GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Toodoped), 315 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,491
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,923
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,334
Posts1,058,817
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Is part four possible for the nxt 5 years? #208096
09/21/03 11:10 AM
09/21/03 11:10 AM
The Hague, The Netherlands
CCDevlin Offline
Wiseguy
CCDevlin  Offline
Wiseguy
The Hague, The Netherlands
yes ok but is the movie about that only? Perhaps you could see it as the contrast between Michael in part one and two just having to change again. You now in this trilogy see all the beings that Michael has been. And I think that Michael always said he wanted the legit family as he says so in part II at his wife. He almost succeeds. Michael was never the evil guy with evil intentions. Thats why he feels so misunderstood in part III. Quotes like "I spent my life protecting my family!" and "Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in!" are clear notes that state that he never liked the illegal way of his family. So he never lost the marine-student part of himself. He took control of his family and did what he had to do to protect them. So to me its vital so see him almost succeed in the dreams that he speaks of throughout part one and two alot. But, the sins he has commited cause part III to be the least happy ending there can be. In that way it's not that much a typicall Hollywood film I'd say. The hypocrisie is greatly shown in part III and the introduction of Vinny is great timing.

"I spent my life protecting my family!"
Re: Is part four possible for the nxt 5 years? #208097
10/24/03 05:08 PM
10/24/03 05:08 PM
Right here, but I'd rather be ...
long_lost_corleone Offline
Underboss
long_lost_corleone  Offline
Underboss
Maybe (and this is a huge maybe) if Puzo was still alive I'd agree with GFIV, but a writer other then puzo writing a godfather? NO WAY!

"Somebody told me when the bomb hits, everybody in a two mile radius will be instantly sublimated, but if you lay face down on the ground for some time, avoiding the residual ripples of heat, you might survive, permanently fucked up and twisted like you're always underwater refracted. But if you do go gas, there's nothing you can do if the air that was once you is mingled and mashed with the kicked up molecules of the enemy's former body. Big-kid-tested, motherf--ker approved."
Re: Is part four possible for the nxt 5 years? #208098
10/26/03 03:27 PM
10/26/03 03:27 PM
New York
raggingbull2003 Offline
Underboss
raggingbull2003  Offline
Underboss
New York
as much as it would probably suck, I would like to see another GF movie.

"You can shear a sheep many times, but you can skin him only once."
-Amarillo Slim
Re: Is part four possible for the nxt 5 years? #208099
11/01/03 02:56 PM
11/01/03 02:56 PM
Underboss
Underboss
Quote:
Originally posted by carlito brigante saso:
i agree it ruins the saga completely.
Then why the fuck did you ask!? Not only did you ask, you asked as if you couldn't wait for this peice of shit to be handed to you on a silver platter!!!

"Somebody told me when the bomb hits, everybody in a two mile radius will be instantly sublimated, but if you lay face down on the ground for some time, avoiding the residual ripples of heat, you might survive, permanently fucked up and twisted like you're always underwater refracted. But if you do go gas, there's nothing you can do if the air that was once you is mingled and mashed with the kicked up molecules of the enemy's former body. Big-kid-tested, motherf--ker approved."
Re: Is part four possible for the nxt 5 years? #208100
11/01/03 02:58 PM
11/01/03 02:58 PM
Underboss
Underboss
Quote:
Originally posted by Dead Ohio Sky:
Well, Mario Puzo wanted there to be a PArt 4, so I think it should be at least written as a book, and [b]maybe made into a movie or mini-series. [/b]
He wanted one? I still don't agree with it but i guess you have to go with an artist's wishes...

You're still not off the hook Carlito

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull