GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
4 registered members (CNote, Irishman12, MrGribbs, 1 invisible), 381 guests, and 1 spider.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,446
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,850
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,509
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,312
Posts1,058,411
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
The Sopranos: Season 6 Official Thread #218336
10/03/05 02:20 AM
10/03/05 02:20 AM
MistaMista Tom Hagen Offline OP
Underboss
MistaMista Tom Hagen  Offline OP
Underboss
Well, with under half a year until the official start of the 6th and maybe final season of the greatest show on television, I can already see the wannabe-wiseguys playing Sopranos-rumor-mill all over the net.

I've done some investigating, and I'm sure the information leak will open up more and more as we approach March 5th, but I just wanted to have a thread where all could post any official information or rumors concerning the new season.

I would like to ask that we keep this thread strictly on actual info and not post any predictions or hopes for season 6. Also, any links to information or pictures would be appreciated.

Hopefully, by the time early March rolls around, we'll know all we can. Im excited already.

****WARNING**** “Spoilers” follow, although none of this is *absolutely* official, but if you want to be genuinely surprised, stop reading NOW
Well here's what Ive got so far...

Here's some pics of the "Wedding Scene". The supposed storyline here is that at least Tony, Carmella, AJ, Chris, and mystery lady in a green dress are attending. I'm thinking this might be Chris' new beau. Anyway, here's the pics.

Michael Imperioli is there in the light green shirt, left side of the screen, Gandolfini is standing across from him.

Here's Jimmy Gandolfini sitting on the steps after his supposed panic attack. Ive read that its maybe Johnny Sac's daughter "Allegra's" wedding, and he gets let out of the can to attend. Federal marshalls set up metal detectors on the entrances to the church, and Tony, after setting them off a number of times, has a panic attack and falls on the steps. Its not known why everyone is dressed for the occasion besides Gandolfini .

CONTINUED....

I dream in widescreen.
Re: The Sopranos: Season 6 Official Thread #218337
10/03/05 02:21 AM
10/03/05 02:21 AM
Underboss
Underboss
Anyway, in that photo, you can see Jimmy, Imperioli, Robert Iller (AJ) standing behind the sitting Gandolfini, he's wearing a blue shirt, has long hair now, and also the mystery-green-dress lady to the right. Also, Jamie Lynn (not sure what shes going by as far as last name these days, her and her husband of less then a year recently split up. My fingers are recrossed. ) Anyway, shes there, next to Jimmy and Iller, black dress.

Here’s Vince Curatola , AKA the great Johnny “Sac” Sacrimoni, enjoying a quick smoke break in between takes. So that’s why he looks so menacing whenever hes smoking. :rolleyes:

Here's another with Gandolfini, Imperioli, Curatola, and Iller in the distant background. Also, a real faceshot on green-dress lady. Gina Tognoni , whos mainly a soaps actress, has supposedly been cast in a recurring role, and although I dont have a real good idea what she looks like, I'm thinking this might be her in the green dress here.

...Imperioli

...Gandolfini

... Iller, and is that Frank Vincent AKA Phil "holds-onto-a-grudge-like-a-social-security-card" Leotardo standing in the doorway? Perhaps.

CONTINUED.....

I dream in widescreen.
Re: The Sopranos: Season 6 Official Thread #218338
10/03/05 02:22 AM
10/03/05 02:22 AM
Underboss
Underboss

... Another one of Jimmy, and there's Vincent-Pastore's-conjoined-twin himself, Frank Vincent, visible over the black guy's head. He makes his appearance.

... Ladies and gentleman, Mr. Billy Batts!

... How they grow. :rolleyes:

... and finally, Jimmy chatting with some fans.

Anyway, further info. I found some episode guest appearance lists, so I guess we can assume these characters will still be alive at least this far in. Also, some of the early episode names are here, not they usually reveal anything anyway. Here's some of the notables...

"Members Only" Episode: #6.1 - 5 March 2006
Nick Annunziata .... Eddie Pietro
Joseph Caniano .... Teddy Spirodakis
Greg D'Agostino .... Jimmy Lauria
Robert Funaro .... Eugene Pontecorvo
Lenny Venito .... Butter

"Join the Club" Episode: #6.2 - 12 March 2006
Randy Blair .... Nurse's Aide
Gary Cowling .... Nurse Tuthill
Greg D'Agostino .... Jimmy Lauria
Scott Davidson .... Bald Guy
Chris Diamantopoulos .... Jason Barone
Jonathon Gentry .... Dr. Keith
Eli Harris .... Camera Man #1
Jason Loftus .... Bellhop

Episode: #6.5 - 2 April 2006
Sharon Angela .... Rosalie Aprile
William DeMeo .... Jason Molinaro
Michael DeNigris .... Mob Boss
Louis Gross .... Tony's Bodyguard
Will Janowitz .... Finn DeTrolio
Paul Schulze .... Father Phil Intintola
Mario Suarez .... Mario - Phil Leotardo's Crew
Theresa Suarez .... Anthony Afante's Wife
Frank Vincent .... Phil Leotardo

"Live Free or Die" Episode: #6.6
Peter Allas .... Salvatore
Edoardo Ballerini .... Corky Caporale
Joseph R. Gannascoli .... Vito Spatafore

Thought Id mention here, supposedly in #2, the storyline goes something like this. Someone, thought to be Tony, winds up in the hospital, AJ and Carmella step outside, and they are rushed by a reporter and a camera man. Carmella then huddles AJ and runs inside.

This seems to be explained by the guest appearance list for that episode. I was reading a news article of a local NY paper online which was talking about the filming of this scene in their town, cant seem to find the article now.

I dream in widescreen.
Re: The Sopranos: Season 6 Official Thread #218339
10/03/05 02:23 AM
10/03/05 02:23 AM
Underboss
Underboss
Looking at that list has me wondering who Eddie Pietro is? I see he appeared in two episodes near the end of last season, but I cant remember who he is. Appears in 3 out of the first 4, so he must have some sort of importance. Guess we'll find out... In 5 months.

Next, I wanted to share this paragraph from a NY Daily News article. Just a bit about the Sopranos, and this is current, so dont be confused.

Quote:
Musacchia pulled off Northern Blvd. through the main gates of the massive catering hall that sits like Xanadu on the lip of Nassau County in Gatsby Country, passing uniformed cops, real and reel, and recognizable cast faces - Stevie Van Zandt, Tony Sirico, Mike Imperioli, Jimmy Gandolfini, Vince Curatola and Steve Buscemi .
Kind of interesting, considering that shotgun blast to the side of the head seemed pretty final, but hey, maybe its a dream sequence or he was just hanging out. Here's the link for all you non-believers Article

I also found another article about the filming for Season 6. Here's some of the main points.

"The cast and crew of "The Sopranos" have descended on Cozzarelli's in Belleville, the unofficial funeral home of the HBO mob drama. As with all "Sopranos" wakes, most of the cast is on hand. A few minutes before the first rehearsal, some of the supporting actors (Max Casella, Frankie Valli) are already in full wardrobe."

"The new season will pick up roughly in real time, about two years after the deaths of Adriana and Tony B. and the arrest of Johnny Sack."

"Sirico and Joe Gannascoli (Vito Spatafore) study each other's suits to see which has the better tailoring. Gandolfini mocks the new tan on the face of Steven Schirripa (Bobby Bacala), while Schirripa is giving Van Zandt the business about Silvio's fuller, less helmet-y hairstyle."

"Gandolfini has particular trouble with a line where Tony replies to Christopher's complaint that the mood is morbid by saying, "This is a funeral home. We're surrounded by death." On one take, he mistakenly says, "We're surrounded by dead people," and Michael Imperioli jumps back and delivers a startled "Where?"

"Huddled in with familiar wiseguys like Gandolfini, Sirico and Imperioli is Lenny Venito, playing a new character called Butter. One actor wonders what role Butter will play in the season. "He's the new Richie Aprile, the guy we yell at for nine months," Gandolfini suggests, but no one knows especially not Venito. "This is not only my first day, but my first two hours," he shrugs. "I know what you know."

"We always ask each other, 'What have you heard?'" says Gannascoli, whose character was revealed to be secretly gay last season. "I'm worried. After what I did, it (getting whacked) could happen to me."

"Chase has kept plans for the series finale entirely to himself "It could end with a giant nuclear holocaust that destroys New Jersey, for all I know," says Winter but no one is eager to hear them."

"Van Zandt is already proposing a Silvio spin-off. ("I'm not kidding.")"

Article

Here's some photos which accompanied the article.

[img]http://www.nj.com/cgi-bin/nph-cachecam.c...PG&ct=10800[/img]
... There's our first shot of Curto. I hope all you Sopranos fans havent forgotten that under-the-radar rat. Some people aren't giving him more then a few episodes till he gets whacked. We'll see.

CONTINUED...

I dream in widescreen.
Re: The Sopranos: Season 6 Official Thread #218340
10/03/05 02:24 AM
10/03/05 02:24 AM
Underboss
Underboss
... Michael Imperioli, cooler then ever.

Gallery

Here's one more I found.

Jimmy looking quite threatening. :rolleyes:

Figure Ill throw this in here too, in case anyone hasnt seen it yet. This is where you can view the Season 6 promotional video released by HBO. Click on the drop down bar under "Promotional Clips" and pick the one called "Season 6 Exclusive." Pretty good stuff.

Lastly, I read somewhere, and this is another link Ive since lost, that a dream sequence was filmed in which Tony walks into an old fashioned country-type Inn, “glowing” with a sort of heavenly light, and Tony Blundetto, Steve Buscemi, his dead cousin, greets him on the porch. The article was talking about how the whole street was rented out to accommodate for all of the crew’s trailers and whatnot.

Anyway, I'm tired. I'll try to put up more stuff as I find it. Any other additions are appreciated. And remember, only 5 MORE MONTHS!!!!

I dream in widescreen.
Re: The Sopranos: Season 6 Official Thread #218341
10/03/05 02:35 AM
10/03/05 02:35 AM
Underboss
Underboss
Just stumbled upon this. This is just from a fan, so I dont know how truthful this is. Figured Id post it anyway.

Posted September 21st:
"They were filming the Sopranos in Brooklyn last Thursday, for episode six of season six. One of the scenes they shot was at 85th and 11th in Dyker Heights, Brooklyn.

Frankie Valli, who plays Rusty Millio (New York Crew), was shot at point blank range through the window of his Black Mercedes while he was getting ready to back out of the driveway. One can assume he's dead. Not a huge character, but a dead one nonetheless. Also, Chris drives a silver maserati this season."

Hhhhhhmmmmmm.........

OUT?

I dream in widescreen.
Re: The Sopranos: Season 6 Official Thread #218342
10/04/05 02:47 AM
10/04/05 02:47 AM
New Jersey, USA
J Geoff Offline
The Don
J Geoff  Offline
The Don

New Jersey, USA
Wow, MistaMista - great stuff, thanks!!

Did you take those first bunch of picks? Are you oddtodd.com ?

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations
Re: The Sopranos: Season 6 Official Thread #218343
10/04/05 09:36 AM
10/04/05 09:36 AM
California
The Italian Stallionette Offline
The Italian Stallionette  Offline

California
Mista! Thanks. What a great research job. Continue to keep us posted. I'm anxious to get the Sopranos thread rolling again. Only six months. :rolleyes:

Geoff, is the church in the picture the one that was across the street from Satriale's??? If I remember correctly that was the church they used in the show??????

Thanks again Mista. Great job.

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon

Re: The Sopranos: Season 6 Official Thread #218344
10/04/05 03:34 PM
10/04/05 03:34 PM
Connecticut
Don Lights Offline
Underboss
Don Lights  Offline
Underboss
Connecticut
Is the new season going to air on tuesday nights or sunday nights? My father and I are addicted to the Sopranos now. I'm going to get some of the seasons on dvd for christmas and my Dad will probably want HBO, when it's time for new season to air.

Re: The Sopranos: Season 6 Official Thread #218345
10/04/05 10:24 PM
10/04/05 10:24 PM
toronto
mr. soprano Offline
Underboss
mr. soprano  Offline
Underboss
toronto
well im glad they are gonna have tony b. in a dream sequence....i love steve buscemi...and for them to have killed him off was, in my eyes, stupid. when you have such a talented actor on your show, why kill him?

"strange things happen all the time, and so it goes and so it goes. and the book says, 'we may be through with the past, but the past is not through with us'" - MAGNOLIA
Re: The Sopranos: Season 6 Official Thread #218346
10/05/05 12:17 AM
10/05/05 12:17 AM
Los Angeles
Letizia B. Offline
Underboss
Letizia B.  Offline
Underboss
Los Angeles
You look great in this picture, TIS!

Re: The Sopranos: Season 6 Official Thread #218347
10/05/05 03:51 AM
10/05/05 03:51 AM
Underboss
Underboss
Thanks to Geoff and TIS, Im glad my hard work was recognized. I did all of my Sopranos investigating one night on my own, and thought a few days later, "I have to share this with the BB," so here it is.

I am gonna try to find some of the lost links I mentioned. There were a few more sets of pictures and an article or two. Theyre out there somewhere.

Originally posted by J Geoff
Quote:
"Did you take those first bunch of picks? Are you oddtodd.com ?"
No and no, I guess he's just a local NY(?) fan who happened to stumble upon the set. I happened to come across a link to those on another Sopranos message board.

As for whether the new season will air on Tuesdays or Sundays, I know last season aired on Sundays. I didnt watch previous seasons in their first run, so I dont know if it has ever changed.

You could easily determine this if you found a 2006 calendar and just looked what day March 5th was, but I dont have one of those yet.

Anyway, thanks again, Ill make sure to post any new info I find, but the stream of new stuff is still pretty slow. And again, I encourage others to do a little investigating themselves.

All for one and Sopranos for all.

I dream in widescreen.
Re: The Sopranos: Season 6 Official Thread #218348
10/05/05 09:01 AM
10/05/05 09:01 AM
California
The Italian Stallionette Offline
The Italian Stallionette  Offline

California
Although to my knowledge, it's always on Sunday, they do repeat it a couple times during the week. I haven't heard the time/day were being changed.

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon

Re: The Sopranos: Season 6 Official Thread #218349
10/05/05 10:04 AM
10/05/05 10:04 AM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
Quote:
Originally posted by The Italian Stallionette:
Geoff, is the church in the picture the one that was across the street from Satriale's???
The church in those pix is in Brooklyn. They filmed those scenes during a July heatwave.

HBO is still planning on airing the show on Sundays.

Re: The Sopranos: Season 6 Official Thread #218350
10/05/05 09:12 PM
10/05/05 09:12 PM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
I think that the Church is Our Lady Of Guadalupe.

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.

Re: The Sopranos: Season 6 Official Thread #218351
10/06/05 11:45 AM
10/06/05 11:45 AM
New Jersey, USA
J Geoff Offline
The Don
J Geoff  Offline
The Don

New Jersey, USA
Quote:
Originally posted by Don Cardi:
I think that the Church is Our Lady Of Guadalupe.
From the blurry signs, it does look like "Our Lady of" something, but, it doesn't seem to match this pic of Our Lady of Guadalupe unless they used another entrance...?

Edit: Could it be Our Lady of Victory on Throop Ave? That's almost what the sign looks like, but I cannot find modern pictures of it.

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

Re: The Sopranos: Season 6 Official Thread #218352
10/06/05 06:53 PM
10/06/05 06:53 PM
Miami, FL
Don Andrew Offline
Underboss
Don Andrew  Offline
Underboss
Miami, FL
I am 100% sure that says "Our Lady of Victory."

Hey, how's it going?
Re: The Sopranos: Season 6 Official Thread #218353
10/07/05 02:47 AM
10/07/05 02:47 AM
New Jersey, USA
J Geoff Offline
The Don
J Geoff  Offline
The Don

New Jersey, USA
Quote:
Originally posted by Don Andrew:
I am 100% sure...
Well, that settles that then! 100% confidence means he's been there and done that... :p

Re: The Sopranos: Season 6 Official Thread #218354
10/07/05 07:21 AM
10/07/05 07:21 AM
It's fun to stay in the YMCA
Turi Giuliano Offline
Turi Giuliano  Offline

It's fun to stay in the YMCA
Very very good stuff.

Though the sighting of Steve Buscemi may not be a cast appearance but as a directoral one maybe?

So die all who betray Giuliano
Re: The Sopranos: Season 6 Official Thread #218355
10/12/05 09:53 AM
10/12/05 09:53 AM
Gateshead, UK
Capo de La Cosa Nostra Offline
Capo de La Cosa Nostra  Offline

Gateshead, UK
A wedding in The Sopranos, just like a birth, is unprecedented. I'd like to see both, perhaps this season, to counter-balance the many deaths I predict...

Mick

...dot com bold typeface rhetoric.
You go clickety click and get your head split.
'The hell you look like on a message board
Discussing whether or not the Brother is hardcore?
Re: The Sopranos: Season 6 Official Thread #218356
10/19/05 01:41 AM
10/19/05 01:41 AM
Underboss
Underboss

Found this link. Im not sure if its gonna update, lets see.

I dream in widescreen.
Re: The Sopranos: Season 6 Official Thread #218357
10/25/05 07:47 PM
10/25/05 07:47 PM
P
pinche88 Offline
Button
pinche88  Offline
P
Button
MISTA TOM you mentioned chris drives a maserati? do you no which model he drives just curious lol maserati is my favorite car.Thanks in advance

Re: The Sopranos: Season 6 Official Thread #218358
10/26/05 09:50 PM
10/26/05 09:50 PM
Underboss
Underboss
No idea, I copied that quote directly from the source, so thats all the information I have on that topic.

I dream in widescreen.
Re: The Sopranos: Season 6 Official Thread #218359
11/02/05 06:41 PM
11/02/05 06:41 PM
Underboss
Underboss
Finally, some new news. I found another new character addition to the show, although this seems like its probably a pretty minor one.

Veteran barber and part time actor Mario D'Elia gave an interview to this newspaper about his recent guest appearance on the show. All that he reveals is that he is playing a wiseguy of some sort, and he has scenes with Gandolfini. Here\'s the article, with an accompanying picture.

[img]http://cmsimg.dailyrecord.com/apps/pbcsi...05&MaxW=300[/img]

Anybody else find anything noteworthy?

I dream in widescreen.
Re: The Sopranos: Season 6 Official Thread #218360
11/02/05 07:02 PM
11/02/05 07:02 PM
Underboss
Underboss
Found this also, supposedly a little more then 2 months ago, the entire crew moved to Boonton to shoot scenes in a fictional New Hampshire town, Dartford. Not sure what the Sopranos are doing in New Hampshire, but there you have it. Here's a paragraph I found in a blog...

Quote:
Speaking of Joseph R. Gannascoli, he was spotted up in Boonton, New Jersey yesterday. No idea what his character was doing up there, but the Sopranos production crew, converted the town to resemble a town (or should I say a village, that’s really what they have up there) in New Hampshire.

They changed the name of the Boonton Dinner and decorated the streets, to resemble the fictional town of Dartford. Having lived in New Hampshire ( or New Hampster, as Tony Soprano would say), while going to school, I wondered where the snow was (it used to snow up there every day).
And here's a link to another article citing the shooting, with some more general information.

Link

Very interesting.

I dream in widescreen.
Re: The Sopranos: Season 6 Official Thread #218361
11/02/05 07:13 PM
11/02/05 07:13 PM
Underboss
Underboss
A little more information on the wedding episode. This source confirms that it is in fact Johnny Sac's daughter's wedding, but it doesn't say specifically who she's marrying

This article was an interview with the band that was hired to play as the wedding band. Here's some of the highlights...

"Producers from "The Sopranos" contacted the Great Kills musician this summer, asking if his band could provide the wedding soundtrack for an upcoming episode." "...rubbed shoulders with James Gandolfini and the rest of the cast at Leonard's of Great Neck, a catering hall on Long Island used to film the wedding reception of the daughter of character Johnny (Sack) Sacramoni."

"...the episode -- scheduled to be the fifth of the 2006 season -- airs sometime in mid-April." "Riccardo met with ... actor/director Steve Buscemi, who was at the helm of the wedding episode."

Here's the link to the full article.

Link

And here's another tidbit. This one is in reference to the vague hospital scene I was describing above.

"Hal Holbrook, who has made a career out of playing Mark Twain, is switching gears. He's dropping Twain's getup to don a hospital gown so he can play Tony Soprano's roommate on HBO's "The Sopranos." Holbrook is taping a multi-episode appearance on the hit mob drama, according to a source close to the actor.

No word on exactly what's ailing Soprano, played by James Gandolfini, or how long he'll be in the hospital. "The Sopranos" is in production for its sixth season, and HBO officials say it will be back sometime next year.

Hey I recognize that guy!

I dream in widescreen.
Re: The Sopranos: Season 6 Official Thread #218362
11/14/05 04:10 AM
11/14/05 04:10 AM
Underboss
Underboss
In case anyone hasnt heard, Fergie from the Black Eyed Peas will be making a cameo appearance in the new season. She will reportedly be playing a cop who has gone undercover as a stripper.

Sounds like trouble for Silvio and the Bada Bing, although how much does he share with the strippers? Anyway, here's the link.

Story

I dream in widescreen.
Re: The Sopranos: Season 6 Official Thread #218363
11/15/05 09:46 PM
11/15/05 09:46 PM
Nottingham, UK
Bada Bing Ben Offline
Made Member
Bada Bing Ben  Offline
Made Member
Nottingham, UK
When would filming end?!

I am graduating from university in June and would LOVE to go to Jersey and see all the places in the various episodes.

First port of call...the Strip joint used to home The Bing!!

In a similar way to many on here i have a fascination with Organised Crime. I am wrting my dissertation on the socio-political impacts of LCN on Italy in the 20th century and as such would to see some of the places in sicily where it actually happened. also, of course, i would love to go down mulberry street and chart the places where various mobsters got whacked over the years. I would love to find the Bergin social club that Gotti used to hang out in.

Anyway i am rambling. I have read this thread sooo many times and it still makes this 22 yr old guy as excited as a child on Xmas morning!!

good on ya Hagen!

Thats where you're wrong...out there its the 1990s. In here its 1952.
Re: The Sopranos: Season 6 Official Thread #218364
11/21/05 09:29 PM
11/21/05 09:29 PM
once again, Buffalo, NY!
ChrisY2J Offline
Underboss
ChrisY2J  Offline
Underboss
once again, Buffalo, NY!
I heard the story about the Black Eyed Peas girl appearing as a cop or FBI agent going undercover as a stripper to infiltrate the Bing.
I also heard that Tony Soprano is going to take a bullet in Season Six! I suppose that's why he'll be in the hospital.
Any guesses on who the shooter is? I'm guessing Christopher or Phil Leotardo.

"Keep your body strong, your blood clean, and your mind sharp and mean." Henry Rollins
Re: The Sopranos: Season 6 Official Thread #218365
11/21/05 09:36 PM
11/21/05 09:36 PM
Connecticut
Don Lights Offline
Underboss
Don Lights  Offline
Underboss
Connecticut
why do you think chris would shoot tony? I would think Phil or someone who is with New York organization.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull