True Crime: Streets of L.A.

This game is trashy. There's no way around it. Waiting for it to come up was similiar to waiting for a big steak at a resturuant. I thought I knew what I was getting, I was so excited, but then I got it. Going back to the resturaunt thing, finally you see the big steak coming for you. All of a sudden the waited grabs the steak and sticks it straight up his ass. Now he takes it out and throws it on the table. Thats what it was like when I started playing True Crime. I was expecting GTA where you play as a cop. In a way that was true except THE DAMN COP IS WORSE THAN THE CRIMINALS! Seriously what kind of cop starts randomly shooting civilians? Atleast in GTA you had an excuse, in GTA you're a career criminal. That leads in some way or another to the story. You play as some "loose cannon" cop who was fired for disorderly conduct who spits out cheesy one-liners. I couldn't stand the guy. Just playing as him was annoying. He was so obnoxious. That made it annoying. The whole game is one big cliche. His dad goes missing, son joins LAPD to follow in footsteps and somehow gets wrapped up in something beyond his control that his father was involved in 50 years ago. Maybe things wouldn't have been so bad if the gameplay was actually fun. The driving is messed up. All cars have extremely bad handling. There are also two other parts of this failed hybrid experiment. Next there is hand-to-hand kungfu which is just pointless button-mashing. Then there is gunplay. It's just as shitty. There's also no real fun when not on missions (I'm not saying that there was any fun to begin with). When your not on a mission you can answer criminal calls but they're usually one of 5 different scenarios in different locations (Boring). If you would happen to go on a killing spree it wouldn't be that fun, you're a cop. Now graphics. The graphics are really choppy at times. Thats pretty much it. I would say don't even bother putting up the moeny to rent this trash. I can't believe people like this game.

I say 0/10 and my word is law.

"Enjoy yourself -- everyday above ground is a good day."- Anonymous, Miami 1981