This is one of the best games I've played this year. The main attraction of this game is the amazing Psi-powers. You start out with just guns, but you gain your first Psi-power very early on in the game. It's also the one you'll use the most: telekinesis. The controls of this power take a little getting used to, but once you get the hang of it, you'll be tossing bad guys around with your mind like nobody's business. There are a few more powers as well, including pyrokinesis (setting things on fire with your mind), mind drain (draining Psi-energy from enemies), remote viewing (an "out of body" experience, giving you the ability to explore areas closed or locked), mind control (self explanatory), and aura view (allows you to see details that aren't visable in the real world). There are also a variety of fire arms, including pistols, machine guns, shotguns, and even rocket launchers, although these weapons play second-fiddle to the powers. Telekinesis is by far the coolest power in the game, and I can guarantee it'll become the "next big thing" when it comes to sci-fi shooters. Mind control would probably be my next favorite power. There's nothing quite like jumping into the mind of an enemy sentry, only to have him open fire on his comrades, and then walk off the side of a cliff or building. There are a few downsides though. The game could be a tad bit longer, and the controls could use a little bit of fine tuning, but overall, this is a kick ass game. It's also available on the Xbox. And at only $29.99, it's a steal.

Score: 9.5/10

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis