GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (2 invisible), 243 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
Happy birthday Tommasino Neri.
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,438
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,840
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,508
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,307
Posts1,058,340
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Re: Puglian Organized Crime [Re: Hollander] #1059486
05/17/23 08:55 AM
05/17/23 08:55 AM
M
m2w Offline
Underboss
m2w  Offline
M
Underboss
Originally Posted by Hollander
Originally Posted by m2w
Lecce, 16 arrests in the Politi clan of the Sacra Corona Unita

Sacra Corona Unita in Lecce, the Ros arrested 16 people, investigated for various reasons for mafia-type association, aimed at drug trafficking, extortion, robbery and fraudulent transfer of values, use of money, goods or utilities of illicit origin aggravated ex article 416 bis of the penal code. According to the investigators they would also have had relations with the 'Ndrangheta.

Like I said I wouldn't count the SCU out yet.

very difficult to eradicate the mafia-type groups, there have been continuous blitzes since the early 90s and they are still active

Re: Puglian Organized Crime [Re: Hollander] #1059848
05/20/23 08:28 PM
05/20/23 08:28 PM
H
Hollander Offline OP
Hollander  Offline OP
H

Foggiano boss killed in the street. He had escaped an ambush 24 years ago
Salvatore Prencipe was 59 years old and was considered a leading member of the Trisciuoglio-Prencipe-Tolonese clan, one of the batteries of the Foggiana Society.

May 20, 2023

AGI - Murder this evening in Foggia where 59-year-old Salvatore Prencipe was killed , believed to be a leading member of the Trisciuoglio-Prencipe-Tolonese clan, one of the batteries of the Foggiana Society. The ambush took place around 9 pm in Viale Kennedy, in the Cep district on the outskirts of Foggia .

Salvatore Prencipe had miraculously escaped a fatal ambush 24 years ago in which an innocent man died. It was September 21, 1999, when two killers shot wildly in the Elia bar in Foggia to hit the emerging boss while he was in the company of other exponents of Foggia organized crime. However, the bullets killed an innocent Matteo Di Candia, 62, a pensioner who was celebrating his name day with some friends. The police are investigating the murder.

"The king is dead, long live the king!"
Re: Puglian Organized Crime [Re: Hollander] #1059849
05/20/23 08:42 PM
05/20/23 08:42 PM
H
Hollander Offline OP
Hollander  Offline OP
H

Salvatore Prencipe alias "Quick Foot", after his involvement in numerous anti-mafia operations between the 1990s and early 2000s, seemed to be out of the loop but evidently someone didn't think so.

Re: Puglian Organized Crime [Re: Hollander] #1059883
05/21/23 03:31 PM
05/21/23 03:31 PM
M
m2w Offline
Underboss
m2w  Offline
M
Underboss

Last edited by m2w; 05/21/23 03:34 PM.
Re: Puglian Organized Crime [Re: Hollander] #1059907
05/21/23 07:03 PM
05/21/23 07:03 PM
H
Hollander Offline OP
Hollander  Offline OP
H

Moretti and Francavilla, rival clans of the Trisciuoglio-Prencipe-Tolonese, are suspects. But the investigation also moves in the direction of Gargano. As emerged from recent investigations, in fact, the Foggia batteries have widened the range of their alliances with the Gargano mafia.

[Linked Image]

Last edited by Hollander; 05/21/23 07:07 PM.

Re: Puglian Organized Crime [Re: Hollander] #1060368
05/28/23 01:27 PM
05/28/23 01:27 PM
H
Hollander Offline OP
Hollander  Offline OP
H

Cosimo Nardelli (61) was killed in an ambush in Taranto, possible settlement of accounts. The crime could be a settling of scores for a murder committed 18 years ago.
Nardelli had recently been released from prison after serving a 17-year prison sentence. He had been found guilty of the murder of Alessandro Cimoli. The then 27-year-old had been brutally killed by Nardelli in 2005 in the Faggiano countryside in Taranto. In addition to Cosimo, his brother Renato and Matteo Basile also ended up in handcuffs for the crime. Subsequent investigations revealed that Cosimo Nardelli had "hired" the two to kill the 27-year-old, guilty of not paying the payment for a shipment of drugs.

Re: Puglian Organized Crime [Re: Hollander] #1061860
06/16/23 07:12 AM
06/16/23 07:12 AM
H
Hollander Offline OP
Hollander  Offline OP
H

Murder in Squinzano, 42-year-old killed at home: "Ambush carried out by a commando of 4 people"

It would have been a commando of at least 4 people who killed 42-year-old Luigi Guadadiello , in the late evening of June 14, in Squinzano, at the door of his house, under the eyes of his partner, his 10-month-old son, an aunt and an uncle.

The victim had only finished serving his 16-year prison sentence for murder in March for killing a Moroccan citizen in Brignano Gera D'Adda (province of Bergamo), as he was allegedly responsible for the rape of his then-partner.

Everyone knew him as a rather rowdy type, however he had never been investigated for crimes of association unlike his other relatives who had been behind bars for a long time.

[Linked Image]

Last edited by Hollander; 06/16/23 07:14 AM.

Re: Puglian Organized Crime [Re: Hollander] #1061909
06/17/23 07:46 AM
06/17/23 07:46 AM
H
Hollander Offline OP
Hollander  Offline OP
H

Shooting in Via Masaccio, in the Tamburi district of Taranto. Six gunshots exploded that injured a 36-year-old man, now hospitalized in the SS hospital. Announced. During the ambush, which took place around midnight, three small-caliber bullets hit the victim: two in the buttock, one in the legs. According to what is learned, the 36-year-old would not be in danger of life, but will undergo surgery.

Past 24 hours also attempted murders in Gela, Napels and Rome.

Re: Puglian Organized Crime [Re: Hollander] #1064794
07/24/23 01:47 PM
07/24/23 01:47 PM
H
Hollander Offline OP
Hollander  Offline OP
H

Mafia: maxi operation in Foggia, dozens of arrests
AMTwo thousand July 24, 2023

Since the early hours, the largest anti-mafia operation ever carried out in the city of Foggia has been underway, conventionally called "Game Over". About 500 soldiers of the Carabinieri are carrying out a precautionary measure issued by the investigating judge of the Court of Bari, at the request of the District Anti-Mafia Directorate of Bari, with the support of the National Anti-Mafia and Anti-Terrorism Directorate, against several dozen top subjects, affiliated and contiguous to the violent criminal organization of mafia origin known as the "Società Foggiana". Arrests and searches are underway, as well as in Capitanata, also in other provinces of the national territory. The details of the operation, still in progress, will be provided during a press conference at the offices of the DDA in Bari,Giovanni Melillo , of the magistrates of the DDA of Bari and of the leaders of the carabinieri.

Between the clans agreement on cocaine trafficking
The criminal organizations of the Foggia mafia, defined as the 'society', had reached an agreement on the trafficking of narcotic substances worth millions of euros a year, especially cocaine. The proceeds thus made were used to support the activities of the clans and the families of the prisoners.
According to what emerged from the investigations, the three Moretti-Pellegrino-Lanza , Sinesi-Francavilla , and Trisciuoglio -Prencipe-Tolonese clans, had overcome rivalries to agree on the single management of drug trafficking. The 'society' would have imposed the obligation to introduce cocaine supplied by the cartel into the city circuit at a price of 55 euros per gram, higher than the 48 euros applied by drug dealers who were not part of the partnership. The proceeds were used to replenish the common fund of the Foggia mafia and support the families of the prisoners. Among the recipients of the precautionary order are also Roberto Russo , known as the Colombian, killed in Foggia on 25 March last year; and Rocco Moretti and Ciro Francavilla , considered prominent elements of the Foggia mafia.

TAGS: Videos

Re: Puglian Organized Crime [Re: Hollander] #1064796
07/24/23 02:10 PM
07/24/23 02:10 PM
H
Hollander Offline OP
Hollander  Offline OP
H

[Linked Image]

In the photo, Rocco Moretti jr, Franco Nardino and Ciro Francavilla; right, Russo and Scopece both murdered in 2022.

Re: Puglian Organized Crime [Re: Hollander] #1071369
10/08/23 07:16 AM
10/08/23 07:16 AM
H
Hollander Offline OP
Hollander  Offline OP
H

Affiliations, "words" and burning truths: the role of the repentant Villani in the trials of the Foggia mafia
By Editorial Staff 8 October 2023 OPENING
Patrizio Villani, former killer of the Sinesi-Francavilla battery, could be heard in the second degree of "Big Dipper". Many reconstructions have been provided to investigators in recent months

Not just the Gargano mafia. Even the Foggia mafia is shaking after the repentance of some former affiliates. Among these, Patrizio Villani stands out , a 46-year-old originally from San Marco in Lamis, former killer of the Sinesi-Francavilla battery . According to a recent article in the Gazzetta del Mezzogiorno , Villani could soon be heard in the "Grande Carro" appeal process against the Delli Carri gang, an offshoot of the Sinesi.

The trial, split into two strands (abbreviated and ordinary proceedings), arose from a maxi operation in 2020 which documented various crimes: mafia-type association, money laundering, extortion, illicit competition with threats or violence, kidnapping for the purpose of extortion, illegal possession of weapons/explosives, scams to obtain public funds (also with reference to EU ones) and other crimes, all aggravated pursuant to art. 416 bis.1 CP, for having facilitated the activities of a mafia organisation.
Villani, definitively sentenced to 30 years for the Tizzano murder in the H24 bar in Foggia , should be heard to speak about Luciano Cupo , sentenced in first instance to 7 years and 4 months for mafia association and complicity in extortion.

But who is the 46-year-old from San Marino? Villani is the one who last year revealed to the DDA magistrates numerous details on the last 40 years of criminal history in the Foggiano area. Panunzio murder, extortion from entrepreneurs, drug trafficking and even affiliation rites.

The declarations made on the attack on the building contractor in 1992 were sensational. For a long time it was thought that the perpetrator was Donato Delli Carri, on trial in "Big Dipper", definitively sentenced to 27 years for the killing of Panunzio. But here is what an interrogation report to Villani reports: “ Federico Trisciuoglio was one of Roberto Sinesi 's men only to later make the split. The Trisciuoglio battery still exists and receives illicit proceeds like the other batteries. Currently he has approached the Moretti drums. He participated in Giovanni Panunzio's ambush together with Donato Delli Carri, in particular Trisciuoglio was the material executor.Furthermore, it was he who killed the entrepreneur Ciuffreda (in 1990, ed. ), the one who was killed before Panunzio. I learned this last fact from the Francavilla brothers and then also from Francesco Russo and Franco Vitagliani. This was also told to me by Donato Delli Carri in prison in Taranto."

Affiliations

“The Sinesi clan is historically confederate with the Francavillas. Roberto Sinesi was affiliated with Franco Coco Trovato and Pepè Flachi before the 1990s. Trovato was from the Rocco Papalia clan , he was Calabrian. Papalia was from the area of ??Platì, Africo and San Luca, exactly from Platì. He was in practice (Trovato) a prominent man of the Rocco Papalia clan and in those periods they were supported in Foggia by Pepè Flachi, together with other Calabrians, including Vittorio Foschini who later became a collaborator of justice . And they affiliated Roberto Sinesi, Vincenzo Parisi, they also affiliated Li Bergolis, 'Ciccillo', Pasquale Li Bergolis,Silvestri nicknamed 'the Apicanese', who was later killed in 2002, was also affiliated. And Federico Trisciuoglio was also affiliated . Roberto Sinesi's nephews, Francesco and Donato Delli Carri, were also affiliated together with Federico Trisciuoglio. I know these things because I joined the affiliation in 2009, but I was already part of this clan before. At first I didn't believe it. Then, in 2009, Luigi Biscotti explained it to me perfectly, he said: 'You have to do it because they take you with us - like that - it's something we have to do' . And I also decided to do the affiliation ritual. In the Foggia prison, in the Prima Vecchia section. We did it while walking."

The “speech”

The prosecutor Perrone Capano asked Villani: "Would you be able to tell us how a Foggia dialect works?". By "speech" we mean a sort of sermon, a nursery rhyme recited to carry out the ritual.

Villani: “So, it works like this, you say: 'Good morning' ... then 'here' . 'Good morning, wise man, I'm coming to you this morning, with one hand I shine the light and with the other I turn on the light. You are compliant and conformist, society was formed with words of silence . And you answer and say, 'Who do I have the burden of talking to?' – 'You have the burden of speaking with a person made with agreements, forms and conformity, active here, outside here and in any location' . And he says to him: 'But then are you compliant?' . He says: 'How many...' ... and then he says: 'How many buttons does your shirt have?' . And you tell him: 'Seven', because there are seven positions. And then he asks you the question and says, 'How many buttons did you button?' . And you tell him how long you had the charge, and you tell him, 'Four buttons.' And then you tell him your strengths, 'And what are your strengths?' – 'I have a starry brow to light your path ; my eyes are two pearls to blind the infamous and unworthy; my mouth is fairy to sweeten matters; my tongue is a swordto cut and carve your speech; my chest is cold and hard as marble; my shoulders are the mirror that reflect your image; my legs are two springs to bounce from duel to battle'. 'Who is your father?' – 'My father is the sun, my mother the moon and my brothers are the stars. My grandfather is an old carter who lives on Mont Blanc and comes down three times a year, Christmas, Easter and August, and comes down to carry the bodies of the infamous and unworthy. And he washes his soul in the waters of the Jordan River ."

https://www.immediato.net/2023/10/0...illani-nei-processi-alla-mafia-foggiana/

Last edited by Hollander; 10/08/23 07:25 AM.

Re: Puglian Organized Crime [Re: Hollander] #1072278
10/16/23 03:47 PM
10/16/23 03:47 PM
H
Hollander Offline OP
Hollander  Offline OP
H

Murder and lupara bianca, 4 arrests in Altamura
The body of Biagio Genco, the 32-year-old killed by gunshots in the countryside of the Murgia municipality on 17 November 2006, was never found.
10:12

Breakthrough in the investigation into the murder of Biagio Genco, the 32-year-old from Altamura disappeared at the end of 2006 and his body was never found. Arrested by the Carabinieri at the request of the Bari district anti-mafia directorate were 4 suspects of the crime, with the aggravating circumstance of the mafia method: Giuseppe Antonio Colonna, aged 56, Michele D'Abramo, aged 57, Giovanni Sforza, aged 61, and Nicola Cifarelli, 45 years old. Three were already detained.

According to the magistrates, on the afternoon of November 17, 2006, Genco was deceived into his car in the countryside of Altamura by two people (including Bartolo Dambrosio, believed to be the head of the clan of the same name, killed in 2010) and killed with three rifle shots fired by one of the arrested men, now 56 years old, with the support of the other three who then made the victim's car disappear. The statements made in February 2023 by Mario Dambrosio, Bartolo's brother, were decisive in the turning point. that in addition to admitting his responsibility for the crime, he indicated the other people involved. Genco's body would have been buried in a field between Altamura and Matera by Colonna and Mario Dambrosio.

Bartolo Dambrosio, believed to be the instigator, would have participated in the murder to facilitate the mafia activity of his own criminal group, with which the victim, despite having been part of it, had entered into conflict, so much so that he had planned an attack against the clan leader himself .

Re: Puglian Organized Crime [Re: Hollander] #1073437
10/28/23 05:51 PM
10/28/23 05:51 PM
H
Hollander Offline OP
Hollander  Offline OP
H

He ran a car showroom in San Salvo, Alessandro Ronzullo was shot dead in Foggia
by Antonino Dolce
2 Minute Reading
Saturday 28 October 2023, 08:26
Alessandro Ronzullo, a 40-year-old of Apulian origin who in recent years has lived in San Salvo, was shot dead in Foggia. The police coordinated by the Public Prosecutor's Office of Foggia are investigating yet another bloody incident in the province of Puglia. From the first reconstructions it seems that the man was the victim of a real ambush in a peripheral area of ??the city. Two people transported him by car to the Riuniti hospitals where he later died due to the severity of his injuries.

The 40-year-old was well known in Vasto and San Salvo where he lived for many years. Originally from San Ferdinando di Puglia, he had moved to the Vastese area where some family members also live. In San Salvo he was the owner of a car dealership - especially luxury ones - of which an exhibition hall was located on State Road 16 in Vasto Marina. Lately he had returned to Puglia, first to San Severo, then to his home town.

The name of Alessandro Ronzullo is also known for some news events.

Ronzullo murder, dangerous ties
October 28, 2023
Investigations into the ambush that cost the 40-year-old's life continue in Foggia. The victim perhaps had drug dealing contacts with members of the Albanian mafia and the 'Ndrangheta

Re: Puglian Organized Crime [Re: Hollander] #1073687
11/01/23 07:04 PM
11/01/23 07:04 PM
H
Hollander Offline OP
Hollander  Offline OP
H

Foggia mafia, life sentence for fugitive boss Raduano and 18 other convictions

November 1, 2023
A life sentence and 18 other convictions for a total of 166 years in prison. The shortened trial against the Lombardi-Ricucci-La Torre Foggia mafia clan has ended.

The life sentence was inflicted on the boss Marco Raduano, accused of complicity in two murders that occurred in Vieste and Monte Sant'Angelo and of the failed ambush on Giovanni Caterino, the basis of the San Marco in Lamis massacre, already sentenced to life imprisonment. Raduano has been on the run since February, after escaping from Nuoro prison.

Re: Puglian Organized Crime [Re: Hollander] #1075360
11/23/23 12:40 PM
11/23/23 12:40 PM
H
Havana Offline
Button
Havana  Offline
H
Button
https://trove.nla.gov.au/newspaper/article/48101549

Seems like there has been some kind of "mafia" in Apulia a lot longer than what they have dated the Sacra Corona or Foggians

Re: Puglian Organized Crime [Re: Hollander] #1075364
11/23/23 01:15 PM
11/23/23 01:15 PM
H
Havana Offline
Button
Havana  Offline
H
Button
Before the creation of the modern American Cosa Nostra, there wwere the Calabian Honored Society/N'Drangheta crews,the Sicilan Mafia crews,and the Neapolitan Camorra Crews,many of them having been in those organizations back in Italy

So when organized criminal crews came from other parts of Southern Italy such as Apulia,Basicalata.Campobasso,etc what label were they under before being absorbed into the Cosa Nostra ?

Re: Puglian Organized Crime [Re: Hollander] #1076802
12/12/23 08:42 AM
12/12/23 08:42 AM
H
Hollander Offline OP
Hollander  Offline OP
H

Mafia, drugs and weapons, DDA arrests between Brindisi and Lecce
Historical fringes of the SCUin the Salento municipalities
BRINDISI , 12 December 2023, 09:21

ANSA editorial team

There are over one hundred policemen involved in the provinces of Lecce and Brindisi in the execution of numerous precautionary custody orders and searches against members of an alleged association dedicated to drug trafficking and illegal possession of weapons.

During the investigation, directed by the Anti-Mafia District Directorate of Lecce, the control of historical fringes of the Sacra Corona Unita in the municipalities of S.

Pietro Vernotico, Squinzano and Trepuzzi. Groups attributable to the Scu - according to the accusation - who interact with each other in particular in the management of drug and weapons trafficking.

Re: Puglian Organized Crime [Re: Havana] #1076804
12/12/23 08:54 AM
12/12/23 08:54 AM
H
Hollander Offline OP
Hollander  Offline OP
H

Originally Posted by Havana
Before the creation of the modern American Cosa Nostra, there wwere the Calabian Honored Society/N'Drangheta crews,the Sicilan Mafia crews,and the Neapolitan Camorra Crews,many of them having been in those organizations back in Italy

So when organized criminal crews came from other parts of Southern Italy such as Apulia,Basicalata.Campobasso,etc what label were they under before being absorbed into the Cosa Nostra ?

I would say most southern italians were part of the Camorra or 'Ndrangheta.

The etymological approach is criticised by historians. Historian John Dickie argues that "the flattering connotations of the word 'Ndrangheta (courage, martial prowess, manliness) indicate that the 'Ndrangheta as a social phenomenon was rooted in the same positive values, and that it only later degenerated into criminality."[20] A historical and sociological approach shows that 'Ndrangheta is actually the most recent of many earlier descriptions of the phenomenon of organised crime in Calabria. Historical evidence suggests, according to Dickie, that the use of 'Ndrangheta as a name for the Calabrian mafia was adopted by Calabrian mafiosi themselves around the time it first appeared in the documentary sources of the Carabinieri in the late 1920s.[20] The word 'Ndrangheta was brought to a wider audience by the Calabrian writer Corrado Alvaro in the Corriere della Sera in September 1955.

Re: Puglian Organized Crime [Re: Hollander] #1076856
12/12/23 06:36 PM
12/12/23 06:36 PM
H
Hollander Offline OP
Hollander  Offline OP
H

Drug trafficking (also) from Calabria to Puglia, 14 arrests
State police operation in the provinces of Brindisi and Lecce. Twenty-five are under investigation
Published on: 12/12/2023 – 1.37pm

BARI There are 14 people arrested and taken to the police station in the provinces of Brindisi and Lecce, on various charges of association dedicated to the illicit trafficking of narcotic substances and illegal possession of weapons. In total there are 25 people involved in the police investigation directed by the deputy prosecutor of the DDA of Lecce, Carmen Ruggiero, which brought to light the existence of two groups: one referable to Salvatore Perrone, known as "friculino"; and another referable to Fabrizio and Gimmi Annis, and to their trusted man - according to the investigators - Massimiliano De Marco. The investigations revealed that the territories of San Pietro Vernotico, Squinzano and Trepuzzi were subjected to the control of historical fringes of the Sacra Corona Unita which interact with each other in the management, in particular, of drug and weapons trafficking.
According to the investigators, Salvatore Perrone, head of the entire organisation, would have imposed both the price of the narcotic which he supplied almost exclusively, and how much to allocate to the prisoners.
The association would have supplied itself through various supply channels, including those in Calabria, Fasano and Lucania. The police also seized large quantities of marijuana, hashish, cocaine and heroin; as well as weapons and explosives. According to the investigations, the criminal groups, making use of the intimidating force of the Sacra Corona Unita, also demanded the payment of a percentage on the sale of narcotics carried out by third parties.

Re: Puglian Organized Crime [Re: Hollander] #1078234
12/28/23 10:53 AM
12/28/23 10:53 AM
H
Hollander Offline OP
Hollander  Offline OP
H

Ambush in Bari, man shot dead while riding a scooter. Nicola Ladisa known as "Napoleone" was shot four times near his home in the Libertà neighborhood. In 2012, the 42-year-old was sentenced by the General Prosecutor's Office to serve, definitively, one year, 9 months and four days in prison, because he was involved in the "Eclipse" investigation, coordinated by the DDA, which ended in 2006 with numerous arrest orders precautionary custody in prison, against numerous members close to the Strisciuglio clan.

Re: Puglian Organized Crime [Re: Hollander] #1078240
12/28/23 12:12 PM
12/28/23 12:12 PM
H
Hollander Offline OP
Hollander  Offline OP
H

The Bari Camorra operates in Bari and in the province . It is not to be confused with the Neapolitan Camorra . Mainly confederations between clans, which continue to be dedicated to drug crimes, smuggling and extortion as their primary activities . Among the Bari clans, the Parisi clan stands out (which split in 1986 from the Sacra Corona Unita ) [1] headed by the well-known boss Savino "Savinuccio" Parisi [2] and the Palermiti clan with the Pesole operating in the Japigia neighbourhood , considered one of the largest drug dealing squares in Italy [3] . Other clans are present such as the Telegrafo del San Paolo , Capriati ( Bari Vecchia ), the Caldarola and Mercante-Diomede clans ( Libertà district ), the emerging Lorusso ( San Girolamo district ) and Di Cosola ( Ceglie del Campo ). [4]

Index
1 History
2 Characteristics
3 Main clans
4 Note
History

The same topic in detail: New Apulian Camorra and Sacra Corona Unita .
One of its first representatives was Francesco Biancoli (known as the Dado ), who controlled the clandestine gambling dens and drug dealing in the Libertà neighborhood and in the 1980s he affiliated with the New Puglia Camorra wanted by Raffaele Cutolo and then moved on to the Sacra Corona Unita of Giuseppe Rogoli , from whom he definitively broke away in 1986 [5] [6] [7] [8] . In 1984 Biancoli, together with Savino Parisi, Giuseppe Mercante (known as Pinuccio the drug addict ) and Antonio Di Cosola (leading exponents of the Bari underworld), were sent to trial in the maxi-trial against the New Apulian Camorra instructed by judge Alberto Maritati [9] . Parisi and Mercante also dissociated themselves from the Sacra Corona Unita in 1986 [1] [8] [7] .

Between the 80s and 90s , Bari became a major center for heroin dealing and in the Japigia neighbourhood , where the boss Savino Parisi ruled unchallenged, what was defined as " the largest drug market in Southern Italy " was born. , a drug dealing square that attracted consumers from all over Italy [3] . Another important drug trafficker was Antonio Capriati (known as Tonino ), head of the dominant clan in Bari Vecchia , who, together with Savino Parisi, had close links with the Calabrian 'Ndrangheta and with the Tranese criminal Salvatore Annacondia (future collaborator of justice ) for the supply of narcotics and in the mid-1990s their links emerged with the entrepreneur Francesco Cavallari, known as the " king of private healthcare in Bari ", who agreed to a 22-month sentence for mafia association , corruption and tax crimes [ 10] [8] .

According to the statements of the repentant Salvatore Annacondia , on the night of 27 October 1991 the Parisi and Capriati clans set fire to the famous Petruzzelli Theater in Bari at the request of the manager Ferdinando Pinto, who wanted to profit from the contributions for the reconstruction of the building, accusations that were never try because they were all acquitted [11] .

In 1991 the boss Antonio Di Cosola founded the Sacra Corona Autonoma, a sort of "imitation" of the Sacra Corona Unita of Brindisi, and in 2015 he decided to collaborate with justice, revealing important details on some illicit trafficking conducted by him and his clan [ 12] .

In the 1990s , the clan led by the brothers Donato and Raffaele Laraspata opened a feud against the Capriati in Bari Vecchia and against the Biancoli in the Libertà district , enlisting "batteries" of underage killers [13] and exercising dominance in Bari in that period in cigarette smuggling and drug trafficking thanks to the presence of many affiliates in Montenegro , where they spent their time in hiding [14] [15] . The arrests and collaboration with the justice system of Raffaele Laraspata induced the few remaining to found a new association, that of the Strisciuglio [7] [16] . The beginning of the 21st century was marked by numerous bloody events and feuds between the Capriati and Strisciuglio clans for control of the old city [17] which also involved innocent people, such as Michele Fazio (a 15-year-old who was accidentally hit by a bullet in Bari Vecchia during a firefight between the Capriatis and the Strisciuglios) [18] [19] and Gaetano Marchitelli (another 15-year-old killed by mistake during a shootout between rival mafia clans in Carbonara ) [20] .

Features
“The new bosses fill the void, finding the Kalashnikovs is child's play". ( Roberto Saviano ) [21]

In Bari, criminal episodes involve more and more people with a criminal record or minors , destined to swell the ranks of the clans with even important tasks. Serious crimes ( robbery , extortion , drug dealing , illegal carrying of weapons ) are often committed by minors linked to organized crime , eager to demonstrate their abilities to become part of it [22] . Often the early entry into criminal organizations is also due to family ties and the need to replace detained relatives in the criminal hierarchy .

The Bari Camorra clans present a structure of clear 'Ndrangheta origin with blood ties, affiliation rituals and ranks or " qualities " such as the " picciotto ", " camorrista ", " sgarrista ", " santista ", "attacker", " locket" and " major society chain locket ". On 16 June 2018, an operation against the Mercante-Diomede and Capriati clans was concluded in which the use of these rites was confirmed [23] .

Initiation during minors is also confirmed by the fact that, as shown by recent investigations, many young people who have just turned 18 have held or hold leading roles within mafia organisations. [24]

Re: Puglian Organized Crime [Re: Hollander] #1078241
12/28/23 12:54 PM
12/28/23 12:54 PM
H
Hollander Offline OP
Hollander  Offline OP
H

Re: Puglian Organized Crime [Re: Hollander] #1078243
12/28/23 01:01 PM
12/28/23 01:01 PM
H
Hollander Offline OP
Hollander  Offline OP
H

Ambush in Bari, man shot dead while riding a scooter. Nicola Ladisa known as "Napoleone" was shot four times near his home in the Libertà neighborhood. In 2012, the 42-year-old was sentenced by the General Prosecutor's Office to serve, definitively, one year, 9 months and four days in prison, because he was involved in the "Eclipse" investigation, coordinated by the DDA, which ended in 2006 with numerous arrest orders precautionary custody in prison, against numerous members close to the Strisciuglio clan.

Bari based family ladisa
Antonio Ladisa and his wife Isabella Barone had as sons pentito Michele Ladisa and Donato Ladisa (killed 28 july 1996). Massimiliano Ladisa.

Re: Puglian Organized Crime [Re: Hollander] #1078828
01/02/24 07:03 AM
01/02/24 07:03 AM
H
Hollander Offline OP
Hollander  Offline OP
H

Drug trafficking stopped in the Foggiano area, 13 arrests
From Italpress (national agency)-January 2, 2024

FOGGIA (ITALPRESS) - The Carabinieri of the provincial command of Foggia have implemented a precautionary custody order, issued by the investigating judge at the local court, against 13 suspects - of which 6 were sent to prison and 7 to house arrest - seriously suspected of trafficking, illicit detention and dealing of narcotic substances.
The investigations, conducted from October 2022 to July 2023 by the Carabinieri of the Vico del Gargano Company and directed by the Foggia Prosecutor's Office, made it possible to dismantle a thriving drug trafficking which affected the municipalities in the northern area of ??the Gargano, including Rodi Garganico, Cagnano Varano, San Nicandro Garganico and San Severo.
In particular, in the historic center of the municipality of Rodi Garganico, some suspects were running a place where cocaine and hashish were sold, purchased from three suppliers - also identified and subjected to precautionary measures - residing respectively in San Severo, San Nicandro Garganico and Cagnano Varano.

Re: Puglian Organized Crime [Re: Hollander] #1079328
01/07/24 11:05 PM
01/07/24 11:05 PM
H
Havana Offline
Button
Havana  Offline
H
Button
The Bari Camorra operates in Bari and in the province . It is not to be confused with the Neapolitan Camorra . Mainly confederations between clans, which continue to be dedicated to drug crimes, smuggling and extortion as their primary activities . Among the Bari clans, the Parisi clan stands out (which split in 1986 from the Sacra Corona Unita ) [1] headed by the well-known boss Savino "Savinuccio" Parisi [2] and the Palermiti clan with the Pesole operating in the Japigia neighbourhood , considered one of the largest drug dealing squares in Italy [3] . Other clans are present such as the Telegrafo del San Paolo , Capriati ( Bari Vecchia ), the Caldarola and Mercante-Diomede clans ( Libertà district ), the emerging Lorusso ( San Girolamo district ) and Di Cosola ( Ceglie del Campo ). [4]

I
In Bari, criminal episodes involve more and more people with a criminal record or minors , destined to swell the ranks of the clans with even important tasks. Serious crimes ( robbery , extortion , drug dealing , illegal carrying of weapons ) are often committed by minors linked to organized crime , eager to demonstrate their abilities to become part of it [22] . Often the early entry into criminal organizations is also due to family ties and the need to replace detained relatives in the criminal hierarchy .

The Bari Camorra clans present a structure of clear 'Ndrangheta origin with blood ties, affiliation rituals and ranks or " qualities " such as the " picciotto ", " camorrista ", " sgarrista ", " santista ", "attacker", " locket" and " major society chain locket ". On 16 June 2018, an operation against the Mercante-Diomede and Capriati clans was concluded in which the use of these rites was confirmed [23] .

Initiation during minors is also confirmed by the fact that, as shown by recent investigations, many young people who have just turned 18 have held or hold leading roles within mafia organisations. [24]

Is it possible that from the late 1800s and early 1900s their has been "clear N;Drangheta origen and bloodlines " in Bari? In America in towns where there were stron prsence of gangsters from Bari running the oranized crime.is it possible that they were sactually part of the Camorra or N'drangheta?

Re: Puglian Organized Crime [Re: Hollander] #1079538
01/10/24 04:06 AM
01/10/24 04:06 AM
H
Hollander Offline OP
Hollander  Offline OP
H

IDK Havana

January 10, 2024 07:47

Anti-drug operation: flurry of arrests by the Finance Police in the Foggia area
A group dedicated to cocaine dealing has been dismantled. The yellow flames are carrying out some precautionary measures between Foggia, Orta Nova and other municipal centers of the Lower Tavoliere

Anti-drug operation in the Foggia area, where a Guardia di Finanza helicopter is flying over the city of Foggia and the towns of Basso Tavoliere.

According to the first information collected, the yellow flames - coordinated by the Dauna Prosecutor's Office - are carrying out some precautionary measures between Foggia, Orta Nova and other municipalities in the Lower Tavoliere. Among those arrested there were also elements believed to be close to the Gaeta clan.

The investigations would have focused on a group specialized in drug dealing, mainly cocaine; the investigation is based on technical activities of telephone and environmental interceptions and shadowing. Updates in the next few hours.

Re: Puglian Organized Crime [Re: Hollander] #1080101
01/15/24 10:56 AM
01/15/24 10:56 AM
M
m2w Offline
Underboss
m2w  Offline
M
Underboss
Mafia, vote trading and drugs, 29 arrests in the Taranto area

The Taranto Financial Police carried out 29 precautionary custody orders, 26 in prison and three under house arrest, signed by the investigating judge of the Lecce court Angelo Zizzari at the request of the prosecutor Milto Stefano De Nozza of the DDA, with accusations ranging from the association of mafia style to drug trafficking and vote swapping.

At the center of the investigation, which involves a total of 60 people, is an alleged clan operating in the municipality of Statte.

Among the people who ended up in prison were the mayor of Statte Francesco Andrioli and the councilors Ivan Orlando and Marianna Simeone, accused of aggravated mafia-political electoral exchange, who allegedly accepted the promise of Davide Sudoso, considered promoter of the criminal group, and Giulio Modeo (son of Antonio, known as the "Mexican", one of the main protagonists of the Taranto crime scene in the 1980s) to procure votes (during the October 2021 local elections) in exchange for money, meal vouchers and favors for the clan.

Re: Puglian Organized Crime [Re: Hollander] #1082062
02/02/24 08:28 AM
02/02/24 08:28 AM
M
m2w Offline
Underboss
m2w  Offline
M
Underboss
The boss Raduano arrested in Corsica was at the restaurant in the company of a woman

The leading exponent of the "Gargano mafia" had escaped from Badu 'e Carros in February 2023, lowering himself with a rope made of sheets. The right-hand man Troiano was also arrested

https://www.unionesarda.it/en/world...ed-from-nuoro-prison-a-year-ago-r6npjwbv

Re: Puglian Organized Crime [Re: m2w] #1082064
02/02/24 09:01 AM
02/02/24 09:01 AM
H
Hollander Offline OP
Hollander  Offline OP
H

Originally Posted by m2w
The boss Raduano arrested in Corsica was at the restaurant in the company of a woman

The leading exponent of the "Gargano mafia" had escaped from Badu 'e Carros in February 2023, lowering himself with a rope made of sheets. The right-hand man Troiano was also arrested

https://www.unionesarda.it/en/world...ed-from-nuoro-prison-a-year-ago-r6npjwbv

Interesting Sardinia Corsica is a small trip by boat. 3,5 hours I believe.

Re: Puglian Organized Crime [Re: Hollander] #1082917
02/12/24 01:32 PM
02/12/24 01:32 PM
H
Hollander Offline OP
Hollander  Offline OP
H

Bari, boss Eugenio Palermiti arrested: he was the instigator of an ambush against a peer
Editorial Board
February 12, 2024

Eugenio Palermiti , 69 years old, historic boss of the Parisi-Palermiti clan operating in the Japigia district of Bari , was arrested this morning by the flying squad agents .

Palermiti is believed to be the instigator of an armed ambush which took place in November 2013 in Japigia: the victim, a peer of the 69-year-old, was hit in the legs with two gunshots which caused him several fractures.

According to what has been reconstructed by the investigations, the victim of the ambush, which took place according to mafia methods, was well integrated into the social fabric of the city due to the responsible role he held in a newspaper and magazine distribution agency: the victim, on several occasions, he would have granted favors to Palermiti by exploiting his knowledge. Then the refusal to continue and then the "revenge" culminating in the ambush with the aim of inducing the victim to ask the 69-year-old for help .

Palermiti, taken to prison by the police, is accused of persecutory acts and private violence aggravated by the mafia method also for other events that occurred between 2021 and 2022 against three people who had decided to collaborate with justice and their relatives. The objective was to induce the would-be repentants to recant and remove their respective families from the Japigia neighborhood of Bari.

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull