GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Toodoped), 308 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,467
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,892
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,327
Posts1,058,668
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 15 of 16 1 2 13 14 15 16
Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 [Re: U talkin' da me ??] #1035446
06/04/22 01:39 AM
06/04/22 01:39 AM
Over Here < < in TX
U talkin' da me ?? Offline OP
Shiny Brass
U talkin' da me ??  Offline OP
Shiny Brass
Underboss
Over Here < < in TX
Realtors Had Billions In PPP Loans Forgiven As Housing Market Boomed

Many realtors took out PPP loans from the federal government and had them forgiven while the real estate industry boomed during the pandemic. NBC News’ Guad Venegas has the exclusive report.

The "poor' are often chided for "milking" the welfare system.
But when others "milk Govt. programs" the outrage is "different."
Many feel sick... that they were not smart or savvy enough to have gotten their share of the PPP Pie!!!

But, in the case of independent realtors... they are, I'd imagine, a well connected group. And I'm sure the word spread fast in their "chat rooms" on what to do... Realtors deal with paperwork and laws and regulations as a matter of course. So I imagine it was easy-peasy for them to file for the PPP.

"It's nothing personal, Sonny....... It's strictly business."

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 [Re: U talkin' da me ??] #1035474
06/05/22 09:47 AM
06/05/22 09:47 AM
Yunkai
afsaneh77 Offline
Mother of Dragons
afsaneh77  Offline
Mother of Dragons

Yunkai
Originally Posted by U talkin' da me ??

Barron's: Novavax Covid-19 Vaccine Linked to Heart Inflammation, FDA Says.

https://www.marketwatch.com/article...ccine-fda-heart-inflammation-51654268921

Yup, it seems this is the feature of this virus, specifically the spike protein which mutated fast into something benign, yet all the so called vaccines focused on injecting this toxic part or have the body generate it through messenger RNA or vector DNA. So the blood clotting and heart issues are associated with all of them, while the gene therapies are going to have immune deficiency and auto immune issues on top of that. I guess those in FDA just were not shareholders of that specific vax, that's all.

As for the spike protein and it's patents, I watched this video way back when it was available on youtube, I searched for it, but it's no longer there. Luckily bitchute still has it. Dr David Martin has followed the patents that led to this pandemic as he explains it here. He calls this a bio weapon rather than anything else.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/9HxsE5llViby/

Last edited by afsaneh77; 06/05/22 09:52 AM.

"Fire cannot kill a dragon." -Daenerys Targaryen, Game of Thrones
Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 [Re: afsaneh77] #1035494
06/05/22 05:20 PM
06/05/22 05:20 PM
The Villa Quatro
Irishman12 Offline
UNDERBOSS
Irishman12  Offline
UNDERBOSS

The Villa Quatro
Originally Posted by afsaneh77

Barron's: Novavax Covid-19 Vaccine Linked to Heart Inflammation, FDA Says.

https://www.marketwatch.com/article...ccine-fda-heart-inflammation-51654268921

Yup, it seems this is the feature of this virus, specifically the spike protein which mutated fast into something benign, yet all the so called vaccines focused on injecting this toxic part or have the body generate it through messenger RNA or vector DNA. So the blood clotting and heart issues are associated with all of them, while the gene therapies are going to have immune deficiency and auto immune issues on top of that. I guess those in FDA just were not shareholders of that specific vax, that's all.

As for the spike protein and it's patents, I watched this video way back when it was available on youtube, I searched for it, but it's no longer there. Luckily bitchute still has it. Dr David Martin has followed the patents that led to this pandemic as he explains it here. He calls this a bio weapon rather than anything else.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/9HxsE5llViby/

Just another reason why I'm proudly not vaccinated! LET'S GO BRANDON and his mandatory vaccine mandate that got shot down by the Supreme Court.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 [Re: Irishman12] #1035521
06/06/22 03:12 AM
06/06/22 03:12 AM
Yunkai
afsaneh77 Offline
Mother of Dragons
afsaneh77  Offline
Mother of Dragons

Yunkai
Originally Posted by Irishman12

Just another reason why I'm proudly not vaccinated! LET'S GO BRANDON and his mandatory vaccine mandate that got shot down by the Supreme Court.

What a relief that you are not Irishman. Stay safe. But know this, the extent of corruption goes beyond Brandon and Dems. Warp speed was Trump's plan. He still advocates these clot shots and calls himself "The father of the vaccine." He is the one signing the executive order for allowing gene therapy platform to go forward as a vaccine. Liability shield of the 86 act making childhood vaccine manufacturers immune to injury lawsuits was signed by President Reagan. So you see the problem. It's not just one party giving a pass to big pharma. They seem to be both infiltrated and captive. And the media makes sure you always choose between these two parties.

Watch this: https://www.bitchute.com/video/pbTsVoI4xnwu/

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 [Re: U talkin' da me ??] #1035530
06/06/22 08:23 AM
06/06/22 08:23 AM
blueracing347 Offline
Underboss
blueracing347  Offline
Underboss
It's like WWF, a bad guy and a good guy. At the end of the day we're the audience buying into the bullshit show. Nobody gives a shit about "we the people". COVID was real, I watched a lot of people die. A lot were vaccinated. Shutting down a country didn't stop the virus from running it's course. The masks, vaccine mandates, and all of the other bullshit showed the government that with enough misinformation and use of scare tactics can make an entire world conform.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 [Re: blueracing347] #1035532
06/06/22 11:26 AM
06/06/22 11:26 AM
Yunkai
afsaneh77 Offline
Mother of Dragons
afsaneh77  Offline
Mother of Dragons

Yunkai
Originally Posted by blueracing347
It's like WWF, a bad guy and a good guy. At the end of the day we're the audience buying into the bullshit show. Nobody gives a shit about "we the people". COVID was real, I watched a lot of people die. A lot were vaccinated. Shutting down a country didn't stop the virus from running it's course. The masks, vaccine mandates, and all of the other bullshit showed the government that with enough misinformation and use of scare tactics can make an entire world conform.

Do you mean the WEE rather than WWF? Anyway, I agree with you. All is show. People cheer for one side or the other, tear each other apart over them, but they are both actors of the same drug cartel. Covid was real. The part about it being novel, well, that's the tricky part. The test showing you have it, another problem entirely. And flu somehow disappeared. Anyway, the way the people conformed is the most scary part of all.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 [Re: afsaneh77] #1035563
06/06/22 08:57 PM
06/06/22 08:57 PM
The Villa Quatro
Irishman12 Offline
UNDERBOSS
Irishman12  Offline
UNDERBOSS

The Villa Quatro

What a relief that you are not Irishman. Stay safe. But know this, the extent of corruption goes beyond Brandon and Dems. Warp speed was Trump's plan. He still advocates these clot shots and calls himself "The father of the vaccine." He is the one signing the executive order for allowing gene therapy platform to go forward as a vaccine. Liability shield of the 86 act making childhood vaccine manufacturers immune to injury lawsuits was signed by President Reagan. So you see the problem. It's not just one party giving a pass to big pharma. They seem to be both infiltrated and captive. And the media makes sure you always choose between these two parties.

Watch this: https://www.bitchute.com/video/pbTsVoI4xnwu/

Very true afsaneh. And keep in mind, I'm not anti-vax. I'm anti-forced vaccination. The pharmaceutical companies have their tentacles in both parties and throughout our government for their benefit only.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 [Re: Irishman12] #1035635
06/08/22 07:51 AM
06/08/22 07:51 AM
Yunkai
afsaneh77 Offline
Mother of Dragons
afsaneh77  Offline
Mother of Dragons

Yunkai

Very true afsaneh. And keep in mind, I'm not anti-vax. I'm anti-forced vaccination. The pharmaceutical companies have their tentacles in both parties and throughout our government for their benefit only.

With all that happened these past two years, I would not want another vaccine. The way they conduct trials is nothing but a sham. Who would vaccinate the control group as well? They just wanted no long time safety data, and for good reasons. Also they buried the initial death count in the report. Anyhow, things are all part of the puzzle. When you let them get away with injuring people, why not forcing it on everyone to hide the adverse events and leave no control group in the world as well?

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 [Re: afsaneh77] #1035668
06/08/22 08:24 PM
06/08/22 08:24 PM
The Villa Quatro
Irishman12 Offline
UNDERBOSS
Irishman12  Offline
UNDERBOSS

The Villa Quatro

With all that happened these past two years, I would not want another vaccine. The way they conduct trials is nothing but a sham. Who would vaccinate the control group as well? They just wanted no long time safety data, and for good reasons. Also they buried the initial death count in the report. Anyhow, things are all part of the puzzle. When you let them get away with injuring people, why not forcing it on everyone to hide the adverse events and leave no control group in the world as well?

I had many reasons that gave me pause on getting the vaccine: first, you had to sign a waiver saying any adverse reactions you may have to it, you couldn't sue the pharmaceutical companies. Secondly, they wanted to bury their data and research for 75 years before a judge rightly overturned that (if the vaccines are "so safe," what are you hiding?). Finally, many people have had adverse reactions to it, especially young people that are developing Myocarditis, which is inflammation of the heart muscle. But the media doesn't report on it so people aren't as informed about it. But remember, it's "completely safe" because the government and pharmaceutical companies told me so.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 [Re: U talkin' da me ??] #1035979
06/17/22 12:53 AM
06/17/22 12:53 AM
Over Here < < in TX
Shiny Brass
Shiny Brass
Underboss
Over Here < < in TX
Tips on Monkeypox sex from the CDC June 2022:

Social Gatherings, Safer Sex and Monkeypox

https://www.cdc.gov/poxvirus/monkeypox/pdf/MPX_Social_Gatherings_Safer_Sex-508.pdf

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 [Re: Irishman12] #1035984
06/17/22 04:18 AM
06/17/22 04:18 AM
Alabama
D
dixiemafia Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
dixiemafia  Offline
ROLL TIDE!!!!!
D
Underboss
Alabama

I had many reasons that gave me pause on getting the vaccine: first, you had to sign a waiver saying any adverse reactions you may have to it, you couldn't sue the pharmaceutical companies. Secondly, they wanted to bury their data and research for 75 years before a judge rightly overturned that (if the vaccines are "so safe," what are you hiding?). Finally, many people have had adverse reactions to it, especially young people that are developing Myocarditis, which is inflammation of the heart muscle. But the media doesn't report on it so people aren't as informed about it. But remember, it's "completely safe" because the government and pharmaceutical companies told me so.

Well that goes for ANY vaccine especially "experimental" ones which I think the Covid vaccine is still classified as. You can't ever sue them sadly.

The Myocarditis is real, my nephew caught it from his vaccine. He's on scholarship to play football at the University of Alabama in Birmingham (UAB, Conference USA school) and he's as athletic as they come. Luckily we caught it early once he had breathing issues.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 [Re: dixiemafia] #1035988
06/17/22 09:34 AM
06/17/22 09:34 AM
The Villa Quatro
Irishman12 Offline
UNDERBOSS
Irishman12  Offline
UNDERBOSS

The Villa Quatro
Originally Posted by dixiemafia

Well that goes for ANY vaccine especially "experimental" ones which I think the Covid vaccine is still classified as. You can't ever sue them sadly.

The Myocarditis is real, my nephew caught it from his vaccine. He's on scholarship to play football at the University of Alabama in Birmingham (UAB, Conference USA school) and he's as athletic as they come. Luckily we caught it early once he had breathing issues.

Glad you're nephew caught it in time and hopefully it doesn't affect his playing career. I believe you're right too that the vaccine is still considered experimental. Just another reason I decided not to get it. No thanks, I'm not a lab rat for Big Pharma.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 [Re: U talkin' da me ??] #1036050
06/18/22 09:02 PM
06/18/22 09:02 PM
H
Hollander Offline
Hollander  Offline
H

Many people are testing now positive here, but its not so bad as the flu.

"The king is dead, long live the king!"
Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 [Re: U talkin' da me ??] #1036054
06/18/22 09:14 PM
06/18/22 09:14 PM
Giacalone Offline
Underboss
Giacalone  Offline
Underboss
My wife tested positive for COVID, but never felt a thing. Not even a headache!! Now here's the crazy part: We were having sex every night and I never tested positive. Is this disease even real? Lol

But you had to play it cool, had to do it your way
Had to be a fool, had to throw it all away
Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 [Re: Giacalone] #1036149
06/21/22 12:54 PM
06/21/22 12:54 PM
Yunkai
afsaneh77 Offline
Mother of Dragons
afsaneh77  Offline
Mother of Dragons

Yunkai
Originally Posted by Giacalone
My wife tested positive for COVID, but never felt a thing. Not even a headache!! Now here's the crazy part: We were having sex every night and I never tested positive. Is this disease even real? Lol

It's because PCR is not a definitive test to show you have a disease. It could turn positive with a piece of a no longer viable exosome, if you crank the cycle high enough. Watch this:

https://rumble.com/vhu4rz-kary-mullis-inventor-of-the-pcr-test.html

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 [Re: afsaneh77] #1036152
06/21/22 04:13 PM
06/21/22 04:13 PM
Giacalone Offline
Underboss
Giacalone  Offline
Underboss

It's because PCR is not a definitive test to show you have a disease. It could turn positive with a piece of a no longer viable exosome, if you crank the cycle high enough. Watch this:

https://rumble.com/vhu4rz-kary-mullis-inventor-of-the-pcr-test.html

We took a blood test. She had it. I didn't. Personally, I think my body is just different. I even went to a cocktail party where every single person got covid except me lol

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 [Re: Giacalone] #1036153
06/21/22 04:59 PM
06/21/22 04:59 PM
Yunkai
afsaneh77 Offline
Mother of Dragons
afsaneh77  Offline
Mother of Dragons

Yunkai
We took a blood test. She had it. I didn't. Personally, I think my body is just different. I even went to a cocktail party where every single person got covid except me lol

With the blood test they check for antibodies. Once you are positive, it means you have had it before within a short period of time. Doesn't necessarily means you are having it right now. IgM and IgG that they check for could go down after a while. If your antibodies always stay high, you are in constant state of inflammation due to fighting infections. You might have IgA antibodies which are in mucous membranes and kill the virus before it gets inside from previous corona virus infections. Corona viruses are common cold viruses.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 [Re: afsaneh77] #1036154
06/21/22 05:53 PM
06/21/22 05:53 PM
Giacalone Offline
Underboss
Giacalone  Offline
Underboss

With the blood test they check for antibodies. Once you are positive, it means you have had it before within a short period of time. Doesn't necessarily means you are having it right now. IgM and IgG that they check for could go down after a while. If your antibodies always stay high, you are in constant state of inflammation due to fighting infections. You might have IgA antibodies which are in mucous membranes and kill the virus before it gets inside from previous corona virus infections. Corona viruses are common cold viruses.

Well, I haven't been sick since 2016. I work out religiously, I only eat clean, I take 10,000 IU of Vitamin D each day and I've probably never been in as good a shape as I am in right now. Inflammation? According to my personal physician, my CRP levels are as low as they can get.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 [Re: Giacalone] #1036172
06/22/22 01:48 AM
06/22/22 01:48 AM
Yunkai
afsaneh77 Offline
Mother of Dragons
afsaneh77  Offline
Mother of Dragons

Yunkai
Well, I haven't been sick since 2016. I work out religiously, I only eat clean, I take 10,000 IU of Vitamin D each day and I've probably never been in as good a shape as I am in right now. Inflammation? According to my personal physician, my CRP levels are as low as they can get.

There you go. There is no reason to have measurable levels of antibodies even if you were exposed. The IgA that is present in mucous usually gets it before it even gets into blood stream to cause rise in IgG and IgM antibodies. And taking 10,000 IU of vitamin D is a very good practice. Vitamin D is an essential hormone and 3% of our cells have VDR. It modulates the immune system and stops it from cytokine storms after infections.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 [Re: afsaneh77] #1036194
06/22/22 08:26 PM
06/22/22 08:26 PM
The Villa Quatro
Irishman12 Offline
UNDERBOSS
Irishman12  Offline
UNDERBOSS

The Villa Quatro

There you go. There is no reason to have measurable levels of antibodies even if you were exposed. The IgA that is present in mucous usually gets it before it even gets into blood stream to cause rise in IgG and IgM antibodies. And taking 10,000 IU of vitamin D is a very good practice. Vitamin D is an essential hormone and 3% of our cells have VDR. It modulates the immune system and stops it from cytokine storms after infections.

I take 5,000 IU of vitamin D. Is that an appropriate intake or not enough?

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 [Re: Irishman12] #1036208
06/23/22 01:21 AM
06/23/22 01:21 AM
Yunkai
afsaneh77 Offline
Mother of Dragons
afsaneh77  Offline
Mother of Dragons

Yunkai

I take 50,000 IU weekly. That makes it about 7000 IU daily. I read that you have to multiply your weight in kg by 100 to get the daily required amount. However I'm 50kg and take 7000 IU which is way over the recommended dose for my weight. I've tested twice before taking the next weekly dose and one time it was 62.4 ng/mL and recently it was 42.11 ng/mL. All way under the maximum of the optimal levels which is 80 ng/mL. So it really depends on how much you weigh and you can safely go over that by couple of 1000s with no problem. You can get tested to be sure. Just make sure that you've not taken it for a week and then get tested. You could get tested to have a baseline before and after adjusting your dose. Of course I'm not a doctor and this is not a medical advice, blah blah blah, so consult your doctor. wink

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 [Re: U talkin' da me ??] #1036209
06/23/22 01:27 AM
06/23/22 01:27 AM
Yunkai
afsaneh77 Offline
Mother of Dragons
afsaneh77  Offline
Mother of Dragons

Yunkai
Re recent decision by the FDA:

https://rumble.com/v18s66i-bombshel...izer-twisted-their-clinical-trial-d.html

The document itself:

https://www.fda.gov/media/159193/download

Parents, protect your children. Ask questions, read the inserts. They also deny the autism connection. Can you ever trust them again?

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 [Re: U talkin' da me ??] #1036216
06/23/22 07:05 AM
06/23/22 07:05 AM
blueracing347 Offline
Underboss
blueracing347  Offline
Underboss
Our big food shopping chain Publix in Florida will not be offering the jab for five year olds and younger.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 [Re: blueracing347] #1036217
06/23/22 07:26 AM
06/23/22 07:26 AM
Yunkai
afsaneh77 Offline
Mother of Dragons
afsaneh77  Offline
Mother of Dragons

Yunkai
Originally Posted by blueracing347
Our big food shopping chain Publix in Florida will not be offering the jab for five year olds and younger.

Your governor didn't order the jabs last I heard. I doubt anywhere in Florida anyone CAN jab little ones, thank goodness.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 [Re: U talkin' da me ??] #1036230
06/23/22 01:45 PM
06/23/22 01:45 PM
blueracing347 Offline
Underboss
blueracing347  Offline
Underboss
My governor, the future president!

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 [Re: afsaneh77] #1036264
06/23/22 09:59 PM
06/23/22 09:59 PM
The Villa Quatro
Irishman12 Offline
UNDERBOSS
Irishman12  Offline
UNDERBOSS

The Villa Quatro

I take 50,000 IU weekly. That makes it about 7000 IU daily. I read that you have to multiply your weight in kg by 100 to get the daily required amount. However I'm 50kg and take 7000 IU which is way over the recommended dose for my weight. I've tested twice before taking the next weekly dose and one time it was 62.4 ng/mL and recently it was 42.11 ng/mL. All way under the maximum of the optimal levels which is 80 ng/mL. So it really depends on how much you weigh and you can safely go over that by couple of 1000s with no problem. You can get tested to be sure. Just make sure that you've not taken it for a week and then get tested. You could get tested to have a baseline before and after adjusting your dose. Of course I'm not a doctor and this is not a medical advice, blah blah blah, so consult your doctor. wink

Thanks afsaneh77, I appreciate it!

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 [Re: U talkin' da me ??] #1036363
06/26/22 09:59 PM
06/26/22 09:59 PM
Over Here < < in TX
Shiny Brass
Shiny Brass
Underboss
Over Here < < in TX
Tennis Great Novak Djokovic Reaffirms the COVID Jab Is Not an Option, Would Rather Not Play in U.S. Open Than to Subject Himself to the Shot

https://twitter.com/VaccinatedFox/status/1541068360569573376

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 [Re: U talkin' da me ??] #1036536
06/30/22 10:21 PM
06/30/22 10:21 PM
The Villa Quatro
Irishman12 Offline
UNDERBOSS
Irishman12  Offline
UNDERBOSS

The Villa Quatro
I told you. They're going to ramp this up going into November to push for mail-in balloting again. #stopthesteal

https://www.aol.com/news/worst-version-covid-spreading-vaccines-131933842.html

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 [Re: U talkin' da me ??] #1039250
08/22/22 09:18 PM
08/22/22 09:18 PM
Over Here < < in TX
Shiny Brass
Shiny Brass
Underboss
Over Here < < in TX
Mask mandate didn’t work against COVID-19 in LA, say doctors from USC and UCLA

Letter from doctors said masking has limited effect and its best to stress vaccines; other doctors still back masks

https://www.dailynews.com/2022/08/1...19-not-effective-as-mask-debate-goes-on/

A letter from top-level doctors and researchers arguing against the effectiveness of indoor mask mandates, along with pushback from health departments, cities and business groups, possibly played a role in a surprise decision not to re-institute the mandate in Los Angeles County last month.

This newspaper obtained a copy of a February 2022 letter signed by doctors from UCLA’s Geffen School of Medicine and USC’s Keck School of Medicine sent to the Los Angeles County Board of Supervisors, asking the county to end the mask mandate that was in effect this past winter, claiming the policy did not work.

On July 22, some of the same doctors published their views in an op-ed in the Orange County Register, one of the newspapers in the Southern California News Group. At the time in July, the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health (LACDPH) was strongly considering reimposing an indoor mask mandate — but on July 29 decided not to do so.

Re: Coronavirus COVID-19 [Re: U talkin' da me ??] #1039251
08/22/22 09:54 PM
08/22/22 09:54 PM
The Villa Quatro
Irishman12 Offline
UNDERBOSS
Irishman12  Offline
UNDERBOSS

The Villa Quatro
Mask mandate didn’t work against COVID-19 in LA, say doctors from USC and UCLA

Letter from doctors said masking has limited effect and its best to stress vaccines; other doctors still back masks

https://www.dailynews.com/2022/08/1...19-not-effective-as-mask-debate-goes-on/

A letter from top-level doctors and researchers arguing against the effectiveness of indoor mask mandates, along with pushback from health departments, cities and business groups, possibly played a role in a surprise decision not to re-institute the mandate in Los Angeles County last month.

This newspaper obtained a copy of a February 2022 letter signed by doctors from UCLA’s Geffen School of Medicine and USC’s Keck School of Medicine sent to the Los Angeles County Board of Supervisors, asking the county to end the mask mandate that was in effect this past winter, claiming the policy did not work.

On July 22, some of the same doctors published their views in an op-ed in the Orange County Register, one of the newspapers in the Southern California News Group. At the time in July, the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health (LACDPH) was strongly considering reimposing an indoor mask mandate — but on July 29 decided not to do so.

Shocker, who didn't see that coming? Waiting for the article about the ineffectiveness of the vaccine next.

Page 15 of 16 1 2 13 14 15 16

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull