GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 298 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,491
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,923
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,334
Posts1,058,813
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
If a definitely final Godfather 4 was ever made,what plot would you like it to have ? #206381
09/22/01 10:04 PM
09/22/01 10:04 PM
P
PMills Offline OP
Associate
PMills  Offline OP
P
Associate
If a definitely final G4 was made or does get eventually made (with Francis acting either as a script consultant,exec producer, or both),what :
1) type of original,interesting plot would you like it to have,without lazily rehashing the previous three.
2) year would you set it in.
3) unanswered plot questions from the previous films you'd like having answered.
4) original surviving character/s (if any) from the previous 3 should be in it.
5) would be your favored choice to direct it,if Francis passes and says no.

[ September 22, 2001: Message edited by: PMills ]

Re: If a definitely final Godfather 4 was ever made,what plot would you like it to have ? #206382
09/22/01 10:26 PM
09/22/01 10:26 PM
Pittsburgh
L
Liz Skywalker Offline
Underboss
Liz Skywalker  Offline
L
Underboss
Pittsburgh
Quote:
Originally posted by PMills:
If a definitely final G4 was made or does get eventually made (with Francis acting either as a script consultant,exec producer, or both),what :
1) type of original,interesting plot would you like it to have,without lazily rehashing the previous three.

I would love to see how Vincent would cope with the "problems" that the Mafia faced with the "defections" of Henry Hill and Sammy the Bull Gravano, big time rats, that sort of thing. And then maybe a flashback thing a la GFII to the "missing years" in b/w II and III.

Quote:

answered in the previous reply. maybe 1990 and 1970?

Quote:

3) unanswered plot questions from the previous films you'd like having answered.

how did Tom die, what was Michael's reaction to Vincent's existance, Connie's transformation into a Lady McBeth-type character, when Anthony began hating/severly disliking his father...

Quote:

Vincent Mancini (as Vincent Corleone) should be there, maybe his mother, Connie, maybe bring Pacino back (if they can make him look younger...)

Quote:

the guy who did The Sixth Sense and Unbreakable. M. Knight Shayalman? *shrug*
Steven Speilberg, maybe.

[ September 22, 2001: Message edited by: Liz Skywalker ]

"Bacio tua mano."

"But...it was so artistically done."
Re: If a definitely final Godfather 4 was ever made,what plot would you like it to have ? #206383
09/23/01 06:21 AM
09/23/01 06:21 AM
Great, let me repeat that, Gre...
D
Don Noledge Offline
Underboss
Don Noledge  Offline
D
Underboss
As i've stated beofre, I would make the whole of GF4 one big flashback, dealing with all the missing years. I'd also have a story of Vincent set in about 1990 or something, but the idea of Henry Hill is a good one. Then, at the end, i'd have a scene set in the future or about now, where Vincents son becomes a senator or even a president, exactly what vito wanted...

noledge

"If you win you win. If you lose you still win. Theres no way you can lose." Joey - Raging Bull
Re: If a definitely final Godfather 4 was ever made,what plot would you like it to have ? #206384
09/23/01 06:24 AM
09/23/01 06:24 AM
D
Don Noledge Offline
Underboss
Don Noledge  Offline
D
Underboss
Quote:
maybe bring Pacino back (if they can make him look younger...)

I would definately bring back Pacino. He looked really old in GF3, but he looked so different in real live, with long black hair etc. In recent films such as Devils Advocate and The Insider, he looked quite young. I think with the right makeup and lighting, he could be made to look 40 again, for a flashback between GF2 and GF3 and GF3 and GF4...

As for a director, if FFC passed it on, I really wouldn't want Scorsese to direct it. As i've said before, he's one of my fave directors, but his style just wouldn's suit a GF film. Speilberg perhaps?

noledge

"If you win you win. If you lose you still win. Theres no way you can lose." Joey - Raging Bull
Re: If a definitely final Godfather 4 was ever made,what plot would you like it to have ? #206385
09/23/01 07:48 AM
09/23/01 07:48 AM
P
PMills Offline OP
Associate
PMills  Offline OP
P
Associate
Thanks for the cool replies so far.
(Correct me if I'm wrong but) doesn't Michael drop dead from a stroke / heart attack at the end of G3 (or at least that's how it looked).
Has anyone read G3's novel ?

Re: If a definitely final Godfather 4 was ever made,what plot would you like it to have ? #206386
09/23/01 09:46 AM
09/23/01 09:46 AM
D
Don Noledge Offline
Underboss
Don Noledge  Offline
D
Underboss
Yeah Michael does drop dead in the end of GF3, but thats not untill about 2001. There is no GF3 novel, only the original novel for GF1, which also dealth with Vito's early days...

noledge

Re: If a definitely final Godfather 4 was ever made,what plot would you like it to have ? #206387
09/25/01 02:31 PM
09/25/01 02:31 PM
New Jersey
AppleOnYa Offline
AppleOnYa  Offline

New Jersey
Hopefully, GF3 WAS the definite final, and I bet FFC had Michael suffer the ultimate punishment of seeing his daughter murdered, and then drop dead at the end, to assure no more sequels; it was a message to the audience, "this is it - full cycle - the end".
I don't think anyone would care how the family carried on with Vincent at the helm (well, I wouldn't, anyway). Without Vito and Michael, Sonny and even Fredo there is no more story. The next generation of Corleones would be about as interesting as the next generation of Kennedy's. Any plot dreamed up for a GF4 would be just another mafia story, especially without Puzo around to contribute. I prefer and hope we let the classics (GF and GF2) stand on their own.
Apples

A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government.

- THOMAS JEFFERSON

Re: If a definitely final Godfather 4 was ever made,what plot would you like it to have ? #206388
09/25/01 04:01 PM
09/25/01 04:01 PM
Pompano Beach, FL
MobbingForMoney Offline
Underboss
MobbingForMoney  Offline
Underboss
Pompano Beach, FL
Quote:
Originally posted by AppleOnYa:
Hopefully, GF3 WAS the definite final, and I bet FFC had Michael suffer the ultimate punishment of seeing his daughter murdered, and then drop dead at the end, to assure no more sequels; it was a message to the audience, "this is it - full cycle - the end".
I don't think anyone would care how the family carried on with Vincent at the helm (well, I wouldn't, anyway). Without Vito and Michael, Sonny and even Fredo there is no more story. The next generation of Corleones would be about as interesting as the next generation of Kennedy's. Any plot dreamed up for a GF4 would be just another mafia story, especially without Puzo around to contribute. I prefer and hope we let the classics (GF and GF2) stand on their own.
Apples

I dont know.I think people want to be satisfied.Were alot of people satisfied with part 3?No,not really.Thats why we need something to finally bring us to a godd close and not a bad one.
It was a mistake in the beginning to make Micheal in his 60's.But with his facelift,I think he can now play a younger role.

Re: If a definitely final Godfather 4 was ever made,what plot would you like it to have ? #206389
09/25/01 04:14 PM
09/25/01 04:14 PM
New Jersey
AppleOnYa Offline
AppleOnYa  Offline

New Jersey
Quote:
Originally posted by MobbingForMoney:
Were alot of people satisfied with part 3?No,not really.Thats why we need something to finally bring us to a godd close and not a bad one.

The reason (most) people weren't satisfied with GF3 is because it really wasn't necessary, and was only made precisely because fans begged for something to "bring us to a close"; result, despite the reunited writing team of FFC and Puzo, it paled in comparison to GF and GF2, and is often dismissed by the most loyal GF fans as "a joke". They had to come up with a completely new story, and it didn't work.

Are they to keep making sequel upon sequel until someone decides that it's finally a "good" close? No, FFC did the right thing.
Michael Corleone is dead. Brando, Pacino & DeNiro have taken their place in cinema history. It's over. That is, I hope it's over.

Apples

A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government.

- THOMAS JEFFERSON

Re: If a definitely final Godfather 4 was ever made,what plot would you like it to have ? #206390
09/25/01 04:25 PM
09/25/01 04:25 PM
Pompano Beach, FL
MobbingForMoney Offline
Underboss
MobbingForMoney  Offline
Underboss
Pompano Beach, FL
Quote:

The reason (most) people weren't satisfied with GF3 is because it really wasn't necessary
Apples

Actually I think it was necessary,I think we needed to know what actually happened to Micheal.Of course it could of been better,but thats a different story.

Re: If a definitely final Godfather 4 was ever made,what plot would you like it to have ? #206391
09/25/01 04:55 PM
09/25/01 04:55 PM
New Jersey
AppleOnYa Offline
AppleOnYa  Offline

New Jersey
No, it really wasn't necessary, except to appease the folks who wanted to know what happened to Michael. Now that we know, and have judged it isn't quite the way we would've liked, that's the way it goes.
I found out from the Mario Puzo "Biography" on A&E, that he & FFC actually disagreed on the GF3 ending; but Puzo felt that the "film" belonged to FFC, and therefore deferred to Coppola's vision.
So again, Michael's dead, Vito's dead, Sonny, Clemenza, Roth...they're all dead. The Corleone saga is over. Unless someone really, REALLY cares how Vincent runs the family, in which case they might want to go & write their own novel and hope it holds a candle to GF, that should be the end of it.

By the way....
Don Vito never said, "...I could've been a contender...", etc. etc. Those lines are from another classic Brando film, On The Waterfront.

Apples

- THOMAS JEFFERSON

Re: If a definitely final Godfather 4 was ever made,what plot would you like it to have ? #206392
09/25/01 05:06 PM
09/25/01 05:06 PM
Pompano Beach, FL
MobbingForMoney Offline
Underboss
MobbingForMoney  Offline
Underboss
Pompano Beach, FL
Quote:

By the way....
Don Vito never said, "...I could've been a contender...", etc. etc. Those lines are from another classic Brando film, On The Waterfront.

Apples

I know

Re: If a definitely final Godfather 4 was ever made,what plot would you like it to have ? #206393
09/25/01 05:15 PM
09/25/01 05:15 PM
New Jersey
AppleOnYa Offline
AppleOnYa  Offline

New Jersey
I figured you knew...so I'm curious as to why it's attributed to Don Vito, when he didn't say it. Is there some kind of cleverness intended that is going over my head?

Apples

PS - I leave for the day in 15 minutes, so if there's a witty comeback to which I don't reply...see you in the morning.

- THOMAS JEFFERSON

Re: If a definitely final Godfather 4 was ever made,what plot would you like it to have ? #206394
09/25/01 05:46 PM
09/25/01 05:46 PM
Pompano Beach, FL
MobbingForMoney Offline
Underboss
MobbingForMoney  Offline
Underboss
Pompano Beach, FL
No,Im sorry no witty comeback here.

[ September 25, 2001: Message edited by: MobbingForMoney ]

Re: If a definitely final Godfather 4 was ever made,what plot would you like it to have ? #206395
04/23/02 03:11 AM
04/23/02 03:11 AM
The Last Don Offline
Made Member
The Last Don  Offline
Made Member
MFM, wat is that picture as your avatar?

TLD

"You go to law courts and wait for months. You spend money on lawyers who know full well you are to be made a fool of. You accept judgement from a judge who sells himself like the worst whore in the streets. Years gone by when you needed money, you went to banks and paid ruinous interest, waited hat in hand like a beggar while they sniffed around, poked their noses up your very asshole to make sure you could pay them back" Don Corleone to Bonasera from Godfather Novel
Re: If a definitely final Godfather 4 was ever made,what plot would you like it to have ? #206396
04/23/02 08:58 AM
04/23/02 08:58 AM
California
The Italian Stallionette Offline
The Italian Stallionette  Offline

California
I too, think if there is a GF4 they should concentrate on the "missing years". We all feel as though we know this "family" in the very beginning and toward the end. But there are the years when Vito was younger that we don't know. I want to know more about Vito getting his power. When GF 1 started he already gained power and in GF2 in the flashbacks with DeNiro,it showed the very beginning. How did he get from the butcher shop/deli or whatever, to the man of power he became? We saw him get Mr. Roberto to lower the rent for his neighbor, and we saw him "whack" Funnucci (which I realize was the beginning of his crime life), but what happens after that.

On the other hand, I realize sequels can get overdone and I wouldn't want that to happen. But there sure seems to be a lot of interest in one. Maybe with the right people (director/actors, etc) it can be done.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon

Re: If a definitely final Godfather 4 was ever made,what plot would you like it to have ? #206397
04/23/02 04:48 PM
04/23/02 04:48 PM
Pompano Beach, FL
MobbingForMoney Offline
Underboss
MobbingForMoney  Offline
Underboss
Pompano Beach, FL
Quote:
Originally posted by The Last Don:
MFM, wat is that picture as your avatar?

TLD
Only the greatest movie moment ever.

Jack sticking his head through the door after hes just put a big hole in it with an ax.

Re: If a definitely final Godfather 4 was ever made,what plot would you like it to have ? #206398
04/24/02 12:08 PM
04/24/02 12:08 PM
Upstate, New York
CamillusDon Offline
CamillusDon  Offline

Upstate, New York
Honey..I'm Home....

Ever felt like that?

"Well, old friend, are you ready to do me this service?"

"I believe in America. America has made my fortune."
Re: If a definitely final Godfather 4 was ever made,what plot would you like it to have ? #206399
04/24/02 11:09 PM
04/24/02 11:09 PM
Chicago
Daniel Corleone Offline
Underboss
Daniel Corleone  Offline
Underboss
Chicago
Quote:
Originally posted by annt:
I too, think if there is a GF4 they should concentrate on the "missing years". But there are the years when Vito was younger that we don't know. I want to know more about Vito getting his power. When GF 1 started he already gained power and in GF2 in the flashbacks with DeNiro,it showed the very beginning. How did he get from the butcher shop/deli or whatever, to the man of power he became? We saw him get Mr. Roberto to lower the rent for his neighbor, and we saw him "whack" Funnucci (which I realize was the beginning of his crime life), but what happens after that.

On the other hand, I realize sequels can get overdone and I wouldn't want that to happen. But there sure seems to be a lot of interest in one. Maybe with the right people (director/actors, etc) it can be done.
I totally agree you with this one. We should have seen more of young Vito (he is the original Don, hehehe). And I also want the flashback idea (must be nice to see all the cast back togethr but imagine the budget, hahaha) Its a thought though (and we can see how Vincent can run things, and I am sure one huge fan will agree on that I think if Coppola passes Scorcese or Steven Soderbourgh can do a great job (Traffic was compared to The Godfather so why not be in one).

"Life is so beatiful" - Don Vito in The Godfather novel
"My name is Michael Corleone...There are people who'd pay a lot of money for that information" - The Godfather
Re: If a definitely final Godfather 4 was ever made,what plot would you like it to have ? #206400
04/24/02 11:26 PM
04/24/02 11:26 PM
State Asylum
Snake Offline
Underboss
Snake  Offline
Underboss
State Asylum
Yeah, I go along with Daniel and annt. I'd love to see the bloodbath ten years earlier when Luca was kickin' butt and takin' names!

"Vaya con Dios, Castle. Go with God."
"God's going to sit this one out." The Punisher (2004)
Re: If a definitely final Godfather 4 was ever made,what plot would you like it to have ? #206401
04/25/02 09:43 PM
04/25/02 09:43 PM
Chicago
Daniel Corleone Offline
Underboss
Daniel Corleone  Offline
Underboss
Chicago
Quote:
Originally posted by Snake:
Yeah, I go along with Daniel and annt. I'd love to see the bloodbath ten years earlier when Luca was kickin' butt and takin' names!
hehehe I mean who doesn't wanna see more Luca

"Life is so beatiful" - Don Vito in The Godfather novel
"My name is Michael Corleone...There are people who'd pay a lot of money for that information" - The Godfather
Re: If a definitely final Godfather 4 was ever made,what plot would you like it to have ? #206402
04/25/02 10:07 PM
04/25/02 10:07 PM
California

California
Another scene that could be in GF4 that was referred to in GF1 but never shown: Remember when Michael and Kay were talking at Connie's wedding and in the conversation Michael says something like, "My father assured him that either his brains or his signature would be on the contract" and made him "an offer he couldn't refuse.". Well, that would be interesting to see what circumstances brought about that event!! I wouldn't mind more of the story behind it.
Plus, I would like to hear the conversation in which the Don says, "Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer." (exactly what was happening at that time and who did he say it to?)I think it's the little connections and references like these that keeps fans like us intrigued. Of course the script would have to be fresh and new, but put these connections in. O.K., I'm long winded tonight, what can I say. It's my right as a woman!!

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

Re: If a definitely final Godfather 4 was ever made,what plot would you like it to have ? #206403
04/26/02 11:53 PM
04/26/02 11:53 PM
Upstate New York
Ricardo Offline
Underboss
Ricardo  Offline
Underboss
Upstate New York
Quote:
Originally posted by annt:
Plus, I would like to hear the conversation in which the Don says, "Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer." (exactly what was happening at that time and who did he say it to?)
WOW, I forgot about that.. was their a Family traitor before GF1? hmmm...WOW!

Anyways, the biggest mistake was making GF3 in 1979, instead of 1968!

They could have had 50 year odl AL playing 48 year old Mike!

Instead we got 50 year old AL playing 62 year Mike, and NOW that Al's 62, he can't play the 48 year old Mike for a flashback!

I agree tho, Duvall and Pacino could play Tom and Mike in the early 70's!

Mantegana, Mancini, MAYBE Wallach could return!

Wallach won't look any younger!

The Mosca actor was pretty young, he could still playa 55-60 year old Don!

Anyway!

Vito becomes Don during Prohibition, runs off Maranzano and Masseria. Meets Pentanegllis. Irish War. Bandleader. Hack hack bathtowel. Luca's baby. Soony 'makes his bones'. Turi's father, Alfio Dorrio, Domenick Clemenza, Tommasino, Stefan Andolini are imported for irish War (Sicilian sub-plot), 5 Families are formed.

1927-1944

We met Young Roth, what about Young Frankie, Young Luca, Moe'sBones', Mike's cheerleaders, Tom Hagen is adopted, Tommasino becomes Don after Ciccio, We meet Cicci, maybe some of Officer neri! Carlo's family in Nevada!

Vito, Clemenza, tessio, Moe, Hyman, Frankie, Luca, Vincenzo, Sonny, Paulie, Francis Forducci (Just so he can have his 5 minutes of fame), Ola, Maranzello, Masseria, Genco, Tom, Officer Neri

Hmm, Scorsese, i like the Raging Bull tiemline. Except this would be done in COLOR!

Anthony discovers Fredo is dead, leaves to live with kay, mary leaves too, Tom stays on a slegal man, but gets away from Mike for fear of being whacked. Rosatos bomb Mike. Anthony goes into Vietnam, drps out for law school, Andrew is oradianed, Mike sells Casinos, Cuneo Junior kills Cicci to avenge his father, rise of Altobello, Vincent, Zasa!

1968-1975

WHy kdis leave Mke for kay? What happenend to Cicci and Rosatos? What happened in Cuba with Castro? What happened to Deana Dunn and Fredo's casinos after he died? Maybe Fredo has a son? Maybe a 1963 wedding flashback to wehn mary and Vincent first meet. Tom died? What ahppened to Victor Santino MF RIzzi?

Mike, Kay, Anthony, Mary, Zasa, Altobello, Vincent, Neri, Connie, Vincenzo, Mosca, Pope, Gilday, Tom, Andrew, Santino, Victor, Frank Corleone, Francesca and gardner Shaw, Deana Dunn

FFC MIGHT do this, or else?????? how aboutt eh guy that ddi last DOn. his 60's, 70's atmosphere was AWESOME!

Don Vincent expects to take over Immobilaire but Mike stays in control! Connie aproaches Neri about Fredo. We find otu that Neri opened the blinds and killed the hitmen. Rocco was in, but Fredo didn';t know. Neri shot him to keep him quiet! Neri poisins Mike's orange. Connnie has Vincent whack Neri! We find out that Grace (Dom's wife) had Vincent's baby. Dom wants Vince whacked and sides with Neri. But Neri's killed and so is Dom. We find outt hat Vicne wasn't PRETENDIGN! He knocked off Altoebllo, Gilday, Keinsizg, and Luchesi. And hired Mosca to kill Mike! Vincenw nted to take over! New pope abandons whole Vatican bank deal! Mike retires later dies leaving his shares to Anthony! Kay later dies. We find out Vicne planned to knock off Mike to marry Mary, but Mary died carryign his child! He killed Mosca to keep him quiet! Vince whacks Lupo! The Commision Case and Vincent is jailed! Anthony lives in Sicily performigng Opera until his fatehr dies!

1980-shortly after Mike's death!

Who opened blinds, killed hitmen in 1958? Was Fredo in? Was Rocco? What happened with Grace? Immobilire? Vatican? Pope? Santino? Victor? Easter 1980!

Vincent, Connie, Mike, (Cameo: Kay, Douglas), Anthony & Lola, Neri, Dom, Grace, B.J., Andrew

Scorsese.... Goodfellas was good!

The 80's!

Re: If a definitely final Godfather 4 was ever made,what plot would you like it to have ? #206404
06/10/02 02:45 AM
06/10/02 02:45 AM
undisclosed
canaveral6 Offline
Wiseguy
canaveral6  Offline
Wiseguy
undisclosed
The way I see it the best way would be to end it. Vincent seemed a lot like Dutch Schultz in the way of his temper. So he should end it like Dutch Schultz. Cause in the third one Vincent had no idea what he was doing. The business would just fall apart, and nearly everyone will trn on him. Ending it like Julius Caesar.
I think Martin Scorcese would do a good job of directing it.

"Fredo, you're my older brother, and I love you. But never take sides against the family again. Ever."
-Micheal Corleone-(The Godfather)
Re: If a definitely final Godfather 4 was ever made,what plot would you like it to have ? #206405
06/10/02 09:51 PM
06/10/02 09:51 PM
Upstate New York
Ricardo Offline
Underboss
Ricardo  Offline
Underboss
Upstate New York
Quote:
Originally posted by canaveral6:
The way I see it the best way would be to end it. Vincent seemed a lot like Dutch Schultz in the way of his temper. So he should end it like Dutch Schultz. Cause in the third one Vincent had no idea what he was doing. The business would just fall apart, and nearly everyone will trn on him. Ending it like Julius Caesar.
I think Martin Scorcese would do a good job of directing it.
Leave Vinny moaning..."Hey, Mary, remember the time bunnies jumped out of airplanes, and Big Poppa did a song with Smashing Pumpkins, Louie-Louie, LaMotta i'm a raging bull, but Boss why you hit Mary, you took my fish, buddo, wheres the oil, where's th eolives, the grass is greener on the other side, wher'es my dog, Mike, why Pete? grease, Swiss banker fuck, Al where's al, Mancini, Kahn, sticky, oranges in the sun, May flowers, winter apples, Dutch yay, Mancini, daddy, Tino, Casueway, Freddie, Johnny's necktie, Cuban mang, Napy Roots, Opera, brucia la garrote, they got me, canaries can fly, when pigs hav ehorns, where smy puerta, i need my computer, john where's john, ANdrew, Holy Father, pray to jehovah, hum-an-ah hay, jibberish, no not jibberish, Mariah, Slim SHady, please stand up, No Marshall, hats off on MTV, ounk Romanos, Commission, Hyman, son of abitch, frankie, where's willy, i need you momma, Jules, lucy goosey, Bastardo, you're nothign to me now, Veno, veno, Godfather, why you kiss my hand, stab me in the back, Dewey defeats Truman, Pope who, what, Let Jesus fuck you, Mary, Kay, como estas, bonjour, c'est la vie, vafanculo, que, no, no sugar, on the rocks, well done, can i get fires with that, sing for the momemnt, sugarhill, whats a nostra?"

Re: If a definitely final Godfather 4 was ever made,what plot would you like it to have ? #206406
06/28/02 09:44 PM
06/28/02 09:44 PM
naptown
Don Tony Montana Offline
Made Member
Don Tony Montana  Offline
Made Member
naptown
Quentin Tarantino could direct it.

Say hello to my little friend!
Re: If a definitely final Godfather 4 was ever made,what plot would you like it to have ? #206407
06/28/02 11:17 PM
06/28/02 11:17 PM
Georgia
TheIrishDon Offline
Made Member
TheIrishDon  Offline
Made Member
Georgia
If everyone thinks Godfather Part III sucks wouldn't it be good to make a part IV?... I think that would make sense... it could redeem itself...

The World is yours.
Re: If a definitely final Godfather 4 was ever made,what plot would you like it to have ? #206408
06/29/02 11:44 AM
06/29/02 11:44 AM
California

California
First of all, Welcome Irish Don!!

Not everyone thinks GF3 sucks, I don't and I know Snake liked it. However, I liked 1 & 11 much better. As much as we all loved GF movies, there are pros and cons. I don't think any of us want a GF4 made just for the sake of making one. However, in my opinion, if the script/producer/director/actors were right (that's a lot to ask, but not impossible) it could be done. I just would hate to see it become "old" and end up like some of these other series of sequels. :rolleyes: I always thought they should go back to the "young Vito" days, showing exactly how he got his power and his family life when he first came to America.

Re: If a definitely final Godfather 4 was ever made,what plot would you like it to have ? #206409
06/29/02 12:00 PM
06/29/02 12:00 PM
UK
Family Honour Offline
Underboss
Family Honour  Offline
Underboss
UK
The more I watch GF3 the more I appreciate it. A GF4 tho would wreck the 'trilogy'IE 3 films!!!

Surely tho we could have something like Godfather-the early years, or something!
Help me out I'm grasping at straws here
FH

Re: If a definitely final Godfather 4 was ever made,what plot would you like it to have ? #206410
06/29/02 12:12 PM
06/29/02 12:12 PM
California

California
Hi Family Honour,

Would it "quench our thirst" for a GF4, if they just made another mob movie with Pacino/DeNiro, maybe based on the life of a real life mob figure, and not have a sequel, but a whole new mob film???? That way, our favorite actors can be in them and they won't have to spin off of 3 other movies??? Of course, it would be hard to top the GF!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull