It was not like she was sitting in a restaurant or walking on the street where the gunman walks in or drives by, takes his shots and then has to flee. Silvio took her out to the middle of nowhere and didn't have to "rush" the hit on her. He could have pumped every bullet into her and taken the time to make sure that one of his shots was the fatal shot. I am interested to know what make you believe that she is still alive.

However I happen to agree with you that the whole Aidrianna thing will somehow play a major role in these last episodes.

Yes, me and Ade, we had something...something special. I knew she was looking at me. My lip prints are still all over the TV screen. And, yes, my wife found my Ade doll. Well, that's another story. But, I've stopped listening to Van Halen CDs.

Re: Season 6B Episode 2 "POSSIBLE SPOILERS" [Re: olivant] #387361
New York
Sicilian Babe Offline
Sicilian Babe  Offline

New York
Actually, we never saw Sil shoot her at all. We saw her crawling and begging and we saw Sil shoot his gun, but we never actually Saw Ade shot. I think that Chase did it that way so that he could bring her back in the future, if he so desired. Not sure if he will, I just have always thought that it was left in the air on purpose.

I doubt that Sil would've have shot her and left her for dead without checking first. If anything, I can imagine that Sil couldn't bring himself to do it at all, and worked out a way for her to escape. That seems more likely than her surviving the shooting.

President Emeritus of the Neal Pulcawer Fan Club
Re: Season 6B Episode 2 "POSSIBLE SPOILERS" [Re: olivant] #387362
04/21/07 05:10 PM
04/21/07 05:10 PM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
 Originally Posted By: olivant
Olivant -

Yes, me and Ade, we had something...something special. I knew she was looking at me. My lip prints are still all over the TV screen. And, yes, my wife found my Ade doll. Well, that's another story. But, I've stopped listening to Van Halen CDs.

You know something Olivant? I was sincere in my question to you. Thinking perhaps that you may have been able to make me see something that I originally overlooked. But it's obvious that you did not take my question seriously. \:\/

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.

Re: Season 6B Episode 2 "POSSIBLE SPOILERS" [Re: Sicilian Babe] #387363
04/21/07 05:17 PM
04/21/07 05:17 PM
California

California
That's true SB. We never DID actually see Ade get shot. We know Sil shot her, and up close at that. He didn't "appear" to hesitate or have remorse. So if Chase writes it in the script that he somehow shot in the air and then made arrangements for Ade to leave (which is only a little more believeable than Adriana surviving the gunshots), I don't know how he'd pull it off. It still seems like a stretch. \:\/

We will have to wait and see. Maybe all of us naysayers will be proven wrong.

TIS

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 04/21/07 06:01 PM.

Re: Season 6B Episode 2 "POSSIBLE SPOILERS" [Re: olivant] #387364
04/21/07 05:55 PM
04/21/07 05:55 PM
DonMichaelCorleone Offline
DonMichaelCorleone  Offline

Olivant -

Did someone forgot their medication today?

"You gave your word, I never gave mine"
http://s2.gladiatus.us/game/c.php?uid=88380
Re: Season 6B Episode 2 "POSSIBLE SPOILERS" [Re: DonMichaelCorleone] #387368
04/21/07 06:09 PM
04/21/07 06:09 PM
United States
Paul Pisano Offline
Underboss
Paul Pisano  Offline
Underboss
United States
Rocco Sisto plays young Junior in the flashbacks. Ade is dead as a doornail.

http://kingfish4400.webstore.com/

blu-ray/dvd/vhs/more. 1449 + titles. PRICE DROP ON ALL TITLES + 30 percent off all titles, free shipping, one bus day handling time, and guest checkout available- membership not required to make a purchase. 52 SALES to date. verified seller. BATMAN52 IS THE CODE THAT MUST BE ENTERED AT CHECKOUT TO GET THE DISCOUNT.

Re: Season 6B Episode 2 "POSSIBLE SPOILERS" [Re: DonMichaelCorleone] #387369
04/21/07 07:02 PM
04/21/07 07:02 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
 Originally Posted By: DonMichaelCorleone
Olivant -

Did someone forgot their medication today?

They'll never take me alive!

Re: Season 6B Episode 2 "POSSIBLE SPOILERS" [Re: olivant] #387379
04/21/07 08:44 PM
04/21/07 08:44 PM
In a van down by the river!
Longneck Offline
Longneck  Offline

In a van down by the river!
ADE IS DEAD!!!

Sil would have NO incentive to keep Ade alive. It'd be his ass, along with the others if she cooperated.

Long as I remember The rain been coming down.
Clouds of Mystery pouring Confusion on the ground.
Good men through the ages, Trying to find the sun;
And I wonder, Still I wonder, Who'll stop the rain.

Re: Season 6B Episode 2 "POSSIBLE SPOILERS" [Re: olivant] #403520
06/18/07 08:47 AM
06/18/07 08:47 AM
Gateshead, UK
Capo de La Cosa Nostra Offline
Capo de La Cosa Nostra  Offline

Gateshead, UK
Good episode in pokes and stabs, but their scripting pattern is all-too-predictable. As soon as I saw Johnny Sack had cancer, I knew he wasn't going to live beyond the end of the episode.

I felt cheated too, in ways I didn't think this show was capable of, by the flashback which opens the episode. "2004", and we're back to the season 5 finale. And it's suddenly revealed that someone saw Tony drop his gun. I have absolutely no problem with this as long as it was left over from that scene in the first place (ie. it was planned all along, as a loose-end which comes to stab Tony in the back). But nooooooooo, what I suspect happened was Chase and co. are thinking up ways to get Tony back under the Feds' scrutiny, so hey, why not go back to that scene and add something. Borrowing from their own material instead of fresh creative heads. Very cheap. I see that season 5 finale as a narrative device to get Johnny Sack behind bars, not Tony. And now its original intentions have been marred and changed, and I'm supposed to go along with it. It's the kind of thing George Lucas would do.

Any thoughts?

...dot com bold typeface rhetoric.
You go clickety click and get your head split.
'The hell you look like on a message board
Discussing whether or not the Brother is hardcore?
Re: Season 6B Episode 2 "POSSIBLE SPOILERS" [Re: Capo de La Cosa Nostra] #403523
06/18/07 09:14 AM
06/18/07 09:14 AM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Good catch, Mick. I'm glad you're finally viewing the final season.

I do agree that it was a bit cheap. That final scene from season 5 should be remembered for Johnny's last moments on the street and now it's not. The writers could just have easily come up with a scenario using a scene from last season.

Re: Season 6B Episode 2 "POSSIBLE SPOILERS" [Re: pizzaboy] #408876
06/30/07 10:20 PM
06/30/07 10:20 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
At end of episode when Phil is sitting at the bar talking to Butchie, what is the song playing?

Re: Season 6B Episode 2 "POSSIBLE SPOILERS" [Re: olivant] #408949
07/01/07 09:34 AM
07/01/07 09:34 AM
The BING
Sopranorleone Offline
Capo
Sopranorleone  Offline
Capo
The BING
Evidently Chickentown by John Cooper Clarke

Re: Season 6B Episode 2 "POSSIBLE SPOILERS" [Re: Sopranorleone] #413565
07/10/07 07:20 PM
07/10/07 07:20 PM
Beth E Offline
Crabby
Beth E  Offline
Crabby

The Sopranos used to come on at 9:00PM Wednesdays on A&E. Starting tomorrow they'll come on at 10:00PM. Sons of bitches. Someone should be bitch slapped for this.

Last edited by Beth E; 07/10/07 07:20 PM.

How about a little less questions and a lot more shut the hell up - Brian Griffin

When there's a will...put me in it.
Re: Season 6B Episode 2 "POSSIBLE SPOILERS" [Re: Beth E] #413596
07/10/07 08:10 PM
07/10/07 08:10 PM
The BING
Sopranorleone Offline
Capo
Sopranorleone  Offline
Capo
The BING
 Originally Posted By: Beth E
The Sopranos used to come on at 9:00PM Wednesdays on A&E. Starting tomorrow they'll come on at 10:00PM. Sons of bitches. Someone should be bitch slapped for this.

I dont like this either. Is it because they are going to ease up on the censorship or what? Seems like the trend, new and improved = really a downgrade.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull