GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 313 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,467
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,892
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,327
Posts1,058,668
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Just Bought The Book ... #278999
02/28/05 09:24 PM
02/28/05 09:24 PM
Edmonton, Alberta Canada
Pippi De Lena Offline OP
Wiseguy
Pippi De Lena  Offline OP
Wiseguy
Edmonton, Alberta Canada
I just bought the book and started reading it yesterday and now after seeing this site I'm wondering if I should read anymore. I mean I'll finish it but I hope it is at least enjoyable like the origional Godfather was. Does anyone think of Tony Soprano when reading Garaci's parts I think that's where he got the character from really. I think if it's terrible they should let a real fan take another crack at it and have it be about Vincent and the Corleones now and maybe flash back to the Early Corleones with Robert DeNiro as Vito once again I think tat would be more of an interesting story. I mean who really cares what happens between the movies?

-Pippi

You talk about vengeance is vengeance gonna bring your son back to you? Or my boy to me? I forgo the vengeance of my son but I have selfish reasons. My youngest son was forced to leave this country because of this Sollozzo business. All right and I have to make arrangements to bring him back here safely cleared of all these false charges. But I'm a superstitious man and if some unlucky accident should befall him if he should get shot in the head by a police officer or if he should hang himself in his jail cell or if he's struck by a bolt of lightning then I'm going to blame some of the people in this room. And that, I do not forgive. But that aside let me say that I swear on the souls of my grandchildren that I will not be the one to break the peace that we have made here today...

Don Vito Corleone

Re: Just Bought The Book ... #279000
02/28/05 10:56 PM
02/28/05 10:56 PM
Desolation Row
Don Sonny Corleone Offline
Underboss
Don Sonny Corleone  Offline
Underboss
Desolation Row
Hey welcome to the boards, hope you enjoy your stay.
Since you have already started reading the book, by all means finish it (if you can), but realize what you're getting yourself into. Good luck

If winners never lose, well, then a loser sure can sing the blues.

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull