GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (mustachepete, 1 invisible), 303 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,491
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,923
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,334
Posts1,058,815
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
gta parordy (tell me what you think) #220595
09/01/03 04:00 PM
09/01/03 04:00 PM
Hell
plainswalker18 Offline OP
Button
plainswalker18  Offline OP
Button
Hell
i was bored and decided to start a gta parordy. i probably won't finish it but here's the beginning. still a bit sketchy though... tell me what you think.

VICE CITY TIMES
January 1, 2002

MOB KINGPIN MURDERED IN GANG WAR
Liberty City
By Tommy Bayor

Last night new years was cut short when a violent gang war erupted from the streets. A mansion on Shoreside Vale and the surrounding area fell victim to a gang war. Some may remember the gang war that erupted just last year on the Cochrane Dam between the Columbian Cartel and an unknown person(s). No connection has been made to the current flare of gang violence from the Cochrane Dam incident. It seems that the Italian Mafia was targeted in this attack instead of the Cartel. Ricky Borgio, the new mafia leader after the death of Salvatore Leone. The rightful heir to the Leone family was Joey Leone who mysteriously disappeared in the weeks following the death of his father, Salvatore Leone. It's still unknown to who would dare openly challenge the mafia but it is also suspected that the attack could have been from the new business, Spank, Borgio had pushed the Mafia into. Miguel Cortana, a spank dealer who just recently got the 16 counts of drug trafficking dropped and new leader of the Columbian Cartel. Has been noted on visiting Borgio. For those who haven't heard of spank it was the new drug created by the Cartel last year and the suspected reason for the Cochrane incident. Police say, ”In the aftermath of the attack we found an estimated 10 kilos of spank hidden in the mansion. This may have been the target.” 17 Men with known mafia connection were among the dead. So were 24 men that appeared to be from the Cartel but also 14 from an unknown gang were found. Police are looking into Borgio's connections to try to find the unknown gang. Also 29 civilians and 41 police and military deaths were noted. The Death toll from last night gang violence is 125 and rising. Police are still

Tony Diani dropped the newspaper and walked over to the window. The paper was talking about him. He didn't like being talked about. Tony lit a cigarette and looked down onto the streets of Starfish Island and began thinking. Thinking of Vercetti's contacts and allies in Liberty. Thinking of to what extent would his allies want revenge. This question had made him finally take up a deal with the Cartel in Liberty to "take care of' one of Vercetti's top partners, Borgio. He knew Borgio would want revenge for being cut out of the coke business he partnered with Vercetti on. “But he picked a bad time” thought Diani grimly. He thought of the day when finally Vercetti cracked and went paranoid. Paranoid enough to think that one of his most loyal would kill him. Vercetti decided to strike first. He failed and the man he was trying to kill decided it was time for a change of power just as Vercetti had decided 15 years before. Diani put out the cigarette and walked to his office to begin running his empire that was supreme in Vice City and creeping it's way into Liberty. He smiled and cleared the negative thoughts from his head as he lifted a box and dumped out some of the white powder within.

"Enjoy yourself -- everyday above ground is a good day."- Anonymous, Miami 1981
Re: gta parordy (tell me what you think) #220596
09/02/03 03:05 PM
09/02/03 03:05 PM
Right here, but I'd rather be ...
long_lost_corleone Offline
Underboss
long_lost_corleone  Offline
Underboss
great job, except miguel died in GTA3. when you go to the construction site and find the letter that catalina(or whatever her name was) has kidnapped maria, miguel is dead still tied to the post and asuka is laying dead on the ground with the whip in her hand.

"Somebody told me when the bomb hits, everybody in a two mile radius will be instantly sublimated, but if you lay face down on the ground for some time, avoiding the residual ripples of heat, you might survive, permanently fucked up and twisted like you're always underwater refracted. But if you do go gas, there's nothing you can do if the air that was once you is mingled and mashed with the kicked up molecules of the enemy's former body. Big-kid-tested, motherf--ker approved."
Re: gta parordy (tell me what you think) #220597
09/02/03 09:16 PM
09/02/03 09:16 PM
Hell
plainswalker18 Offline OP
Button
plainswalker18  Offline OP
Button
Hell
i know he died. i was just using the same name. i dont know why though... i'm glad you liked it. when ever i get a chance i'll write the next part.

"Enjoy yourself -- everyday above ground is a good day."- Anonymous, Miami 1981
Re: gta parordy (tell me what you think) #220598
09/02/03 11:34 PM
09/02/03 11:34 PM
long_lost_corleone Offline
Underboss
long_lost_corleone  Offline
Underboss
can't wait to read the next installment. you have potiential.

"Somebody told me when the bomb hits, everybody in a two mile radius will be instantly sublimated, but if you lay face down on the ground for some time, avoiding the residual ripples of heat, you might survive, permanently fucked up and twisted like you're always underwater refracted. But if you do go gas, there's nothing you can do if the air that was once you is mingled and mashed with the kicked up molecules of the enemy's former body. Big-kid-tested, motherf--ker approved."

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull