Hi Carol,

I am a long, long time reader of Mr. Puzo's books. I have everything he released with his real name (including The Runaway Summer...) and some of the stuff under his early pen name of Mario Cleri.

I just finished Six Graves To Munich (and saw the movie that came from it - A Time To Die - now THAT was funny!)and also have a couple of the old men's magazines he contributed to.

I actually really enjoyed Six Graves (immediatly thinking it would make a good movie untill I found out I was too late), his trademarks were all over it.

My question is this: Do you have any plans to release a compilation book with all the stories that Mario wrote as Mario Cleri? Even straight to paperback (that would seem fitting) it is something I'm sure all the die hard fans would like.

One more thing, as a young filmmaker, my dream project is Fools Die. The narrative is VERY untraditional which is probably why it has never been made into a movie. I think I've figured out how it can be done. I was wondering what is the status of the movie rights, and if they were in the control of the estate.

I'm sure they would be too much for me to buy, but hey, a guy needs goals in life!

Thanks, and stay well.

B.