GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 187 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,519
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,967
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,513
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,348
Posts1,059,043
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 149 of 153 1 2 147 148 149 150 151 152 153
Re: Tonight's Dinner [Re: pizzaboy] #1017867
08/11/21 09:33 PM
08/11/21 09:33 PM
Bar Vitelli, Queens, NY
Signor Vitelli Offline
Underboss
Signor Vitelli  Offline
Underboss
Bar Vitelli, Queens, NY
And now for the photo.

The trick was not getting the sauce too sweet or too spicy. Balance is the key. Signora V. gave it two thumbs up. Better than spending $20 at P.F. Chang's, IMO.

Signor V.

Attached Files Mongolian Beef.jpg

"For me, there's only my wife..."

"Sure I cook with wine - sometimes I even add it to the food!"

"When life itself seems lunatic, who knows where madness lies?"

"It was a grass harp... And we listened."

"Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it? Every, every minute?"

"No. Saints and poets, maybe... they do some."

Re: Tonight's Dinner [Re: hoodlum] #1017972
08/13/21 07:44 PM
Where ever needed.
DuesPaid Offline
Banned
DuesPaid  Offline
Banned

Where ever needed.
Originally Posted by hoodlum
Originally Posted by DuesPaid
U 2 GUYZ....

Amazing.... I wish we were all on the same block and could share as we do here.

Slow roasted some chicken wings on the Q today that were requested by my friends and family.

All were very happy.....slow and low is the way to do chicken.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Those wings look REALLY good dues..bqttled sauce or whats going on there??

No butter involved in this particular situation?

No butter Sir.

Be Loyal, Be Loving, Be Quiet.
Re: Tonight's Dinner [Re: Signor Vitelli] #1017973
Where ever needed.
DuesPaid Offline
Banned
DuesPaid  Offline
Banned

Where ever needed.
Originally Posted by Signor Vitelli
And now for the photo.

The trick was not getting the sauce too sweet or too spicy. Balance is the key. Signora V. gave it two thumbs up. Better than spending $20 at P.F. Chang's, IMO.

Signor V.

Man, that looks fantastic

Re: Tonight's Dinner [Re: Irishman12] #1017974
08/13/21 07:45 PM
08/13/21 07:45 PM
Where ever needed.
DuesPaid Offline
Banned
DuesPaid  Offline
Banned

Where ever needed.
Originally Posted by Irishman12
Chicken Parmesan Baked Penne

We got a Winner.

That’s nice.

Re: Tonight's Dinner [Re: DuesPaid] #1021160
10/03/21 08:46 PM
10/03/21 08:46 PM
Bar Vitelli, Queens, NY
Signor Vitelli Offline
Underboss
Signor Vitelli  Offline
Underboss
Bar Vitelli, Queens, NY
DEcided to give Dan Dan Noodles a try. Sichuan style, not Hong Kong style, which comes out more like a soup. After a lot of research, I ended up using Chef Wang Gang's YouTube recipe and another channel called Souped Up Recipes. Luckily, there are a number of Asian markets in my neighborhood so I could procure the proper ingredients.

Good Lord, that was spicy!!!! I think I'll have to cut the chili oil a bit if I make it again. And I will most likely make it again because it was really good, despite the heat. And I'm talking about the heat on the way in - I'll leave you to figure out the rest...

Here is a photo. Since you put the chili oil/sesame paste mixture on the bottom before the noodles, then add the other ingredients (ground pork, Chinese preserved mustard greens, scallions, bok choi, crushed peanuts, and the like) on top before mixing everything together, the noodles really aren't visible in the picture. But, take my word for it, it was really memorable.

Way too hot for Signora V., so she decided to pass. Perhaps with a bit less heat...

Signor V.

Attached Files DanDan Noodles_1.jpg

"Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it? Every, every minute?"

Re: Tonight's Dinner [Re: Signor Vitelli] #1028178
01/14/22 10:36 PM
01/14/22 10:36 PM
n.e.philly
hoodlum Offline
Underboss
hoodlum  Offline
Underboss
n.e.philly
Would u guy's believe..my wife ..whom knows my shit as a chef b4 I semi retired..who stood by me all these yrs. and championed my work ..even in newspapers back in the day..had the drunken (not 2 much) nerve 2 tell me quietly over dinner @ some fancy joint in Cherry Hill N.J. that I had lost my spunk in my late 50s ..& that I don't cook her complicated dishes anymore...another words...I'm not in the game anymore!..Suffice 2 say , I do agree w/ her..because 1..age 2, no practice, & 3 , she has seen some of my most beautiful work..IE ..she's not WOWED anymore like the days when we 1rst went 2gether.....SO...I decided 2 go back 2my old school days & start a tsunami of shit 4 her on the weekends & provided i had acsess 2 all what I need..4 instance..(BANG THE GONG PLEASE)..2 nite I sweated my balls out an old school VEAL OSCAR......Had a neighborhood butcher slice me down some real veal tenderloin (not inexpensive)..pounded it out myself...fresh asparagus..made my own Hollandaise sauce (tech note..it should b bearnaise sauce which is tech. holl w/ Tarragon , but the wife don't like tarragon)..& get this...in stead of buying lump crab (very xpensive)..I got 2 clusters of snow crab , handpicked them myself when thawed...& SLOWLY heated them in white wine .....the steaks I pan seared in a cast iron skillet till just carmelized..(finished in a preheated oven when everything is about 2 com 2gether.. anyways..im notgonna bore u w/ step by step shit..u get the pic..o..yeah .....& baked potato w/ BLACK TRUFFLE BUTTER..courtesy of D'artagnan.....long story short..I called her bluff & will continue 2 do so w/ old school shit...many a chef has said :"Theres no school like old school"...Maybe 2 morrow..OSSO BUCO!!!!!...later dudes.

I didn't want to leave blood on your carpet...
Re: Tonight's Dinner [Re: hoodlum] #1028179
01/14/22 11:07 PM
01/14/22 11:07 PM
n.e.philly
hoodlum Offline
Underboss
hoodlum  Offline
Underboss
n.e.philly
Would u guy's believe..my wife ..whom knows my shit as a chef b4 I semi retired..who stood by me all these yrs. and championed my work ..even in newspapers back in the day..had the drunken (not 2 much) nerve 2 tell me quietly over dinner @ some fancy joint in Cherry Hill N.J. that I had lost my spunk in my late 50s ..& that I don't cook her complicated dishes anymore...another words...I'm not in the game anymore!..Suffice 2 say , I do agree w/ her..because 1..age 2, no practice, & 3 , she has seen some of my most beautiful work..IE ..she's not WOWED anymore like the days when we 1rst went 2gether.....SO...I decided 2 go back 2my old school days & start a tsunami of shit 4 her on the weekends & provided i had acsess 2 all what I need..4 instance..(BANG THE GONG PLEASE)..2 nite I sweated my balls out an old school VEAL OSCAR......Had a neighborhood butcher slice me down some real veal tenderloin (not inexpensive)..pounded it out myself...fresh asparagus..made my own Hollandaise sauce (tech note..it should b bearnaise sauce which is tech. holl w/ Tarragon , but the wife don't like tarragon)..& get this...in stead of buying lump crab (very xpensive)..I got 2 clusters of snow crab , handpicked them myself when thawed...& SLOWLY heated them in white wine .....the steaks I pan seared in a cast iron skillet till just carmelized..(finished in a preheated oven when everything is about 2 com 2gether.. anyways..im notgonna bore u w/ step by step shit..u get the pic..o..yeah .....& baked potato w/ BLACK TRUFFLE BUTTER..courtesy of D'artagnan.....long story short..I called her bluff & will continue 2 do so w/ old school shit...many a chef has said :"Theres no school like old school"...Maybe 2 morrow..OSSO BUCO!!!!!...later dudes.

I made a mistake there fellas...the veal tenderloin should NOT b called steaks but scallopinis..they were floured b4 being gently sauteed in a stainless steel pan........I was thinking of something other when i type 2 fast 4 my own good...I do not know how 2 type like u good guys lol..

Re: Tonight's Dinner [Re: pizzaboy] #1028196
01/15/22 03:16 PM
01/15/22 03:16 PM
Where ever needed.
DuesPaid Offline
Banned
DuesPaid  Offline
Banned

Where ever needed.
Nice hood, you should do some catering.

Re: Tonight's Dinner [Re: DuesPaid] #1028237
01/16/22 06:36 AM
01/16/22 06:36 AM
n.e.philly
hoodlum Offline
Underboss
hoodlum  Offline
Underboss
n.e.philly

Is that (food) what it takes 2 get u out of the bushes ??...NO ..I AM NOT doing catering...been in that movie..does not have a good ending..I know ur watchin' Dues..what r ur more recent

Re: Tonight's Dinner [Re: hoodlum] #1028683
01/22/22 02:17 PM
01/22/22 02:17 PM
Where ever needed.
DuesPaid Offline
Banned
DuesPaid  Offline
Banned

Where ever needed.

Is that (food) what it takes 2 get u out of the bushes ??...NO ..I AM NOT doing catering...been in that movie..does not have a good ending..I know ur watchin' Dues..what r ur more recent

Cooking up some chili and nachos tomorrow for game.

Re: Tonight's Dinner [Re: DuesPaid] #1028714
01/23/22 01:01 AM
01/23/22 01:01 AM
n.e.philly
hoodlum Offline
Underboss
hoodlum  Offline
Underboss
n.e.philly

Nice Dues..what kind of cheese do u melt down 4 the nachos...& do go the full dice roll w/ ur own salsa or (like me) a good bottled 1...I do top my nachos w/ thin sliced cilantro & green onion..as well as a major dollop of sour cream & guacamole..maybe some sliced black olives 2...

Re: Tonight's Dinner [Re: hoodlum] #1029315
01/31/22 09:01 PM
01/31/22 09:01 PM
Where ever needed.
DuesPaid Offline
Banned
DuesPaid  Offline
Banned

Where ever needed.

Nice Dues..what kind of cheese do u melt down 4 the nachos...& do go the full dice roll w/ ur own salsa or (like me) a good bottled 1...I do top my nachos w/ thin sliced cilantro & green onion..as well as a major dollop of sour cream & guacamole..maybe some sliced black olives 2...

Yes to all, other than the Cilantro…its fine with me but I have two here who request pass on Cilantro.
Certainly huge dollop of both sour cream & quac

Cheddar

Re: Tonight's Dinner [Re: DuesPaid] #1029347
02/01/22 04:08 PM
02/01/22 04:08 PM
n.e.philly
hoodlum Offline
Underboss
hoodlum  Offline
Underboss
n.e.philly
"Sicilian warm bean salad" 2 nite...Cannellini's sauteed w/ evoo & a little chic stock , red pepper flake, fresh parsley, onion, oregano & topped w/ Cento Italian Tuna in oil, large shrimp & artichoke hearts then drizzled w/ balsamic syrup & a little of the canned tuna oil...wife loves this stuff.

Re: Tonight's Dinner [Re: hoodlum] #1029697
02/09/22 06:21 PM
02/09/22 06:21 PM
Where ever needed.
DuesPaid Offline
Banned
DuesPaid  Offline
Banned

Where ever needed.
"Sicilian warm bean salad" 2 nite...Cannellini's sauteed w/ evoo & a little chic stock , red pepper flake, fresh parsley, onion, oregano & topped w/ Cento Italian Tuna in oil, large shrimp & artichoke hearts then drizzled w/ balsamic syrup & a little of the canned tuna oil...wife loves this stuff.

Holy Macrel I mean tuna….

Hood, that must have been out of this world.
Looks like you will need to work extra hard for Balentines day to beat this.

Good luck.

Re: Tonight's Dinner [Re: DuesPaid] #1029702
02/09/22 08:31 PM
02/09/22 08:31 PM
n.e.philly
hoodlum Offline
Underboss
hoodlum  Offline
Underboss
n.e.philly
Goin' out 4 Val. day dinner...4 course meal at a French joint downtown..real snazzy place...but I found some veal shanks locally..u know what that means..OSSO BUCO!!! , probably on sat. nite..it's a challenging fun filled time in the kitchen...what about u Dues ?..u & the Mrs. have anything planned??..were having our Val. dinner on Fri nite 2 avoid the crowd on Mon.

Last edited by hoodlum; 02/09/22 08:33 PM.

Re: Tonight's Dinner [Re: hoodlum] #1030248
02/19/22 11:23 PM
02/19/22 11:23 PM
n.e.philly
hoodlum Offline
Underboss
hoodlum  Offline
Underboss
n.e.philly
Had 2 go 2 court yesterday down center city...while we were around ( basically down the street)..wife & I went 2 the famed Reading Terminal Market...(always went there..even as a kid LOL..)..found some thick cut deep smoked pork chops...2nite made classic Lyonaisse potatos.w/ (all done in bacon grease..onions 2..w/fresh thyme,,sweet onions & brown sugar (if u want)...veggies were a ragout of braised fresh orange carrots , baby bok choy & shitake mushrooms in bacon red vinegar reduction ...Wife luvs this shit more than I love 2 cook it b cause I like 2 turn back the clock back 2 when I was a king in the Phila. culinary world when she truly loved me...I used 2 amaze her when we 1rst met ..she's all used 2 the jinks now..I even turned her into a food fuck''n critic now...Christ...she doesn't say the "wow" factor she used 2 back in the early 2000s...lol..I know she loves me , but it's not the same..she takes my shit (cooking) 4 granted now days..I will say..as I write (say) this..I am a little buzzed..maybe drunk..& I am acting F...cking stupid...this post was actually meant 4 Dues Paid but I just keep on rambling on after a recipe.....my black lab is banging on the back door ...Good Night my bb Friends.

Re: Tonight's Dinner [Re: pizzaboy] #1030565
02/25/22 02:03 PM
02/25/22 02:03 PM
Where ever needed.
DuesPaid Offline
Banned
DuesPaid  Offline
Banned

Where ever needed.
WOW!

Sounds great Hood.
You gotta load up some pics, would luv to see these dishes.

Wife just put up a pot of Sauce loaded with meatballs, sausage ( hot) and beef brachiole

I’ll take a pic

Re: Tonight's Dinner [Re: pizzaboy] #1030566
02/25/22 02:19 PM
02/25/22 02:19 PM
Where ever needed.
DuesPaid Offline
Banned
DuesPaid  Offline
Banned

Where ever needed.
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Just started so will post a finished pic later as well.

Re: Tonight's Dinner [Re: pizzaboy] #1030861
03/03/22 04:40 AM
03/03/22 04:40 AM
Bar Vitelli, Queens, NY
Signor Vitelli Offline
Underboss
Signor Vitelli  Offline
Underboss
Bar Vitelli, Queens, NY
For Fat Tuesday (Mardi Gras), Signora V. wanted something with a New Orleans flavor, so since the local Cajun restaurants were booked up, I made a Shrimp Étouffée with rice. Since she doesn't like things super-spicy, I went a little easy on the heat, but reserved the right to have a bottle of Hot Sauce at the ready for my own bowl.

Verdict? A definite thumbs-up. [Linked Image]

Laissez les Bon Temps Rouler!

Signor V.

Attached Files Shrimp Étouffée.jpg

Re: Tonight's Dinner [Re: pizzaboy] #1030936
03/04/22 08:58 PM
03/04/22 08:58 PM
Where ever needed.
DuesPaid Offline
Banned
DuesPaid  Offline
Banned

Where ever needed.
That looks great Signor

Re: Tonight's Dinner [Re: Signor Vitelli] #1030999
03/06/22 11:06 AM
03/06/22 11:06 AM
n.e.philly
hoodlum Offline
Underboss
hoodlum  Offline
Underboss
n.e.philly
For Fat Tuesday (Mardi Gras), Signora V. wanted something with a New Orleans flavor, so since the local Cajun restaurants were booked up, I made a Shrimp Étouffée with rice. Since she doesn't like things super-spicy, I went a little easy on the heat, but reserved the right to have a bottle of Hot Sauce at the ready for my own bowl.

Verdict? A definite thumbs-up. [Linked Image]

Laissez les Bon Temps Rouler!

Signor V.

That looks very good Signor... Etouffee from scratch is no joke..the dark brown roux w/out burning it is a task in itself..& the correct amount of the "holy trinity" (green peppers, celery ,onions) as well as the whole shebang is a good test of N.O. culinary knowledge...u showed us some real strength in ur good eats background..

Re: Tonight's Dinner [Re: pizzaboy] #1031026
03/06/22 09:48 PM
03/06/22 09:48 PM
Bar Vitelli, Queens, NY
Signor Vitelli Offline
Underboss
Signor Vitelli  Offline
Underboss
Bar Vitelli, Queens, NY
DP and Hoodlum,

Thanks for the kind words. Much appreciated, as you folks know I take my cooking seriously while also enjoying the hell out of preparing a good meal!

As far as the roux, I decided to go with a blonde one (of sorts), because after doing some research, I kept finding that N.O. cooks say that the dark roux was strictly for gumbo, but the blonde one would be appropriate for this dish. And, rather than making a true roux, they would sautee the "trinity" in butter (always butter, never oil for this one) and then add the flour, mixing carefully so it wouldn't lump up. And no tomatoes. Period. I used College Inn fish stock because I didn't have enough shrimp shells to make a proper stock from scratch. And, IMO, it was better with a bit of hot sauce added before serving. But, as they also say in the Big Easy, chacun à son goût.

Oh well... live and learn! blush

Planning my Friday menus for Signora V. and myself. As she's Catholic, I'll work on some nice non-meat dishes for Lent.

After being out of work for the better part of two years due to the pandemic, she is starting a new job tomorrow!!!

Off now to make her some Asian-inspired stir-fried chicken with fresh string beans and rice. She deserves it!

Signor V.

Re: Tonight's Dinner [Re: pizzaboy] #1031060
03/07/22 06:46 PM
03/07/22 06:46 PM
Where ever needed.
DuesPaid Offline
Banned
DuesPaid  Offline
Banned

Where ever needed.
Very nice, good luck and great Success for your Wife in her new Job Sir.

I just picked up several pounds of Flounder at our local Supermarket ( King Kullen) . For Friday dinners, they had it on sale for $4 lb.

Re: Tonight's Dinner [Re: Signor Vitelli] #1031258
03/12/22 02:40 AM
03/12/22 02:40 AM
n.e.philly
hoodlum Offline
Underboss
hoodlum  Offline
Underboss
n.e.philly
DP and Hoodlum,

Thanks for the kind words. Much appreciated, as you folks know I take my cooking seriously while also enjoying the hell out of preparing a good meal!

As far as the roux, I decided to go with a blonde one (of sorts), because after doing some research, I kept finding that N.O. cooks say that the dark roux was strictly for gumbo, but the blonde one would be appropriate for this dish. And, rather than making a true roux, they would sautee the "trinity" in butter (always butter, never oil for this one) and then add the flour, mixing carefully so it wouldn't lump up. And no tomatoes. Period. I used College Inn fish stock because I didn't have enough shrimp shells to make a proper stock from scratch. And, IMO, it was better with a bit of hot sauce added before serving. But, as they also say in the Big Easy, chacun à son goût.

Oh well... live and learn! blush

Planning my Friday menus for Signora V. and myself. As she's Catholic, I'll work on some nice non-meat dishes for Lent.

After being out of work for the better part of two years due to the pandemic, she is starting a new job tomorrow!!!

Off now to make her some Asian-inspired stir-fried chicken with fresh string beans and rice. She deserves it!

Signor V.

Oh my God ....U r so right Signor...I remember back in '91 when I was in a Cajun /Creole based chain restaurant ( Bay Street Seafood)..when I was a kid ..they had the real deal 4 (then upcoming)..N.O. cuisine...everything u said was right...("always butter , never oil")...& now I know that u r true because u said about the shrimp shells 4 stock...God bless u..the stronger the real stock..the better the "shock"...real cookin' @ it's best ...luv u man!..

Re: Tonight's Dinner [Re: pizzaboy] #1031497
03/17/22 01:56 PM
03/17/22 01:56 PM
Where ever needed.
DuesPaid Offline
Banned
DuesPaid  Offline
Banned

Where ever needed.
Happy St, Patricks Day All.

[Linked Image]

Re: Tonight's Dinner [Re: pizzaboy] #1031498
03/17/22 01:57 PM
03/17/22 01:57 PM
Where ever needed.
DuesPaid Offline
Banned
DuesPaid  Offline
Banned

Where ever needed.
Irish Soda Bread too.

[Linked Image]

Re: Tonight's Dinner [Re: DuesPaid] #1031711
03/23/22 01:49 AM
03/23/22 01:49 AM
Bar Vitelli, Queens, NY
Signor Vitelli Offline
Underboss
Signor Vitelli  Offline
Underboss
Bar Vitelli, Queens, NY
DP,

That soda bread looks great!

Signora V. was going to make some homemade soda bread, but she got stuck in a humongous traffic jam on the way home from work and didn't have the time so I had to get some at our local supermarket. Her idea was to bring bread in for everyone at her (new) office, but what we bought sufficed.

Of course, now I have a quart of buttermilk in the fridge without a purpose. ohwell

Made the Missus a nice Beef & Guinness stew which we enjoyed on St. Patrick's Day and beyond.

Been trying to attach photos lately, but somehow they don't want to post even though they are the right format and file size. Can't figure this one out.
confused

Signor V.

Re: Tonight's Dinner [Re: Signor Vitelli] #1031806
03/25/22 03:00 AM
03/25/22 03:00 AM
Bar Vitelli, Queens, NY
Signor Vitelli Offline
Underboss
Signor Vitelli  Offline
Underboss
Bar Vitelli, Queens, NY
Made Signora V. a nice Chicken Chardonnay with fresh steamed string beans and long grain wild rice (albeit from a package - yeah, I'm lazy).

Up burning the Midnight Oil, sipping on vodka and ginger ale and making sausages and pepper with rigatoni. Had a couple of use 'em or lose 'em Roma tomatoes so that pretty much dictated tonight's dinner. Hey - I'm not complaining and I love the stuff, regardless of my doctor's opinions on the matter. Been trying unsuccessfully to post photos. Obviously some issues with the GBB that I can't figure out.

But, as far as the cooking, I'm sure you get the idea. wink

Tomorrow, being Friday (actually, it's today), it's going to be meatless. Already planning something nice with seafood.

Hoodlum and DP, in the kitchen we're definitely three of a kind. grin

Signor V.

Re: Tonight's Dinner [Re: Signor Vitelli] #1031953
03/26/22 02:37 PM
03/26/22 02:37 PM
Where ever needed.
DuesPaid Offline
Banned
DuesPaid  Offline
Banned

Where ever needed.
DP,

That soda bread looks great!

Signora V. was going to make some homemade soda bread, but she got stuck in a humongous traffic jam on the way home from work and didn't have the time so I had to get some at our local supermarket. Her idea was to bring bread in for everyone at her (new) office, but what we bought sufficed.

Of course, now I have a quart of buttermilk in the fridge without a purpose. ohwell

Made the Missus a nice Beef & Guinness stew which we enjoyed on St. Patrick's Day and beyond.

Been trying to attach photos lately, but somehow they don't want to post even though they are the right format and file size. Can't figure this one out.
confused

Signor V.

Would love to see it and also hear how you made the stew, if you could.

I gave up using any other way to upload pics to this site and now only use Postimages.org easy to upload, choose thumbnail for forums and its Free.

Re: Tonight's Dinner [Re: Signor Vitelli] #1031954
03/26/22 02:39 PM
03/26/22 02:39 PM
Where ever needed.
DuesPaid Offline
Banned
DuesPaid  Offline
Banned

Where ever needed.
Made Signora V. a nice Chicken Chardonnay with fresh steamed string beans and long grain wild rice (albeit from a package - yeah, I'm lazy).

Up burning the Midnight Oil, sipping on vodka and ginger ale and making sausages and pepper with rigatoni. Had a couple of use 'em or lose 'em Roma tomatoes so that pretty much dictated tonight's dinner. Hey - I'm not complaining and I love the stuff, regardless of my doctor's opinions on the matter. Been trying unsuccessfully to post photos. Obviously some issues with the GBB that I can't figure out.

But, as far as the cooking, I'm sure you get the idea. wink

Tomorrow, being Friday (actually, it's today), it's going to be meatless. Already planning something nice with seafood.

Hoodlum and DP, in the kitchen we're definitely three of a kind. grin

Signor V.

Thanks Signor V.

Keep the dinner Ideas coming.

Postimages.org

Page 149 of 153 1 2 147 148 149 150 151 152 153

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull