GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (2 invisible), 252 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,467
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,884
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,324
Posts1,058,634
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: WAR... What IS It Good For? #165951
10/04/06 02:28 PM
10/04/06 02:28 PM
Milky Way
Enzo Scifo Offline
Underboss
Enzo Scifo  Offline
Underboss
Milky Way
Quote:
Originally posted by Don Andrew:
Judaism isn't a race.
Anti-semitist. Now go home. [/QB][/QUOTE]
Judaism is a religion, not a race. Calling someone who believes in that religion a judaist is okay, because it is one aspect of them.
No?

The Jews are a people, a race. They belong to the Semite people, just like the Arabs.

Quote:
Originally posted by Don Rico:
It is the ONLY fucking chance we-- as the human race-- have got.
Jezus.

The existence of the human race depends on that?

I, for one, would expect global warming, structural poverty, the huge lack of water that will become in the near future, or our messing up the planet to be big things.

But no, apparantly not.

See, we can act as smart as we want, but at the end of the day, we still follow a guy who fucks himself with kebab skewers.
Re: WAR... What IS It Good For? #165952
10/04/06 02:38 PM
10/04/06 02:38 PM
Milky Way
Enzo Scifo Offline
Underboss
Enzo Scifo  Offline
Underboss
Milky Way
Quote:
Originally posted by DonVitoCorleone:
Religions are just ideas, theories, and morals, backed up by allegorical fairy tales.
Fairy tales? Human perceptions of things like life, the world, humans, specific people; yes. That ain't no fairy tales.

Quote:
Maybe if YOU occupied your single functioning sports-dominated brain cell with thoughts and ideas that actually matter, which are relevant to these dangerously sinister subjects... Which mean something important--
And which clearly affect this entire world which is in desperate peril...

But... NAH.

Instead, you just go ahead right on believing whatever you are told by your corporate masters...
Most of all... Make sure you continue mindlessly sucking down major-league tribal-based corporate-sponsored SPORTS propaganda...
After all-- Gotta keep them massess mindless or else... THEY MIGHT START THINKIN'!!!
If not... Then MAYBE YOU might could form an actual, objective, non-FOX-News-based opinion about what is REALLY going on in the world!
THEN maybe we could engage in a spirited and lively constructive debate!!!
Aw... Whaddahell am I sayin' over here.
Nevermind. Just go ahead and inevitably, predictably tell me to shut up and die.
And these are your own ideas?
What party do you vote for, if I may ask?

Quote:
Originally posted by Ice:
they had 'gonnections' across europe and into the middle east and northern africa that the romans and their german barbarian inheritors simply did not have.
Romans had no gonnections?

Quote:
the hatred of the INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND(who sets the interest rate) or the banking system in general leads to a distaste in capitalism and leads to a communist state of mind.
A majority of people in the West seem to like the capitalist system and do not really like communism. A majority of people doesn't even know what the IMF is, btw.

Quote:
im a communist myself and am willing to sell my car to help feed the poor, BUT I LEAVE THE JEWS OUT OF IT!!!
:D

A communist state, but not for the Jews?

Not only are you a racist, but you're also one of the lousiest commies I've ever seen.

See, we can act as smart as we want, but at the end of the day, we still follow a guy who fucks himself with kebab skewers.
Re: WAR... What IS It Good For? #165953
10/04/06 02:57 PM
10/04/06 02:57 PM
I
Ice Offline
Underboss
Ice  Offline
I
Underboss
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Enzo Scifo:
The Jew are a people, a race. They belong to the Semite people, just like the Arabs.

The 'jews' also belong to the 'celts'. Not just like the 'arabs'.

(my 3 jewish friends would prolly not agree w/ me though)

Re: WAR... What IS It Good For? #165954
10/04/06 03:00 PM
10/04/06 03:00 PM
With Geary in Fredo's Brothel
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

With Geary in Fredo's Brothel
Quote:
Originally posted by Don Cardi:

But being that you brought this up, let me give you a little more insight as to what a part of the strategy in fighting this war in Iraq is also about. It is being fought in the hopes of democratizing that region of the world so that democracy will spread into other countries in that region. Hopefully it will spread into places like Iran, and rid Iran of a government and an extremist leader who continually supports terrorism, threatens the people of Israel, and isolates the good people of Iran from the rest of the world.

Hopefully the results of this war in Iraq will give the Iraqi people the opportunity to finally live in a democracy, and at the same time be an example to the rest of that region, showing that religious democracy, cultural democracy, and democracy in general can and will work.

Don Cardi
DC your optimism is a really noble trait (I am not being sarcastic, and I wish I shared it) but I think you have to admit that this Iraq war plan has failed.

The initial argument for this war was that Saddam was a threat to our national security and that he had WMD's or at least the capactiy to produce them on very short notice. That is what Colin Powell told the U.N. The bringing democracy to Iraq part was more of an after thought, although some of the books coming out now say it was the real reason the neocons wanted the war, and that the Saddam
issue was a mere pretext.

The bottom line is that you don't spread democracy at gunpoint. Oddly enough there now appears to be a better chance for some kind of democracy to emerge in places like Lebanon and Palestine, and maybe eventually Iran than in Iraq. What we are going to have to understand is that if free elections in places like that are not going to produce the kind of results we like for some time.

As things stand right now, the only hope I see for Iraq is some kind of huge Marshall Plan type of deal where they get their infrastructure back and then they have the feeling that they have too much to lose by continuing their civil war.

I would concentrate in the Kurdish areas, and the more peaceful parts of the country first and then work into Baghdad and the more violent regions last. This will take more than a U.S. effort it will take tons of money from all over, and it will probably take a new president of the US to implement it because this one has lost his credibility.

The real bad actors in that region are the Saudis who have as brutal a regime as anyone, but who enjoy our good will because of their oil. We need to bring heat on them to cough up money to shore up our efforts there before we go broke trying to save these people from themselves.

As for the virulent anti-semitic diatribe that started this thread, all I can say is I am appalled. This kind of crap has been floating around forever. The "Jews control the media" line is pure bullshit. Fox, Time Warner, General Elecrtic, Viacom, Disney, Gannett, Cox Newspapers,The Tribune Company, and Knight Ridder are all publically held mega corporations which own most of the media in this country. The New York Times is owned by a Jewish family, but that is one newspaper, and not the entire media. The Wall Street Journal is owned by the Dow Jones Company -- hardly a zionist organization. Please stop these factually erroneous attacks on religious groups.

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

"I stood in the courtroom like a fool."

"I am Constanza: Lord of the idiots."

Re: WAR... What IS It Good For? #165955
10/04/06 03:04 PM
10/04/06 03:04 PM
Milky Way
Enzo Scifo Offline
Underboss
Enzo Scifo  Offline
Underboss
Milky Way
Quote:
The 'jews' also belong to the 'celts'. Not just like the 'arabs'.

Jews 'belong' to the Celts? How?

Jews are a semitic people, like Arabs. That's the treuth.

Re: WAR... What IS It Good For? #165956
10/04/06 03:10 PM
10/04/06 03:10 PM
I
Ice Offline
Underboss
Ice  Offline
I
Underboss
Quote:
Originally posted by dontomasso:
[/qb]
this Iraq war plan has failed.

Colonel??? Does the media know you are spilling the beans w/ all this information?

Re: WAR... What IS It Good For? #165957
10/04/06 03:17 PM
10/04/06 03:17 PM
I
Ice Offline
Underboss
Ice  Offline
I
Underboss
Quote:
Originally posted by Enzo Scifo:
[quote]Originally posted by Ice:
[b] The 'jews' also belong to the 'celts'. Not just like the 'arabs'.

Jews 'belong' to the Celts? How?

Jews are a semitic people, like Arabs. That's the treuth. [/b][/quote]treuth with an 'e' maybe.

they are semitic but the celts touched up right against that area too.

('standard' history volumes debate the issue pretty regularly)

Re: WAR... What IS It Good For? #165958
10/04/06 03:29 PM
10/04/06 03:29 PM
Milky Way
Enzo Scifo Offline
Underboss
Enzo Scifo  Offline
Underboss
Milky Way
Celts are a Indo-European people, some believe they originated around the Black Sea.

Jews are Semitic.

Re: WAR... What IS It Good For? #165959
10/04/06 03:45 PM
10/04/06 03:45 PM
The Wrong Side Of The Tracks
D
Don Rico Offline OP
Underboss
Don Rico  Offline OP
D
Underboss
The Wrong Side Of The Tracks
Quote:
Originally posted by afsaneh77:
[QB] It is no myth that the US and British media is sponsored by Zionists. They actually own the significant portion of the media and as the result they reflect the news as they please. The system is also tamper proof, so if a third party reflects some news that is unpleasant to them, they fall into anti-semite, anti-Jewish and terrorist loving category instantly.

... Exactly why I attempted, in my initial THREAD TITLE remarks-- to try to pre-emptively disclaim and deny any and all even mere suggestions-- of myself being someone who is "out to get all the JEWS!!!"
Those people DO exist. Most of them are raging nut-jobs and sometimes they can be extremely dangerous.

But others like myself that merely raise questions such as:

"Exactly WHAT are WE THE PEOPLE being TOLD of WHAT is REALLY going on in the world, and WHO are those that CONTROL and DETERMINE what WE (all of us, everybody, you and me)are actually ALLOWED to be aware of."

... And, in addition, asking for possible inquiry and accountability...

Well, those individuals are immediately labelled as "Anti-Semitic".

If I am wrong, or if anyone even thinks I am wrong, then somebody PLEASE post a photo clipping from ANY legitimate news source, concerning this specific subject.

THEN we can argue some more... And eventually we can all see the truth on this.

Power wears out those who do not have it.
Re: WAR... What IS It Good For? #165960
10/04/06 03:50 PM
10/04/06 03:50 PM
I
Ice Offline
Underboss
Ice  Offline
I
Underboss
Quote:
Originally posted by Enzo Scifo:
Celts are a Indo-European people, some believe they originated around the Black Sea.

Jews are Semitic.
Yes they are Semitic. But not so 'pure' semitic b/c they did brush against the celts; just the same as the assyrians, lebanese and north africans did.

edit:{and yes, most history books debate whether or not they were solely a semitic ppl or whether they are a nice mix of all the NOMADIC ppls who occupied the area,including the celts. they could have come from the land of snow and ice or maybe they originated in the desert, point is, they are one of those 'unique' races that is extremely hard to trace. there are plenty of jews w/sandy blond hair and blue eyes who trace their roots back to israel}

chicken or the egg thing-kinda sort of.

Re: WAR... What IS It Good For? #165961
10/04/06 03:56 PM
10/04/06 03:56 PM
I
Ice Offline
Underboss
Ice  Offline
I
Underboss
Quote:
raise questions such as:

"Exactly WHAT are WE THE PEOPLE being TOLD of WHAT is REALLY going on in the world, and WHO are those that CONTROL and DETERMINE what WE (all of us, everybody, you and me)are actually ALLOWED to be aware of."

... And, in addition, asking for possible inquiry and accountability...

Well, those individuals are immediately labelled as "Anti-Semitic".

[/QB]
my thoughts relate to your's here.
i consider myself a proud member of what i'll call the chaos/conspiracy party, but no one ever calls me an anti semite.

Re: WAR... What IS It Good For? #165962
10/04/06 04:49 PM
10/04/06 04:49 PM
Pennsylvania
klydon1 Offline
klydon1  Offline

Pennsylvania
Quote:
Originally posted by dontomasso:
[QUOTE]
The real bad actors in that region are the Saudis who have as brutal a regime as anyone, but who enjoy our good will because of their oil. We need to bring heat on them to cough up money to shore up our efforts there before we go broke trying to save these people from themselves.
The Saudis, while satisfied that Saddam is removed, would not overtly support a democratic Iraq. The Saudi royal family probably sees democracy as a direct threat to their present authority. They wouldn't want it to spread into their country, and as such they would not want to sink a fortune into democrat

Re: WAR... What IS It Good For? #165963
10/04/06 06:05 PM
10/04/06 06:05 PM
D
Double-J Offline
Double-J  Offline
D

Quote:
If I am wrong, or if anyone even thinks I am wrong, then somebody PLEASE post a photo clipping from ANY legitimate news source, concerning this specific subject.

THEN we can argue some more... And eventually we can all see the truth on this.
Why? You're the one making grandiose, unfounded statements. You haven't proven one thing in this thread other than that you don't seem to have a firm grasp on reality.

Show me the proof.

-DJ

Re: WAR... What IS It Good For? #165964
10/05/06 02:09 AM
10/05/06 02:09 AM
I
Ice Offline
Underboss
Ice  Offline
I
Underboss
Quote:
Originally posted by klydon1:
[quote]Originally posted by dontomasso:
[b] [QUOTE]
The Saudis, while satisfied that Saddam is removed, would not overtly support a democratic Iraq. The Saudi royal family probably sees democracy as a direct threat to their present authority. They wouldn't want it to spread into their country, and as such they would not want to sink a fortune into democrat [/b][/quote]this saudi 'thing' is pretty messed up.

i saw the mike moore movie like everyone else and yes the bushes shook a lot of saudi hands and saw a lot of saudi camel toe, but 'this is business not personal sonny' ....and if the hyman roth/micheal corleone relationship holds true the best shooting is yet to come.

ALL OF 911 TERRORISTS ARE SAUDI!!!!

(put the women and children to sleep you hawks you, its time to go huntin')

Send Neri to move this thread out. I think it is done for now.

Re: WAR... What IS It Good For? #165965
10/05/06 09:27 PM
10/05/06 09:27 PM
Boston, Ma
G
Guineapig Offline
Underboss
Guineapig  Offline
G
Underboss
Boston, Ma
Quote:
Originally posted by afsaneh77:
It is no myth that the US and British media is sponsored by Zionists. They actually own the significant portion of the media and as the result they reflect the news as they please. The system is also tamper proof, so if a third party reflects some news that is unpleasant to them, they fall into anti-semite, anti-Jewish and terrorist loving category instantly.

Although the Jewish community in the US has always favored Dems over Reps, both parties have made it clear that they will continue to help and protect the state of Israel, just as they do for their homeland. But from what I understood, this was most of the American's wish, and their way making an ally in the Middle East, and as I said long ago, the war in Iraq is being fought for the sake of Israel.
Hello, Afs.

Hope this post finds you well. <3

Your post is logical, and actually what you mention - is clear to truth-seekers in all corners of the world. America will be bled dry for Israel if it does not change its course of action, and should Americans stand by while it happens, so will their blood along with that of their children - as it has already been, and continues to be. It's a little instructive to see that those criticizing the initiator of this thread have not attempted to debate him with facts, nor will.

There's just no simpler way of stating it: The nation has been in steady, steep decline, since WWII, and egalitarianism, and weakness are pushed down the youth's throat, in schools and every possible form of the media - the nation's IQ, productivity, and economy have all dropped in keeping, steedily whence I mentioned.

The culprits will be found, and be made to pay - probably soon - as they usually are. They have a long history of becoming increasingly greedier, and being discovered. One older than Christ, their tribesman.

Re: WAR... What IS It Good For? #165966
10/06/06 03:43 AM
10/06/06 03:43 AM
I
Ice Offline
Underboss
Ice  Offline
I
Underboss
Quote:
Originally posted by Guineapig:
[/qb]
America will be bled dry for Israel if it does not change its course of action, and should Americans stand by while it happens, so will their blood along with that of their children-as it has already been, and continues to be.

[/QB][/QUOTE]

DO U PLAN ON KILLING SOMEONE YOURSELF 'GUINEAPIG'?

i have been wrong in attacking all the red necks on this board. i had no idea this kind of stuff was popping up.

Re: WAR... What IS It Good For? #165967
10/07/06 07:43 AM
10/07/06 07:43 AM
Yunkai
afsaneh77 Offline
Mother of Dragons
afsaneh77  Offline
Mother of Dragons

Yunkai
Quote:
[quote]Originally posted by afsaneh77:
[b] It is no myth that the US and British media is sponsored by Zionists. They actually own the significant portion of the media and as the result they reflect the news as they please. The system is also tamper proof, so if a third party reflects some news that is unpleasant to them, they fall into anti-semite, anti-Jewish and terrorist loving category instantly.

Although the Jewish community in the US has always favored Dems over Reps, both parties have made it clear that they will continue to help and protect the state of Israel, just as they do for their homeland. But from what I understood, this was most of the American's wish, and their way making an ally in the Middle East, and as I said long ago, the war in Iraq is being fought for the sake of Israel.
Hello, Afs.

Hope this post finds you well. <3

Your post is logical, and actually what you mention - is clear to truth-seekers in all corners of the world. America will be bled dry for Israel if it does not change its course of action, and should Americans stand by while it happens, so will their blood along with that of their children - as it has already been, and continues to be. It's a little instructive to see that those criticizing the initiator of this thread have not attempted to debate him with facts, nor will.

There's just no simpler way of stating it: The nation has been in steady, steep decline, since WWII, and egalitarianism, and weakness are pushed down the youth's throat, in schools and every possible form of the media - the nation's IQ, productivity, and economy have all dropped in keeping, steedily whence I mentioned.

The culprits will be found, and be made to pay - probably soon - as they usually are. They have a long history of becoming increasingly greedier, and being discovered. One older than Christ, their tribesman. [/b][/quote]Hello GP!

We are doomed to bleed for Palestine and Lebanon as well and I just know the feeling. If only people could break these chains and set themselves free of those who triumph on labeling and framing for their own benefit ..., alas, all issues now come down to the Arab-Israeli conflict, and that's the scale one would be measured with in the end.

My deepest sympathies,
Afs~

"Fire cannot kill a dragon." -Daenerys Targaryen, Game of Thrones
Re: WAR... What IS It Good For? #165968
10/07/06 12:15 PM
10/07/06 12:15 PM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
Hello Ice -

Hope this post finds you well.

Your concerns are logical and not without merit and are very clear to the real truth seekers in all corners of the world.

Unfortunately the Middle East may be bled dry for Terrorists if it does not change it's course of INaction, so will their blood along that of their children - as it's already been and continues to be.

There's just no simpler way of stating it: Much of the Middle East has been in a steady, steep decline since the attacks of September 11th, and fanatisim, extremism and jihadism has been pushed down the youth's throats by fanatical extremists, in anti-western speaches, and much
of Arabic media.

The extremist fanatical culprits have and will be found, and have and will be made to pay - as they usually are. They have a long history of becoming increasingly greedier for world domination, and being discovered. One older than Muhammed, their tribesman.

My deepest sympathies for all those good and GOD loving middle eastern people who don't deserve to pay for the actions of those who are allowed to continue to set up terrorist cells, recruit, occupy and in some cases even rule some of those middle eastern countries.

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.

Re: WAR... What IS It Good For? #165969
10/07/06 08:52 PM
10/07/06 08:52 PM
Boston, Ma
G
Guineapig Offline
Underboss
Guineapig  Offline
G
Underboss
Boston, Ma
Quote:
Originally posted by Don Cardi:
Hello Ice -

Hope this post finds you well.

Your concerns are logical and not without merit and are very clear to the real truth seekers in all corners of the world.

Unfortunately the Middle East may be bled dry for Terrorists if it does not change it's course of INaction, so will their blood along that of their children - as it's already been and continues to be.

There's just no simpler way of stating it: Much of the Middle East has been in a steady, steep decline since the attacks of September 11th, and fanatisim, extremism and jihadism has been pushed down the youth's throats by fanatical extremists, in anti-western speaches, and much
of Arabic media.

The extremist fanatical culprits have and will be found, and have and will be made to pay - as they usually are. They have a long history of becoming increasingly greedier for world domination, and being discovered. One older than Muhammed, their tribesman.

My deepest sympathies for all those good and GOD loving middle eastern people who don't deserve to pay for the actions of those who are allowed to continue to set up terrorist cells, recruit, occupy and in some cases even rule some of those middle eastern countries.

Don Cardi
I hope your lack of personality, and 'ingenuity' serve you well in real life.

Re: WAR... What IS It Good For? #165970
10/07/06 09:36 PM
10/07/06 09:36 PM
DonMichaelCorleone Offline
DonMichaelCorleone  Offline

I agree with you GuineaPig, Cardi's personality is definitly lacking and his lack of "ingenuity" is definitly not going to serve him well in real life. :rolleyes:

It's just too bad that Cardi couldn't be a good friend, a lot of fun to be around and maybe even hold down a steady job :rolleyes:

It's funny when you try to insult someone on the internet without knowing them in real life, because to be honest with you all you do is look foolish to those of us who do know him.

And MY OWN lack of personality and "ingenuity" have served me just fine in real life, so please don't waste any of your wishes on me :rolleyes:

"You gave your word, I never gave mine"
http://s2.gladiatus.us/game/c.php?uid=88380
Re: WAR... What IS It Good For? #165971
10/07/06 09:38 PM
10/07/06 09:38 PM
New Jersey
AppleOnYa Offline
AppleOnYa  Offline

New Jersey
Quote:
[QUOTE]...I hope your lack of personality, and 'ingenuity' serve you well in real life.
Apparently, yours have. Which might explain why you could not come up with a better response.

Apple

A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government.

- THOMAS JEFFERSON

Re: WAR... What IS It Good For? #165972
10/07/06 10:45 PM
10/07/06 10:45 PM
Boston, Ma
G
Guineapig Offline
Underboss
Guineapig  Offline
G
Underboss
Boston, Ma
Quote:
Originally posted by AppleOnYa:
[quote]Originally posted by Guineapig:
[b] [QUOTE]...I hope your lack of personality, and 'ingenuity' serve you well in real life.
Apparently, yours have. Which might explain why you could not come up with a better response.

Apple [/b][/quote]Fiesty. Cute.

Some of you seem to forget that there are better things in life than posting on a messageboard - even more dismal, some of you don't. I could personally care less how Cardi's tact or lack thereof serves him in real life. Take the post at face value. It was actually not intended as a personal attack on someone I know nothing about, will never meet, and who is completely irrelevant to my life. Such basic things don't hold my interest anymore.

For someone, who seems - at least outwardly - to possess more intellect than a barren cat lady, I would expect you to be able to distinguish between internet and real life persona.

Re: WAR... What IS It Good For? #165973
10/07/06 11:03 PM
10/07/06 11:03 PM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
G-Pig

If your sudden reappearance back here is to make disparaging remarks about our members you'd better disappear again. I'll hold the door for ya.

Re: WAR... What IS It Good For? #165974
10/08/06 01:39 AM
10/08/06 01:39 AM
I
Ice Offline
Underboss
Ice  Offline
I
Underboss
Quote:
[quote]
[b]
and should Americans stand by while it happens, so will their blood along with that of their children [/b][/quote]what color of 'blood'?

white? black? brown? yellow? red?

there are lots of colors in america. don't ya know?

Re: WAR... What IS It Good For? #165975
10/08/06 02:50 AM
10/08/06 02:50 AM
Gateshead, UK
Capo de La Cosa Nostra Offline
Capo de La Cosa Nostra  Offline

Gateshead, UK
Are black and white colours?

...dot com bold typeface rhetoric.
You go clickety click and get your head split.
'The hell you look like on a message board
Discussing whether or not the Brother is hardcore?
Re: WAR... What IS It Good For? #165976
10/09/06 11:33 AM
10/09/06 11:33 AM
Pennsylvania
klydon1 Offline
klydon1  Offline

Pennsylvania
If I remember from high school physics, white is a color, but black is not...or is it vice-versa...

Re: WAR... What IS It Good For? #165977
10/09/06 11:35 AM
10/09/06 11:35 AM
New York
Sicilian Babe Offline
Sicilian Babe  Offline

New York
I believe that according to the spectrum, white is the combination of all color, and black is the total absence of color.

President Emeritus of the Neal Pulcawer Fan Club
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull