I've been a huge fan of the Splinter Cell series since the first game came out on Xbox, and I've owned all the PS2 ports released since. For those who aren't interested in the story driven, convoluted plots involved in the Metal Gear Solid series (I happen to love the plots), then this is the stealth franchise for you. The latest edition, Chaos Theory, is the best in the series so far, with updated graphics (they look so real, it's scary), some new moves, and a new two player, split screen co-op mode, a first for the series. This game isn't as good as Snake Eater, IMO, but it's still an awesome action/stealth thriller, with a story that sounds like it's ripped straight from a Tom Clancy novel (hey, it is Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell). I have the PS2 version, so I can't compare it to the Xbox or PC versions (I've heard that the graphics on the Xbox and PC versions are better, naturally, and that some of the levels in the PS2 version had to be reworked for memory reasons, but each version is essentially the same). Anyone else playing this right now? I'm currently hopping back and forth between this and God of War.

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis