GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
3 registered members (Jimmy_Two_Times, mobcleve, Toodoped), 265 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,452
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,858
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,510
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,313
Posts1,058,439
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
"24" Video Game? #223053
01/16/05 07:34 PM
01/16/05 07:34 PM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline OP
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline OP
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
I heard a rumor that they are planning to make a Video Game based on the TV show "24". Do any of you game buffs know if there is any truth to this rumor?

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.

Re: "24" Video Game? #223054
01/16/05 07:57 PM
01/16/05 07:57 PM
The 5th circle of hell
Don Smitty Offline
Underboss
Don Smitty  Offline
Underboss
The 5th circle of hell
I did not hear about it Don Cardi but I'am sure with all the 24 fans out there its only a matter of time............................

I woke up this morning with nothing to do and went to bed with only half of it done.

http://attacked911.tripod.com/
http://www.stjude.org/
Re: "24" Video Game? #223055
01/16/05 09:39 PM
01/16/05 09:39 PM
California
X
XDCX Offline
XDCX  Offline
X

California
From Gamespot.com

Scroll down a bit, and you'll find this:

Rumor #3: A game based on the hit television show 24 is well into development in the UK.

Source: British industry site Eurogamer.

The official story: Sony Computer Entertainment America reps declined to comment.

What we heard: Word first began to spread about a game adaptation of 24 last February, when actress Elisha Cuthbert mentioned it during a BBC radio interview. Further evidence of the game's existence surfaced when it was listed on the Official UK PlayStation 2 Magazine's 100 Most Wanted Games of 2005 list. Now, Eurogamer claims to have received inside information that the game is being developed at Sony's Cambridge studio, the shop behind Ghost Hunter and Primal. Unfortunately, that's about all they know, so details on the 24 game remain scarce--and Sony isn't talking for the moment. Let's just hope it's not another Alias.

Bogus or not bogus?: Not bogus.

Hope that helps.

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis

Re: "24" Video Game? #223056
01/16/05 09:50 PM
01/16/05 09:50 PM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline OP
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline OP
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
Grazie!

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.

Re: "24" Video Game? #223057
04/01/05 12:09 PM
04/01/05 12:09 PM
California
X
XDCX Offline
XDCX  Offline
X

California
Just found a new article for 24, Don Cardi. Thought you might be interested:

From IGN--PS2

March 30, 2005 - In an announcement made out of Sony Europe today, it was revealed that 24: The Game is currently under development by Sony's Cambridge Studio under license from 20th Century Fox. Based on the hit television show of the same name, 24: The Game follows Jack Bauer, television's most hunted insomniac, as he runs, shoots, and battles for his life against an unknown threat with assistance from his trusty friends at the Los Angeles Counter Terrorist Unit.

Said to be "an all-new day" in Jack's life, 24 is set between seasons two and three of the television show and is meant to fill in the blanks for several unanswered questions. "Who really attempted to assassinate President Palmer, how did Kim get her job with the LACTU, and how did Jack and Chase first start working together are among those questions asked. To help tell this story, several of the television show's actual stars will lend their talents to the game's production with Kiefer Sutherland, Elisha Cuthbert (hot!), and Carlos Bernard confirmed so far. Though others are expected rather soon.

In all, 24: The Game will boast more than 100 different missions and cover multiple gameplay genres that include traditional third-person action sequences (complete with shooting, sniping, and stealth), high-speed driving challenges (ala Grand Theft Auto), interrogation segments (not unlike THQ's The Punisher), and gadget mini-game sections that requite players to examine satellite images and decode encrypted information.

Additionally, the game's musical score will be written by the television show's composer Sean Callery and the brand-script has been provided by fellow 24 alumni Duppy Demetrius. Other familiar elements include the show's signature graphical devices, sound effects, and the cinematic multi-panel visual style.

An exact release date for 24: The Game has not been revealed, but Sony has confirmed that it will make into stores before the end of Autumn. You can check out the first screenshots of the game in the media gallery below. We'll be back with more as it becomes available.

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull