GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (joepuzzles234), 152 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,729
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,286
Hollander 24,301
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,527
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,406
Posts1,060,333
Members10,349
Most Online911
May 23rd, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Re: Bonanno Don “Mikey Nose” at war w/Cammarano bros [Re: RushStreet] #1050358
02/02/23 08:23 PM
02/02/23 08:23 PM
N
NYMafia Offline
NYMafia  Offline

N

Originally Posted by RushStreet
Originally Posted by NYMafia
Originally Posted by LuanKuci
Trying For A Holiday Mob Kill: Drive-By Shooting At Joe Cammarano, Jr.’s Long Island Residence Occurred Just Before Christmas

https://gangsterreport.com/trying-f...esidence-occurred-just-before-christmas/

Originally Posted by CT-CT r/Mafia

Highlights from behind the paywall:

- According to sources in Nassau County, Bonanno crime family boss Michael (Mikey Nose) Mancuso ordered Cammarano, Jr.’s house in Long Island to be shot at around Xmas 2022; the house sustained significant damage

- Patch.com apparently reported the drive by shooting around 12/19/22 (edit -- I think this is the article SB is referring to: https://patch.com/new-york/glencove/shots-fired-glen-cove-house-street-sunday-night-glen-cove-pd)

- Police spokesmen indicated in a statement that this was not a random act of violence but rather an apparent specific targeting of this residence; no one has thus far been arrested

- In addition, a Cammarano brothers’ business was vandalized (? firebombed) sometime after the drive by, although unclear if this was reported in any news outlets for confirmation

- Mancuso apparently remains enraged from the Summer 2022 fight between his men, the Cammaranos, and associated bikers that took place at a funeral home (which seemed to be the major the spark for the current beef)

And you believe this nonsense? Well then, I got a bridge in Brooklyn that I wanna sell ya!

Why are you in such denial? It’s very disturbing.

Lol. Ya think so? That its' "very" disturbing? How bout I'm a realistic (with just a "bit" of knowledge about what's really what). And now, in fact, I'm gonna "double down" on my statement, ok?

Most of what's been thrown out there, what's being reported recently regarding the "war" of fire-bombing, beatings, shootings, and attempted murder plots, is 99.999999% complete bullshit!

Is there some conflict? Is there some underlying animosity? 100%! But is ANY of what's been said about overt acts being committed against anyone really happening? LOL.........Pleeeeeeeez! Give me a friggin break already!

This is "bad" information thats been provided to "whoever" is putting these rumors out there...Period!

And people, like yourself, are eating it up like candy. It'd actually a bad joke.

Last edited by NYMafia; 02/02/23 08:51 PM.
Re: Bonanno Don “Mikey Nose” at war w/Cammarano bros [Re: LuanKuci] #1050360
02/02/23 08:26 PM
02/02/23 08:26 PM
N
NYMafia Offline
NYMafia  Offline

N

Originally Posted by LuanKuci
Posting a link to an article about this topic doesn’t necessarily mean that I believe it.

I honestly think Scott “Sources Say” Burnstein is a hack.

And I own bridges in Venice, Amsterdam and London so I’m good thank you…

Lol. Good one LK. (I only hope you don't charge me a toll to go over one of your bridges). No harm! No foul pal!

Re: Bonanno Don “Mikey Nose” at war w/Cammarano bros [Re: RushStreet] #1050362
02/02/23 08:41 PM
02/02/23 08:41 PM
N
NYMafia Offline
NYMafia  Offline

N

I respect my fellow researchers. But at the end of the day, the truth is still the truth! Always!...And I tell ya here and now, whoever is providing the info to the writer putting these stories out, is not doing him any favors.

It is largely, false info (IMO).

And thats all I'm gonna say on this subject matter!

Last edited by NYMafia; 02/02/23 08:42 PM.
Re: Bonanno Don “Mikey Nose” at war w/Cammarano bros [Re: RushStreet] #1050370
02/02/23 09:27 PM
02/02/23 09:27 PM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

Burnstein was always a good reporter not only crime, also sports, entertainment, and city beat for two local Detroit newspapers.

"The king is dead, long live the king!"
Re: Bonanno Don “Mikey Nose” at war w/Cammarano bros [Re: NYMafia] #1050372
02/02/23 09:35 PM
02/02/23 09:35 PM
R
RushStreet Offline OP
Underboss
RushStreet  Offline OP
R
Underboss
I respect my fellow researchers. But at the end of the day, the truth is still the truth! Always!...And I tell ya here and now, whoever is providing the info to the writer putting these stories out, is not doing him any favors.

You are a mobster aren’t you? Trying to cover up the inside information.

Re: Bonanno Don “Mikey Nose” at war w/Cammarano bros [Re: Hollander] #1050374
02/02/23 09:50 PM
02/02/23 09:50 PM
N
NYMafia Offline
NYMafia  Offline

N

Originally Posted by Hollander
Burnstein was always a good reporter not only crime, also sports, entertainment, and city beat for two local Detroit newspapers.

I'm not questioning his general abilities. I have heard his name within the industry for some years already, What I am saying, is that whoever he is getting this current info from regarding these NYC stories is not a credible source, IMO. And either by mistake or otherwise, they are feeding him a crock!

Remember Hollander, you could be the best reporter on the planet, but if you've got a bad "source" feeding you BS, then you've got a bad source. Period!

And as I stated earlier, whoever it is, is not doing Burnstein any favors, I assure you!

Re: Bonanno Don “Mikey Nose” at war w/Cammarano bros [Re: RushStreet] #1050376
02/02/23 09:58 PM
02/02/23 09:58 PM
N
NYMafia Offline
NYMafia  Offline

N

You are a mobster aren’t you? Trying to cover up the inside information.

Lol. Are you smoking dope? You MUST be on something. "Trying to cover up inside information?" You must be on hard drugs! But if you're not, then by all means, you better start taking some! Lol

Re: Bonanno Don “Mikey Nose” at war w/Cammarano bros [Re: NYMafia] #1050379
02/02/23 10:04 PM
02/02/23 10:04 PM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

Originally Posted by Hollander

I'm not questioning his general abilities. I have heard his name within the industry for some years already, What I am saying, is that whoever he is getting this current info from regarding these NYC stories is not a credible source, IMO. And either by mistake or otherwise, they are feeding him a crock!

Remember Hollander, you could be the best reporter on the planet, but if you've got a bad "source" feeding you BS, then you've got a bad source. Period!

And as I stated earlier, whoever it is, is not doing Burnstein any favors, I assure you!

Point taken NYM.
I think Capeci had the same problem sometimes finding good sources is not easy.

"The king is dead, long live the king!"
Re: Bonanno Don “Mikey Nose” at war w/Cammarano bros [Re: RushStreet] #1050553
02/06/23 02:51 PM
02/06/23 02:51 PM
Bensonhurst, Brooklyn, NYC
B
BensonHURST Offline
Bensonhurst
BensonHURST  Offline
Bensonhurst
B
Underboss
Here is the thing it certainly appears that the “NOSE” is and has been “UNHINGED” the funeral home brawl or whatever happened I don’t think anyone is disputing that.

He did order the beat down at RAO’s of Meldish, so is really that hard to believe that this “UNHINGED” boss is looking for revenge to save face.

This is also the boss that wrote a letter to Meldish’s wife basically ratting out Meldish’s affair.

This is the same guy that killed his wife.

Why is it so hard to believe he has ordered any of these attacks against his enemies?

It looks like his Ego was bruised and this is his answer.

Could the sources have embellished upon the actual events of course, could Burnstein be adding a little icing to the cake, for shit sure.

All out war probably not, sending his guys for them I would think so, vandalizing a business, makes sense.

Last edited by BensonHURST; 02/06/23 02:57 PM.
Re: Bonanno Don “Mikey Nose” at war w/Cammarano bros [Re: BensonHURST] #1050554
02/06/23 03:02 PM
02/06/23 03:02 PM
R
RushStreet Offline OP
Underboss
RushStreet  Offline OP
R
Underboss
Originally Posted by BensonHURST
Here is the thing it certainly appears that the “NOSE” is and has been “UNHINGED” the funeral home brawl or whatever happened I don’t think anyone is disputing that.

He did order the beat down at RAO’s of Meldish, so is really that hard to believe that this “UNHINGED” boss is looking for revenge to save face.

This is also the boss that wrote a letter to Meldish’s wife basically ratting out Meldish’s affair.

This is the same guy that killed his wife.

Why is it so hard to believe he has ordered any of these attacks against his enemies?

It looks like his Ego was bruised and this is his answer.

Could the sources have embellished upon the actual events of course, could Burnstein be adding a little icing to the cake, for shit sure.

All out war probably not, sending his guys for them I would think so, vandalizing a business, makes sense.

Agreed BensonHurst. Its just a sad state of affairs that we have some guys in denial over what Mancuso is up to and capable of. The guy is as ruthless as the bosses back in the 70's and 80's. I'd put him up there with guys like Casso to be honest with you when it comes to being a psychopath.

Last edited by RushStreet; 02/06/23 03:05 PM.
Re: Bonanno Don “Mikey Nose” at war w/Cammarano bros [Re: RushStreet] #1050556
02/06/23 03:37 PM
02/06/23 03:37 PM
N
NYMafia Offline
NYMafia  Offline

N

Yes, all this denial from "some guys." it's such a "sad state of affairs."

Re: Bonanno Don “Mikey Nose” at war w/Cammarano bros [Re: RushStreet] #1050559
02/06/23 03:56 PM
02/06/23 03:56 PM
B
BensonHURST Offline
Bensonhurst
BensonHURST  Offline
Bensonhurst
B
Underboss
I don’t know that anyone is in denial It seems they more so are having a problem with Burnstein, I think in one of the headlines he is saying this is a Mob War, that seems like a bit of a stretch.

So if the source he has is putting sprinkles on the story possibly and Burnstein, is adding the “STRAWBERRY” for shock value, very easily the story could be blown out of proportion.

That is my take on it.

I have never personally read a time when Burnstein has got caught lying…
Some on here are acting as if.

At times this crowd can be a very tuff crowd.

They rip Capeci apart, that guy has been doing his thing for over 50 years, everyone everywhere gives him the respect of being “BONA-FIDE” he is a real O.G. yet there are posters on here that Rip him, about his sources, his stories, say he makes shit up, it’s CRAZY….. He has been reporting longer than probably half of the posters in here have been on this earth.

I really enjoy Burnsteins articles if anyone on here can point me to where he has been caught lying or something along those lines that is actual I would appreciate it, so I can make a decision myself on whether or not he and/or his blog/stories are legit.

Until that day comes in my eyes he is 100.

Re: Bonanno Don “Mikey Nose” at war w/Cammarano bros [Re: BensonHURST] #1050563
02/06/23 04:22 PM
02/06/23 04:22 PM
N
NYMafia Offline
NYMafia  Offline

N

I don’t know that anyone is in denial It seems they more so are having a problem with Burnstein, I think in one of the headlines he is saying this is a Mob War, that seems like a bit of a stretch.

So if the source he has is putting sprinkles on the story possibly and Burnstein, is adding the “STRAWBERRY” for shock value, very easily the story could be blown out of proportion.

That is my take on it.

I have never personally read a time when Burnstein has got caught lying…
Some on here are acting as if.

At times this crowd can be a very tuff crowd.

They rip Capeci apart, that guy has been doing his thing for over 50 years, everyone everywhere gives him the respect of being “BONA-FIDE” he is a real O.G. yet there are posters on here that Rip him, about his sources, his stories, say he makes shit up, it’s CRAZY….. He has been reporting longer than probably half of the posters in here have been on this earth.

I really enjoy Burnsteins articles if anyone on here can point me to where he has been caught lying or something along those lines that is actual I would appreciate it, so I can make a decision myself on whether or not he and/or his blog/stories are legit.

Until that day comes in my eyes he is 100.

BH, To put things in the "proper" perspective, let me state this, ok pal.

Michael Mancuso has a very well documented history of being a bit unhinged at times. He is certainly not the most level-headed thinker, that's for sure! And there are many examples of that, ie; shooting his wife, sending men into another crews Bronx social club, meting out several very public beatdowns, issuing a ridiculous directive for a guy not to show up at his own father-in-law's wake, starting a fight inside that wake when the guy did show up, etc.

But to "start an all-out gangland war?" In the year 2023? Wild shootings on the streets of Long Island - a largely "upscale" bedroom community? Drive-by shootings, peppering a man's home with his wife and kids there? Wantonly "firebombing" storefronts and businesses on Long Island?

IMO, No way! No how! Never gonna happen! (not in this lifetime anyway).

The other four New York City crews would never stand for such things. For the simple reason, that such outlandish, crazy behavior, would endanger them all! Everyone in NYC! The bosses would not tolerate it...and both local and Federal law enforcement would not tolerate it.
-
So as I stated in an earlier post. Do I think there is tension, disharmony, and certain people greatly dislike one another (to put it mildly)? ...Absolutely. But do I believe (even for one second) any of this bluster and bravado is actually taking place at this time? I do not.

Last edited by NYMafia; 02/06/23 04:28 PM.
Re: Bonanno Don “Mikey Nose” at war w/Cammarano bros [Re: RushStreet] #1050564
02/06/23 05:01 PM
02/06/23 05:01 PM
N
NYMafia Offline
NYMafia  Offline

N

Like the old saying goes, "anything in life is possible." Well nearly anything, anyway. So, if not plausible, is it still possible? Of course.
-
But, I will even go one step further, ok?
-
If, in fact, my overview on the subject at hand turns out to be wrong. I will then publicly admit to it on this forum. (But I certainly do not think thats gonna happen. Otherwise, I would never have said what I have about these events).

But if, on the other hand, I am correct, that this series of events never took place; the drive-by shootings of homes and businesses, the wild fire-bombings and arsons, the vandalism and the trashing of stores and businesses, etc. Then we can only hope the few posters on here who were so adamant about their position, will then rise to the occasion, and admit they were wrong.

After all, it would be the gentlemanly thing to do, no?

Last edited by NYMafia; 02/06/23 05:02 PM.
Re: Bonanno Don “Mikey Nose” at war w/Cammarano bros [Re: RushStreet] #1050565
02/06/23 05:13 PM
02/06/23 05:13 PM
R
RushStreet Offline OP
Underboss
RushStreet  Offline OP
R
Underboss
The solution is easy to get away with the firebombing as a mob boss. You simply proclaim it is in the name of BLM and the government will welcome you to bomb shit with open arms.

Re: Bonanno Don “Mikey Nose” at war w/Cammarano bros [Re: RushStreet] #1050566
02/06/23 05:32 PM
02/06/23 05:32 PM
B
BensonHURST Offline
Bensonhurst
BensonHURST  Offline
Bensonhurst
B
Underboss
To be honest I skimmed through the article, now that you listed it and I can see what is being said, that’s just CRAZY!!!!

If he were doing all those things I am pretty sure the Feds, would make up a reason to violate him and lock him up, just to get him off the street.

I can’t see this happening in 2023, you would also think the Captains would take him down, if he was this unstable.

Last edited by BensonHURST; 02/06/23 05:33 PM.
Re: Bonanno Don “Mikey Nose” at war w/Cammarano bros [Re: RushStreet] #1050567
02/06/23 05:46 PM
02/06/23 05:46 PM
UsA
M
Mafia101 Offline
Underboss
Mafia101  Offline
M
Underboss
UsA
He has been charged with violating his parole. They filed the charges 2 days before it expired and this was months ago.

Re: Bonanno Don “Mikey Nose” at war w/Cammarano bros [Re: Mafia101] #1050568
02/06/23 05:58 PM
02/06/23 05:58 PM
R
RushStreet Offline OP
Underboss
RushStreet  Offline OP
R
Underboss
Originally Posted by Mafia101
He has been charged with violating his parole. They filed the charges 2 days before it expired and this was months ago.

Yes and he paid $500,000 to get back out after being arrested. Guy is a serious serious gangster with serious money. Don't fuck with Mancuso, he will fuck you up.

Re: Bonanno Don “Mikey Nose” at war w/Cammarano bros [Re: BensonHURST] #1050572
02/06/23 07:27 PM
02/06/23 07:27 PM
N
NYMafia Offline
NYMafia  Offline

N

To be honest I skimmed through the article, now that you listed it and I can see what is being said, that’s just CRAZY!!!!

If he were doing all those things I am pretty sure the Feds, would make up a reason to violate him and lock him up, just to get him off the street.

I can’t see this happening in 2023, you would also think the Captains would take him down, if he was this unstable.

BINGO!...You hit the $64 question! Nailed it right on the head!

Re: Bonanno Don “Mikey Nose” at war w/Cammarano bros [Re: Mafia101] #1050573
02/06/23 07:37 PM
02/06/23 07:37 PM
N
NYMafia Offline
NYMafia  Offline

N

100%.....But NOT for any of the events we are discussing here! THAT'S the difference. He was issued a violation for an unrelated charge. There's no correlation whatsoever to the subject at hand.

Re: Bonanno Don “Mikey Nose” at war w/Cammarano bros [Re: RushStreet] #1050574
02/06/23 07:46 PM
02/06/23 07:46 PM
N
NYMafia Offline
NYMafia  Offline

N

Yes and he paid $500,000 to get back out after being arrested. Guy is a serious serious gangster with serious money. Don't fuck with Mancuso, he will fuck you up.

$500,000 to "get out?" What are you even speaking of? Do you even understand the true concept yourself?

Do you mean, he posted a $500,000 bail package? Which, if thats what you're speaking of, is typically handled through a bail bondsman, where you are required to only pledge 10% of the face value of the bail asked? Which either the defendant, or others (friends, family members, etc), can post up property or assets close to that amount to completely satisfy any court requirements?

Because if thats the case, thats no great feat? $500,000? That only amounts to $50k? Which, in the larger scheme of things, what the heck is that? Basically chump change nowadays.

I tell you here and now!...Mancuso DID NOT POST UP $500,000 IN HARD COLD CASH!...Not even close to that!

Last edited by NYMafia; 02/06/23 08:04 PM.
Re: Bonanno Don “Mikey Nose” at war w/Cammarano bros [Re: RushStreet] #1050600
02/07/23 04:47 AM
02/07/23 04:47 AM
Houston
L
Liggio Offline
Underboss
Liggio  Offline
L
Underboss
Houston
NYMafia, you saying that Mancuso doesn't have that kind of cash? What are you his accountant? How would you know?

Last edited by Liggio; 02/07/23 05:00 AM.
Re: Bonanno Don “Mikey Nose” at war w/Cammarano bros [Re: Liggio] #1050601
02/07/23 05:30 AM
02/07/23 05:30 AM
N
NYMafia Offline
NYMafia  Offline

N

Originally Posted by Liggio
NYMafia, you saying that Mancuso doesn't have that kind of cash? What are you his accountant? How would you know?

You read my posts? Including the last one, about how the mechanics of posting up bail works, and that's what you got from it? That is completely, not, what I meant! How much money he may, or may not, have is not the point here! Or shouldn't be.

Go read it again, but slower this time, ok? And lets see if you can understand the concepts, (and the gist), of what I was trying to explain.

Last edited by NYMafia; 02/07/23 05:32 AM.
Re: Bonanno Don “Mikey Nose” at war w/Cammarano bros [Re: RushStreet] #1050605
02/07/23 07:50 AM
02/07/23 07:50 AM
blueracing347 Offline
Underboss
blueracing347  Offline
Underboss
I don't know about this ball situation. When you have those higher bails it's kind of stupid to put only the ten percent down. He'll never get it back. If your bail is ten grand, you'd only lose a grand. In this case, he's out 50 grand. Then again, if he puts the full 500k down, he has to show where it came from and there's the possibility the court fucks him if they fine him or do whatever bullshit they did. I'd bet when the bosses all made bail for the commission trial, they paid in full.

Re: Bonanno Don “Mikey Nose” at war w/Cammarano bros [Re: RushStreet] #1050608
02/07/23 08:11 AM
02/07/23 08:11 AM
R
RushStreet Offline OP
Underboss
RushStreet  Offline OP
R
Underboss
Yes he posted $500,000 bond which in most cases is 10% but the judge can in fact require as much as the full amount in cases where they think you are a flight risk for example. Which Mancuso would easily fall under. If I’m judge he’s posting the entire $500,000 or sitting in prison no questions asked since he violated his parole.

Last edited by RushStreet; 02/07/23 08:12 AM.
Re: Bonanno Don “Mikey Nose” at war w/Cammarano bros [Re: RushStreet] #1050611
02/07/23 09:19 AM
02/07/23 09:19 AM
N
NYMafia Offline
NYMafia  Offline

N

Yes he posted $500,000 bond which in most cases is 10% but the judge can in fact require as much as the full amount in cases where they think you are a flight risk for example. Which Mancuso would easily fall under. If I’m judge he’s posting the entire $500,000 or sitting in prison no questions asked since he violated his parole.

Because of the exorbitant high bails sets in recent decades, (especially in Federal Court), most lawyers work out bail applications with the court where "houses and/or other properties," valued at what the judge considers to be a reasonable matching amount are generally posted up today.

Re: Bonanno Don “Mikey Nose” at war w/Cammarano bros [Re: NYMafia] #1050613
02/07/23 10:42 AM
02/07/23 10:42 AM
M
MafiaStudent Offline
MafiaStudent  Offline

M
Underboss

Because of the exorbitant high bails sets in recent decades, (especially in Federal Court), most lawyers work out bail applications with the court where "houses and/or other properties," valued at what the judge considers to be a reasonable matching amount are generally posted up today.

It seems he did post up a house for bail. And also according to the attached court documents, he's working out a deal with the feds and is planning to plead guilty to VOSR.

Attached Files mancuso-bail.JPGmancuso-vosr-1.JPGmancuso-vosr-2.JPGsentencingmoved-1.JPG
Re: Bonanno Don “Mikey Nose” at war w/Cammarano bros [Re: RushStreet] #1050619
02/07/23 01:12 PM
02/07/23 01:12 PM
M
mike68 Offline
Underboss
mike68  Offline
M
Underboss
Well it appears that someone's house got shot up according to the news report. Are you saying that it, most likely, had nothing to do with Cammarano etc.? Or are you saying that the story in the Patch.com didn't actually happen?

Re: Bonanno Don “Mikey Nose” at war w/Cammarano bros [Re: RushStreet] #1050620
02/07/23 01:23 PM
02/07/23 01:23 PM
M
MafiaStudent Offline
MafiaStudent  Offline

M
Underboss
I have no idea whose house was shot up but that house and the house put up for bail are two separate things.

Re: Bonanno Don “Mikey Nose” at war w/Cammarano bros [Re: RushStreet] #1050626
02/07/23 02:23 PM
02/07/23 02:23 PM
UsA
M
Mafia101 Offline
Underboss
Mafia101  Offline
M
Underboss
UsA
Lol how did those wires even get crossed. What does Mancuso's bail and Cammarano's house have to do with eachother lol

Last edited by Mafia101; 02/07/23 05:15 PM.
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull