GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (mustachepete, 1 invisible), 118 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,454
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,863
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,321
Posts1,058,511
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Gambinos Killed O.J.'s Wife LOL #1087715
04/13/24 11:32 PM
04/13/24 11:32 PM
B
BugsyM Offline OP
Made Member
BugsyM  Offline OP
B
Made Member

Re: Gambinos Killed O.J.'s Wife LOL [Re: BugsyM] #1087822
04/15/24 08:47 AM
04/15/24 08:47 AM
R
RushStreet Offline
Underboss
RushStreet  Offline
R
Underboss
As much as Id like to believe this Im pretty sure he acted alone that night.

Re: Gambinos Killed O.J.'s Wife LOL [Re: BugsyM] #1087832
04/15/24 11:27 AM
04/15/24 11:27 AM
J
jace Offline
Suspended
jace  Offline
Suspended
J
Underboss
Rush, why do you want to believe it? My opinion is to get ready for more of these type stories now that Simpson is dead. One conspiracy theory will follow another. The PI in the story is just trying to capitalize on the case IMO.

Re: Gambinos Killed O.J.'s Wife LOL [Re: jace] #1087833
04/15/24 11:38 AM
04/15/24 11:38 AM
R
RushStreet Offline
Underboss
RushStreet  Offline
R
Underboss
Originally Posted by jace
Rush, why do you want to believe it? My opinion is to get ready for more of these type stories now that Simpson is dead. One conspiracy theory will follow another. The PI in the story is just trying to capitalize on the case IMO.

Because I have a high interest in cases that are hits carried out by the Italian American mob. But this definitely was done by OJ and OJ alone and not the Gambinos or any other organized crime family.

Also lets be honest, if this was in fact done by the mob it would have been much cleaner and involved a gun. The Gambinos definitely wouldnt' have sent 4 guys to do the job either.

It would have one hitman and thats that. The evidence proved this was a rage killing done by the estranged husband of Nicole Brown Simpson.

Last edited by RushStreet; 04/15/24 11:42 AM.
Re: Gambinos Killed O.J.'s Wife LOL [Re: BugsyM] #1087838
04/15/24 12:30 PM
04/15/24 12:30 PM
R
RushStreet Offline
Underboss
RushStreet  Offline
R
Underboss
Now thinking about this hypothetical thing going on with OJ?

I firmly believe that even if he didn't kill his x wife, he would have been happy as can be thinking about how he would have done it himself. Therefore, he would have tried to make $$$ of her death in some way shape or form due to all the hate he had for her to begin with. He absolutely took pleasure in her death and that wouldn't have changed even if he was innocent.

Last edited by RushStreet; 04/15/24 12:31 PM.
Re: Gambinos Killed O.J.'s Wife LOL [Re: BugsyM] #1087855
04/15/24 05:03 PM
04/15/24 05:03 PM
Giacalone Offline
Underboss
Giacalone  Offline
Underboss
I'm still amazed that there are people out there who don't believe O.J. did it. The mountain of evidence against that man is probably higher than Everest. Not only that, but that mountain was so high that only a fraction of it made it to court lol

O.J. was a true nut when he was angry with Nicole. He would not only threaten her, but he also threatened some of her friends. He would hide in the bushes outside, slice her tires, call her from payphones and hangup

He was a murderer, but when his head was right, he was an ace. Helped a ton of youngsters at the prison he was at

But you had to play it cool, had to do it your way
Had to be a fool, had to throw it all away
Re: Gambinos Killed O.J.'s Wife LOL [Re: Giacalone] #1087856
04/15/24 05:05 PM
04/15/24 05:05 PM
R
RushStreet Offline
Underboss
RushStreet  Offline
R
Underboss
Originally Posted by Giacalone
I'm still amazed that there are people out there who don't believe O.J. did it. The mountain of evidence against that man is probably higher than Everest. Not only that, but that mountain was so high that only a fraction of it made it to court lol

O.J. was a true nut when he was angry with Nicole. He would not only threaten her, but he also threatened some of her friends. He would hide in the bushes outside, slice her tires, call her from payphones and hangup

He was a murderer, but when his head was right, he was an ace. Helped a ton of youngsters at the prison he was at

He was so obsessed with her that it drove him to insanity.

Re: Gambinos Killed O.J.'s Wife LOL [Re: RushStreet] #1087857
04/15/24 05:06 PM
04/15/24 05:06 PM
Giacalone Offline
Underboss
Giacalone  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted by RushStreet

He was so obsessed with her that it drove him to insanity.

Pretty much

Re: Gambinos Killed O.J.'s Wife LOL [Re: Giacalone] #1087889
04/15/24 07:56 PM
04/15/24 07:56 PM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

Classic case of "Femicide", which is today even a bigger problem as in those days.

"The king is dead, long live the king!"
Re: Gambinos Killed O.J.'s Wife LOL [Re: BugsyM] #1087913
04/15/24 10:05 PM
04/15/24 10:05 PM
212-n-305
CNote Offline
Brooklyn Bum
CNote  Offline
Brooklyn Bum
Underboss
212-n-305
I've been biting my tongue listening to the crap pile up on this thread. Anyone who watched the trial everyday, 30 years ago, like I did, and the 12 jurors, 3 of whom were white, and came to same conclusion in 3 hours of deliberation. The prosecution couldn't prove OJ did it, and that's the bottom line. Barry Scheck completely discredited Dennis Fung's sloppy collection techniques, failure to properly store collection samples, the LAPD crime lab, and the tainted blood samples. The time-line proposed by the prosecution was contradicted by 3 separate witnesses, 2 of which walked past Nicole's condo around 10:30 and said everything was quiet with no barking dog. Another male neighbor walking his dog, one street over from S. Bundy Dr, heard "Hey, hey, hey" in a male voice coming from NBS condo, with another male voice responding, and a metal gate shutting at 10:35 pm. This left 15 minutes for OJ to return home, clean up, and meet the limo driver at 10:50pm. OJ would have been covered in blood, yet no blood was found on the gas or brake pedals of his Ford Bronco, even though he had repeatedly stepped in pools of blood only trace evidence of blood was found. The incriminating blood samples, the blood on the socks found a the Rockingham estate and the blood drop on back gate of the condo on S Bundy Dr. were both contaminated with EDTA a preservative AND an anti-coagulant . When Marcia Clark tried to refute the edta evidence by claiming the contamination occurred from detergent on the sock or being already in OJ's system was refuted by the FBI agent who proved the edta was in the blood sample, and not the sock. Also, because edta is also an anti-coagulant, the level of edta in OJ's blood would have rendered him a hemophiliac. Finally, if your going to rest the foundation of your case on critical, sensitive, scientific and fragile evidence, then it is fundamental to ensure the pristine condition of said evidence. Otherwise the very foundation upon which rests the edifice your argument is undermined by the evidence your attempting to use.

Last edited by CNote; 04/15/24 10:18 PM.
Re: Gambinos Killed O.J.'s Wife LOL [Re: CNote] #1087916
04/15/24 11:57 PM
04/15/24 11:57 PM
R
RushStreet Offline
Underboss
RushStreet  Offline
R
Underboss
Originally Posted by CNote
I've been biting my tongue listening to the crap pile up on this thread. Anyone who watched the trial everyday, 30 years ago, like I did, and the 12 jurors, 3 of whom were white, and came to same conclusion in 3 hours of deliberation. The prosecution couldn't prove OJ did it, and that's the bottom line. Barry Scheck completely discredited Dennis Fung's sloppy collection techniques, failure to properly store collection samples, the LAPD crime lab, and the tainted blood samples. The time-line proposed by the prosecution was contradicted by 3 separate witnesses, 2 of which walked past Nicole's condo around 10:30 and said everything was quiet with no barking dog. Another male neighbor walking his dog, one street over from S. Bundy Dr, heard "Hey, hey, hey" in a male voice coming from NBS condo, with another male voice responding, and a metal gate shutting at 10:35 pm. This left 15 minutes for OJ to return home, clean up, and meet the limo driver at 10:50pm. OJ would have been covered in blood, yet no blood was found on the gas or brake pedals of his Ford Bronco, even though he had repeatedly stepped in pools of blood only trace evidence of blood was found. The incriminating blood samples, the blood on the socks found a the Rockingham estate and the blood drop on back gate of the condo on S Bundy Dr. were both contaminated with EDTA a preservative AND an anti-coagulant . When Marcia Clark tried to refute the edta evidence by claiming the contamination occurred from detergent on the sock or being already in OJ's system was refuted by the FBI agent who proved the edta was in the blood sample, and not the sock. Also, because edta is also an anti-coagulant, the level of edta in OJ's blood would have rendered him a hemophiliac. Finally, if your going to rest the foundation of your case on critical, sensitive, scientific and fragile evidence, then it is fundamental to ensure the pristine condition of said evidence. Otherwise the very foundation upon which rests the edifice your argument is undermined by the evidence your attempting to use.

If you look at the real evidence there was tons of blood in the Bronco. Also he changed his clothes before he got inside the Bronco. They were placed inside a bag. They also had 50 suspects originally and determined there was only one killer. Also on a scale where a minus 6 score indicates “borderline” deception, Simpson scored a dismal minus 20, showing “definite deception” in his answers to questions surrounding the June 12, 1994, killings of Nicole Brown Simpson and Ronald Goldman.

This was a premeditated murder and he knew exactly what he was doing.

Last edited by RushStreet; 04/16/24 01:15 AM.
Re: Gambinos Killed O.J.'s Wife LOL [Re: BugsyM] #1087920
04/16/24 03:21 AM
04/16/24 03:21 AM
212-n-305
CNote Offline
Brooklyn Bum
CNote  Offline
Brooklyn Bum
Underboss
212-n-305
Thats not entirely accurate according to this diagram listing all the blood sample locations. There were only trace amounts of mostly OJ 's blood with 2 swabs of Nicole's blood.in the Bronco.
http://law2.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials/Simpson/Dna.htm

Re: Gambinos Killed O.J.'s Wife LOL [Re: BugsyM] #1087934
04/16/24 10:56 AM
04/16/24 10:56 AM
J
jace Offline
Suspended
jace  Offline
Suspended
J
Underboss
Cnote has good points, i doubted the verdict after I looked at the evidence form the trial. The blood on the sock was shown to have been planted. I also know that as soon as OJ showed up the detectives put him in handcuffs, even though he had every right to be there. I think most people made up their minds as soon as her murder was announced.

Re: Gambinos Killed O.J.'s Wife LOL [Re: jace] #1087938
04/16/24 11:45 AM
04/16/24 11:45 AM
R
RushStreet Offline
Underboss
RushStreet  Offline
R
Underboss
Cnote has good points, i doubted the verdict after I looked at the evidence form the trial. The blood on the sock was shown to have been planted. I also know that as soon as OJ showed up the detectives put him in handcuffs, even though he had every right to be there. I think most people made up their minds as soon as her murder was announced.

The blood on the sock wasn't planted. Its not humanly possible to place blood on a sock the same way it was when they found it.

There is tons of evidence that wasn't even used in the trial which was a mistake on the Prosecutions part. They did a horrible job and lost that case due to poor decision making.

Last edited by RushStreet; 04/16/24 11:46 AM.
Re: Gambinos Killed O.J.'s Wife LOL [Re: RushStreet] #1088006
04/16/24 09:04 PM
04/16/24 09:04 PM
J
jace Offline
Suspended
jace  Offline
Suspended
J
Underboss

The blood on the sock wasn't planted. Its not humanly possible to place blood on a sock the same way it was when they found it.

There is tons of evidence that wasn't even used in the trial which was a mistake on the Prosecutions part. They did a horrible job and lost that case due to poor decision making.

They say it was proven. There was a drop on both sides of the sock, which at trail was shown to be impossible, since the book would have to pass through one side of a person's leg to the other side after a drop got on the sock. I don't know if Simpson did it or not, people are too dug in on the issue.

Re: Gambinos Killed O.J.'s Wife LOL [Re: BugsyM] #1088041
04/17/24 10:27 AM
04/17/24 10:27 AM
212-n-305
CNote Offline
Brooklyn Bum
CNote  Offline
Brooklyn Bum
Underboss
212-n-305
Good morning ladies and gentlemen, I really dislike coming on here and having conflict with condescending, mean spirited, people who talk down to you in attempts to make themselves feel more intelligent. I have enough conflict in life as it is, without having to turn to unsocial media for more. That being said I'll proceed with making the case for why Jason Simpson was Nicole's murderer, even though OJ Simpson was guilty, and the LAPD framed a guilty man for a murder he did not commit but attempted to cover up.

··· If the crime scene had been the horrific bloodbath described by media reports, why was it that such small amounts of blood were found in Simpson's Bronco?

·· ·If he had made his getaway from Nicole's condo and driven directly home to make certain he caught a scheduled late-night flight to Chicago, didn't it stand to reason that there would have been blood on the vehicle's gas pedal, brake or steering wheel?

·· ·Why, in the wall-to-wall beige carpeting inside Simpson's home, was there no blood left by a man who, just minutes earlier, had stabbed and killed two people?

The prosecution asserts that OJ soiled his socks by walking through his wife's blood. However, this was called into question by the defense and their experts. " Blood found on O.J. Simpson’s socks the day after his ex-wife’s murder was “transferred” - not spattered, a bloodstain expert testified Thursday, supporting a defense contention that police planted evidence against Simpson.
https://www.dallasobserver.com/news/oj-confidential-6406494

Herbert MacDonell, a former New York college professor and recognized expert on the “geometry of bloodstains,” told jurors that he used a stereo-microscope to analyze the bloodstains on one of the socks found in Simpson’s bedroom.

The bloodied socks are a crucial link tying Simpson to the June 12, 1994, stabbing deaths of Nicole Brown Simpson and Ronald Goldman. DNA tests have revealed that blood on the socks closely matches Nicole Simpson’s genetic type.

But MacDonell, showing photographic blow-ups that resembled abstract paintings, testified that the cross-hatching pattern of blood on the black sock fibers made it “very clear” that the blood “was not spattered” during a murder-scene struggle between Simpson and his ex-wife, as prosecutors contend.

Instead, MacDonell described the staining as a “classic … compression transfer,” most likely caused when the sock came in contact with a bloody surface.

“Would that be consistent with a smear as opposed to a spatter?” asked defense attorney Peter Neufeld, pressing the defense theory that police smeared Nicole Simpson’s blood on the socks to implicate her ex-husband in the murders.

“It’s not as consistent with a smear as it is just having blood on your hand or some object and touching it and pulling it away,” MacDonell said.

MacDonell also told of finding microscopic “balls” of blood adhered to the inside of the sock, opposite the main bloodstain - a finding that defense lawyers have said shows that the socks had been taken off before the staining occurred.

But Judge Lance Ito stopped MacDonell from giving jurors his opinion on “whether the ankle was in or outside the sock at the time” the sock was bloodied, in Neufeld’s words."
https://www.spokesman.com/stories/1995/jul/28/bloodstain-expert-boosts-oj-blood-on-socks-wasnt/
Also, when Ronald Goldman(RG) was murdered. He was murdered in an area under a tree, full of loose soil, that forensics technician Dennis Fung testified to observing. However, Fung didn't observe any of the soil, in the socks, on the floor of OJ's Bronco, in the foyer of the Rockingham estate or on the floor of OJ's bedroom, where the socks were located.

Attorney Alan Dershowitz, who represented Simpson during the trial stated" The prosecution's theory was very simple: mountain of evidence. How can you explain the blood on the glove, the blood on the socks, the blood on the floor, the blood on the gate? It was a circumstantial case with overwhelming evidence, and a case that the prosecution easily could have won if they hadn't made so many mistakes.

Number one, they relied on lies. They overstated their case. They planted evidence. They didn't have to, but they did. They put on a policeman who was a Nazi lover and a perjurer and an evidence planter. That made our day, as the defense. And the defense decided to do something very simple: put on only truthful expert witnesses; put on no one who was in any way really controversial.

So the defense presented a credible case, [and we were] able to show that the prosecution's case was full of lies. That doesn't mean that ultimate truth was on one side or the other, but the defense got the jury to focus on the lies of the prosecution rather than on the innocence or guilt of the defendant. …"
After Jason learned Nicole chose to go to Mezzaluna for dinner instead of his restaurant on his first night as head chef. He became enraged and called his father to vent. OJ tried to calm him down over the phone and after hanging up, decided to pass by Nicole's to make sure everything was OK. Instead he encountered Jason, at Nicole's, just after the murders. Jason gave OJ the glove to dispose of and went to his car parked nearby and left. OJ took the glove and went back to the Rockingham estate.

Below is a brief animation of how the murders occurred based on the injuries and locations of the bodies.

If you watched the video, you'll see where perpetrator strikes Nicole on the right side of her head with the hilt of the knife, causing her to strike a wall next to her, with the left side of her head, knocking her put immediately.

"8. Blunt force injury to head: On the right side of the scalp, 4 inches above the right external auditory canal there is a scalp bruise; this is revealed after postmortem shaving of the scalp. It measures 1 x 1 inches and is red-violet or purple in color. The skin is smooth, non-abraded or lacerated. Subsequent autopsy discloses fresh deep scalp hemorrhage and fresh dark red-purple subgaleal hemorrhage or bruising measuring 2 x 1 1/4 inches. Inferiorly the bruise extends to the superficial right temporal muscle. There is no associated skull fracture."
http://simpson.walraven.org/autop-nb.html

This knife was discovered in a storage locker rented by Jason Simpson that was abandoned when he failed to pay monthly charges. The butt of the hilt matches the wound on the right side of Nicole's head.

The area under the tree, where Ron Goldman(RG) was murdered, was a planter for a tree and was filled with loose dirt with was disturbed in the struggle as noted by Dennis Fung. However, no soil was discovered in OJ's Bronco, the Rockingham estate foyer or OJ's bedroom where the bloody socks were discovered. This was because it was actually Jason wearing the Bruno Maglis he had helped himself to previously. Jason was also wearing the gloves, one he removed to search for the wool cap which came off in the fight. He couldn't find the cap or the glove he removed in the darkness, and left both at the scene. OJ returned to the Rockingham estate where he lost the glove behind the bungalow where Kato Kaelin was staying and where Mark Fuhrman later discovered it, the rest is history.

O.J. Trial Focuses On Footprints Top Expert Says He Detected Second Set At Crime Scene
Henry C. Lee, perhaps the most prominent criminalist in the world, testified Tuesday that he detected a second set of footprints outside Nicole Brown Simpson’s condominium on Bundy Drive, where she and Ronald Goldman were slashed and stabbed to death, that could not have come from Bruno Magli shoes.

In testimony that held the jury and spectators transfixed, Lee, a native of China who speaks in halting English, told the jury that the imprints were on the walkway, on the envelope that contained Juditha Brown’s eyeglasses and on a piece of white paper near Goldman’s body that appeared in a crime-scene photograph but was not collected by police.

Lee said the second set of prints had a parallel-line pattern different from the grid-like pattern on the Bruno Magli prints identified by an FBI expert who testified earlier for the prosecution. The prosecution was unable to establish that Simpson owned such a pair of shoes.
https://www.spokesman.com/stories/1995/aug/23/oj-trial-focuses-on-footprints-top-expert-says-he/

Attached Files Screenshot_20240417_095526_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20240417_094919_Chrome.jpg
Re: Gambinos Killed O.J.'s Wife LOL [Re: BugsyM] #1088046
04/17/24 11:18 AM
04/17/24 11:18 AM
R
RushStreet Offline
Underboss
RushStreet  Offline
R
Underboss
OJ completely changed his story about what he was doing the night when the limo pulled up when he did his little tour of his house after he had been acquitted. He claims at that time that he was chipping golf balls on his lawn at 10 pm in the evening that's why when his limo driver said he saw a shadowy figure walk across the property it was O.J. going inside. But then when he was questioned when the murders first took place he said he overslept.

The guys guilty as fuck in my opinion, and the guy told Nicole numerous times he would kill her over the years, and physically abused her numerous times. You don't flee the police if you don't feel guilty and you for sure don't release a fuckin book to make $$$ that tells others how you would have killed your wife when she got slaughtered by someone else. You also don't give an interview where you are laughing your ass off describing the night in question. The guy was sick and twisted and a true psychopath.

Did he act alone? Now thats the question that is open to debate.

Giacolone what is your opinion on this?

Last edited by RushStreet; 04/17/24 11:25 AM.
Re: Gambinos Killed O.J.'s Wife LOL [Re: BugsyM] #1088049
04/17/24 11:24 AM
04/17/24 11:24 AM
J
jace Offline
Suspended
jace  Offline
Suspended
J
Underboss
CNote gives an intelligent and long detailed breakdown of the case, people answer 'He's guilty."

This kine is funny, because it makes no sense:
It amazes me that any of you are trying to justify that he's innocent.

Re: Gambinos Killed O.J.'s Wife LOL [Re: jace] #1088051
04/17/24 11:27 AM
04/17/24 11:27 AM
R
RushStreet Offline
Underboss
RushStreet  Offline
R
Underboss
CNote gives an intelligent and long detailed breakdown of the case, people answer 'He's guilty."

I am sorry to offend you here, but as a black man you really should just face the music that he did it. Stop playing the race card.

He was found guilty of it in court through the civil trial because the prosecution did their job that time around. He's dead and in hell now and he always will be a piece of fuckin shit.

Last edited by RushStreet; 04/17/24 11:28 AM.
Re: Gambinos Killed O.J.'s Wife LOL [Re: RushStreet] #1088055
04/17/24 11:36 AM
04/17/24 11:36 AM
J
jace Offline
Suspended
jace  Offline
Suspended
J
Underboss

I am sorry to offend you here, but as a black man you really should just face the music that he did it. Stop playing the race card.

He was found guilty of it in court through the civil trial because the prosecution did their job that time around. He's dead and in hell now and he always will be a piece of fuckin shit.

I'm White, not Black ., What is it that makes a person think anyone who even questions a verdict is Black or has an agenda?

Last edited by jace; 04/17/24 11:45 AM.
Re: Gambinos Killed O.J.'s Wife LOL [Re: BugsyM] #1088056
04/17/24 11:37 AM
04/17/24 11:37 AM
J
jace Offline
Suspended
jace  Offline
Suspended
J
Underboss
Also why do people go nuts over the OJ case? It's gets more volatile than discussing Trump.

Re: Gambinos Killed O.J.'s Wife LOL [Re: BugsyM] #1088067
04/17/24 12:53 PM
04/17/24 12:53 PM
212-n-305
CNote Offline
Brooklyn Bum
CNote  Offline
Brooklyn Bum
Underboss
212-n-305
People are perfectly entitled to their opinions, however they should be based on credible, verifiable, facts, not opinions. I never said OJ was innocent, I made the case that he didn't commit the 2 murders. OJ had osteoarthritis from playing in the NFL during the seventies before arthroscopic surgery had been perfected and had serious knee problems. He was examined by a LAPD doctor who discovered no bruising, abrasions and only a small incision on his finger, which witnesses testified wasn't present on his trip to Chicago. The LAPD removed the plumbing from OJ's bathroom and tested for blood and found none. They did a luminol scan on the foyer carpet and bedroom carpet and detected no blood.

Re: Gambinos Killed O.J.'s Wife LOL [Re: BugsyM] #1088068
04/17/24 01:03 PM
04/17/24 01:03 PM
212-n-305
CNote Offline
Brooklyn Bum
CNote  Offline
Brooklyn Bum
Underboss
212-n-305
I'm not black either, although I've worked with many while working at many Costco's in NYC and New Jersey. One of my proudest achievements in life is helping people to escape poverty and life in public housing projects. I've been to many scary housing projects in NYC giving rides home to co workers and being asked to share whatever food they could afford like fried fish and mac and cheese. Then coming down to a lobby full of straight up, hard-core, niggas, that wouldn't hesitate to take my life if I as so much as breathed the wrong way, believe that. Notice the pipe threads in my head, I'm not just a content creator.

Attached Files Screenshot_20240304_035402_Gallery.jpg
Re: Gambinos Killed O.J.'s Wife LOL [Re: RushStreet] #1088074
04/17/24 02:28 PM
04/17/24 02:28 PM
Giacalone Offline
Underboss
Giacalone  Offline
Underboss
OJ completely changed his story about what he was doing the night when the limo pulled up when he did his little tour of his house after he had been acquitted. He claims at that time that he was chipping golf balls on his lawn at 10 pm in the evening that's why when his limo driver said he saw a shadowy figure walk across the property it was O.J. going inside. But then when he was questioned when the murders first took place he said he overslept.

The guys guilty as fuck in my opinion, and the guy told Nicole numerous times he would kill her over the years, and physically abused her numerous times. You don't flee the police if you don't feel guilty and you for sure don't release a fuckin book to make $$$ that tells others how you would have killed your wife when she got slaughtered by someone else. You also don't give an interview where you are laughing your ass off describing the night in question. The guy was sick and twisted and a true psychopath.

Did he act alone? Now thats the question that is open to debate.

Giacolone what is your opinion on this?

I agree with you. Yeah, he told Alan Park that he overslept lol. Classic! And don't even get me started on the whole finger cut saga. That thing changed more times than I change my socks! (no pun) Seriously, there were like four or five versions of that story. And those folks calling it a "small incision"? Come on, that was a gusher! You don't leave a blood trail like that from just a scratch.

There was literally a path of blood leading from the Bronco right into the house. Like, how do you explain that away? Was that all planted too? And what about that glove Mark Fuhrman found that very morning? There is NO WAY he planted that. Why would he? They did not know if O.J. had an alibi or not! Plus, who's to say there isn't some random person's blood on that glove? This theory is mental.

Yeah, he definitely flew solo on this one. I mean, there's zilch evidence pointing to anyone else being involved. The Bruno Magli shoeprints DOMINATED that crime scene. Size 12, same size OJ wore, and we know for a fact that OJ owned Bruno Maglis. And get this, only 299 pairs were ever sold in the whole country! And we've got a snapshot of O.J. rocking those exact shoes!

O.J.'s reaction to those Bruno Magli pics? Pure gold! It was like watching someone caught red-handed, except it was more like caught red-footed! Haha!

Re: Gambinos Killed O.J.'s Wife LOL [Re: BugsyM] #1088075
04/17/24 02:57 PM
04/17/24 02:57 PM
Giacalone Offline
Underboss
Giacalone  Offline
Underboss
I'm not black either, although I've worked with many while working at many Costco's in NYC and New Jersey. One of my proudest achievements in life is helping people to escape poverty and life in public housing projects. I've been to many scary housing projects in NYC giving rides home to co workers and being asked to share whatever food they could afford like fried fish and mac and cheese. Then coming down to a lobby full of straight up, hard-core, niggas, that wouldn't hesitate to take my life if I as so much as breathed the wrong way, believe that. Notice the pipe threads in my head, I'm not just a content creator.

I'm sorry you went through that. Hope you were able to make a full recovery. Props to you for helping those in need. Me and my wife sometimes volunteer at the Skid Row soup kitchen in LA. We have a homeless problem like no other

Re: Gambinos Killed O.J.'s Wife LOL [Re: CNote] #1088088
04/17/24 05:48 PM
04/17/24 05:48 PM
R
RushStreet Offline
Underboss
RushStreet  Offline
R
Underboss

Why did they do that to you? Did they just attack you because of being white? What was their motivation?

I am deeply sorry you went through that. You are an extremely tough human being that is for sure!

Re: Gambinos Killed O.J.'s Wife LOL [Re: BugsyM] #1088090
04/17/24 06:27 PM
04/17/24 06:27 PM
212-n-305
CNote Offline
Brooklyn Bum
CNote  Offline
Brooklyn Bum
Underboss
212-n-305
Thanks for your compassion fellas. Like they said in Goodfellas. "Sometimes you gotta take a beating." lucky for me, my head is like a rock and I survived two skull fractures. No, it wasn't the the guys from the hood, I insulted a con and turned my back on him. Big mistake.

Re: Gambinos Killed O.J.'s Wife LOL [Re: CNote] #1088097
04/17/24 07:29 PM
04/17/24 07:29 PM
R
RushStreet Offline
Underboss
RushStreet  Offline
R
Underboss
Thanks for your compassion fellas. Like they said in Goodfellas. "Sometimes you gotta take a beating." lucky for me, my head is like a rock and I survived two skull fractures. No, it wasn't the the guys from the hood, I insulted a con and turned my back on him. Big mistake.

Wow!!! Where did it occur?

Glad you are ok!!!!

Re: Gambinos Killed O.J.'s Wife LOL [Re: BugsyM] #1088124
04/17/24 10:06 PM
04/17/24 10:06 PM
212-n-305
CNote Offline
Brooklyn Bum
CNote  Offline
Brooklyn Bum
Underboss
212-n-305
Why, on the cold cobblestone streets of Carroll Gardens, Brooklyn of course. Only blocks away from where the likes of Frankie Ioele, Al Capone, Albert Anastasia, Joe Gallo and Gaspipe Casso once roamed.

Re: Gambinos Killed O.J.'s Wife LOL [Re: CNote] #1088125
04/17/24 10:57 PM
04/17/24 10:57 PM
R
RushStreet Offline
Underboss
RushStreet  Offline
R
Underboss
Why, on the cold cobblestone streets of Carroll Gardens, Brooklyn of course. Only blocks away from where the likes of Frankie Ioele, Al Capone, Albert Anastasia, Joe Gallo and Gaspipe Casso once roamed.

So a mob guy did that to you?

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull