GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 276 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,490
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,923
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,333
Posts1,058,811
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Who thinks there should NOT be a Godfather IV #208278
12/01/03 09:06 PM
12/01/03 09:06 PM
NY
T
thegranddaughter2 Offline OP
Associate
thegranddaughter2  Offline OP
T
Associate
NY
I think that there shouldn't be a Godfather IV because Mario isn't alive and he alone is what made those movies so amazing. The reason Godfather III wasnt as good as the first 2 is because Mario had nothing to do with it. A Godfather IV will probably suck and it will make a mockery of the best movies ever made. :rolleyes:

Who thinks there should NOT be a Godfather IV?
single choice
Votes accepted starting: 12/31/69 08:00 PM
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll.
Re: Who thinks there should NOT be a Godfather IV #208279
12/02/03 05:35 PM
12/02/03 05:35 PM
New York
mtoppi Offline
Wiseguy
mtoppi  Offline
Wiseguy
New York
I think your arguement holds some validity, but if the material to be addressed in another feature film is from the time period of the 20's and 30's - "the good years when they killed everyone and nobody killed them," as Mario has stated - then I think you can draw from the material Mario has already laid out and add to it.

Additionally, much of that material is common sense:

-Obviously, the Corleones would have had a large stake in bootlegging.

-The formation of the Five Families and Vito Corleone's role in their development.

-Sonny and Tom's "adopted brother" relationship and its parallel to Vito and Genco's own "adopted brother relationship.

-Don Vito and Tom's "adopted father/son" relationship and Vito's own relationship with Genco's father - who presumably would die during this period, bringing up certain feelings in Don Vito as he himself adopts Tom and saves him death at the hands of the street like the Abbandandos did for him when he first came to America.

-Why is Luca Brasi so feared? The answer can be found in the book, but was not addressed in the film. In the film, it was enough to tell the story of the band leader to establish why Luca was so tough.

-Sonny becomes aware of his father's business and wants to become involved. Sonny's godfather, Clamenza, would spend quite a bit of time teaching young Santino about "selling Olive Oil."

-What leads Don Vito to believe that at some point this young German/Irish kid would make a great Consigliere? It is merely my speculation that a part of Vito and Genco's relationship involves playing Chess together - a metaphor for strategy. Perhaps, as Tom and Sonny grow apart in certain respects and Tom becomes closer to his adoptive father, Vito and Tom spend much time playing chess with each other bonding, where Vito "sees" something in Tom.

-Presumably, many of the characters from the sequels would play roles, such as Hyman Roth, Frank Pentangelli, and Don Altobello.

So, as you can see, there is plenty of material to draw from when making another film or, as it is the case, another book. If Mark Winegardner, the author penning this novel, isn't thinking along these lines he is a fool.

Re: Who thinks there should NOT be a Godfather IV #208280
12/05/03 06:59 PM
12/05/03 06:59 PM
Gateshead, UK
Capo de La Cosa Nostra Offline
Capo de La Cosa Nostra  Offline

Gateshead, UK
I can't think of ANY reason why there should be one. None at all. I hate the idea in every way. I don't want to know what happened to a non-Corleone who we can only assume inherited the business. I don't want to know what happened in the years between Mary and Michael's death. I don't want to remember The Godfather as the Trilogy gone dreadfully wrong (which it will, be it FFC otr not). Without FFC, it would bomb. If FFC did direct bit, it would bomb. It's as simple as that.

Mick

...dot com bold typeface rhetoric.
You go clickety click and get your head split.
'The hell you look like on a message board
Discussing whether or not the Brother is hardcore?
Re: Who thinks there should NOT be a Godfather IV #208281
12/06/03 02:59 AM
12/06/03 02:59 AM
USA
Don Pope Offline
Underboss
Don Pope  Offline
Underboss
USA
i kinda want them to make another godfather just to see more of the corleone family.

"Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer" -Micheal Corleone

"Suck it up, take the fall, do the time. That makes you what you are, that makes you who you are." -John Gotti

"you heard of the new chinese godfather? He made em an offer they couldnt understand" -Corrado Soprano

"Ahhh, im gonna go wash up" -Paulie Gultiari
Re: Who thinks there should NOT be a Godfather IV #208282
12/09/03 08:40 PM
12/09/03 08:40 PM
W
WesleyC Offline
Associate
WesleyC  Offline
W
Associate
I think Part 4 could survive without Puzo since part 3 did. In my opinion, Part 3 was just as good as the last two. But there may be a drawback because as coppola stated in the comentary, Part 3 was suposed to be an epiloge to the series. Because at the very beginning of part 3 its pretty clear whats going to happen to Michael in the end.

Re: Who thinks there should NOT be a Godfather IV #208283
08/25/04 06:00 PM
08/25/04 06:00 PM
Alexander Kokotas Offline
Wiseguy
Alexander Kokotas  Offline
Wiseguy
FFC did mean that The Godfather Part III IS the epilogue to the Godfather story, but he also stated that the film's original title was to be THE DEATH OF MICHAEL CORLEONE.

I believe a prequel can be done, focusing on the years before PART I and after Don Ciccio's death in PART II flashbacks, showing Don Vito's steady rise to power and also, showcase the above points mtoppi mentioned.

Then a sequel could happen, shocasing the family's fall.

The prequel would be called RISE OF AN EMPIRE.

Followed by THE GODFATHER TRILOGY (1972 and 1974 and 1990)

And then followed by FALL OF AN EMPIRE.

But then again I am against the flashback trick that was used in PART II. It would be too obvious of a rip-off and may not serve the story well, if not written exceptionally well and deeply thought off. So a GODFATHER PART IV is very tricky...

The higher up you go, the crookeder it becomes..
Re: Who thinks there should NOT be a Godfather IV #208284
08/26/04 03:20 AM
08/26/04 03:20 AM
EnzoBaker Offline
Capo
EnzoBaker  Offline
Capo
Quote:
Originally posted by Alexander Kokotas:
FFC did mean that The Godfather Part III IS the epilogue to the Godfather story, but he also stated that the film's original title was to be THE DEATH OF MICHAEL CORLEONE.

I believe a prequel can be done, focusing on the years before PART I and after Don Ciccio's death in PART II flashbacks, showing Don Vito's steady rise to power and also, showcase the above points [b]mtoppi
mentioned.

Then a sequel could happen, shocasing the family's fall.

The prequel would be called RISE OF AN EMPIRE.
[/b]
No, I think they would call it "Revenge of the Sith."

"You did good."
Re: Who thinks there should NOT be a Godfather IV #208285
08/26/04 09:34 AM
08/26/04 09:34 AM
New Market, MD
DeathByClotheshanger Offline
Underboss
DeathByClotheshanger  Offline
Underboss
New Market, MD
Didn't Puzo work with FFC on Part III? FFC is adimant in saying he'll never do a part IV because Puzo is dead. That would kinda mean that Puzo worked on Part III.

I know he did. He's given credit on the movie credits.

As for part IV, I would like to see a golden age movie, hopefully like what the new book will be about.

But I can't say I am against any more films. I'd love a chance to go back to the world again. I just hope they'll be done well.

Re: Who thinks there should NOT be a Godfather IV #208286
08/26/04 05:12 PM
08/26/04 05:12 PM
Wiseguy
Wiseguy
Seriously, I believe that there is material for a such a feat. No easy feat though. Very challenging as it would require great amount of talent, ideas and will into creating a satisfying motion picture which doesn't subcumb to today's moviemaking, but has real quality put before and front of the cameras.

The parallel story I don't think it will work because it would like beating a dead horse. Vincent is in no way TOO similar to Sonny, as he rose to be the head of the family AFTER he morphed from a single minded to a open-multidimensional minded character, something needed for the place of a Don Corleone.

So a prequel and a sequel, handled well, could fare well. The prequel to the original Godfather would be mainly about the Maranzzano (spell?) wars, and Vito's try to bring peace in the crime world, with occasional appearences from Moe Gren and Hyman Roth and Don Altobello. All of these from the book and the stuff Puzo wrote in his THE GODFATHER PART IV script. Sean Pean would Vito Corleone, the rest can be figured out, and at a special small appearence, Robert De Niro as Al Capone, reacting to Don Vito's letter after Luca would kill Capone's two men (thought it could be fun to bring De Niro play Capone again to tie THE UNTOUCHABLES to the Godfather universe, and see De Niro as another character after playing Vito in PART II ). The sequel would alla about Vincent Mancini and his extension of power as he deals with international mafia families, from Russia to Columbia and stuff, you get what I mean. Frank Hagen, after returning from Engald where he studied Law practice, would be the consiglieri and would share a great friendship with Vincent. Etc. etc. pretty much what EnzoBaker wrote in his script. In the end, though, Corleone House would dramatically fall and every Corleone-related would be killed, except for Vincent (or his son, I don't know), who would return to Sicily, poor and penniless, with only one legacy left to him - a small farm near Palermo, and live under the name Antonio Andolini, restaring the family line that died when Don Ciccio killed the Andolini family and forced the young son to live elsewhere undert the name of his village. The year would be 2001. Exactly 100 years since Antonio Andolini died.

What do you think?

P.S.: In any GODFATHER PART IV that includes Don Vito, I think Sean Pean is the best man for the role. De Niro is way to old now, and Pean with a little make-up could resemble both Brando's and De Niro's Vito Corleone not only physically, as actingly as well.

Re: Who thinks there should NOT be a Godfather IV #208287
08/26/04 06:50 PM
08/26/04 06:50 PM
The Lost Don Offline
Wiseguy
The Lost Don  Offline
Wiseguy
Quote:
Originally posted by Alexander Kokotas:

P.S.: In any GODFATHER PART IV that includes Don Vito, I think Sean Pean is the best man for the role. De Niro is way to old now, and Pean with a little make-up could resemble both Brando's and De Niro's Vito Corleone not only physically, as actingly as well.
Are u kidding me, spigoli as the Godfather!! No way. U have to use Dinero again he can be made to look in his late 40s which most of the movie will take place in. Sean Penn isn't any bit Italian or even look close to it.

"My offer is this........Nothing."
Re: Who thinks there should NOT be a Godfather IV #208288
08/27/04 09:53 AM
08/27/04 09:53 AM
New Market, MD
Underboss
Underboss
New Market, MD
Since Robert DeNiro has already played Vito Corloene, I would think it'd be a no brainer to have him play the role again.

Capone in The Untouchables was a glorified cameo. There'd be a lot more clamoring for De Niro to play Vito than Capone again.

Vito gets my vote.

Let some other schmuck play Capone. De Niro is Vito Corleone.

Re: Who thinks there should NOT be a Godfather IV #208289
09/09/04 01:47 PM
09/09/04 01:47 PM
toronto
mr. soprano Offline
Underboss
mr. soprano  Offline
Underboss
toronto
ok i like the idea of ~vincent having to run and hide to sicily and change his name to andolini. it would be a fitting end, and would be rather ironic when you think of the whole epic. but i once again agree that de niro is the only man to bring vito back to life. i only hope that he has it in him. i havent seen him at his best in a very long time. pissibly since heat. i would only hope that he can perfect his italian. lol. anyways this is my 100th post. i become a made man. it has taken me a whole year(im not really an internet person, but i like the godfather enough to try and post once and a while).

"strange things happen all the time, and so it goes and so it goes. and the book says, 'we may be through with the past, but the past is not through with us'" - MAGNOLIA
Re: Who thinks there should NOT be a Godfather IV #208290
09/09/04 03:30 PM
09/09/04 03:30 PM
New Market, MD
Underboss
Underboss
New Market, MD
I always want more Godfather, and I'm so glad that a book and game are coming out.

However, I am souring on the idea of a Part IV. The stretches, the lack of untold stories, copying situations from previous movies, it just seems cheap to me.

Talking about a fitting ending to the series - Part III had that with the scene at the opera and Pacino falling off his chair.

Re: Who thinks there should NOT be a Godfather IV #208291
09/10/04 02:50 AM
09/10/04 02:50 AM
DonMichaelCorleone Offline
DonMichaelCorleone  Offline

Michael falling off the chair was one of the best scenes I've ever seen in any movie.
As far as having the guy go back to Sicili and change his name to Andolini it would be funny but he's not true Corleone blood so I wouldn't care if he lived or died.

I would love to see the post vito killing Fanucci to before part 1 as many people have said that would be great.

"You gave your word, I never gave mine"
http://s2.gladiatus.us/game/c.php?uid=88380
Re: Who thinks there should NOT be a Godfather IV #208292
09/10/04 06:38 PM
09/10/04 06:38 PM
Francesca28 Offline
Wiseguy
Francesca28  Offline
Wiseguy
Who thinks there should NOT be a GF4?

ME!! No Godfather 4, I don't think it can be pulled off. Just leave the other 3 films alone.

Re: Who thinks there should NOT be a Godfather IV #208293
09/19/04 07:45 PM
09/19/04 07:45 PM
Wiseguy
Wiseguy
Well, thats why I suggested a prequel and a sequel to the GODFATHER story, as THE GODFATHER TRILOGY was mainly Michael's story, showing his father's begginings to cover their intial similarities and differences, and also enstrengthen and advance Michael's story more. I just think if the film is not called THE GODFATHER PART IV will be better in many ways. Think about it.

Also, I changed my mind about Sean Pean. You were right. However, while on vacation, I had this weird idea of using Edwards Norton as Vito. And you know what? It could work, as he is in my opinion one of the best 5 actors of this generation, and Vito Corleone could just be the role that would nail his acting majesty.

De Niro, I think wouldn't fit for the role, simply he is too old and also because he may not want to do it. Besides, with that reasoning the producers could have re-hired Brando for THE GODFATHER PART II, demanded that he lose weight and learn some Sicilian, and thus, no Robert De Niro as Vito. But instead they went off the other way, the harder one. Find a new actor, equally good. And De Niro delivered, perhaps more then the producers could ever hope for. So I encourage that this could happen now, too. I mean, why not?

Re: Who thinks there should NOT be a Godfather IV #208294
10/10/04 10:12 AM
10/10/04 10:12 AM
ACK_NO. 1 Offline
Button
ACK_NO. 1  Offline
Button
I think they should leave it alone. III wasn't great, but it was decent and I would hate to see it watered down further. Sometimes you have to move on.

However, if the new novel by Winegardner is a hit, expect a movie version. Of course, they'll have to get younger actors to play the parts, but I think there will be more Godfather movies in the future. Whether or not they'll follow the storylines of the first three remains to be seen.

"Ahh, rock stars...is there anything they don't know?" - Homer J. Simpson
Re: Who thinks there should NOT be a Godfather IV #208295
10/31/04 02:23 PM
10/31/04 02:23 PM
Mrs Mengoni Offline
Wiseguy
Mrs Mengoni  Offline
Wiseguy
Oh, no, no, there shouldn't be another "Godfather", the stories in the films are great the way they are. People already think part three isn't good(which is not my case), let alone a part 4! I know Mario Puzo would've liked to see it done, but with all due respect, the saga of the Corleones has been "examinated" as much as it can be.

"...Luca Brasi held a gun to his head and my father assured him that either his brains or his signature would be on the contract. That's a true story. That's my family, Kay. It's not me."
(Michael Corleone)
Re: Who thinks there should NOT be a Godfather IV #208296
11/01/04 10:54 PM
11/01/04 10:54 PM
california
Tom Offline
Capo
Tom  Offline
Capo
california
i would enjoy a part 4 just for the fact of me not getting enough of it.

"Well at first like everybody else I, I was a soldier."
Re: Who thinks there should NOT be a Godfather IV #208297
11/01/04 11:10 PM
11/01/04 11:10 PM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
There shouldn't have even been a Part III, let alone a Part IV!

Re: Who thinks there should NOT be a Godfather IV #208298
11/01/04 11:18 PM
11/01/04 11:18 PM
california
Tom Offline
Capo
Tom  Offline
Capo
california
tru but that was then

Re: Who thinks there should NOT be a Godfather IV #208299
11/15/04 01:02 AM
11/15/04 01:02 AM
EnzoBaker Offline
Capo
EnzoBaker  Offline
Capo
Part III was all right, not as good as I and II, of course, and not nearly as good as it could/should have been, but it was all right and had some intriguing story points.

It is unfairly trashed because it wasn't as good as its predecessors, which were only probably two of the top 20 American films ever made.

I don't see any reason a GF IV couldnt' be made, and made well, if there was really a committment to make it a fitting installment in the series.

Puzo being dead isn't a deal-stopper to me - any GF IV would certainly make heavy use of plot points contained in Puzo's GF IV concepts.

"You did good."
Re: Who thinks there should NOT be a Godfather IV #208300
11/15/04 11:10 AM
11/15/04 11:10 AM
miami
Intenzo Offline
Capo
Intenzo  Offline
Capo
miami
I think that it should just stay the way it is a trilogy. Part three was not even that good and i can't stand Andy Garcia in another GF

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Re: Who thinks there should NOT be a Godfather IV #208301
11/15/04 12:25 PM
11/15/04 12:25 PM
New Jersey
don vencent Offline
Underboss
don vencent  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
andy garcia was good to me i like to see him bring
back the family back to power and see new face

Re: Who thinks there should NOT be a Godfather IV #208302
12/08/04 12:00 PM
12/08/04 12:00 PM
JustMe Offline
Underboss
JustMe  Offline
Underboss
Quote:
Originally posted by SC:
There shouldn't have even been a Part III, let alone a Part IV!
Uh-huh.
Spare our grandchildren from discussing GF5!

keep your mouth shut, and your eyes open.
Re: Who thinks there should NOT be a Godfather IV #208303
12/10/04 10:42 AM
Joeybats Offline
Made Member
Joeybats  Offline
Made Member
I've got to think that this whole conversation is a moot issue. Paramount ultimately owns the right to make GF films. Since as I understand that the new book is a hit, Paramount would be stupid not to go the film route. We can only hope that Coppola would direct and that it would a prestige pic and NOT a throwaway movie of the week piece of garbage.

Leave the Gun...take the cannoli...on second thought leave the cannoli too, I'm on a diet.
Re: Who thinks there should NOT be a Godfather IV #208304
Joeybats Offline
Made Member
Joeybats  Offline
Made Member
I've got to think that this whole conversation is a moot issue. Paramount ultimately owns the right to make GF films. Since as I understand that the new book is a hit, Paramount would be stupid not to go the film route. We can only hope that Coppola would direct and that it would a prestige pic and NOT a throwaway movie of the week piece of garbage.

Leave the Gun...take the cannoli...on second thought leave the cannoli too, I'm on a diet.
Re: Who thinks there should NOT be a Godfather IV #208305
12/11/04 09:09 PM
12/11/04 09:09 PM
Desolation Row
Don Sonny Corleone Offline
Underboss
Don Sonny Corleone  Offline
Underboss
Desolation Row
As I understand, the new book is not so much of a hit as they had hoped for at the beginning. No that everyone has actually read the book, the publicity is all but dead.

If winners never lose, well, then a loser sure can sing the blues.
Re: Who thinks there should NOT be a Godfather IV #208306
01/16/05 05:17 PM
01/16/05 05:17 PM
The 5th circle of hell
Don Smitty Offline
Underboss
Don Smitty  Offline
Underboss
The 5th circle of hell
If anything they should make a Godfather IV about the childhood years of Michael, Sonny and Fredo. Lets see how these men formed some of their beliefs and mindsets. It would be a great movie.

I woke up this morning with nothing to do and went to bed with only half of it done.

http://attacked911.tripod.com/
http://www.stjude.org/
Re: Who thinks there should NOT be a Godfather IV #208307
03/01/05 03:40 PM
03/01/05 03:40 PM
With Geary in Fredo's Brothel
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

It doesnt make sense to have a Godfather IV. Anything about the rise of the family during prohibition would make it nothing more than a typical gangster genre movie, which is precisely the mold the original Godfather broke.

A "post Mary's death" story with Andy Garcia at the helm would necessarily involve an impaired Michael, and I dont see Pacino playing that part very well. Besides it would have to show the deaths of all the remaining original characters including Johnny Fontaine. This would just be a big bummer.

The only other option would be to pick up during the time frame of that horrible book The Godfather Returns. I suppose they could do something with the JFK asasination and perhaps something showing how the Corleones began cleaning up their finances by paying off the Nixon administration, but all in all the Godfather franchise ain't broke, so it doesnt need to be fixed.

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

"I stood in the courtroom like a fool."

"I am Constanza: Lord of the idiots."

Re: Who thinks there should NOT be a Godfather IV #208308
03/01/05 05:55 PM
03/01/05 05:55 PM
AZ
Rudik Offline
Made Member
Rudik  Offline
Made Member
AZ
Well they made a book on the godfather returns. They could make the movie.

Leave the gun and take the canoli.
Re: Who thinks there should NOT be a Godfather IV #208309
03/01/05 09:31 PM
03/01/05 09:31 PM
Desolation Row
Don Sonny Corleone Offline
Underboss
Don Sonny Corleone  Offline
Underboss
Desolation Row
I seriously dont think anyone with money or a brain will ever back any sort of GF Returns film adaptation. :rolleyes:

If winners never lose, well, then a loser sure can sing the blues.
Re: Who thinks there should NOT be a Godfather IV #208310
03/01/05 09:57 PM
03/01/05 09:57 PM
california
Tom Offline
Capo
Tom  Offline
Capo
california
Maybe it could be something like The Sicilian where Don Corleone makes an appearence, it could brake off to show the rising of another family of made guy, giving the smaller parts to bigger characters from the other movies.

Re: Who thinks there should NOT be a Godfather IV #208311
03/18/05 11:10 PM
03/18/05 11:10 PM
The Bull Offline
Associate
The Bull  Offline
Associate
Quote:
Originally posted by Don Smitty:
If anything they should make a Godfather IV about the childhood years of Michael, Sonny and Fredo. Lets see how these men formed some of their beliefs and mindsets. It would be a great movie.
This, interspersed with Vincent learning the ropes would be very interesting.

"I never killed in a fit of anger. I'm controlled. A professional. I killed because of my oath."

Salvatore "Sammy the Bull" Gravano
Re: Who thinks there should NOT be a Godfather IV #208312
03/23/05 01:01 PM
03/23/05 01:01 PM
JustMe Offline
Underboss
JustMe  Offline
Underboss
Quote:
Originally posted by Don Sonny Corleone:
I seriously dont think anyone with money or a brain will ever back any sort of GF Returns film adaptation. :rolleyes:
Whatever they do, I believe the only honest name they could give to it is not GF4, it's "GF3 Returns".

keep your mouth shut, and your eyes open.
Re: Who thinks there should NOT be a Godfather IV #208313
04/08/05 12:51 PM
04/08/05 12:51 PM
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

Somewhere the powers that be have posted a poll about adding more boards to this site. Actually, if anything I think this board should be abolished. There is no way GF IV should ever be made.

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

"I stood in the courtroom like a fool."

"I am Constanza: Lord of the idiots."

Re: Who thinks there should NOT be a Godfather IV #208314
04/08/05 04:54 PM
04/08/05 04:54 PM
New Market, MD
Underboss
Underboss
New Market, MD
It probably won't -- but it's still fun to talk about. This board needs to STAY!

Re: Who thinks there should NOT be a Godfather IV #208315
04/09/05 03:14 PM
04/09/05 03:14 PM
Providence, RI
M
Moscarelli Offline
Capo
Moscarelli  Offline
M
Capo
Providence, RI
I agree...everyone loves to talk about a fantasized movie that will most-likely never happen. All of the posts seem to be the same but, hey, it keeps members active...

"The toe you stepped on yesterday may be attached to the ass you have to kiss today."
-Former Mayor of Providence, RI, Vincent "Buddy" Cianci
Re: Who thinks there should NOT be a Godfather IV #208316
04/17/05 12:01 PM
04/17/05 12:01 PM
Peter_Clemenza Offline
Underboss
Peter_Clemenza  Offline
Underboss
I would like to see Francis Frod Copprola create The Godfather Part IV.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull