GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Toodoped), 142 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,771
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,286
Hollander 24,322
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,528
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,413
Posts1,060,467
Members10,349
Most Online911
May 23rd, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Who will the Gangsters vote for?(or Lame Attempt at Humor) #188435
10/09/04 12:10 AM
10/09/04 12:10 AM
Q
QTN Offline OP
Made Member
QTN  Offline OP
Q
Made Member
"I'll vote fer da President George dubya Bush because he hates communests and while umm made some mistakes, he has cajones, you know, unlike that Kerry mang" - Tony SCARFACE Montana

"Me and most of my family plan to vote for what we feel is the strongest and most legit candidate in this race against the war on terror. As a American war veteran, I am very disapointed by the President's handling of our troops over in Iraq. I am also disturbed by the fact that a chicken hawk doesn't know how to lead our nation militarily. Trust me, its always better to have someone in the Oval Office who was under military fire than someone that wants to overcompensate for his lack of war service. My father came from rags from Sicily, the most impoverished section of Italy at the turn of the 20th century, and became a real respected Legitimate man of business. Therefore, thats why I'm funding the RESPECTABLE BUSINESS FAMILIES OF NEW YORK FOR KERRY." - Respected New York City/Las Vegas business Michael Corrleone

"In legality matters, the President's Patriot Act has been used by the administration to breach into the every common man's professional lefit businesses, and as the attorney representing the Corrleone family and its business interests, we of the legal bar must fight the corporate-friendly White House" - Corrleone family attorney Tom O'Hagen

"You know, these rich captains of industry and of "illegal" business like Mr. Corrleone are part of the haves and have nots. The President was a man that had to deal with a cocaine addiction, which I'm still dealing with so I can feel with that man instead of that super-intellectual stiff" - Henry Hill

"You think I'm voting for the same party that its Governor of my state turned out to be cheating on his married wife, and with a man?!?? Fudget 'bout it!" - Tony Soprano

Okay fellow mob movie fans....which candidate will all these "players" you think they are supporting? Mind you, this is just an exercise at humor(or lame attempt, either way).

Re: Who will the Gangsters vote for?(or Lame Attempt at Humor) #188436
10/09/04 01:42 AM
10/09/04 01:42 AM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
Fredo Corleone - he'll vote for Bush.... anyone that has two daughters who could be cocktail waitresses gets his vote.

Jack Woltz - he's going with Kerry....horse head, horse face....whats the difference?

Tessio - he'll vote for Bush....no wait, he'll switch to Kerry.

Re: Who will the Gangsters vote for?(or Lame Attempt at Humor) #188437
10/09/04 07:34 PM
10/09/04 07:34 PM
MI6
Krlea Offline
Underboss
Krlea  Offline
Underboss
MI6
Great job, they were very funny!

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull