GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 234 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,445
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,848
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,508
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,309
Posts1,058,386
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Danielle not Danielle? #1067110
08/18/23 11:42 PM
08/18/23 11:42 PM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline OP
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline OP
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
Did anyone know they had a different Danielle show up in the scene where Adriana meets her in the department store for the first time? It was originally Fairuza Balk who played the scene and it actually aired but she only could do one episode and they changed it to the Danielle we know today. I had no idea until today lol

Re: Danielle not Danielle? [Re: dixiemafia] #1067134
08/19/23 11:32 AM
08/19/23 11:32 AM
G
Goldy Offline
Made Member
Goldy  Offline
G
Made Member
Yes, the episode aired once before they aired the repeats with the other actress. I actually still have that one time episode on VHS from when I was taping the show as it was airing. There's a very low quality clip on YT. She was in two scenes, the one where she's called into the office of the FBI to be told she's going undercover and the scene at the end where she befriends Adriana in the mall. She got fired from the show, they've never disclosed the reasoning, but on the Talking Sopranos show they claim that she was originally only going to be in those two scenes and never seen again. Which makes absolutely zero sense. What would have been the point then?

The new actress they got to play that role was a much better choice, the character was meant to be attractive, Balk is very odd looking. Chrissy wouldn't have went for that, lol.

Re: Danielle not Danielle? [Re: Goldy] #1067212
08/20/23 04:56 PM
08/20/23 04:56 PM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline OP
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline OP
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama
Originally Posted by Goldy
Yes, the episode aired once before they aired the repeats with the other actress. I actually still have that one time episode on VHS from when I was taping the show as it was airing. There's a very low quality clip on YT. She was in two scenes, the one where she's called into the office of the FBI to be told she's going undercover and the scene at the end where she befriends Adriana in the mall. She got fired from the show, they've never disclosed the reasoning, but on the Talking Sopranos show they claim that she was originally only going to be in those two scenes and never seen again. Which makes absolutely zero sense. What would have been the point then?

The new actress they got to play that role was a much better choice, the character was meant to be attractive, Balk is very odd looking. Chrissy wouldn't have went for that, lol.

Agreed, the latter Danielle was much better. That’s how I learned about the clip was from Talking Sopranos, I’m going through all of them as I had no idea it existed while Covid hit.

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull