GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (1 invisible), 341 guests, and 1 spider.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,446
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,850
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,509
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,312
Posts1,058,406
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Re: The Sopranos: Season 6 Official Thread #218456
02/20/06 08:14 PM
02/20/06 08:14 PM
fathersson Offline
Underboss
fathersson  Offline
Underboss
Quote:
Originally posted by Don Smitty:
I read somewhere that Furio will return this season!

ds
I think this is only some reporter talking out of the side of his mouth. Shooting in the dark.

ONLY gun owners have the POWER to PROTECT and PRESERVE our FREEDOM.
"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Everyone should read. "HOW TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD"

CAUTION: This Post has not been approved by Don Cardi.

You really don't expect people to believe your shit do you?

Read: "The Daily Apple"- Telling America and the Gangster BB like it really is!
Re: The Sopranos: Season 6 Official Thread #218457
02/20/06 08:24 PM
02/20/06 08:24 PM
toronto
mr. soprano Offline
Underboss
mr. soprano  Offline
Underboss
toronto
i can see furio coming back in the last few episodes and have a part to play in tony's future. whether it be positive or negative. but this isn't the place to discuse what ifs.

mistamista when will they start shooting the last batch of episodes?

"strange things happen all the time, and so it goes and so it goes. and the book says, 'we may be through with the past, but the past is not through with us'" - MAGNOLIA
Re: The Sopranos: Season 6 Official Thread #218458
02/21/06 12:34 AM
02/21/06 12:34 AM
MistaMista Tom Hagen Offline OP
Underboss
MistaMista Tom Hagen  Offline OP
Underboss
Mr. S., i'm not completely sure.

I thought I had read somewhere (looked for this but couldn't find it again) that they are currently filming episode 10 of the new season. By this rationale, I would guess we can assume they will begin filming the final 8 somewhere around October 2006.

And to reference the Furio rumors, I have heard hearsay and wishes for his return here and there, but nothing i'd consider true.

I dream in widescreen.
Re: The Sopranos: Season 6 Official Thread #218459
02/21/06 10:43 PM
02/21/06 10:43 PM
Underboss
Underboss
New AJ pic

Also, I just read a rumor that Patsy will supposedly turn rat somewhere in the first half of the season, nothing official to back that up though.

I dream in widescreen.
Re: The Sopranos: Season 6 Official Thread #218460
02/22/06 01:10 AM
02/22/06 01:10 AM
WI
Morello Offline
Wiseguy
Morello  Offline
Wiseguy
WI
One thing i haven't seen mentioned in here, and what I'm becoming very curious about, is what's gonna happen with Raymond Curto-another rat. Is he gonna get clipped, or will he get away and into the program? Whack him!

I worked my whole life - I don't apologize - to take care of my family...And I refused to be a fool, dancing on the strings held by all those bigshots. I don't apologize. That's my life.
Re: The Sopranos: Season 6 Official Thread #218461
02/22/06 02:54 AM
02/22/06 02:54 AM
Underboss
Underboss
You're right Morello, despite that being one of the biggest unresolved storylines still lingering, there hasn't been a single mention of it in any of the spoilers I've read, and we haven't seen Curto in any of the preview clips HBO has released. The only glimpse of him I've seen is in this photo, to the left.
[img]http://www.nj.com/cgi-bin/nph-cachecam.c...PG&ct=10800[/img]

Either David Chase is purposely playing down Curto's role so the viewers will be surprised when he finally becomes important, or his storyline will be quietly finished somehow and all of the hype will be for nothing. It'll definitely be interesting to see.

19 DAYS and COUNTING

I dream in widescreen.
Re: The Sopranos: Season 6 Official Thread #218462
02/22/06 04:02 PM
02/22/06 04:02 PM
Underboss
Underboss
Just a reminder...

Short documentary, presumably about 15 minutes. Airs a week from today.

I dream in widescreen.
Re: The Sopranos: Season 6 Official Thread #218463
02/23/06 03:00 AM
02/23/06 03:00 AM
New York
raggingbull2003 Offline
Underboss
raggingbull2003  Offline
Underboss
New York
I think that Curto's character is a unique one. I suspect that he will be the only rat to fall through the cracks of the plot. I wouldnt be surprised if nothing important happens with him.

However... I have been thinking about other things pertaining to season 5. the eppisode "Test Dream" in particular caught my attention. Did anybody realize that in the first car ride of the dream, the only passenger in the car that Tony didnt have killed was Artie? I wonder if this means anything for his fate in season 6. Also... (And im sure somebody must of mentioned this already) Tony dreams about his varsity coach and even says later that he is sort of a coach himself. And earlier in the season, Tony B jokingly tells Tony "Put me in coach!" Like I said, Im sure this has been discovered already. Im really just thinking out loud.

"You can shear a sheep many times, but you can skin him only once."
-Amarillo Slim
Re: The Sopranos: Season 6 Official Thread #218464
02/23/06 11:02 AM
02/23/06 11:02 AM
birmingham, uk
GottiMafia Offline
Button
GottiMafia  Offline
Button
birmingham, uk
i hope that curto gets clipped like a real rat should

5-10 years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.

laugh now, cry later
Re: The Sopranos: Season 6 Official Thread #218465
02/23/06 12:46 PM
02/23/06 12:46 PM
Nottingham, UK
Bada Bing Ben Offline
Made Member
Bada Bing Ben  Offline
Made Member
Nottingham, UK
I personally think it will be a pretty unremarkable hit. Just another run of the mill killing. Much like Altieri in Season One or Jack Maserone in Season 5. I can't see it making massive waves in the plot. Curto is a pretty minor character.

Thats where you're wrong...out there its the 1990s. In here its 1952.
Re: The Sopranos: Season 6 Official Thread #218466
02/23/06 02:31 PM
02/23/06 02:31 PM
Gateshead, UK
Capo de La Cosa Nostra Offline
Capo de La Cosa Nostra  Offline

Gateshead, UK
Quote:
Originally posted by Bada Bing Ben:
Curto is a pretty minor character.
But certainly one with major information with the potential to bring the whole Family down, no? He is a capo, after all, and would, I assume, have much more juice than what Adriana had to offer the Feds.

...dot com bold typeface rhetoric.
You go clickety click and get your head split.
'The hell you look like on a message board
Discussing whether or not the Brother is hardcore?
Re: The Sopranos: Season 6 Official Thread #218467
02/24/06 12:08 AM
02/24/06 12:08 AM
Underboss
Underboss
Definitely. Its interesting to think whether Chase has a master plan for his character or not. He may have just set him up as a rat just to have one just in case they ever needed to write that into the story. I would kind like his character to become important, but he's just been in the show so little, and judging by the preview, that doesn't look like its about to change.

I dream in widescreen.
Re: The Sopranos: Season 6 Official Thread #218468
02/24/06 01:04 AM
02/24/06 01:04 AM
New York
raggingbull2003 Offline
Underboss
raggingbull2003  Offline
Underboss
New York
Is it just me, or does the ammount of rats that the show has had over the years seem to be unrealistically high?

-Amarillo Slim
Re: The Sopranos: Season 6 Official Thread #218469
02/24/06 01:23 AM
02/24/06 01:23 AM
Underboss
Underboss
Hhhmmm. I'd like to consider this.

I'll consider "rats" to be anyone giving information to the authorities concerning organized crime, whether they themselves are members or not.

- Ray Curto (Season 3? - S.6)
- Adrianna La Cerva (S.3? - S.5)
- Jimmy Altieri (S.1)
- Sal Bonpensiero (S.1 - S.2)
- Jack Massarone (S.5)
- Febby Petrulio (Pre S.1)

Am I forgetting any?

I would personally say that the show is not unrealistic in its amount of rats. From 1999 - 2004, when we have been watching Tony and the Soprano family, they have only been 2 really major rats (Big Pussy and Jimmy) two ones which nothing really came of (Adrianna, Jack Massarone), one which occurred before the show started (Petrulio) and one which we have yet to see what will happen (Curto).

I'd say thats about realistic. The unrealistic thing is the fact that all of them have been killed so far, besides Curto. Most rats seem to go undetected. Petrulio was able to put away his cohorts, but ultimately paid the price as well.

Edit: I forgot about Jimmy Petrille, at the very end of last season. He wasn't ratting on the Sopranos, but he was a rat nonetheless.

I dream in widescreen.
Re: The Sopranos: Season 6 Official Thread #218470
02/24/06 02:08 AM
02/24/06 02:08 AM
New York
raggingbull2003 Offline
Underboss
raggingbull2003  Offline
Underboss
New York
Also, it was mentioned that Patsy might turn rat this season. Idk, I still feel that there has been quite a bit of them.

-Amarillo Slim
Re: The Sopranos: Season 6 Official Thread #218471
02/24/06 09:44 AM
02/24/06 09:44 AM
Underboss
Underboss
Are you thinking of someone specific I'm forgetting?

I dream in widescreen.
Re: The Sopranos: Season 6 Official Thread #218472
02/24/06 05:50 PM
02/24/06 05:50 PM
toronto
mr. soprano Offline
Underboss
mr. soprano  Offline
Underboss
toronto
I agree with mista on the show portraying rats very realistically. i mean there isn't an overaboundance of rats...and in real life i'm sure there are just as many or not more rats walking the streets of new york right now.

"strange things happen all the time, and so it goes and so it goes. and the book says, 'we may be through with the past, but the past is not through with us'" - MAGNOLIA
Re: The Sopranos: Season 6 Official Thread #218473
02/25/06 12:21 AM
02/25/06 12:21 AM
birmingham, uk
GottiMafia Offline
Button
GottiMafia  Offline
Button
birmingham, uk
i hate rats!!!!!!!!!

sammy bull

mad:

laugh now, cry later
Re: The Sopranos: Season 6 Official Thread #218474
02/26/06 11:45 PM
02/26/06 11:45 PM
Underboss
Underboss
New York Times Article Today

The New York Times -- By BILL CARTER -- February 26, 2006

HIGH on the wall of the otherwise-nondescript conference room inside the production offices of "The Sopranos" hangs a small, framed photograph of a man with his face half shadowed by a fedora.

Ambling by in his lumbering gait, slowed by a slight limp from a recent leg injury, James Gandolfini stopped to take a look at the photo. "Who's that?" he asked.

"Fellini," said David Chase.

Federico Fellini might seem an odd choice to oversee the room where an American television series is planned, but why not? Has there ever been one that was richer, more dense with the complexities of family life — in all its connotations — and yes, more atmospherically Italian (Italian-American in this case) than "The Sopranos"? "It's all a big discovery process," said Mr. Chase, the creator and executive producer of the series, summing up how it has all unfolded. "Actually, I think Fellini said making a movie is like a voyage."

The voyage of "The Sopranos" has been among the most celebrated in television history. The series, the most popular ever on cable television, is a force to be reckoned with across the whole landscape of the medium, and even the larger culture. No two people have been more instrumental in guiding that voyage than Mr. Chase, whose hand has been on every episode in the show's seven-year run, and Mr. Gandolfini, a three-time Emmy winner for best actor, who has brought Mr. Chase's central character, Tony Soprano, to vivid, visceral life.

In a joint interview at Silvercup Studios in Queens, where the interiors for "The Sopranos" are shot, the two men considered the fascinating, volatile, deeply conflicted man they have jointly created. Mr. Gandolfini, as laconic in person as he is mercurial in the show, replied, "I hate to say this, but it's a bit of a blur at this point."

Mr. Chase threw in, "You know, what's interesting is, being your own self is kind of a blur."

One thing both men now know for sure is that the voyage of "The Sopranos" is coming to an end. After several years of speculation, Mr. Chase and the executives of HBO came to an agreement that the latest season of 12 episodes, which starts up on March 12, would be the show's last — and then they renegotiated again and added a mini-season of eight more episodes that will be shot in the coming months and played starting next January.

Mr. Gandolfini called the additional episodes "a reprieve," allowing him to delay for a bit having to think about what the end of the show will mean for him.

Mr. Chase conceded that he has known generally how he will end the series "for a couple of years now."

Mr. Gandolfini said: "He told me one thing. But I think it's different now."

Though they did not appear to be especially close, and even sat at the conference-room table several chairs apart, the two men clearly have an ease with each other, joking easily back and forth about moments from the past seven years of joint creative effort. The work has always been a collaboration, though not the kind you often hear of in television, where a star begins dictating plotlines and character points. Mr. Gandolfini is not that kind of actor — and Mr. Chase is not that kind of producer. "Some actors suggest things and they don't even know why they're suggesting it," Mr. Gandolfini said. "If I started imposing my own ideas, that would be complete pandemonium."

Mr. Chase, despite a preference for film and a personal antipathy toward television — in an earlier interview he confessed, "I just resented every moment I spent in television" — worked most of his pre-"Sopranos" career on network series, and so he spoke from long experience when he made the point: "Actors will say, 'My character wouldn't say that.' Who said it was your character?" As Mr. Gandolfini laughed, Mr. Chase added, "By the way, Jim has never said that."

Mr. Gandolfini has, however, made significant contributions — in particular, Mr. Chase noted, a sense of the emotional depth behind Tony's physical menace, conveying so much just with his eyes.

Mr. Gandolfini was quick to mention the other cast members, including Edie Falco and Michael Imperioli, saying, "They all convey that depth — that's why the whole thing has more than just a surface quality."

But as Mr. Chase said, the show "has been engineered" around Tony's point of view. Nothing illustrated that more, and more helped differentiate the series from any previous gangster saga, he said, than the scenes between Tony and his therapist, Dr. Melfi (played by Lorraine Bracco.) "They opened up this whole feminine side of Tony," Mr. Chase said. "The thing with his mother, and the thing with the shrink. It had all been about men before. Here he had this other aspect to him."

Mr. Gandolfini labeled his scenes with Dr. Melfi "a Greek chorus." He said: "You go to the therapist and he explains what is happening to him. And you see how it is affecting him. I'm not sure without that the show would have been successful."

Mr. Gandolfini and his imposing physical presence influenced Mr. Chase's understanding of the character from the very first days of filming. Mr. Chase recalled that in the pilot script, originally written in the late 1990's for the Fox network (one of the great misses in TV history), he had conceived a scene where Tony's nephew, Christopher, reveals that he is thinking of selling his story to Hollywood. In the script, Tony responded by cuffing Christopher behind the ear.

After HBO finally agreed to shoot the script, that moment remained in the pilot. When they got to the scene, Mr. Chase, who was directing, called "Action," and instead of that affectionate little cuff, he remembered: "Jim picks the guy up and just throws him. I can still see Michael Imperioli. He was just sitting there with a beer bottle in his hand and the next thing I know there's like this blur of movement and the beer bottle is rolling along the ground and Michael is up off his feet." Mr. Chase laughed, remembering the impression Mr. Gandolfini's move left on him. "Of course, this is how you lead people," he said.

That one gesture changed the show. "He was always going to be a tough, hard person for most people to love," Mr. Chase said. "But that is what a gangster is. "

Mr. Gandolfini doesn't take much credit for the insight. "It was just logical," he said. "I was younger," he said, "and even more volatile at the time."

Another transformative moment came when Fox passed. "In retrospect," said Mr. Chase, "the reason I think the show never went at Fox is that there was no murder in it." At least none committed by Tony. "And I realized afterwards: who wants to see a mob show where no one gets killed?"

Of course Tony did get around to killing people. In one of the series's most famous episodes, the fourth after the pilot, he breaks away from taking his daughter, Meadow, on a tour of elite colleges in Maine to garrote a former mobster turned informer. When he saw that episode, Chris Albrecht, the top HBO executive, was appalled. "Chris said, you've invented one of the best leading characters in television in 20 years and you're going to destroy him," Mr. Chase said. "I said, at this point: 'That guy is a squealer. Tony is a Mob boss. If he doesn't kill him, you've lost more of the audience than you're going to lose if he does.' "

It was also about that time that the show got an unexpected endorsement. Mr. Chase said the show has, on occasion, "indirectly heard" from real-life mobsters. "After about four episodes," Mr. Chase said, "we heard, 'You're O.K.' With one caveat: 'We got word about those barbecue scenes where Jim would wear shorts. A don does not wear shorts.' "

"Of course he walks around in his underwear all the time," Mr. Gandolfini said.

Another plot point that Mr. Chase conceded might not stand up to such fact-checking was Tony's decision after Season 1 to allow his Uncle Junior, played by Dominic Chianese, to live after Junior tried to have Tony killed. Mr. Chase said he loved the scenes between the two characters too much to take that step. But Mr. Gandolfini found it completely understandable. "I think there's a place Tony knows that if he goes to, he's not coming back, and that's the place," Mr. Gandolfini said. "If you start killing family members, what's next?"

Tony did eventually kill one family member, his cousin, but only to spare him from a worse fate at the hands of enemies. In that and other ways, Tony has diverged from gangster conventions. He is clearly more curious about the world. At the very least, he spends more time watching the History Channel.

But another significant factor in the development — or perception — of Tony's character has been its unusually slow roll-out. Between each of the "Sopranos" seasons, cast and crew have gone on long breaks, something no hit series has ever experienced before. The current break — new episodes haven't been on the air since June 2004 — has been the longest. "Honestly, the last break affected me detrimentally," Mr. Gandolfini admitted. "It was long. I think your brain starts to eke out other places. I don't think I was horribly affected — I hope not. But it was long."

Looking back, both he and Mr. Chase confessed to being somewhat amazed at having wrought a work so memorable, so indelible. "I remember sitting around during that barbecue scene," Mr. Gandolfini said, recalling the skepticism that prevailed at that time, "looking around at everyone and thinking: this is a collection that has never been assembled on a TV show before. Look at this group. I was thinking: all right, maybe a few people in Jersey will watch this."

Mr. Chase — who, like Mr. Gandolfini, is from an Italian, New Jersey background — said: "It was strange. I remember thinking I had been to those barbecues in North Caldwell, eating that sausage, when I was 17. And I'm here again, but we're making all of this up? How the heck did this ever happen? I had the same feeling as Jim: who are all these people? They were certainly not Hollywood people; they were real people."

Though much work remains on the final season, Mr. Gandolfini and Mr. Chase acknowledged that they have considered what it will mean finally to move on. Mr. Chase said he believed he would "three-quarters miss doing it, one-quarter not." Mr. Gandolfini, having earlier said "half and half," decided Mr. Chase's equation sounded about right.

Asked if he was concerned about having to shift into something new after having played such an iconic character, he all but snickered. "Not at all," he said. "Ask the crew if they think I'm an iconic character." Then he went out of his way to praise them: "They are not like some movie crew. They are really involved. They make a real contribution." Many have been there from the beginning. The end of the series will be a big change for them, too.

So how will "The Sopranos" draw to a close? Mr. Chase was revealing nothing, of course, other than reasserting that "this is the absolute end." But, he added: "I could not promise that we would not come back and do a movie. It may be that in two or three or four years I could be sitting around and get an idea for a really great 'Sopranos' movie. I don't think that will happen. But if one morning somebody woke up and said this would make a really good, concise, contained 'Sopranos' story, I wouldn't rule that out."

Mr. Gandolfini has only tentative plans for his first post-"Sopranos" work. He is talking about starring in a film about the mid-life of Ernest Hemingway.

Mr. Chase said he has not yet formed a plan for future ventures. In the past he has chafed just slightly under the demands of producing more episodes under such intense scrutiny, including protests from an Italian-American group, caviling from some fans with ever more demanding expectations.

Now all that is behind him, overwhelmed by the excellence of what he, Mr. Gandofini, and the others involved with the show have put on film since 1999. For Mr. Chase, the looming end of what, by any standard, is a classic, career-defining achievement, seems to have finally dispersed the ambivalence he always held about expressing himself on television, an art form, which, as he put it, "I was always trying to get out of." Now he will always be known as the creator of one of television's greatest series, and he seems fully appreciative of that recognition.

"I do think that I've been a part of something extraordinary here," Mr. Chase said. "It's been an amazing ride. This is not being coy. We really work hard here. I'm not going to say that we don't. But you have to believe at some level in luck. We still try to do work that pleases us. But, you know, a lot of things happened. For some reason there was a zeitgeist going on, where this thing connected to whatever was out there. Who knows why that happens? "

Also

NASCAR driver Clint Bowyer, third from right, poses with the cast of television series 'The Sopranos' and the 'Sopranos' car that he'll race in the UAW-Daimler Chrysler 400 in Las Vegas, during a news conference outside SilverCup Studios, where the 'The Sopranos' films, in Queens, New York, Wednesday, Feb. 22, 2006. Left to right: Frank Vincent, Joe Gannascoli, Vincent Curatola, Bowyer, Steve Schirripa, and John Ventimiglia pose with the car. The race will be held on March 12, the same day as the season premiere of 'The Sopranos.' (AP Photo/Henny Ray Abrams)

Thanks to lbracco.com for those.

13 DAYS and COUNTING

I dream in widescreen.
Re: The Sopranos: Season 6 Official Thread #218475
02/27/06 04:00 AM
02/27/06 04:00 AM
Underboss
Underboss
HBO aired a new, slightly different version of the trailer yesterday, with some scenes added.

The most interesting one was a scene of what looked like Silvio, Paulie, Chris, and someone else, standing around in suits, and Sil says "You got beefs? I'm the one you come to."

Perhaps this could be our first indication of Silvio's aspirations to be Boss.

I dream in widescreen.
Re: The Sopranos: Season 6 Official Thread #218476
02/27/06 11:53 PM
02/27/06 11:53 PM
Underboss
Underboss
Quote:
Originally posted by MistaMista Tom Hagen:
In case anyone hasnt heard, Fergie from the Black Eyed Peas will be making a cameo appearance in the new season. She will reportedly be playing a cop who has gone undercover as a stripper.
This has supposedly been confirmed as false, both by HBO and Fergie's reps, so I'd say its extremely unlikely at this point.

I dream in widescreen.
Re: The Sopranos: Season 6 Official Thread #218477
02/28/06 03:44 AM
02/28/06 03:44 AM
Underboss
Underboss

posted with the NY Times article

12 DAYS and COUNTING

I dream in widescreen.
Re: The Sopranos: Season 6 Official Thread #218478
02/28/06 03:48 AM
02/28/06 03:48 AM
Underboss
Underboss
Quote:

I thought I had read somewhere (looked for this but couldn't find it again) that they are currently filming episode 10 of the new season. By this rationale, I would guess we can assume they will begin filming the final 8 somewhere around October 2006.
I read yesterday that the final 8 will begin filming in June, not October as I had guessed.

I dream in widescreen.
Re: The Sopranos: Season 6 Official Thread #218479
02/28/06 12:39 PM
02/28/06 12:39 PM
Nottingham, UK
Bada Bing Ben Offline
Made Member
Bada Bing Ben  Offline
Made Member
Nottingham, UK
i am ridiculously excited.

it wont be on british tv for ages no doubt but that why the internet is so damn useful.

there are so many theories about this series. its literally the most intriguing tv series ever i would say.

Re: The Sopranos: Season 6 Official Thread #218480
02/28/06 03:34 PM
02/28/06 03:34 PM
Underboss
Underboss
Quote:
Originally posted by Bada Bing Ben:
it wont be on british tv for ages no doubt but that why the internet is so damn useful.
I feel really bad for you. When do you expect to be able to see it?

I dream in widescreen.
Re: The Sopranos: Season 6 Official Thread #218481
03/01/06 12:01 AM
03/01/06 12:01 AM
Underboss
Underboss
There is a Sopranos crew in Paris right now filming scenes for the final 8 episodes. The storyline is that Carmella and Rosalie Aprile take a vacation to France.

And the new TV Guide has some interesting tidbits...

David Chase about Tony: "I don't think he needs to suffer a comeuppance. Tony's made his choice. And that's all I say."

Seems to say that Chase has a sort of non-resolving ending in store for Tony, where nothing really happens.

Steven Van Zandt about Silvio and Tony this season: "There's something interesting this year."

Tony Sirico on Paulie: "He has some problems to deal with he's never dealt with before, big stuff of a personal nature."

Also, there's a picture of Christopher on an airplane with Ben Kingsley, who is playing himself "in a plotline that has Christopher dabbling in the movie business again."

This whole West Coast thing with the hit attempt on Tony with a Ben Kingsley appearance is getting really interesting.

I can't find a picture of the new TV Guide cover. Its supposedly another Sopranos one.

11 DAYS and COUNTING

I dream in widescreen.
Re: The Sopranos: Season 6 Official Thread #218482
03/01/06 10:28 AM
03/01/06 10:28 AM
Nottingham, UK
Bada Bing Ben Offline
Made Member
Bada Bing Ben  Offline
Made Member
Nottingham, UK
Quote:
[quote]Originally posted by Bada Bing Ben:
[b]it wont be on british tv for ages no doubt but that why the internet is so damn useful.
I feel really bad for you. When do you expect to be able to see it? [/b][/quote]Thanks to the wonderful internet probably only a day after you.

It wont be on British TV for probably another six months if not more.

Re: The Sopranos: Season 6 Official Thread #218483
03/01/06 07:41 PM
03/01/06 07:41 PM
birmingham, uk
GottiMafia Offline
Button
GottiMafia  Offline
Button
birmingham, uk
how are you going to watch it a day after?

laugh now, cry later
Re: The Sopranos: Season 6 Official Thread #218484
03/01/06 08:12 PM
03/01/06 08:12 PM
Underboss
Underboss
By the way, Sopranos 15 minute preview airs at 8:45.

I dream in widescreen.
Re: The Sopranos: Season 6 Official Thread #218485
03/02/06 10:20 AM
03/02/06 10:20 AM
Underboss
Underboss
Well, here's what we've been waiting for...

According to imdb.com, Furio is set to make his first appearance in nearly 4 years in the first episode of the new season.

Also, HBO finally updated their site following last night's Season 6 preview, with updated bios and some new photos.

The computer I'm on is being difficult, so I can't post any at the moment. But you can shoot over to hbo.com and take a look for yourself.

10 DAYS and COUNTING

I dream in widescreen.
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull