GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 133 guests, and 13 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,657
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,184
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,518
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,389
Posts1,059,910
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: The Mobs biggest psychopaths. [Re: MafiaStudent] #1067126
08/19/23 07:44 AM
08/19/23 07:44 AM
S
Sullycantwell Offline
Made Member
Sullycantwell  Offline
S
Made Member
Originally Posted by MafiaStudent
Originally Posted by Sullycantwell
No point in arguing, I’m not westside (though I talk to him relatively frequently) or mafia 101, but it seems you already made up your mind that I’m one or both of them.

Did you and your buddy "westside" come up with this together? Amazes me "your friend" can't keep us out of his mouth. Also 7 hours ago??? Interesting...so I'm also going to add "bn" to the list of your aliases since we both know "bn" is the one who claims everyone is stealing his "FBI Files." Very classy post, btw. You should be proud of yourself.

(p.s. I would respond to this directly on Reddit but "westside" has me blocked. In fact, the moderators of the subreddit have me blocked as a whole so I can't comment or post at all- no surprise considering where the moderators come from.)

Look at what Westside posts on Reddit compared to my posts. He is way more knowledgeable than me, I mainly focus on the early mafia, he is more 1963-‘90s (from what I can see). You don’t think it’s possible multiple people have a problem with your website? you guys literally can’t take criticism. NYMafia and TD have agreed with you in the past so I’ll just add those to your list of aliases.

Re: The Mobs biggest psychopaths. [Re: RushStreet] #1067137
08/19/23 12:03 PM
08/19/23 12:03 PM
M
MafiaStudent Offline
MafiaStudent  Offline

M
Underboss
x

Attached Files Screenshot 2023-08-18 223114.png
Re: The Mobs biggest psychopaths. [Re: MafiaStudent] #1067138
08/19/23 12:49 PM
08/19/23 12:49 PM
S
Sullycantwell Offline
Made Member
Sullycantwell  Offline
S
Made Member
x

You already posted this, what’s your point?

Re: The Mobs biggest psychopaths. [Re: RushStreet] #1067144
08/19/23 04:24 PM
08/19/23 04:24 PM
Underground
Toodoped Offline
Murder Ink
Toodoped  Offline
Murder Ink
Underboss
Underground
Wow we are famous!!! lol These guys are obviously obsessed with us and cant handle the truth lol From my own experience, being one of the most hated individuals instantly gives you the "gift" of famousness and also gives you the number of people or followers who in turn will completely understand your projects and theories, which are always backed up by evidences. As I already said, its quite sad to see these junkies trolling every thread around here because of jealousy or some personal issues. And these guys called themselves "credible researchers"?! Again, as I already said....fuck outta here Eric_Can_Suck_Dick_Well lol

He who can never endure the bad will never see the good
Re: The Mobs biggest psychopaths. [Re: MafiaStudent] #1067148
08/19/23 05:44 PM
08/19/23 05:44 PM
N
NYMafia Offline
NYMafia  Offline

N

x

Yeah, ain't no doubt about it, they're a real classy bunch of guys...real gentlemen. Each and every one of them! LOL

Attached Files Screenshot 2023-08-18 223114.png
Last edited by NYMafia; 08/19/23 05:52 PM.
Re: The Mobs biggest psychopaths. [Re: RushStreet] #1067151
08/19/23 06:16 PM
08/19/23 06:16 PM
S
Sullycantwell Offline
Made Member
Sullycantwell  Offline
S
Made Member
Quick recap:

Thread begins:
People begin GUESSING who’s the biggest psychopath

Someone asks is El Chapo a psychopath, I then respond saying we don’t know, unless there’s a psychiatric report or something similar and for many of these guys there isn’t evidence. Murderers?psychopath always.

I think get called out for my El Chapo comment because I’m too technical.

Then TD calls me out for making a comment that ALL murderers who dismembered people were sane, I never said this. He also says I’m apart of “the junkie crew.”

Then Mafia student calls me Westside and Mafia101 because all three of us have a problem with their “world class research”

And now TD is just insulting me, again calling me B, who I’m not.

Then NYMafia joins in with the same screenshot

But this is the best forum lol

Re: The Mobs biggest psychopaths. [Re: RushStreet] #1067234
08/20/23 10:45 PM
08/20/23 10:45 PM
R
RushStreet Offline OP
Underboss
RushStreet  Offline OP
R
Underboss
Angelo LaPietra was crazier than Mad Sam. Just so you know.

Re: The Mobs biggest psychopaths. [Re: RushStreet] #1067243
08/21/23 04:36 AM
08/21/23 04:36 AM
N
NYMafia Offline
NYMafia  Offline

N

Originally Posted by RushStreet

And much deadlier also...he just operated quickly as opposed to Mad Sam who was a loudmouth.

Re: The Mobs biggest psychopaths. [Re: NYMafia] #1067257
08/21/23 08:02 AM
08/21/23 08:02 AM
R
RushStreet Offline OP
Underboss
RushStreet  Offline OP
R
Underboss
Originally Posted by NYMafia

And much deadlier also...he just operated quickly as opposed to Mad Sam who was a loudmouth.

Angelos body count is just an insane number. Back then there was no DNA so it was much different.

Last edited by RushStreet; 08/21/23 08:03 AM.
Re: The Mobs biggest psychopaths. [Re: RushStreet] #1067258
08/21/23 08:24 AM
08/21/23 08:24 AM
Underground
Toodoped Offline
Murder Ink
Toodoped  Offline
Murder Ink
Underboss
Underground
Do you guys know from where LaPietra's nickname "The Hook" really originated from?

It comes from the situation in which LaPietra was able to "hook" many victims on juice since he was one of the most lucrative loan sharks under Buccieri and Torello. The most gruesome murder in which LaPietra was allegedly involved in was the one on a Latin operator during the days when the Outfit was taking over the bolita racket or during the late 1950's, and there were no "hooks" involved in the hit. LaPietra's bosses Buccieri and Torello together with Mad Sam were the ones who placed Action Jackson on a hook which went through his anal hole, while torturing him in many different ways.

Re: The Mobs biggest psychopaths. [Re: Toodoped] #1067260
08/21/23 08:33 AM
08/21/23 08:33 AM
R
RushStreet Offline OP
Underboss
RushStreet  Offline OP
R
Underboss
Originally Posted by Toodoped
Do you guys know from where LaPietra's nickname "The Hook" really originated from?

It comes from the situation in which LaPietra was able to "hook" many victims on juice since he was one of the biggest loan sharks under Buccieri and Torello. The most gruesome murder in which LaPietra was allegedly involved in was the one on a Latin operator during the days when the Outfit was taking over the bolita racket or during the late 1950's, and there were no "hooks" involved in the hit. LaPietra's bosses Buccieri and Torello together with Mad Sam were the ones who placed Action Jackson on a hook which went through his anal hole, while torturing him in many different ways.

He also used to have his men cut the eyelids off of people during interrogations. Also he skinned people like a deer. Im not making that up.

Last edited by RushStreet; 08/21/23 08:34 AM.
Re: The Mobs biggest psychopaths. [Re: RushStreet] #1067261
08/21/23 08:52 AM
08/21/23 08:52 AM
Underground
Toodoped Offline
Murder Ink
Toodoped  Offline
Murder Ink
Underboss
Underground

It comes from the situation in which LaPietra was able to "hook" many victims on juice since he was one of the biggest loan sharks under Buccieri and Torello. The most gruesome murder in which LaPietra was allegedly involved in was the one on a Latin operator during the days when the Outfit was taking over the bolita racket or during the late 1950's, and there were no "hooks" involved in the hit. LaPietra's bosses Buccieri and Torello together with Mad Sam were the ones who placed Action Jackson on a hook which went through his anal hole, while torturing him in many different ways.

He also used to have his men cut the eyelids off of people during interrogations. Also he skinned people like a deer. Im not making that up.

I understand what you're saying. In 1958 Santiago Gonzales was tortured by the Cicero/Chinatown crew (including LaPietra) for few days. Later when his body was found, the autopsy showed that he was brutally beaten, slashed, stabbed, and gutted so severely that his intestines spilled out of his body. But still, I believe that LaPietra was on second or third place after DeStefano. When he was younger, Ricca also allegedly cut off the head, both arms and legs from one victim and placed his torso in a suitcase but that doesnt make him a bigger psycho than DeStefano. Chuck Nicoletti was allegedly eating pasta when the victim's eye popped out because Spilotro placed his head in a vice.

In fact, its not just about the style of murders but instead, its also about the way these guys acted in front of the public and their accomplices. Theres not even one evidence regarding Ricca or LaPietra yelling at the press and showing surgical scars, or counting money. Or forcing their wives to have sex with some stranger under a gunpoint or telling people that their lives are going to be gift for Satan lol. Or raping some random girl in front of many people in some bar. Even Accardo had the type of anger within when he publicly yelled "Fuck you" at legendary Chicago reporter Sandy Smith who in turn was accompanied by at least of dozen other journalists, while Ricca was a gentleman since day one and always answered polite.

All of those guys were killers in their own right and all of them had certain "signatures" while doing it, but Mad Sam managed to breach even that "border" and many other.

Re: The Mobs biggest psychopaths. [Re: RushStreet] #1067269
08/21/23 12:08 PM
08/21/23 12:08 PM
J
jace Offline
Underboss
jace  Offline
J
Underboss

You are not making it up, but it was probably made up by LE and reporters.

Re: The Mobs biggest psychopaths. [Re: jace] #1067280
08/21/23 02:58 PM
08/21/23 02:58 PM
R
RushStreet Offline OP
Underboss
RushStreet  Offline OP
R
Underboss
Originally Posted by jace

You are not making it up, but it was probably made up by LE and reporters.

Actually neither. My best friend worked for him.

Re: The Mobs biggest psychopaths. [Re: RushStreet] #1067337
08/22/23 01:38 AM
08/22/23 01:38 AM
N
NYMafia Offline
NYMafia  Offline

N

With both of these guys, we're talking about the lowest of the low...and its scraping the bottom of the barrel as far as morality or any type of conscience here, whatsoever. Both LaPietra and DeStefano were two real POS.

Last edited by NYMafia; 08/22/23 01:39 AM.
Re: The Mobs biggest psychopaths. [Re: NYMafia] #1067343
08/22/23 02:43 AM
08/22/23 02:43 AM
Underground
Toodoped Offline
Murder Ink
Toodoped  Offline
Murder Ink
Underboss
Underground
With both of these guys, we're talking about the lowest of the low...and its scraping the bottom of the barrel as far as morality or any type of conscience here, whatsoever. Both LaPietra and DeStefano were two real POS.

Nicely said.

Btw we also must not forget the two Outfit psychopathic killers who executed the gruesome murder of Nick Circella's “goomar” Estelle Carey.

The killers first started to stab Estelle with an ice pick several times. Than they broke her jaw, cut her with a knife and also burned her with an electric iron. In the end the killers poured flammable liquid on her legs and set them on fire. The poor girl was screaming so hard that her heart immediately stopped from the pain and so she died. They burned her alive. When to cops came to the crime scene they were stunned. They found the smoldering corpse in the dinning room of the young redhead girl in a very horrid state.

Some sources say that the two killers were allegedy Battaglia and Caifano but theres not enough evidences to support this claim. Other sources say that Battaglias associate Thomas Stapleton was allegedly the third killer or the guy who lured Carey to her demise.

Re: The Mobs biggest psychopaths. [Re: Toodoped] #1067347
08/22/23 07:38 AM
08/22/23 07:38 AM
N
NYMafia Offline
NYMafia  Offline

N

Nicely said.

Btw we also must not forget the two Outfit psychopathic killers who executed the gruesome murder of Nick Circella's “goomar” Estelle Carey.

The killers first started to stab Estelle with an ice pick several times. Than they broke her jaw, cut her with a knife and also burned her with an electric iron. In the end the killers poured flammable liquid on her legs and set them on fire. The poor girl was screaming so hard that her heart immediately stopped from the pain and so she died. They burned her alive. When to cops came to the crime scene they were stunned. They found the smoldering corpse in the dinning room of the young redhead girl in a very horrid state.

Some sources say that the two killers were allegedy Battaglia and Caifano but theres not enough evidences to support this claim. Other sources say that Battaglias associate Thomas Stapleton was allegedly the third killer or the guy who lured Carey to her demise.

Yeah, what you just described sounds like a massacre. One that the killers had to be depraved to even participate in. Horrible.

Last edited by NYMafia; 08/22/23 07:50 AM.
Re: The Mobs biggest psychopaths. [Re: RushStreet] #1067350
08/22/23 07:45 AM
08/22/23 07:45 AM
R
RushStreet Offline OP
Underboss
RushStreet  Offline OP
R
Underboss
Back in the day LaPietra had so many connections in Chicago Politics and police that if he didnt like you and say shot you in the head because you crossed him the wrong way well they would make your body disappear and thats as far as it would go. Everyone feared him. The guys from the neighborhood referred to him as Satan himself.

Last edited by RushStreet; 08/22/23 07:48 AM.
Re: The Mobs biggest psychopaths. [Re: RushStreet] #1067351
08/22/23 07:50 AM
08/22/23 07:50 AM
N
NYMafia Offline
NYMafia  Offline

N

Back in the day LaPietra had so many connections in Chicago Politics and police that if he didnt like you and say shot you in the head because you crossed him the wrong way well they would make your body disappear and thats as far as it would go. Everyone feared him. The guys from the neighborhood referred to him as Satan himself.

No doubt!

Re: The Mobs biggest psychopaths. [Re: NYMafia] #1067352
08/22/23 08:09 AM
08/22/23 08:09 AM
R
RushStreet Offline OP
Underboss
RushStreet  Offline OP
R
Underboss

No doubt!

When my friend was in his early 20s he would wash cars for the local mobsters in the neighborhood. Him and his good friend ran a detailing business. So one day hes at the Italian club and Angelo is there. Angelo calls him over and talks to him about a guy who my friend was very upset with that day. He tells my buddy "well heres what you do. Get a hammer because it doesn't make noise and catch him when he's alone. They wont ever know anything and we will take care of the rest."

Re: The Mobs biggest psychopaths. [Re: RushStreet] #1067443
08/23/23 02:47 AM
08/23/23 02:47 AM
Underground
Toodoped Offline
Murder Ink
Toodoped  Offline
Murder Ink
Underboss
Underground
Back in the day LaPietra had so many connections in Chicago Politics and police

LaPietra inherited or had many political and police contacts because of his association with the old Chinatown and South Side faction under Alex, Marcy and Fred Roti.

You see, by the mid or late 1960s, the original South Side crew was diminishing because back in 1957 Roti Sr died, followed by Frank Ferraro in 1964 and Murray Humphreys in 1965. At the same time, Ferraros and Alexs prime lieutenant Louie Tornabene was shelved, followed by other prime guy Louie Briatta who in turn retired because of serious health issues.

Thats why Alex allegedly reached out to one of the West Side capos Fiore Buccieri and they both arranged a meeting in New Mexico. Alex wanted for Buccieri to "borrow" him few collectors regarding Alexs operations in the Loop and Near South Side, and so the Gearis father and son became Alexs new collectors and the Buccieri crew took their cut.

On top of that, by the mid and late 60s, because of all of the pressure of the goverment and the arrests of the Outfits bosses, this forced Alex to temporary close down most of his ops and that was the main point in which the Buccieris began to further spread their ops around the South Side. In 73 Buccieri died and was succeeded by Torello who in turn had both Ferriola and LaPietra regarding the day-to-day ops.

So the only guys who remained from the original South Side faction at the time were Outfit or Chinatown capo Skids Caruso and his crew, Gus Alex together with the connection guys from the First Ward Marcy and Fred Roti, followed by the Lenny Patrick crew and in the end, Pierce and Kruse who during the early and mid 1970s lost most of their ops and acted as bagmen and messengers for Alex and the rest of the top bosses such Accardo and Aiuppa.

By 1976/77 both Pierce and Kruse died from natural causes, followed by Skids Caruso who in turn completely retired from the Outfit, allegedly because of serious health issues. That was the end of the original South Side mob.

Thats when Torello gave LaPietra the green light to take over the Chinatown area and inherited all of Carusos crew members. This means that former West Side capo Turk Torello became the new representative for the "new" South Side faction, with LaPietra as his new capo in Chinatown, followed by Ferriola in Cicero, followed by the connection guys from the First Ward Marcy and Roti, while Alex already received higher position on the Outfits high council. Thats why many investigators at the time thought that Torello was the new candidate for the boss position.

When Torello died in 1979, story goes that there was allegedly some type of conflict between Ferriola and LaPietra regarding the late Torellos position as main South Side rep on the Outfits board of directors. It seems that LaPietra won the conflict and received Torellos former position, thus inheriting the old "connection guys" crew together with all of their political and police contacts.

Re: The Mobs biggest psychopaths. [Re: RushStreet] #1067452
08/23/23 06:49 AM
08/23/23 06:49 AM
Houston
L
Liggio Offline
Underboss
Liggio  Offline
L
Underboss
Houston
Wow, and these days they can't even fix a parking ticket.

Re: The Mobs biggest psychopaths. [Re: Liggio] #1067453
08/23/23 06:57 AM
08/23/23 06:57 AM
Underground
Toodoped Offline
Murder Ink
Toodoped  Offline
Murder Ink
Underboss
Underground
Originally Posted by Liggio
Wow, and these days they can't even fix a parking ticket.

Thats right but on the other hand, by the mid 2010s they still received legitimate and quite lucrative contracts, mainly through the firms or companies of their sons and daughters, including other relatives.

Re: The Mobs biggest psychopaths. [Re: RushStreet] #1067454
08/23/23 06:58 AM
08/23/23 06:58 AM
Houston
L
Liggio Offline
Underboss
Liggio  Offline
L
Underboss
Houston
Thanks Topo, I didn’t realize that.

Re: The Mobs biggest psychopaths. [Re: Liggio] #1067455
08/23/23 07:04 AM
08/23/23 07:04 AM
Underground
Toodoped Offline
Murder Ink
Toodoped  Offline
Murder Ink
Underboss
Underground
Originally Posted by Liggio
Thanks Topo, I didn’t realize that.

You're welcome.

Re: The Mobs biggest psychopaths. [Re: RushStreet] #1067596
08/25/23 05:31 AM
08/25/23 05:31 AM
Underground
Toodoped Offline
Murder Ink
Toodoped  Offline
Murder Ink
Underboss
Underground
Btw, did you guys ever heard of Thomas Durso? This guy was similar to Richard Cain, meaning he was also a corrupt cop and detective who operated under the auspices of the Chicago Outfit, although I personally dont think he was a made member but you can never tell with these guys?!

Durso had one associate who in turn was an Outfit guy and enforcer, known as Mike Gragano. It seems that besides fixing cases, beating people up or even murder, one of the prime rackets was the narcotics trade. Some sources say that the old Grand Avenue crew financed their dope deals mainly through Mad Sam DeStefano and possibly Chuck Nicoletti and Tony Spilotro. Story goes that the actual runners for Durso and Gargano were Tony Moschiano, John Generella, Pete Fabbri and Leonard Fiorenzo.

Besides that, records show that both Durso and Gargano were not much different from DeStefano, meaning these guys were also real psychos.

For example, along the way some kind of “bad blood” occurred between Durso and his prime dope dealer Tony Moschiano. So one day, Durso, Gargano and Leonard Fiorenzo went to Lupe's rooming house, where they were greeted by Lupe's landlady Nancy Bourne. They entered violently, and Gargano remained downstairs holding a pistol on Fiorenzo head and also a man who roomed in the building, while Durso and Mrs. Bourne went upstairs to Lupe's room. When Durso saw that the room was empty, he knocked Mrs. Bourne down, whereupon he drew a pistol and screamed at her to get up. The poor old woman said that she had recently broken her back and couldn't get up, whereupon Durso swore that he would break her back again and would blow her head off if she didn't get up. He then forced Mrs. Bourne downstairs and forced her to phone Moschiano and when someone answered the call, Durso grabbed the phone from Mrs. Bourne and told whoever was on the other side to have Moschiano on the street within ten minutes or someone would be hurt.

The person on the other side arranged for them to meet and so Durso sent for Gargano to get Moschiano. After their arrival, Moschiano and Fiorenzo were handcuffed together and taken from the Bourne home. After a dozen of kicks, cuts and cigarette burnings, both were released with the understanding that Moschiano was given a second chance.

The situation got worse when few days later both Fiorenzo and Moschiano were arrested by narcotics agents and were taken into custody. They were kept for six days until both of them broke and spilled the beans. So on January 21, 1964, shortly after Mochiano’s and Fiorenzo's release from custody, they contacted Durso and arranged a meeting at some local restaurant. An hour later, Durso only met with Fiorenzo, who in turn explained to him that he and Moschiano were arrested for some alleged petty theft and were confined for six days. Suddenly the temperature in the joint went very high when Fiorenzo also informed Durso about the alleged robbery of the hotel room where the narcotics were kept, while they were in custody. Strangely, Durso looked very calmed and told Fiorenzo to go and pick up Moschiano and later to stop by at Durso’s suburban home.

When the duo arrived at the place, they parked their car in the garage where they were greeted both by Durso and Gargano. During their conversation, Moschiano assured Durso that he still had the money, along with other money from sales of narcotics, which he would’ve deliver to him but the thing was that he, meaning Mosciano had the opportunity to make a kilogram sale of heroin and that he would make up for the missing money and missing narcotics from the proceeds of the previous sale. Durso stated that he was not going to fall for that and suddenly, fuelled by murderous rage, he pulled out a hunting knife and started stabbing Moschiano to death right there in the garage.

With his hands covered in blood, Durso turned to Fiorenzo, who by now was peeing in his pants, and told him "I want you to look at this. This is what happens to stool pigeons and people that short me." He then told Fiorenzo that he would give him the break of his life and let him go, and if anyone in the neighbourhood asked about Moschiano, he was to say that he did pick him up but that he dropped him off two or three blocks from the point where he had picked him up.

On February 2, 1964, both Durso and Gargano were arrested on charges for transporting and selling narcotics, but not for the murder of Moschiano since there was no body or any other evidence regarding the slaying. But more than two months later, Moschiano’s dead body popped up in the Des Plaines River, with his hands handcuffed, rags stuffed in his mouth, his throat cut from ear to ear, and with numerous stabbings in the stomach. Besides that, it was then when the feds caught a real break. In no time, both Durso and Gargano were taken to trial, and during the “show”, the defence was destroyed by the testimonies of Fiorenzo, including Mrs. Bourne. In the end, in November, 1964, both defendants were sentenced from 100 to 150 years in prison.

Re: The Mobs biggest psychopaths. [Re: RushStreet] #1074021
11/05/23 09:35 AM
11/05/23 09:35 AM
M
MidnightinDystopia Offline
Wiseguy
MidnightinDystopia  Offline
M
Wiseguy
The Iceman killed between 5 and 6 people.

Re: The Mobs biggest psychopaths. [Re: MidnightinDystopia] #1074022
11/05/23 09:46 AM
11/05/23 09:46 AM
N
NYMafia Offline
NYMafia  Offline

N

Originally Posted by MidnightinDystopia
The Iceman killed between 5 and 6 people.

The so-called "Iceman" was a phony. He lied about many things, not the least of which was his alleged connection to mob guys.

Re: The Mobs biggest psychopaths. [Re: RushStreet] #1077072
12/14/23 05:56 PM
12/14/23 05:56 PM
R
RushStreet Offline OP
Underboss
RushStreet  Offline OP
R
Underboss
Stefano used to put people in meat grinders while they were still alive? Is this true?

Re: The Mobs biggest psychopaths. [Re: RushStreet] #1077109
12/15/23 06:48 AM
12/15/23 06:48 AM
Underground
Toodoped Offline
Murder Ink
Toodoped  Offline
Murder Ink
Underboss
Underground
Stefano used to put people in meat grinders while they were still alive? Is this true?

Im not sure but I think similar info came from Outfit associate and informer Charles Crimaldi, although I think he said that DeStefano was putting already dead victims through a meat grinder. On the other hand, most of DeStefanos victims were always found by the cops with signs of brutal torture, so I personally never came across a statement regarding some of DeStefanos victims being found in the form of minced meat, although you cannot be 100% sure.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull