GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
3 registered members (Toodoped, joepuzzles234, 1 invisible), 275 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,452
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,858
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,510
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,313
Posts1,058,442
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
All of My GTA VC Faqs #220851
09/13/03 02:48 AM
09/13/03 02:48 AM
Hell
plainswalker18 Offline OP
Button
plainswalker18  Offline OP
Button
Hell
How To Bet “Messin' With the Man” Without getting a Wanted Level

First off get a first person automatic with lots of ammo or a submachine gun with lots of ammo. Now get a truck or car, not a bike. Park it right passed the pink spot that starts "Messin' With the Man" mission. Get out and walk into the circle. Once it's over run back to the car/truck and drive it into the area on the side of the Greasy Chopper to get a little privacy. Now get out and shoot the car/truck. It's better to have a truck because it's a bigger target. Keep shooting it even after it explodes. The ChaosMeter will still go up even though the car blew up. It should take you about 35 or so seconds to complete this mission if you follow with strategy.

How to Store Weapons (Weapon Cache)

Now you probably know this but walk through a metal detector and all of your weapons will be there. What you probably don't know is that if you save the game the weapons will remain there. I remember I had some weapons when I had to do that Avery mission where you kill the guy in the Country club. I killed him but left my weapons, saved and quit. A few days later I had purchased the Car Showroom and I needed a Caddy. So I went to the country club and my weapons were still there!

Set up a few weapon caches incase you ever get in a tough spot.

How to Get in Stadium

At 20:00 the doors at the highest entrance reachable by foot will open. Read the sign above the door to the see the event. If it's the Blood Ring Derby you must survive for one minute. If you do two Blood Ring Bangers will always spawn in the Stadium's parking lot. There are no other rewards for the others except trophies that will appear at the Vercetti Estate. All must be completed to get 100%.

Invincible Car

Okay first off you need a garage... well if you want to keep the invincible car. Okay u get it during the guardian angle mission. It's the mission with Cortez before Diaz calls you. Once Diaz arrives go up to the roof, the sniper post. Once the Cubans get there kill Diaz or lance. Now the white admiral Diaz drove originally will have its car door unlocked. Go over and get in. I would suggest killing the Diaz men and Cubans if you need some semi-automatics. Then simply drive it to a garage and save.

Unlike most cars with special powers, this is one is immune to having its powers being taken away by storing it in a garage.

This car comes in handy in a few missions. For instance, Death Row. Drive The invincible Admiral to The Malibu. Get out with it on the steps. Go start the mission. Hop in your car. I still suggest having a driveby weapon and armor. Once you get to entrance of the junk yard just charge and do a driveby on the first few people. Then zoom to Lance's location. Clear the garage then drive up close to Lance. Be at the angle so when you get out the car is blocking you from fire from outside and your getting out by Lance. talk to Lance then get back in the car. simply drive out. once diaz's men start chasing you, keep driving and stop suddenly every while to make them hit into something other then you. they can't hurt you but can get annoying. after a few turns you should see a space between two buildings that leads into a grassy area. pull in and most likely the your follwers will crash against the one of the buildings. follow the grass until you find the opening onto the street. you should be very close to the hospital by now. simply drive the rest of the way. some attackers may show up again but most likely they'll catch fire from ramming after one more hit. drive to the and then save at a place with a garage and park your car.

It's also useful for Two-Bit Hit. With this one simply drive into view and then chase the hearse if you can't get the drive by before he gets in the hearse. If you didn't do that just chase it down and kill it with drivebys.

I'm sure it's useful for other missions but this is all for the moment.

Stealing a Rhino (Tank)

okay for this one u will need a few cheats.

raise wanted level- r1, r1, o, r2, left, right, left, right. left, right

get rid of wanted level- r1, r1, o, r2, up, down, up, down, up, down.

it also requires the vercetti estate. okay what you do is first get your wanted level to 6 stars. when the tanks come use the lower wanted level cheat. then as it start to leave shoot at it and then kill the army guy who comes out. then drive like crazy to get it to the vercetti estate garage. Don't stop or you'll get pulled out. get it inside, get out and use the lower wanted level cheat. then its yours. be sure to save once its in the garage... don't want all that hard work to be for nothing...

P.S. I know there is a cheat for it but that one can hurt your game. This is the harder way around using cheats.

Quick Money with Sunshine Auto

Required- $10,000 and one of the following: Rhino (Tank), Mini Gun, Rocket Launcher.

Go to Sunshine Auto and enter the $10,000 race. If your using the Tank make sure that it's parked in one of the Car Room's garages (preferably the one farthest to the right when coming down the ramp from the road). Make sure it's parked head first. Now back out and up the ramp. Keep going backwards until you are facing the front of the enemy cars. Get back a bit and open fire. Keep firing until all are dead. Ram those who try to get away. If you miss one and didn't save before hand just drive around to where the last checkpoint is and get it before it wins.

If you used a Mini Gun of Rocket Launcher get far ahead of the cars and open fire. Destroy them all. If you miss one go to the last checkpoint and get it before it wins.

If all goes right park the Tank if you used it in a garage and grab another car. Now take your time to finish the race and once you complete the track you'll get $40,000 (A $30,000 Profit). You can make a profit of about $90,000 every twenty minutes if you take your time. If you know the track well you can really make a lot of cash quick.

"Enjoy yourself -- everyday above ground is a good day."- Anonymous, Miami 1981
Re: All of My GTA VC Faqs #220852
09/27/03 10:27 PM
09/27/03 10:27 PM
Santino Corleone Offline
Capo
Santino Corleone  Offline
Capo
Well, that's very informative. I've always looked for an easier way to beat Messin with the Man. Thanks.

"Neri, take a train to Rome and light a candle for the Archbishop."-Vincent Corleone
Re: All of My GTA VC Faqs #220853
09/28/03 12:06 AM
09/28/03 12:06 AM
Cincinnati
DannyMontana Offline
Underboss
DannyMontana  Offline
Underboss
Cincinnati
Yeah, that missioon took me so long

George Washington was in a cult, and the cult was into aliens, man.

-Slater "Dazed and Confused"

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull