GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 382 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,524
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,980
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,513
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,354
Posts1,059,091
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: 2005 surveillance pics of Outfit guys [Re: LuanKuci] #1059331
05/15/23 09:46 AM
05/15/23 09:46 AM
Peoria,Illinois
S
SonnyfromPeoria Offline
Made Member
SonnyfromPeoria  Offline
S
Made Member
Peoria,Illinois
Wasnt there a new FBI supervisor that came to town also and said he was gonna be goin after the Outfit being that Scotts article was stuff from 2016 i wanna say thats when this new FBI came i forget his name tho ....and nothing really big has came out of Elmwood Park case wise since No Nose has been gone......

Re: 2005 surveillance pics of Outfit guys [Re: LuanKuci] #1059337
05/15/23 10:59 AM
05/15/23 10:59 AM
LuanKuci Offline OP
Underboss
LuanKuci  Offline OP
Underboss
In terms of membership and influence, where does EP stand among other Outift crews?
What was their last known and reported headcount?

Re: 2005 surveillance pics of Outfit guys [Re: LuanKuci] #1059339
05/15/23 11:11 AM
05/15/23 11:11 AM
Underground
Toodoped Offline
Murder Ink
Toodoped  Offline
Murder Ink
Underboss
Underground
Originally Posted by LuanKuci
In terms of membership and influence, where does EP stand among other Outift crews?

Until DiFronzos bad health or maybe even death, they were allegedly one of the leading if not the top crew of the Outfit. Back in the days some sources said that the Elmwood Park crew allegedly closed its books but with this current case it might be possible that we were all wrong, as usual lol

He who can never endure the bad will never see the good
Re: 2005 surveillance pics of Outfit guys [Re: LuanKuci] #1059344
05/15/23 12:29 PM
05/15/23 12:29 PM
C
ChiTown Offline
WestTown
ChiTown  Offline
WestTown
C
Underboss
I was telling LuanKuci that I had a good source look at these photos. It's definitely not Dote there and no one from Elmwood Park.

Per my source photos are from Stier Malone Anderson report that was a private union investigation. My source believes these are outside Cafe Capuccino on Grand Ave. He says he sees a lot of the guys we've named but Phil Cozzo, John Manzella, Ken Bratko and either Mickey Davis or Joe Andriacchi (has to be the one sitting down who looks like a boss). I've seen Phil before and I think that's the guy in red puffing the cigarette with glasses. I've seen Manzella's name on lists but dont know him and dont know Bratko.

Re: 2005 surveillance pics of Outfit guys [Re: Toodoped] #1059553
05/17/23 05:55 PM
05/17/23 05:55 PM
C
ChiTown Offline
WestTown
ChiTown  Offline
WestTown
C
Underboss
Originally Posted by Toodoped

Until DiFronzos bad health or maybe even death, they were allegedly one of the leading if not the top crew of the Outfit. Back in the days some sources said that the Elmwood Park crew allegedly closed its books but with this current case it might be possible that we were all wrong, as usual lol

I personally think DiFronzo 'deactivating' EP was splitting it from Cicero and the other crews to insulate himself. No more overall boss. I think he let the Southiside / Cicero guys do their thing, and his guys in EP continued his crew.

Re: 2005 surveillance pics of Outfit guys [Re: ChiTown] #1059593
05/18/23 02:05 AM
05/18/23 02:05 AM
Underground
Toodoped Offline
Murder Ink
Toodoped  Offline
Murder Ink
Underboss
Underground
Originally Posted by ChiTown

I personally think DiFronzo 'deactivating' EP was splitting it from Cicero and the other crews to insulate himself. No more overall boss. I think he let the Southiside / Cicero guys do their thing, and his guys in EP continued his crew.

Do you think that the EP crew distanced themselves to an extent (alellegedly there were still some cash transactions between Sarno and DiFronzo) and let the Cicero crew take all the heat?

Re: 2005 surveillance pics of Outfit guys [Re: Toodoped] #1059613
05/18/23 11:11 AM
05/18/23 11:11 AM
C
ChiTown Offline
WestTown
ChiTown  Offline
WestTown
C
Underboss

Do you think that the EP crew distanced themselves to an extent (alellegedly there were still some cash transactions between Sarno and DiFronzo) and let the Cicero crew take all the heat?

I think yes they distanced themselves on purpose - EP was more into legitimate enterprises - a lot of these guys like Doddono and DiFronzo and Boscarino are multimillionaires. If you look back at the Mendell/Engel case they talk on wiretap about the 'BMW/Starbucks gangsters' - those are EP guys. They make clear Albie and guys that gravitated towards Cicero were the rougher guys and that's where they went to. There are not many guys like that in the Cicero Crews from my vantage point. I think DiFronzo 'deactivated' the Outfit as a whole and the crews split and there were obviously some beefs going and some killings, but that's what happened from my view. I think EP does larger-scale scams - offshore betting, bid rigging, etc. They still have major influence at Ohare and McCormick Place and a lot of suburbs like Rosemont are still highly intertwined with 'affiliated'companies. They aren't selling drugs and ripping stash houses or working out of pawn shops. Gagliano is clearly out there running protection rackets, but this was for a multimillion dollar prostitution ring - Fronttier's gambling empire was also massive. You just don't see that money with Paulie Carparelli and the Sarno gang - all those guys have is video gambling.

Last edited by ChiTown; 05/18/23 11:13 AM.
Re: 2005 surveillance pics of Outfit guys [Re: ChiTown] #1059619
05/18/23 12:36 PM
05/18/23 12:36 PM
Underground
Toodoped Offline
Murder Ink
Toodoped  Offline
Murder Ink
Underboss
Underground
They still have major influence at Ohare and McCormick Place and a lot of suburbs like Rosemont are still highly intertwined with 'affiliated' companies.

I think back in the days the Outfit (especially Boscarino and Daddono Jr) was closely connected to Rosemont Mayor Donald E. Stephens.

Re: 2005 surveillance pics of Outfit guys [Re: LuanKuci] #1059672
05/19/23 02:19 AM
05/19/23 02:19 AM
Underground
Toodoped Offline
Murder Ink
Toodoped  Offline
Murder Ink
Underboss
Underground
Speaking about current or alive Outfit guys....is Fred Bruno Barbara still alive?

Re: 2005 surveillance pics of Outfit guys [Re: LuanKuci] #1059676
05/19/23 04:55 AM
05/19/23 04:55 AM
LuanKuci Offline OP
Underboss
LuanKuci  Offline OP
Underboss
I think so. I didn’t read any obituary. He’s a pretty known and successful person, if he passed I’d expect someone must’ve reported it or posted it. Did he make millions by selling his truck company to the city? All I could find of his Outfit “involvement” was this dated (2007) surveillance picture:

[Linked Image]

Re: 2005 surveillance pics of Outfit guys [Re: LuanKuci] #1059677
05/19/23 05:00 AM
05/19/23 05:00 AM
Underground
Toodoped Offline
Murder Ink
Toodoped  Offline
Murder Ink
Underboss
Underground
I think so. I didn’t read any obituary. He’s a pretty known and successful person, if he passed I’d expect someone must’ve reported it or posted it. Did he make millions by selling his truck company to the city? All I could find of his Outfit “involvement” was this dated (2007) surveillance picture:

[Linked Image]

Thanks @LuanKuci. Barbara brought the Outfits garbage and trucking racket on the highest level and he has some "royal mafia" blood floating through his veins. I have one quite good but old article about Barbara and later ill post it in a different thread.

Re: 2005 surveillance pics of Outfit guys [Re: Toodoped] #1059702
05/19/23 01:19 PM
05/19/23 01:19 PM
R
RushStreet Offline
Underboss
RushStreet  Offline
R
Underboss

[Linked Image]

Thanks @LuanKuci. Barbara brought the Outfits garbage and trucking racket on the highest level and he has some "royal mafia" blood floating through his veins. I have one quite good but old article about Barbara and later ill post it in a different thread.

Fred Barbara is alive and well. He throws tons of money supporting the Old Neighborhood Italian American club where he is a current member in very good standing to say the least.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull