GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
4 registered members (Irishman12, CNote, 2 invisible), 361 guests, and 1 spider.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,446
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,850
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,509
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,312
Posts1,058,411
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Re: The Sopranos: Season 6 Official Thread #218426
02/01/06 11:32 AM
02/01/06 11:32 AM
MistaMista Tom Hagen Offline OP
Underboss
MistaMista Tom Hagen  Offline OP
Underboss
New trailer!

Lots of new stuff, there are 2 versions of the trailer, one is longer with a little bit lower quality, and the other is a shorter version with better quality.

Both can be found here.

Here's a quick recap of the trailer, courtesy of The Sopranos board over at TVw/oPity.

Here's a transcript of the trailer that aired before The Sopranos rerun:

Wide shot of Tony in his bathrobe, by the pool.
Carmela VO: "The minute I met tony, I know who that guy was. I don't know if I loved him in spite of it, or because of it. I would go to my priest and I would cry and say how bad I felt, but that was bullshit."
Close up of Tony sitting in a chair by the pool
"There are far bigger crooks than my husband."
Tony holding up a baby, smiling
Carmela leaning against the shower wall
AJ, with long hair
Meadow dancing with Finn
christopher looking distraught
Uncle Junior looking angry
Melfi in a supermarket, looking past the camera at somebody
Silvio and Gabriella in front of a mirror
Stripper poledancing at the Bada Bing
Artie at the bar, looking sad
Johnny Sack rising in a courtroom
Janice
Carmela, on The Stugots, with a plate of sandwiches "Who's hungry?"
Woman, probably Allegra Sack, being fed a piece of wedding cake by her new husband
Carmela feeding Tony with a fork in a restaurant
Vito on Tony's couch, eating some food. Behind him are Silvio at the table, and Paulie looking in the fridge.
Meadow and Carmela at some kind of carnival.
Tony eating some sushi.
Agent Harris and another FBI agent eating sandwiches in Satriale's.
Christopher talking "I think you don't come here for the sandwiches, I think you come cause you miss us."
Benny and another associate strong arming JT Dolan (Tim Daly)
Woman saying, "Why don't you kill him, put a bullet in his head?" doesn't really sound like carmela
Dark, in the woods. Tony's loading boxes into his car, while Chris points the gun at some characters in the foreground
CLose Up on somebody's eye
Tony and Chris outside Satriale's, Chris high fives Benny
Paulie pointing a gun on a guy on the ground at a dock (in broad daylight)
Johnny Sack smoking a cigarette in his prison cell
Paulie and Patsy, by the water, saying "Whatever happens, we gotta be taken care of."
Benny handing Tony a newspaper outside Satriale's, with Silvio close by.
Someone giving Tony an envelope in a funeral home
Someone taking a single bill and handing it to an unknown character
Patsy and an associate getting paid from a retailer.
Tony taking an envelope from Vito, and then kissing him (looks like a wedding)
Tony in Melfi's office, "People think you're weak, they see an opportunity"
AJ running like hell from something, all freaked out, and tries to open a door
Carmela and Janice laughing, looks like the carnival
Meadow looking forlorn in the house, Tony comforting her
Carmela ripping AJ's covers off his bed, while he's still in it.
Phil Leotardo toasting to his associates in Vesuvio's
Tony hitting AJ with a newspaper in the kitchen
Uncle Junior, what looks like a jail setting, talking to Tony "Take your ultimatums and stick 'em up your ass"
Bobby getting a brown paper bag from a black guy in his car
Tony and AJ fishing off the Stugots
Tony and Carmela at the funeral, Tony crossing himself
Tony kissing Julianna Margulies' character
Carmela sleeping
Bobby lighting a cigar
Paulie running down an industrial hallway
JT Dolan being thrown out of a car
Somebody tackling somebody on a porch at night
Artie attempting to do that table cloth trick in fron of his staff, and fails miserably
Tony punching somebody or something in the backroom in Satriale's, while Patsy, Silvio, and Bobby watch
At the carnival, Bobby being stopped by some guys, looks like he's angry with Paulie.
Tony slamming the fridge shu
Chris shooting somebody, out of the passenger window.
Someone punching Vito
A man getting hit with a crowbar next to a garbage truck
JT Dolan getting smacked by Benny in front of a group of people
Paulie stabbing some kind of security guard
A man getting shot inside a takeout joint
Car driving down a dark road
Tony and Carmela snuggling in bed. "Kinda makes you wonder, about heaven and hell."
THE SOPRANOS
The New Season
MARCH

Also, this trailer confirms the rumor that Treach from Naughty by Nature will be guest starring. Bobby can be seen sitting in a car with Treach exchanging a bundle of cash.

I'm also gonna include some analysis by members of the Sopranoland board. They had some interesting things to say.

-JT Dolan's back in town, and looks like he's getting slapped around big time. Could his appearance have something to do with Ben Kingsley playing himself?

-Glad to see some more time being spent on the Stugots, looks like the family's going on a fishing trip, something we haven't seen since season two (and that was just Tony and AJ).

-This carnival setting seems to be of big importance, all the major characters are there. (If I had to guess, I'd say this was episode 9 "The Ride")

-Interesting to see Vito, Paulie, and Silvio all eating in Tony's house.

-At the 1:44 mark, it looks like that's the new actress who's playing Angie Bonpensiero. She looks enough like her, so this change doesn't seem that jarring.

A side note: Just because Carmela says "A hired you to do a job" most likely doesn't mean she's hiring Tony's thugs to kill somebody. First, she would never have to hire someone, Tony would probably just get it done. Second, no way she could live with something like that. She's probably just talking to a plumber or something.

Vito, Silvio and Paulie at Tony's home. The kitchen looks curiously empty (no stuff on the counter).

AJ running to the front door. I looked at the other door behind him. It seems to be a security type of door. Maybe AJ trying to flee re-hab.

Uncle Junior. He appears very, very with it. Possibly was faking regarding his mental state.

I think that Bobby Bacala could get a bigger role it seems. At 1:49 he is fueding with Paulie with everyone holding him back. Also near the end of the trailer Tony says "You gonna take care of his kids after he is gone?". He could be saying that to Janice and referring to Bacala.

if you look very closely, in the still picture where Chrissy is shooting out the window, in the mirror you can see its Tony driving.

It seems linked to the still picture where Chrissy is pointing the gun at a few dudes and Tony is loading the car in the background.

It seemed to me Bobby was looking and shouting past Paulie to someone out of frame.

That said, Bobby's show of anger was quite surprising. We've really only seen him become angry (as opposed to disappointed or disapproving) twice, once to Janice's face when she was going on and on about how he should forget about Karen and he told her to "shut the f@ck up" and once when Tony drove off after a litany of insults about Bobby's weight.

But this scene in the preview was of another magnitude. He was showing the kind of aggressive, unmitigated anger that we're used to seeing from Tony, Paulie, Christopher, Janice et.al. It must have been something very personal for him to have reacted that way, maybe something involving one of his kids.

It looks like something happens to Paulie's mom. The scene with him covering his eyes in apparent tears can only relate to her.

In the scene where Tony is holding the baby, the slow-mo camera work and utter look of joyousness on Tony's face actually seems quite strange here...would/could Tony ever display such love and emotion for anykid other than his own or indeed if it was his grandchild? Both of those scenarios seem unlikely given the time-scale so could the child be the rumoured Janice/Bobby child or even could this be a dream sequence (given the camera-work) where Tony is infact the baby having paternal love granted unto it which he never had?

The 'feinting' of Ginny in this sequence is very interesting/ominous and obviously takes place at the wedding - what on earth could happen for her to feint??....A revelation by someone, an attack, heat exhaustion??!

In the scene where Vito, Paulie, and Silvio are in Tony's kitchen, Vito looks FAR too comfortble on the couch to suggest that Tony is there also as he is 'sitting in Tony's spot' as it were and with Vito sitting there tucking into a bowl of food in a tracksuit chillingly seems to manifest Tony himself.

Also, the fact neither Vito, Pauli or Sil are looking at each other seems chilling to me.

If they are comfortable enough to be eating then why would they not all be eating together?...why is vito in the longue and Sil in the kitchen?

The flower arrangements may also suggest they are there as a result of Tonys alleged accident, perhaps to visit Carmella but inevtably Carmella, would indeed play the hostess to her guests, and they wouldnt tuck in themselves and wouldnt be so liberal when visiting, at a time when if Tony is indeed in hospital, to make themselves comfortable lounging on a sofa, when surely it would be more polite and repectful to sit at the kitchen table (hope that makes sense!!)

If Carmela isnt there (which she doesnt appear to be) then all the more confusion as to why they would even be at the house - i mean, how many times have we seen Pauli/Sil..let alone Vito at Tonys house in such a social context?.... I canonly recall the time of the Junior attempted whacking when Tony hurt his ear...but even then they wouldnt be helping themselves to the Soprano fridge!!

The fact they are all looking in different directions and Vito seems as a manifestation of Tony....could this be a dream??

The waterfront shot with Paulie and Patsy gets me very excited. With Patsy in the shot(perhaps still reeling from his brothers murder) and Paulie growing worried over his NY goofs, i had wondered if this was them talking to NY or the feds but a later shot of Pauli holding a gun to someones head at what seems to be the same waterside venue has me a little stumped!

There's one shot where Tony is being handed an envelope of what looks like money in a place that looks like a funeral home. Could this perhaps allude to Junior's death, or maybe someone elses?

When Junior is seen in his tan jumpsuit, I had originally thought this was Junior in a hospital, yet the breezeblock wall in the B/G and Tonys POV which resembles a 'visisting time' setting would suggest it is Junior in prison...yet if this is prison and Tony is visting, wouldnt Junior be in a traditional Orange jumpsuit - could it be a prison hospital? Junior seem weak in the shot.

In the shot where Tony is slapped, this was the most exciting revelation from the trailer for me!! I know someone else here mentioned that the bald person slapping Tony was Artie but look.....the orange robe with red sashes (spelling).... this screams buddhist/shaolin monk!!!!

Also look at Tonys reaction in the shot and in the actual video you will see how quick he actually recoils from the slap - his reaction and facial expression seem very 'slapstick' almost and his ending facial expression looks EXTREMELY reminiscient of his facial expression in TEST DREAM when he discovered Carmine in his bed so i imagine this is a dream sequence as how would Tony really visit a monk conciously - could the Buddhist monk have anything to do with Gloria as she was Buddhist.......also for me, Buddhist/Shaolin Monks always seem to suggest.represent a spiritual awakening/desire to become pure....all aspects which Tony would inevitably seem to harbour after.

In the dark scene where Vito is getting punched, Well done to the poster who ID'ed Vito here as this would tie in with the other pics released on Vitos own site of him with heavy eye makeup - i was wondering with Chase's insistence on keeping things under wraps this year how Joe Gannascolli would be allowed to post those pics on his site but perhaps the fact that the trailer is now released allows him to do so.

In the scene where Paulie is crying, This seems to be taken from outside of Paulie's condo and it seems the strain of something is taking its toll. Could it be the NY thing? Is Tony onto him - alot of the seems in the trailer point to Paulie seemingly becoming more desparate and ruthless - the stabbing which is infact (when considering all the murders we have seen over the years) looks rather brutal, his panic-run through the industrial looking corridor, his look of distain/disgust at his own mother which is first....Paulies is one of the storylines i am most looking forward to in S6!

The promo picture, which has that ominous shot of the Urn on top of Carmella's mantlepiece, seems to hint at Junior's death. In Season 5 (episode 2, I believe), Junior talks about his creamation, and he specifically reminds Tony about his desire for his ashes to be "placed in an urn on Carmella's mantle, surrounded be family." Well, that is the exact image on the promo.

Thanks to Sopranoland members HBOAficionado, TheOtherForever, Violentj6969, Badabing187, FlyOnMelfisWall, Giuseppe Soprano, and chicoxl.

Very good stuff!

39 DAYS and COUNTING!

I dream in widescreen.
Re: The Sopranos: Season 6 Official Thread #218427
02/02/06 12:13 AM
02/02/06 12:13 AM
birmingham, uk
GottiMafia Offline
Button
GottiMafia  Offline
Button
birmingham, uk
keep up the good work

5-10 years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.

laugh now, cry later
Re: The Sopranos: Season 6 Official Thread #218428
02/02/06 12:17 AM
02/02/06 12:17 AM
Underboss
Underboss
Thanks man, greatly appreciated.

I dream in widescreen.
Re: The Sopranos: Season 6 Official Thread #218429
02/02/06 05:04 AM
02/02/06 05:04 AM
Underboss
Underboss
For anyone who's still reading .........

According to the HBO schedule, the long unknown title of Episode 3 is "Mayham" (thats not a typo)

So the list looks like this now

"Members Only" Episode: #6.1 - 12 March
"Join the Club" Episode: #6.2 - 19 March
"Mayham" Episode: #6.3 - 26 March
"The Fleshy Part of the Thigh" Episode: #6.4 - 2 April
"Mr. and Mrs. Sacramoni Request" Episode: #6.5 - 9 April
"Live Free or Die" Episode: #6.6 - 16 April
"Luxury Lounge" Episode: #6.7 - 23 April
??? Episode: #6.8 - 30 April
"The Ride" Episode: #6.9 - 7 May
??? Episode #6.10 - 14 May
??? Episode #6.11 - 21 May
??? Episode #6.12 - 28 May

I dream in widescreen.
Re: The Sopranos: Season 6 Official Thread #218430
02/02/06 09:02 PM
02/02/06 09:02 PM
Nottingham, UK
Bada Bing Ben Offline
Made Member
Bada Bing Ben  Offline
Made Member
Nottingham, UK
what a legend!!!

i am salivating at the idea of season 6.

God only knows when it will hit Uk tv screens.

God bless the internet!!

Thats where you're wrong...out there its the 1990s. In here its 1952.
Re: The Sopranos: Season 6 Official Thread #218431
02/02/06 09:58 PM
02/02/06 09:58 PM
Underboss
Underboss
Quote:
Originally posted by Bada Bing Ben:
what a legend!!!

you flatter me.

I dream in widescreen.
Re: The Sopranos: Season 6 Official Thread #218432
02/03/06 09:18 AM
02/03/06 09:18 AM
Underboss
Underboss
HBO put up a new teaser trailer on their site.

It can be found here.

Click on the video drop down bar and choose "Sopranos Open for Business Tease"

I dream in widescreen.
Re: The Sopranos: Season 6 Official Thread #218433
02/05/06 03:37 PM
02/05/06 03:37 PM
Underboss
Underboss
New promotional photo

I dream in widescreen.
Re: The Sopranos: Season 6 Official Thread #218434
02/05/06 03:59 PM
02/05/06 03:59 PM
toronto
mr. soprano Offline
Underboss
mr. soprano  Offline
Underboss
toronto
awesome mista...i look forward to your reports everytime i log on.

"strange things happen all the time, and so it goes and so it goes. and the book says, 'we may be through with the past, but the past is not through with us'" - MAGNOLIA
Re: The Sopranos: Season 6 Official Thread #218435
02/05/06 07:03 PM
02/05/06 07:03 PM
Underboss
Underboss
Thanks mr s., are you as excited as I am?

I dream in widescreen.
Re: The Sopranos: Season 6 Official Thread #218436
02/06/06 12:19 AM
02/06/06 12:19 AM
toronto
mr. soprano Offline
Underboss
mr. soprano  Offline
Underboss
toronto
i definatly am, since im in canada and i have hbo i've made my mom go out and re-order this movie package on digital cable so that i can watch the final season!!! i don't care about the cost. lol.

"strange things happen all the time, and so it goes and so it goes. and the book says, 'we may be through with the past, but the past is not through with us'" - MAGNOLIA
Re: The Sopranos: Season 6 Official Thread #218437
02/06/06 12:21 PM
02/06/06 12:21 PM
Underboss
Underboss
This promotional shot was officially released by HBO.

34 Days

I dream in widescreen.
Re: The Sopranos: Season 6 Official Thread #218438
02/06/06 02:55 PM
02/06/06 02:55 PM
Nottingham, UK
Bada Bing Ben Offline
Made Member
Bada Bing Ben  Offline
Made Member
Nottingham, UK
That looks like a likely candidate for the dvd boxset cover to me.

Re: The Sopranos: Season 6 Official Thread #218439
02/07/06 02:01 PM
02/07/06 02:01 PM
Northern NJ
Daigo Mick Friend Offline
Underboss
Daigo Mick Friend  Offline
Underboss
Northern NJ
Quote:
Originally posted by MistaMista Tom Hagen:
This promotional shot was officially released by HBO.

34 Days
Looks like everyone is looking over Tony's shoulder, but nobody's watching his back.

Is this a sign of things to come

"Francis can I have a momment"
Re: The Sopranos: Season 6 Official Thread #218440
02/08/06 04:13 AM
02/08/06 04:13 AM
Underboss
Underboss
New article with a lot of details about the new Season. Here are the highlights.

Quote:
New challenges abound for Tony Soprano as his life grows increasingly complicated. Now that he and Carmela are back together, they must face the reality that their kids are no longer children, but not yet grown. And with Johnny Sack in prison, the always-tense relations between the New Jersey and New York families are strained even further.

Aida Turturro, who plays Tony's sister Janice, will return to the show as a series regular, as will Steven R. Schirripa as Bobby "Bacala" Baccalieri, John Ventimiglia as Artie Bucco and Vincent Curatola as Johnny Sack.

Other cast members of THE SOPRANOS this season are Ray Abruzzo as Carmine, Frank Vincent as Phil Leotardo, Joe Gannascoli as Vito Spatafore, Max Casella as Benny, Lenny Venito as Murmur, Carl Capotoro as Little Paulie, Dan Grimaldi as Patsy, Katherine Narducci as Charmaine Bucco, Sharon Angela as Rosalie Aprile, Maureen Van Zandt as Gabrielle Dante and Toni Kalem as Angie Bompensiero.

Guest stars for the sixth season include Jerry Adler ("In Her Shoes"), Tim Daly ("Wings"), Frankie Valli (Four Seasons lead singer), Hal Holbrook ("Men of Honor"), Ben Kingsley ("House of Sand and Fog"), Julianna Margulies ("ER"), Treach (HBO's "First Time Felon"), Ron Leibman ("Garden State"), Elizabeth Bracco ("Analyze This") and Lord Jamar (HBO's "Oz").

Episode .66: "Members Only"
Tony (James Gandolfini) ponders an associate's retirement request, and shares a recent windfall with Carmela (Edie Falco). Junior (Dominic Chianese) takes Tony on a backyard treasure hunt; Hesh (Jerry Adler) seeks restitution for a wrong perpetrated on his son-in-law.
Written by Terence Winter; directed by Tim van Patten.

Episode .67: "Join the Club"
Tony suffers from a case of mistaken identity during a west coast business trip.
Written by David Chase; directed by David Nutter.

Episode .68: "Mayham"
Silvio (Steven Van Zandt) divides the spoils from Paulie's (Tony Sirico) latest score, and heads off a territorial impasse between Bobby (Steven R. Schirripa) and Vito (Joe Gannascoli). Carmela turns to an unexpected source for help with AJ (Robert Iler); Christopher (Michael Imperioli) turns to an old writing acquaintance, JT Dolan (Tim Daly), for help in a new venture.
Written by Matthew Weiner; directed by Jack Bender.

Veteran directors of THE SOPRANOS returning for new shows are Jack Bender, Steve Buscemi, Alan Taylor and Tim Van Patten. Directing episodes for the first time will be Danny Leiner ("Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle"), David Nutter (HBO's "Band of Brothers") and Steve Shill (HBO's "Rome" and "Deadwood").

Among the writers this season are Emmy(r) winner David Chase, Emmy(r) winner Terence Winter, Matthew Weiner and Diane Frolov & Andrew Schneider.
Some interesting stuff there. I wouldn't be surprised if Hesh died in the first episode.

And a West Coast business trip for Tony in Episode 2, interesting. We've only left the East Coast once or twice the entire series. Rumor is, this is where the attempt on his life will take place, which would be backed up by the "mistaken identity" mention. Maybe its not a mob-hit after all.

And it sounds like we're in for an action-packed hour for Episode 3, lot of tension amongst the Soprano crew.

Also, a short note, a "major character" will supposedly be killed in Boston. Wonder if this has anything to do with Vito's fleeing to New Hampshire?

I guess we'll have to find out in...

32 DAYS and COUNTING

I dream in widescreen.
Re: The Sopranos: Season 6 Official Thread #218441
02/11/06 03:08 AM
02/11/06 03:08 AM
Underboss
Underboss
A new character named Anthony Infante will be introduced in episode 1 of the new season. He is supposedly going to be acting boss of Sac's family, and also his brother-in-law.

I had thought we had also heard something about Ginny Sac's brother owning a Lens Crafters or something???

I'm not sure.

Here's a pic.

And some more I found of him with cast members.

Judging by those spectacular spectacles, you might think the Lens Crafters rumor was true. Perhaps Phil installed his brother-in-law as acting boss, someone who was clueless when it came to mob business, simply to install someone who he could be sure would not betray him. Just a thought.

I dream in widescreen.
Re: The Sopranos: Season 6 Official Thread #218442
02/11/06 03:14 AM
02/11/06 03:14 AM
Underboss
Underboss
A short, "Making of Season 6" documentary will first air on HBO on March 1st at 8:45 pm on HBO. Other showtimes can be found on the HBO website.

Also some new photos...

Thanks to lbracco.com for those.

29 DAYS and COUNTING

I dream in widescreen.
Re: The Sopranos: Season 6 Official Thread #218443
02/11/06 12:23 PM
02/11/06 12:23 PM
birmingham, uk
GottiMafia Offline
Button
GottiMafia  Offline
Button
birmingham, uk
great work again my friend

5-10 years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.

laugh now, cry later
Re: The Sopranos: Season 6 Official Thread #218444
02/12/06 03:53 PM
02/12/06 03:53 PM
Underboss
Underboss
Thanks gottimafia

HBO just posted up a new video online, its called "The Buzz," and it covers a recent New York Times press junket in conjuction with HBO to promote the new seasons of The Sopranos, Entourage, and Curb Your Enthusiasm. I can't seem to find the link to it anywhere but on HBO's mainpage, and I don't know how long they'll keep it up there, but if you go here, and click on "Catch the Sopranos Buzz" right under the picture of Carmella, then you get to see a short video which discusses some little aspects of the new season and has one short clip of Tony. Nothing incredibly interesting, but hey, it's there.

28 DAYS and COUNTING

I dream in widescreen.
Re: The Sopranos: Season 6 Official Thread #218445
02/12/06 04:26 PM
02/12/06 04:26 PM
Underboss
Underboss
Ive been reading rumors here and there that are saying that some Canadian viewers of the show have been receiving a mail bulletin talking about exciting new things coming up on TV, and in one part they discuss the Soprano's new season, and supposedly it kind of implies that we will find out what happened to the missing Russian from "Pine Barrens."

As outrageous as this sounds, I figured i'd post it anyway, just in case it actually happens, I'll be able to say "I told you so!"

Keep in mind though, this is coming from a Canadian cable company, not anything directly affiliated with the show or HBO.

I dream in widescreen.
Re: The Sopranos: Season 6 Official Thread #218446
02/13/06 03:14 PM
02/13/06 03:14 PM
toronto
mr. soprano Offline
Underboss
mr. soprano  Offline
Underboss
toronto
us kooky canadians and our outragous thoughts!! lol.

it would be nice if they did explain the whole pine barrens thing.

Re: The Sopranos: Season 6 Official Thread #218447
02/15/06 04:03 PM
02/15/06 04:03 PM
Underboss
Underboss
Quote:
Originally posted by mr. soprano:
us kooky canadians and our outragous thoughts!! lol.
My fault, I didnt realize you were Canadian. Re-reading my post, it did kind of sound like I was discrediting the information simply because the cable company was Canadian. My apoligies.

And something new I wanted to mention...

The folks over at the sopranoland forum have been discussing this screenshot from the trailer...

Theyre speculating who this might be getting shot. Upon closer examination...

It looks as though it is perhaps Bobby. This would go along with Tony's line in the trailer, (shouting) "You gonna take care of his kids when he's gone?!" This would seem to be being said to Janice, inevitably about Bobby, especially since Tony says "his" kids, which would make sense since Bobby had 2 kids not by Janice.

As for the shooter, some have speculated it may be Eugene Pontercorvo, although its hard to tell.

Very interesting.

25 DAYS and COUNTING

I dream in widescreen.
Re: The Sopranos: Season 6 Official Thread #218448
02/15/06 07:21 PM
02/15/06 07:21 PM
toronto
mr. soprano Offline
Underboss
mr. soprano  Offline
Underboss
toronto
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! not bobby!!!
i've been starting to like him the last season and a half...at first i thought he was a worthless character, but now i've developed a soft spot for him.

Re: The Sopranos: Season 6 Official Thread #218449
02/17/06 12:16 AM
02/17/06 12:16 AM
Underboss
Underboss
The baby Tony is holding in the beginning of the trailer is supposedly confirmed to be Bobby and Janice's.

I dream in widescreen.
Re: The Sopranos: Season 6 Official Thread #218450
02/17/06 07:32 PM
02/17/06 07:32 PM
Gateshead, UK
Capo de La Cosa Nostra Offline
Capo de La Cosa Nostra  Offline

Gateshead, UK
Would a hit like that be in a public place?

Man, I can't wait. And, as much as I try to resist spoilers (I did amazing for the other seasons, until somebody posted a thread titled "TONY WHACKING HIS COUSIN"), this info is just too juicy to refuse. Keep it up Mista!

...dot com bold typeface rhetoric.
You go clickety click and get your head split.
'The hell you look like on a message board
Discussing whether or not the Brother is hardcore?
Re: The Sopranos: Season 6 Official Thread #218451
02/18/06 11:36 AM
02/18/06 11:36 AM
Underboss
Underboss
Man, that does suck about that spoiler thread Capo. Glad you're enjoying the Season 6 info, though. We're getting pretty close, so we might be nearing the end of the info-leak, but I'm still scouring every Sopranos source I can find.

22 DAYS and COUNTING

I dream in widescreen.
Re: The Sopranos: Season 6 Official Thread #218452
02/18/06 07:09 PM
02/18/06 07:09 PM
The 5th circle of hell
Don Smitty Offline
Underboss
Don Smitty  Offline
Underboss
The 5th circle of hell
I was driving home the other day and on the way to my house I drove past Satriales Pork store (or however you say it) that is on the show. HBO owns the building in Kearny and it is closed all year unless the Sopranos is filming. Anyway, I was driving by and they were shooting a scene and the traffic was at a stand still but I did not mind because I only live about a mile away. I saw a cop and asked if they were shooting an episode of the Sopranos and he said yes. I asked what the scene was and he said that they would not tell the cops. He said that they always let the cops on duty watch some of the filming but not this time. He said that they didnt even tell him who was in the scene! They rushed the actors in and that was that. He said something BIG must happen this year inside the pork store.

ds

I woke up this morning with nothing to do and went to bed with only half of it done.

http://attacked911.tripod.com/
http://www.stjude.org/
Re: The Sopranos: Season 6 Official Thread #218453
02/19/06 11:09 AM
02/19/06 11:09 AM
Nottingham, UK
Bada Bing Ben Offline
Made Member
Bada Bing Ben  Offline
Made Member
Nottingham, UK
The assasin looks too short to be eugene.

i am pretty sure thats bobby though. It's good to see his character getting some proper story lines. No doubt Janice will be involved in it somehow.

"no matter what happens, we gotta be taken care of!"

this is the most intriguing bit of that video i think. i really wanna know who they are talking to. It could be something totally innocent...a small quibble over money...or it could be a HUGE coup d'etat with patsy and paulie pledging alegiance elsewhere. hmmm but to who?!

I have a theory.

Towards the end of season 5 Silvio wasnt on the best of terms with Tony. The video shows Silvi and his wife posing in front of a mirror in a very imperial manner. I think Silvio, fed up with Tony's egotism and favouritism towards Chrissie, finally breaks and makes a play for the top spot. He then tries to gather support from paulie and patsy. Back to the video...Chrissie is heard saying "i pledged my loyalty to you!" as if it is past tense...said loyalty is no longer there. Chrissie, i think, will betray Tony also.

anyway...i am giddy with excitement.

Any Americans on here willing to record the episodes and email them to me?!

I can't possibly wait for it to hit Uk TV screens...i will find out from here what happens anyway.

Re: The Sopranos: Season 6 Official Thread #218454
02/20/06 10:32 AM
02/20/06 10:32 AM
The 5th circle of hell
Don Smitty Offline
Underboss
Don Smitty  Offline
Underboss
The 5th circle of hell
I read somewhere that Furio will return this season!

ds

I woke up this morning with nothing to do and went to bed with only half of it done.

http://attacked911.tripod.com/
http://www.stjude.org/
Re: The Sopranos: Season 6 Official Thread #218455
02/20/06 08:11 PM
02/20/06 08:11 PM
fathersson Offline
Underboss
fathersson  Offline
Underboss
Quote:
Originally posted by Bada Bing Ben:

The video shows Silvi and his wife posing in front of a mirror in a very imperial manner.
I think you see them getting ready for a wedding. It may be their own family or maybe it is the engagment/wedding party for Meadow.

ONLY gun owners have the POWER to PROTECT and PRESERVE our FREEDOM.
"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Everyone should read. "HOW TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD"

CAUTION: This Post has not been approved by Don Cardi.

You really don't expect people to believe your shit do you?

Read: "The Daily Apple"- Telling America and the Gangster BB like it really is!
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull