Originally Posted by NYMafia
Originally Posted by Louiebynochi
Originally Posted by NYMafia
To me, Pennisi falling back into the shadows a bit may be a telling sign of things to come on the horizon in the near future such as indictments and/or arrests..

Although I know you guys say he's still active with his podcast, I don't see it readily propped up front and center like it was. To me that means that somethings up.

What that something is? Well we're just gonna have to wait and see.

His podcast is everywhere what are you talking about? He’s about to be on Scott Burnstein show as well.... Also it’s no secret that any day now the Lucchese heriarchy will be arrested with him as one of the witnesses this has been known for over a year....

On his podcast 'The MBA and the Buttonman" they have 40 episodes listed for listening. Episode #40 for posted up on May 17th, thats eight days ago. They said they were recording 30 for 30 (30 minutes for 30 days in a row). That is NOT the case.

Now I hear that they are out there with a podcast elsewhere on the internet. But what I'm saying is that on their specific show "MBA and the Buttonman" they are NOT releasing any shows. And Its been eight days already. So I ask Why??

And although, yes, we have all heard that there are more indictments coming down the pike at some point. But what I am saying now is that I suspect the time is nearing, and I'm conjecturing that maybe thats why their primary podcast has been quiet.

They've been releasing them everyday. I've already told you they were on youtube and you're still bitching that you can't find them.