GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Toodoped), 277 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
Happy birthday Tommasino Neri.
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,438
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,840
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,508
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,307
Posts1,058,334
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10
Re: Leonardo Rizzuto (Montreal) has been shot at [Re: antimafia] #1058785
05/08/23 12:53 PM
05/08/23 12:53 PM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

https://www.globaldomainsnews.com/a...y-targeted-by-mistake-a-suspect-arrested

Attempted murder in Laval | The victim was allegedly targeted by mistake, a suspect arrested

Last edited by Ciment; 05/08/23 12:54 PM.
Re: Leonardo Rizzuto (Montreal) has been shot at [Re: antimafia] #1058800
05/08/23 05:05 PM
05/08/23 05:05 PM
A
antimafia Offline OP
Underboss
antimafia  Offline OP
A
Underboss
^^^^
Tentative de meurtre à Laval : un septuagénaire aurait été confondu avec un mafieux notoire
https://www.journaldemontreal.com/2...en-avec-une-tentative-de-meurtre-a-laval

Re: Leonardo Rizzuto (Montreal) has been shot at [Re: antimafia] #1058803
05/08/23 05:56 PM
05/08/23 05:56 PM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

What I don't understand in this attempted hit, is why would they contract a Hamilton resident to make a hit In Laval ? It doesn't make sense unless the one who sanctioned the hit does not want to be known .

Last edited by Ciment; 05/08/23 06:14 PM.
Re: Leonardo Rizzuto (Montreal) has been shot at [Re: Ciment] #1058806
05/08/23 06:12 PM
05/08/23 06:12 PM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

Originally Posted by Ciment
What I don't understand in this attempted hit, is why would they contract a Hamilton resident to make a hit In Laval ? It doesn't make sense unless the one who sanctioned the hit does not want to be known .

In 2019 it was the other way around. Four people from Montreal with ties to street gangs had been charged with attempted murder after an attack on Rocco Luppino and his son.

Last edited by Hollander; 05/08/23 06:13 PM.

"The king is dead, long live the king!"
Re: Leonardo Rizzuto (Montreal) has been shot at [Re: antimafia] #1058807
05/08/23 06:24 PM
05/08/23 06:24 PM
Woodlawn
V
VitoCahill Offline
Underboss
VitoCahill  Offline
V
Underboss
Woodlawn
It is possible that Torrez lives or is from Hamilton and operating with no fixed address in Montreal. Not uncommon for a criminal of any stripe to not update address's to police. The similarities to the luppino murder are intriguing though. There was also the Bernard cherfan hit where I believe 2 or 3 residents of Ontario were arrested.

Re: Leonardo Rizzuto (Montreal) has been shot at [Re: antimafia] #1058808
05/08/23 06:31 PM
05/08/23 06:31 PM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

At the time an investigator said "There does seem to be a preference to outsource their hits from out of province,".
Even in the Nicolo Rizzuto hit it was said people from Ontario were involved.

Re: Leonardo Rizzuto (Montreal) has been shot at [Re: antimafia] #1058812
05/08/23 07:02 PM
05/08/23 07:02 PM
Woodlawn
V
VitoCahill Offline
Underboss
VitoCahill  Offline
V
Underboss
Woodlawn
There is though inter province sharing of criminal groups if we can call it that and not just hitmen. Back in June and Nov 2022 there were 2 large drug busts where the MTL based groups were driving to Toronto to pick up drugs for resale in the MTL area. The most recent example was of a Toronto based car theft ring using the port of MTL to ship stolen cars. So an out of province hitman should be no surprise I guess in context of these other international networks.

Re: Leonardo Rizzuto (Montreal) has been shot at [Re: antimafia] #1058857
05/09/23 06:53 AM
05/09/23 06:53 AM
Quebec, Canada
vito_andolini Offline
Button
vito_andolini  Offline
Button
Quebec, Canada
Correct, especially when dealing with street gangs to carry out hits, it is not uncommon for local groups to turn to/hire out of province (yet well connected) jobbers.

How insane is it that Del Balso was a target… again. As far as I know, these media guys never reported he was a target in January, everyone was rather referencing the Nov 2022 attempt. Now we know there was another one in January 2023. I feel bad for the guy who died, he was 77. Del Balso was mistaken for a 77-year old french Canadian man?? At this point, I feel like I could write a whole book on the (what is it now 5 or 6) attempts on Del Balso that we know of, just the attempts, not even his life— that would be another book!

Not just getting my stripes, something I can't talk about. Something that was ruining my whole life and he made it right. For what I owe him, I would follow that man into hell.
Re: Leonardo Rizzuto (Montreal) has been shot at [Re: antimafia] #1058861
05/09/23 08:50 AM
05/09/23 08:50 AM
UsA
M
Mafia101 Offline
Underboss
Mafia101  Offline
M
Underboss
UsA
It was reported when Francesco Del Balso was arrested back in March by LaPresse. The 77 year old lived and he was mistaken for Francesco Del Balso because they had similar cars.

Re: Leonardo Rizzuto (Montreal) has been shot at [Re: antimafia] #1058876
05/09/23 01:55 PM
05/09/23 01:55 PM
Woodlawn
V
VitoCahill Offline
Underboss
VitoCahill  Offline
V
Underboss
Woodlawn
so what can we make of all this mayhem?

a theory.

1. leonardo rizzuto vs. francesco del balso

- a conflict between these 2 but NOT involving any outside OC groups or "backers" from mtl area. with this theory neither side would have been helped by the robert/plouffe faction of the mtl chapter of HA. i say this only because both sides have been alleged to be allied with the robert/plouffe faction in the past 2 years. the same can be said that neither side is being backed by other mafia cells. so no sollecito involvement or barberio/pizzi, stating these last 2 names will run us into trouble soon.

possible reasons for conflict
rizzutos
a. del balsos behavior over past few years.
-oct. 18 2018 arrest for threatening TVA reporter felix seguin in which he received a 30 day sentence dec. 6 2018.
-sept. 6 2022 arrest for alleged extortion of clergy at saint-maxime church in chomedey of $5000/week for forgotten jewelry in donating clothes.

del balsos
b. del balsos possible dislike for l. rizzutos leadership or lack there of.
c. business disagreement or large incurred debt by one or the other.

-i wont bring up past info about del balsos alleged extortions in quebec city circa 2017/2018. to this date he has never been arrested or charged with anything. any info from this period seemed to suggest del balso was persona non grata in mtl and looking to develop rackets in quebec city.

note: from the latest reports from la presse, journal de mtl and tva this seems to be the accepted theory among media and police. that there is a personal conflict between these 2. how then does that explain the numerous arsons relating to the barberio/pizzi cell?

....more theories to come.

Re: Leonardo Rizzuto (Montreal) has been shot at [Re: antimafia] #1058935
05/10/23 10:33 AM
05/10/23 10:33 AM
Woodlawn
V
VitoCahill Offline
Underboss
VitoCahill  Offline
V
Underboss
Woodlawn
theory # 2

2. rizzuto/sollecito faction vs. francesco del balso and pizzi/barberio with HA robert/plouffe

-this above would be the most extreme theory of what could be going on but the one i believe the least, and i will give my reasons. if indeed this was the case someone else aside from l. rizzuto would have been taken out or an attempt would have been made against say s.sollecito, vito salvaggio, liborio cuntrera etc. also the hit on rizzuto if the del balso side had such powerful allies would have succeeded. if as all media and law enforcement intell tells us is true and the HA leadership wants nothing to do with MAFIA conflicts why would they then attach themselves to such a putsch.

-the pizzi/barberio aspect and subsequent arsons and shootings allegedly directed at their businesses and their families homes and businesses in the past month or so is a puzzling one. is it the rizzuto/sollecito faction attacking both del balso and pizzi/barberio? seems unlikely. pizzi has long been and is still referenced as an allie of the rizzuto/sollecito faction. barberio has been recently linked to pizzi and ref'd as a "street boss" for MAFIA with both operating out of R.D.P. and MTL north. the outlier in this whole group is del balso.

brings us then to theory the 3rd.

3. rizzuto/sollecito faction vs. francesco del balso and an allied street gang

-this seems possible and would explain both the hap hazard attempt on rizzuto and the series of arsons etc. against pizzi/barberio. in this theory pizzi/barberio are allied with the rizzuto/sollecito faction. also in this scenario del balso has no backing by the HA. i realize the regularity that both the MAFIA/HA have used various street gangs of differing BLUES/REDS allegiance. almost all those arrested for the most recent attempts, arsons and shootings have been referred to as members of street gangs or had been in the past. there could also exist the possibility that del balso has a yet unknown allie yet to be revealed from mtl or outside province.

outside the box theories 4/5.

4. possible, although highly unlikely that this is street gangs of still unknown alliance going full out against both rizzuto/sollecito and del balso sowing complete confusion and making them fight each other. very outside the realm i realize and if this was the case said street gangs would indeed have at least one very influential "backer".

5. although this fills me with no confidence after reading la source, but i would like to think rizzuto and sollecito remain allied and this is not another sollecito power play. there is no evidence of the 2 falling out or there being animosity/conflict inside the larger rizzuto/sollecito faction.

any thoughts, questions remarks what have you are always appreciated these are only THEORIES, hypotheticals not fact.

Re: Leonardo Rizzuto (Montreal) has been shot at [Re: antimafia] #1058956
05/10/23 02:55 PM
05/10/23 02:55 PM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

Vito , I like your brainstorming. I understand it's very difficult given the fact that there are so many Montreal clans that are constantly fighting for their own turf. I will comment but I would definitely state that I don't know anymore than you do. I will just play along with theorizing.

Theory one: I don't think DelBalso would be acting alone. If that would be the case he would of been dead by now. I believe someone is helping and are using him as a pond. But you did state many valid points why the Rizzuto clan would want him gone.

Theory two: I also thought of that myself and I had arguments for and against but possible. Martin Robert wife is the daughter of Sharon ,Sergio Piccirilli's girlfriend and close associate. Piccirilli was the one who backed the D'Amico family and police tape recordings had him plotting Rizzuto demise. Sergio's other HA connection and close friend is Cazzetta. It's Barberio that throws me off. He used to work for for Devito and switched sides. But who knows maybe he decided to switch again by aligning himself with the bikers. Pizzi is another that does not fit in all of this. But in this business there are a lot of betrayals.

Theory Three: Is also possible. the red street gangs were used by Scoppa to cause havoc. Furthermore given recent Red losses, they stated that Vick Paul is related to Joseph DuCharme. Even more reason to rival against Leonardo. For this theory to be possible he would need the backing of another clan rival to the Rizzuto's

Theory four : Agree seems highly unlikely.

Theory Five: I don't think it is , given Stefano Solecito health but it's possible that other Sicilians , from the Rizzuto's home town , maybe eyeing for Leonardo's position. That was thrown out there by some reporter.

I am surprised you didn't theorize Mirarchi yet , and I underscore yet, along with other clans that were allied at one point to over throw the Rizzuto's.

Good job on the brainstorming !

Re: Leonardo Rizzuto (Montreal) has been shot at [Re: antimafia] #1059028
05/11/23 12:06 PM
05/11/23 12:06 PM
UsA
M
Mafia101 Offline
Underboss
Mafia101  Offline
M
Underboss
UsA
Even though you believe this the least I think the second theory is what's happening. Marco Pizzi and Davide Barberio could have their own reasons for challenging Leonardo Rizzuto and Stefano Sollecito. And Why else would their businesses be targeted right after Leonardo Rizzuto was shot that would be a big coincidence if it turned out to be something separate.

Last edited by Mafia101; 05/11/23 02:34 PM.
Re: Leonardo Rizzuto (Montreal) has been shot at [Re: Mafia101] #1059034
05/11/23 12:29 PM
05/11/23 12:29 PM
M
mike68 Offline
Underboss
mike68  Offline
M
Underboss
Originally Posted by Mafia101
Even though you don't think it's likely I think the second theory is what's happening. Marco Pizzi and Davide Barberio could have their own reasons for challenging Leonardo Rizzuto and Stefano Sollecito. And Why else would their businesses be targeted right after Leonardo Rizzuto was shot that would be a big coincidence if it turned out to be something separate.

Also, who was responsible for the attempted hit on Barberio when he was shot a while back? Was he siding with Del Balso?

Re: Leonardo Rizzuto (Montreal) has been shot at [Re: antimafia] #1059040
05/11/23 02:25 PM
05/11/23 02:25 PM
Woodlawn
V
VitoCahill Offline
Underboss
VitoCahill  Offline
V
Underboss
Woodlawn
the 2 suspects arrested were both gang affiliated black men.

gahens lee souverian and mclee charles were both arrested dec. 1 2022 for attempted murder.

the same 2 well adjusted young men have also been charged with weapons offences related to surveillance/stalking HA carlos fernandez. no shots were fired in this.

i do not know which chapter fernandez is currently with or what gang the 2 above have allegiance to.

Re: Leonardo Rizzuto (Montreal) has been shot at [Re: antimafia] #1059042
05/11/23 02:29 PM
05/11/23 02:29 PM
UsA
M
Mafia101 Offline
Underboss
Mafia101  Offline
M
Underboss
UsA
It hasn't came out who ordered the shooting but the shooter was Gahens Lee Souverain. Gahens Lee Souverain was also charged with the attempted murder of former Ontario Hells Angels nomad Carlos Fernandes. Member of a blues affiliated gang.

Re: Leonardo Rizzuto (Montreal) has been shot at [Re: antimafia] #1059044
05/11/23 02:48 PM
05/11/23 02:48 PM
Woodlawn
V
VitoCahill Offline
Underboss
VitoCahill  Offline
V
Underboss
Woodlawn
the part about theory 2 that puzzles me then is the alleged use of kevin rochebrun in the attempt on rizzuto. the same guy who tried to hit marco pizzi in 2016.

i realize allies change over time but even for mtl thats messed up. there would also be the possibility that pizzi was not directly involved in said hit and had no knowledge of any part of it. also very possible that hit team wasn't long for this earth if they were to succeed.

what has been reported by media and police is that indeed del balso, barberio/pizzi as well as robert/plouffe had become more closely aligned in past 2 years or so. if we look at those targeted by police in most recent drug raids the names rizzuto,sollecito, cuntrera,spagnolo,focarazzo,salvaggio etc. are nowhere to be seen. so that faction does not appear to be as in step with the robert/plouffe del balso alliance if we can call it that. the one name that did stand out was rheal dallaire. he has a long history of association with OC in mtl. he has been linked to both rizzuto and sollecito in the past for some land deals/transactions.

if it is once again the rizzuto/sollecito faction under attack and behind all those arsons and what not they are holding there own.

Re: Leonardo Rizzuto (Montreal) has been shot at [Re: antimafia] #1059166
05/13/23 03:22 AM
05/13/23 03:22 AM
Chicago
C
CabriniGreen Offline
Underboss
CabriniGreen  Offline
C
Underboss
Chicago
Questions

1. Where are D'damo and Forazzacco in all this? Do they count?

2. Would the Hells openly involve themselves in an internal Italian conflict? I could see them doing it over either territory, or control over an economic interest like drug territory or gambling houses, but would they support a conflict over organizational control? And indeed, which or what organization would it be?

3. Whooleys loss in stature pretty much kills any major street gang move it seems, unless there is a newly emergent central figure, or alliance of some sorts. But everything I've read and heard suggest they are goofy kids with social media beefs...

4. What exactly is Charlie Rendas status? With Leo's rep as a leader not being the greatest, and Sollecito sick, is this Renda kid a shot caller now? Is he playing a role, similar to Sauce and Vito, where he's pushing for murders? Thats a left field one for you....

5. We can't ever forget the Ghost, Miriarchi. I don't know what the fuck his motivations are.

6. Who got the Arcuris Gelato business? I've been meaning to ask this....

Vito, Ciment.... good discussion and theorizing

Re: Leonardo Rizzuto (Montreal) has been shot at [Re: antimafia] #1059181
05/13/23 12:20 PM
05/13/23 12:20 PM
Woodlawn
V
VitoCahill Offline
Underboss
VitoCahill  Offline
V
Underboss
Woodlawn
very good questions cabrini. i will take a stab at answering.

1. pietro d'adamo has been described as a mafia leader in lasalle or a member of west end gang or the link for the mafia to what remains of the west end gang or hes just a member of a mafia cell. there is no good evidence on d'adamo. there have been somewhat recent drug busts in lasalle and surrounding areas and none of them even mention his name...which seems odd.IF d'adamo was a territory or cell leader for either group you would think even a vague reference would have come out. i have consistently placed him working under arcadi, however arcadis status and position is even harder to define lately then d'adamos? as d'adamo has a history of cocaine imports dating back to proj colisee 2006 the possibility exists that he may be "the door" as they call it in mtl bringing in drugs and simply taxing those doing the street/wholesale sales. alas if you are taxing and collecting from criminals you would need even a small crew to collect and as of now not a single name has come to light being placed working under d'adamo. for those reasons i think he is a member of someone elses cell not a leader of his own.

the same cannot be said for focarazzo. 2 names have come to light recently related to drug trafficking and money laundering in laval area. martin daze was named as a man with links to focarazzo and HA although no chapter was given specifically. the second name is frederic lavie who also it is alleged has links to robert/plouffe and it is alleged the HA south chapter. lavie has been described as a drug dealer. back to focarazzo he has been described as a link to HA specifically robert/plouffe and the rizzuto/sollecito faction of the MTL MAFIA. focarazzo maintains an hq located mere blocks from the bellerose cafe alleged hq of rizzuto/sollecito faction. it would be odd if these to groups were not allied considering the closeness to each other. also there is no evidence showing that focarazzo is allied or ever has been with any other mafia cell/group but the rizzuto/sollecito.

2.it has been reported by la presse through daniel renaud that the current leaders of HA have no interest in past feuds and are only interested in making money. so at this point to involve themselves in an italian on italian feud appears odd.

3. i will not give much type to the unorganized street gangs attempting to operate in mtl. there is no central controlling leader anymore that is for sure. there is no more woolley or arsene mompoint to try to gain an alliance/consensus amongst the many gangs. woolley has lost influence that is for sure or else people wouldnt be shooting at his house. i find it difficult to divide and categorize who is who especially when reports give vague references to past way out of date membership in mostly defunct sets...crack down posse being the most popular name thrown around. many times arrested members are ref'd back to being once allied with ducarme joseph. how ridiculous!! the man was murdered in 2014. any connection to joseph by anyone is irrelevant at this point 9 years after his murder. well i have just done what i said wouldnt...on to #4.

4. i can only categorize renda as an associate working directly for l. rizzuto. i say this simply because he has never been arrested for anything. it would be hard at this point to bestow a leader type title on him with such a lack of a record. there was a mention in one of the scoppa/massari murder trials that renda was delivering large cash payments to hitmen operating for the rizzuto/sollecito faction, however he has yet to be charged. the 2 are family and in an extended family that has been through alot of death and mayhem in the past 15+ yrs. i can think of no other leader that renda would have loyalty to than leonardo.

5. mirarchi could be simply sitting back and doing nothing letting all of this play out and see what comes of it. there has been very little info on him or his associates since his release dec 2017. mirarchi is alleged to be involved in sports gambling and cocaine imports. it does not appear that he continues any kind of alliance with raynald desjardins. most intell have mirarchi as coming to a truce with leaders of MAFIA shortly after his release and the very fact that he is still alive and has not faced even an attempt on his life would bear this out.

6. all i can speak to about arcuri family is that they no longer hold any sway in mtl if they ever did. they did allie with montagna in 2010/2011 and that didnt go well. the same can be said for family of moreno gallo. the gallo family has had businesses bought out by mafia members. lastly i cannot find whom is now in control of said business.

-hope some of this helps.

Re: Leonardo Rizzuto (Montreal) has been shot at [Re: antimafia] #1059217
05/13/23 10:30 PM
05/13/23 10:30 PM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

Vito , good job on your analysis .

For Item two ,I find it ironic with regards to HA not wanting to get involved in the Italian feud but yet they do business with either rival. Furthermore, in the 1990's when HA were feuding with the Rock Machine, the Italians were also doing business with both biker rivals. But at one point HA told the Italians to stop doing business with the Rock Machine and they agreed. Goes to show you that the Italian MTL mafia, with no supreme leader at it's head, have reduced power. Another thing I find strange is the HA seem to accommodate Mafia disenfranchised individuals such as DelBalso, would that not constitute involvement on their part.

Re: Leonardo Rizzuto (Montreal) has been shot at [Re: antimafia] #1059224
05/14/23 09:01 AM
05/14/23 09:01 AM
Woodlawn
V
VitoCahill Offline
Underboss
VitoCahill  Offline
V
Underboss
Woodlawn
thanks ciment...again.

yes the denial of involvement by HA, or at least the claim being pushed by media and police is strange. then again what else would the HA do? come right out and state who they support and why. it was also reported in 2021 that even raynald desjardins son, mathieu is involved in business with the robert/plouffe HA faction. i believe it is through a legal loan company. now if that isnt a mind boggler i dont know what is. it does speak to the HA and i can only assume some mafia cells/factions of just wanting to get on with business not feuds.

and the lack of an overall leader of the MTL MAFIA is clearly being being felt. the lack of a working alliance amongst HA/MAFIA/ (insert other group here) is also being felt. it is possible that somekind of alliance currently exists...example...robert/plouffe-del balso-pizzi/barberio as i theorized previous. as far as who is on the other side perhaps a chance to come up with another theory?

Re: Leonardo Rizzuto (Montreal) has been shot at [Re: VitoCahill] #1059226
05/14/23 10:14 AM
05/14/23 10:14 AM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

Yes you have Del Balso, Desjardins and Piccirilli, whom from past events, are not too friendly with the Rizzuto clan.

Re: Leonardo Rizzuto (Montreal) has been shot at [Re: CabriniGreen] #1059229
05/14/23 11:33 AM
05/14/23 11:33 AM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

Thanks Cabrini nice to hear from you again.

Re: Leonardo Rizzuto (Montreal) has been shot at [Re: antimafia] #1059239
05/14/23 01:33 PM
05/14/23 01:33 PM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=10223831309517812&set=pcb.1292126548043977
https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=10223831311877871&set=pcb.1292126548043977
https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=10223831314597939&set=pcb.1292126548043977

Canadian Mafia Archives :Fabien Rossat Passenger ship list and pictures of Vito Rizzuto and Calogero Renda

List of passengers from the SS Edan from Boulogne-sur-Mer (north of France) on December 1, 1924 to New Orleans on January 18, 1925. Among these passengers are:
-Vito Rizzuto (Nicolo's Father) of Cattolica Eraclea
-Calogero Renda (Paolo's Father) of Cattolica Eraclea
-Mercurio Campisi of Siculiana
-Francesco Giula of Siculiana
-Giuseppe Sciortino of Siculiana
-Vincenzo Marino of Siculiana
Giulia was supposed to go to an uncle in Los Angeles named Sam Pira. As for Sciortino & Marino they had to go to a man named Giovanni Marino (respectively Uncle & Cousin)also in L.A.
Calogero Renda has become a member of the Decina of Montreal for the Bonanno Crime Family & Vito Rizzuto was killed on August 12, 1933 in NY
Note: Marino is married with a lady name Giuseppina Caruana ....

Re: Leonardo Rizzuto (Montreal) has been shot at [Re: antimafia] #1059263
05/14/23 03:53 PM
05/14/23 03:53 PM
Houston
L
Liggio Offline
Underboss
Liggio  Offline
L
Underboss
Houston
Francis Ford Coppola could've done a 3 part movie on the Rizzuto Clan and it would've been just as successful as The Godfather.

Re: Leonardo Rizzuto (Montreal) has been shot at [Re: Liggio] #1059271
05/14/23 05:22 PM
05/14/23 05:22 PM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

I agree and more.

Re: Leonardo Rizzuto (Montreal) has been shot at [Re: antimafia] #1059273
05/14/23 05:33 PM
05/14/23 05:33 PM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

Hells Angels in Quebec are well organized group I remember years ago there was a big meeting and someone recorded it. They have connections all around the world.

Re: Leonardo Rizzuto (Montreal) has been shot at [Re: antimafia] #1059356
05/15/23 06:44 PM
05/15/23 06:44 PM
C
Ciment Offline
Ciment  Offline
C

https://www.lapresse.ca/actualites/...e-la-garde-au-sein-du-crime-organise.php

Changing of the guard within organized crime

Hi Vito Cahill , FYI.........this article published July, 11, 2021 kind of mentions some of the things we posted about.

Re: Leonardo Rizzuto (Montreal) has been shot at [Re: Ciment] #1059363
05/15/23 07:49 PM
05/15/23 07:49 PM
Woodlawn
V
VitoCahill Offline
Underboss
VitoCahill  Offline
V
Underboss
Woodlawn
yeah good catch on the article. i had posted the same one as well as a few others from both la presse from 2019 and the journal de mtl from 2021. i had posted to another thread having to do with whether or not we can consider the MAFIA in mtl a traditional family or not or a formal one.

its a very good article as usual from daniel renaud.

Re: Leonardo Rizzuto (Montreal) has been shot at [Re: antimafia] #1059448
05/16/23 07:29 PM
05/16/23 07:29 PM
B
Blackmobs Offline
Underboss
Blackmobs  Offline
B
Underboss
The victim is the spouse of one of Moreno Gallo's sons

The woman shot dead while driving, in the middle of rush hour on Tuesday afternoon, in the Côte-des-Neiges sector, is the spouse of one of the sons of the late Calabrian mafioso Moreno Gallo, La Presse learned.

The victim, Claudia Iacono, was driving her car when she was shot before hitting a building on Jean-Talon Street, near Savane Street, at about 4:30 p.m.

Called to the scene, the police then found that the woman had been hit by at least one firearm projectile.

According to our information, the victim was the spouse of Anthony Gallo, son of Moreno Gallo.

It seems, according to our information, that the victim was followed by the killer or killers. Witnesses reportedly saw a suspect flee on foot.

Major Crimes investigators from the City of Montreal Police Service will have to determine whether the victim was the one targeted.

If this is the case, it is very rare for the wife of an individual related to organized crime to be the victim of murder.

https://www.lapresse.ca/actualites/...nte-de-l-un-des-fils-de-moreno-gallo.php

Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull