GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (Brovelli, 1 invisible), 279 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,467
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,889
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,512
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,326
Posts1,058,648
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
WAR... What IS It Good For? #165921
10/03/06 02:02 AM
10/03/06 02:02 AM
The Wrong Side Of The Tracks
D
Don Rico Offline OP
Underboss
Don Rico  Offline OP
D
Underboss
I am about to attempt to discuss some VERY HAIRY stuff here. Some will accuse me of racism or being unpatriotic, or even worse. Death threats will not surprise me for what i am about to try to say.

I love my country. I love all of my brothers and sisters of all races and religions... Even the ones that want to kill me.

But the awful truth is that the corporate (I hate to say it but it IS true-- JEWISH-controlled) media which controls our foreign policy, and spoon-feeds us slanted "news" and downright lies...

Has this entire (U.S.A.) nation under its' control.

DO NOT GET ME WRONG---

I KNOW NOT all the Jewish are bad--- Many are good, wonderful human beings.

But the Zionist pigs who CONTROL almost every single facet of what we Americans are told and led to believe as true, have left us all in the dark and ALL OF US-- no matter WHAT religion-- are left in the dark.

The truth exists that the corporate (I hate to say it but it IS true-- JEWISH-controlled) media spoon-feeds us... What THEY want us to know, from only THEIR perspective.

DO NOT GET ME WRONG---

I KNOW NOT all Jews are bad--- THAT is just crazy.

But the Zionist pigs who CONTROL every single facet of what we Americans are told and led to believe, have left us all-- --ALL OF US-- no matter WHAT religion--

FUCKED UP 5 ways from Sunday (or Saturday or Friday or whatever your particular Sabbath falls on)...

I love ALL of my Jewish AND Muslim AND Christian and Hindu AND Buddhist AND Ba'hai and Animist AND whatever brothers and sisters of WHATEVER faith... Even those of NO faith...

But the awful truth IS that the so-called "Zionist Jewish" elite really DO have all of us FLAT OUT FUCKED with their propaganda and LIES...
ESPECIALLY how they lie and say that 9-11 was all President Clinton's fault...

Well.. At least Clinton's administration TRIED to recognize the very REAL threat of radical Islamists... And tried to take 'em out with missiles... This while in the midst of the so-called "scandal" where the Republicans tried to impeach him and cut his dick off...

Whereas the Cheney-Bush regime-- who are currently in POWER despite their MULTITUDE of REAL crimes-- has done ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to eliminate the threat to our once-great and proud nation. Nothing except lead us all to an unjustified, illegal war for their profit and corporate-interests... A war that has succeeded only in making the U.S. almost universally HATED.

Don't believe me?

OK. Fair enough.

I invite you to disagree.

BUT FIRST do some research that does NOT involve Murdoch's Orwellian media (i.e. NY POST, FOX News, et al)...

Try to watch some satellite feeds from other non-aligned nations (if you can)... READ a REAL book (if you can)... For Christ's sake if not your own...

THEN, once you have explored all the options which do NOT parrot the arch-right-wing party-line of the sinister, morally-questionable gang of criminals (a spade is a spade) who currently-- ILLEGALLY-- infest the integrity of the once-proud U.S.WHITE HOUSE...

THEN go ahead...Try to make up your OWN mind-- Without having it MADE UP FOR YOU... IF YOU EVEN CAN.

It truly makes me sad to write all of this.

I wish I was just lying and making it all up.

But... If YOU are fearless enough to do--As I have done-- And scratch JUST A LITTLE below the surface--- YOU will find that EVERY WORD I AM SAYING-- And a WHOLE HELL OF A LOT MORE SINISTER, UGLY STUFF-- Is RIGHT THERE below the surface of the shiny, polished corporate veneer...

...It is just WAITING for someone-- might be Woodward, might be Amy Goodman, might be someone else with some REAL INTEGRITY... YOU, maybe?
Someone with some REAL BALLS-- to actually come right OUT and

TELL THE REAL TRUTH

...About this whole LIE of this so-called "WAR ON TERROR."
And what has happened since this once-great nation was hijacked by a gang of evil thugs back in 2000.

Don't even believe me.
I do not care.

JUST DO YOURSELF a favor-- One that actually MATTERS--

FIND OUT for yourself THE TRUTH...
FOR YOURSELF AND YOUR CHILDREN AND THEIR CHILDREN...

It is the ONLY fucking chance we-- as the human race-- have got.

It's ALL up to YOU.

Power wears out those who do not have it.
Re: WAR... What IS It Good For? #165922
10/03/06 05:12 AM
10/03/06 05:12 AM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
Your 'theory' has a major flaw in it.

Quote:
Zionist pigs who CONTROL almost every single facet of what we Americans are told and led to believe as true...

...JEWISH-controlled media which controls our foreign policy, and spoon-feeds us slanted "news" and downright lies...Has this entire (U.S.A.) nation under its' control.

But the awful truth IS that the so-called "Zionist Jewish" elite really DO have all of us FLAT OUT FUCKED with their propaganda and LIES...
Not true. The past 4 elections themselves disprove your theory that the Jews 'control' this country and the media and that they claim that 9/11 was Clinton's fault.

If anythng the Jewish faction has basically supported the democrats and President Clinton throughout the years. A study of American Jewish voting habits over the past 50 years shows that some 55 to 60 percent of the Jewish electorate pick Democrats almost automatically, while only 10 percent pick Republicans.

In 1992 the Jewish voters of this country overwelmingly rejected President George Bush Senior and he only received 10% of the jewish vote. The majority threw their support to Bill Clinton.

In 1996, President Clinton took 78 percent of the Jewish vote, with Bob Dole only managed 16 percent of the jewish for the Republicans.

In the 2000 Presidential elections 79 percent of American Jews voted for Al Gore, while only 19 percent voted for President Bush.

And even after 9/11, 3 years later in the 2004 elections, President Bush received only 22% of the Jewish vote.

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.

Re: WAR... What IS It Good For? #165923
10/03/06 07:38 AM
10/03/06 07:38 AM
Milky Way
Enzo Scifo Offline
Underboss
Enzo Scifo  Offline
Underboss
Milky Way
Nothing.

See, we can act as smart as we want, but at the end of the day, we still follow a guy who fucks himself with kebab skewers.
Re: WAR... What IS It Good For? #165924
10/03/06 10:44 AM
10/03/06 10:44 AM
D
Double-J Offline
Double-J  Offline
D

I'm glad to see such well constructed, fact based arguments permeating our message board!

Oops...

Can't you just move to fucking Antarctica and live with the penguins or something? :rolleyes:

Re: WAR... What IS It Good For? #165925
10/03/06 10:50 AM
10/03/06 10:50 AM
D
Double-J Offline
Double-J  Offline
D

Quote:
If YOU are fearless enough to do--As I have done-- And scratch JUST A LITTLE below the surface
Watching CNN doesn't count as actual 'research' or 'scratching below the surface.'

:p

Re: WAR... What IS It Good For? #165926
10/03/06 11:39 AM
10/03/06 11:39 AM
The 5th circle of hell
Don Smitty Offline
Underboss
Don Smitty  Offline
Underboss
The 5th circle of hell
Quote:
Originally posted by Don Rico:
Well.. At least Clinton's administration TRIED to recognize the very REAL threat of radical Islamists... And tried to take 'em out with missiles...

Whereas the Cheney-Bush regime-- who are currently in POWER despite their MULTITUDE of REAL crimes-- has done ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to eliminate the threat to our once-great and proud nation.
Clinton took terorism seriously?
yeah he really took the 1993 wtc bombing the american embasy bombing and the uss cole bombing very seriously. :rolleyes:

Bush has done absolutely nothing to fight terorism?

DS

I woke up this morning with nothing to do and went to bed with only half of it done.

http://attacked911.tripod.com/
http://www.stjude.org/
Re: WAR... What IS It Good For? #165927
10/03/06 12:01 PM
10/03/06 12:01 PM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
Quote:

But the Zionist pigs

Because someone supports a Jewish state it makes them a pig?

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.

Re: WAR... What IS It Good For? #165928
10/03/06 12:16 PM
10/03/06 12:16 PM
Gateshead, UK
Capo de La Cosa Nostra Offline
Capo de La Cosa Nostra  Offline

Gateshead, UK
No, they're Zionists who happen to be pigs. :p

I can buy that, but decide not to. Rico, how does putting "Jewish", "Zionist" or any other suchlike variation add weight to your argument? Couldn't you have said whatever you did without all that?

My guess is that you're sort of aware that your argument, however ineffective or badly-constructed it might be, does not need any reference at all that the Media is Jewish-controlled, and that's why the very first thing you open the thread with is some self-defence rhetoric about you not being racist and all...

...and by doing so, you're being racist.

...dot com bold typeface rhetoric.
You go clickety click and get your head split.
'The hell you look like on a message board
Discussing whether or not the Brother is hardcore?
Re: WAR... What IS It Good For? #165929
10/03/06 03:23 PM
10/03/06 03:23 PM
D
Double-J Offline
Double-J  Offline
D

Last time I checked, Jews and pork didn't go together...which makes me confused with all the Zionist pig talk... :rolleyes:

Re: WAR... What IS It Good For? #165930
10/03/06 04:01 PM
10/03/06 04:01 PM
DonVitoCorleone Offline
Underboss
DonVitoCorleone  Offline
Underboss
Quote:
Originally posted by Capo de La Cosa Nostra:
...and by doing so, you're being racist.
Judaism isn't a race.

I dig farmers don't shoot me please!
Re: WAR... What IS It Good For? #165931
10/03/06 04:23 PM
10/03/06 04:23 PM
D
Double-J Offline
Double-J  Offline
D

Quote:
Originally posted by DonVitoCorleone:
[quote]Originally posted by Capo de La Cosa Nostra:
[b]...and by doing so, you're being racist.
Judiasm isn't a race. [/b][/quote]Actually, in the 1980's, the US Supreme Court ruled that Jews were actually a race; though I haven't searched or confirmed this. The actual casename escapes me, however...I remember hearing it in passing during a criminal justice course I took a quite a few years ago.

Re: WAR... What IS It Good For? #165932
10/03/06 04:51 PM
10/03/06 04:51 PM
Gateshead, UK

Gateshead, UK
Quote:
Judiasm isn't a race. [/b][/quote]Well, discard your finicky pedanticism, and you know what I mean.

Re: WAR... What IS It Good For? #165933
10/03/06 05:11 PM
10/03/06 05:11 PM
Pennsylvania
klydon1 Offline
klydon1  Offline

Pennsylvania
Quote:
[QUOTE]
Well, discard your finicky pedanticism, and you know what I mean.
That's telling him.

A few moments ago we had to discard the "finicky pedanticism" of some pretensious clod who questioned the self-respect and castigated the whole lot of those who participated in a gaming thread because the original poster misspelled the title of the thread.

Some people are unbelievable.

Re: WAR... What IS It Good For? #165934
10/03/06 06:44 PM
10/03/06 06:44 PM
New Jersey
AppleOnYa Offline
AppleOnYa  Offline

New Jersey
Is this the end of Rico...????

Apple

A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government.

- THOMAS JEFFERSON

Re: WAR... What IS It Good For? #165935
10/03/06 07:11 PM
10/03/06 07:11 PM
Gateshead, UK

Gateshead, UK
Klydon, how am I pretentious? Please, that's a genuine question. I would seriously love to know.

DVC and I challenge one another because we see the potential for learning. I defaced the "ryme" thread because it was insulting to the English language.

Re: WAR... What IS It Good For? #165936
10/03/06 08:02 PM
10/03/06 08:02 PM
Miami, FL
Don Andrew Offline
Underboss
Don Andrew  Offline
Underboss
Miami, FL

Quote:
Judaism isn't a race. [/b][/quote]Anti-semitist. Now go home.

Hey, how's it going?
Re: WAR... What IS It Good For? #165937
10/03/06 08:09 PM
10/03/06 08:09 PM
DonVitoCorleone Offline
Underboss
DonVitoCorleone  Offline
Underboss
Actually, Anti-Semite. But in reality, Jews don't exist. Neither do Christians or Muslims.

Re: WAR... What IS It Good For? #165938
10/03/06 08:13 PM
10/03/06 08:13 PM
Miami, FL
Don Andrew Offline
Underboss
Don Andrew  Offline
Underboss
Miami, FL
Actually, you know what, they do.

Hey, how's it going?
Re: WAR... What IS It Good For? #165939
10/03/06 08:31 PM
10/03/06 08:31 PM
DonVitoCorleone Offline
Underboss
DonVitoCorleone  Offline
Underboss
Religions are just ideas, theories, and morals, backed up by allegorical fairy tales. The only way you could justify calling someone a Jew is if they strictly follow all the rules and guidelines of their religion. And when I say "strictly" I mean without any slight imperfection. Otherwise, they're just a human being. Same goes for Christians and Muslims. There are people who call themselves Christians but at the same time have pre-marital sex, swear, steal, lie, cheat, and rarely attend church. What makes you a "Christian" then?

I genuinely do not understand religion, or its purpose.

Re: WAR... What IS It Good For? #165940
10/04/06 12:39 AM
10/04/06 12:39 AM
D
Don Rico Offline OP
Underboss
Don Rico  Offline OP
D
Underboss
Quote:
Originally posted by Don Cardi:

[quote]Zionist pigs who CONTROL almost every single facet of what we Americans are told and led to believe as true...

...JEWISH-controlled media which controls our foreign policy, and spoon-feeds us slanted "news" and downright lies...Has this entire (U.S.A.) nation under its' control.

Not true. The past 4 elections themselves disprove your theory that the Jews 'control' this country and the media and that they claim that 9/11 was Clinton's fault.

If anythng the Jewish faction has basically supported the democrats and President Clinton throughout the years. A study of American Jewish voting habits over the past 50 years shows that some 55 to 60 percent of the Jewish electorate pick Democrats almost automatically, while only 10 percent pick Republicans.

In 1992 the Jewish voters of this country overwelmingly rejected President George Bush Senior and he only received 10% of the jewish vote. The majority threw their support to Bill Clinton.

In 1996, President Clinton took 78 percent of the Jewish vote, with Bob Dole only managed 16 percent of the jewish for the Republicans.

In the 2000 Presidential elections 79 percent of American Jews voted for Al Gore, while only 19 percent voted for President Bush.

And even after 9/11, 3 years later in the 2004 elections, President Bush received only 22% of the Jewish vote.

Don Cardi
[/quote]Dude...

I NEVER said that "The Jews" control the U.S. electorate.

I DO believe that most people of Jewish persuasion are good, kind-hearted, devoutly religious and spiritually on the right and good path toward propriety and righteous living.

BUT-- and this IS a BIG BUTT--

It is an undeniable fact that people who happen to be of Jewish faith
--(at least they purport to be)--
Are in EXTREMELY disproportionate control of the so-called mass-media.

Everything from TV and films in Hollywood to the music industry to advertising agencies and the list goes on.

I am no Timothy McVeigh! I am not railing against the "evil Jewish conspiracy" or the so-called "Z.O.G."

All I am saying is... There DOES exist a LOT of prominent Jewish males in VERY highest echelons of the elite.

And THESE guys (We will call them "Zionists") seem to call ALL the shots...

And we as regular people of ALL different faiths end up having to catch the bloody, carnage-strewn fall-out from.

Re: WAR... What IS It Good For? #165941
10/04/06 01:00 AM
10/04/06 01:00 AM
D
Don Rico Offline OP
Underboss
Don Rico  Offline OP
D
Underboss
Quote:
Originally posted by Double-J:
[quote] If YOU are fearless enough to do--As I have done-- And scratch JUST A LITTLE below the surface
Watching CNN doesn't count as actual 'research' or 'scratching below the surface.'

[/quote]Forget CNN. I don't believe their hog-wash either.

Now forgive me for what I am about to say because it will get a bit harsh.

And Double-J, DO NOT forget that I DO RESPECT you VERY much.

OK? So here goes:

Maybe if YOU occupied your single functioning sports-dominated brain cell with thoughts and ideas that actually matter, which are relevant to these dangerously sinister subjects... Which mean something important--
And which clearly affect this entire world which is in desperate peril...

But... NAH.

Instead, you just go ahead right on believing whatever you are told by your corporate masters...

Most of all... Make sure you continue mindlessly sucking down major-league tribal-based corporate-sponsored SPORTS propaganda...

After all-- Gotta keep them massess mindless or else... THEY MIGHT START THINKIN'!!!

If not... Then MAYBE YOU might could form an actual, objective, non-FOX-News-based opinion about what is REALLY going on in the world!

THEN maybe we could engage in a spirited and lively constructive debate!!!

Aw... Whaddahell am I sayin' over here.

Nevermind. Just go ahead and inevitably, predictably tell me to shut up and die.

Re: WAR... What IS It Good For? #165942
10/04/06 01:05 AM
10/04/06 01:05 AM
D
Don Rico Offline OP
Underboss
Don Rico  Offline OP
D
Underboss
Quote:
Originally posted by AppleOnYa:
Is this the end of Rico...????

Apple
You MUST be kidding, bimbo?

I'm the Teflon Underboss!!!

Re: WAR... What IS It Good For? #165943
10/04/06 01:10 AM
10/04/06 01:10 AM
D
Don Rico Offline OP
Underboss
Don Rico  Offline OP
D
Underboss
look... Believe it or not... I love alla youse guys.

I ain't here to start any fights!

I hate violence!

I hate war!

But I just think we can discuss stuff that the corporate-news-media WILL NOT TOUCH.

Like... Why the HELL are we at WAR in the first place???

Re: WAR... What IS It Good For? #165944
10/04/06 03:40 AM
10/04/06 03:40 AM
Yunkai
afsaneh77 Offline
Mother of Dragons
afsaneh77  Offline
Mother of Dragons

Yunkai
It is no myth that the US and British media is sponsored by Zionists. They actually own the significant portion of the media and as the result they reflect the news as they please. The system is also tamper proof, so if a third party reflects some news that is unpleasant to them, they fall into anti-semite, anti-Jewish and terrorist loving category instantly.

Although the Jewish community in the US has always favored Dems over Reps, both parties have made it clear that they will continue to help and protect the state of Israel, just as they do for their homeland. But from what I understood, this was most of the American's wish, and their way making an ally in the Middle East, and as I said long ago, the war in Iraq is being fought for the sake of Israel.

"Fire cannot kill a dragon." -Daenerys Targaryen, Game of Thrones
Re: WAR... What IS It Good For? #165945
10/04/06 04:26 AM
10/04/06 04:26 AM
I
Ice Offline
Underboss
Ice  Offline
I
Underboss
Quote:
Originally posted by Don Cardi:

[quote]Zionist pigs who CONTROL almost every single facet of what we Americans are told and led to believe as true...

Don Cardi
[/quote]ahhh don cardi, its nice to have a good consig like yourself who checks out the 'facts' and delivers stone cold statistics. we have had our differences in the past(b/c i am a hot head)but u truly are the consigs of consigs.

now....everyone plz read these 3 points....

1. the jewish-israel state that we know today was of course set in motion by the nazi state of adolf hitler. they exported all the wealthy jews from europe that wanted to go, and the rest....well you know the holocaust, etc

2. in roman times (100-300a.c) the jews became the banking cartel that they are now b/c they were innovators in this banking technology that is so common place now, and more importantly b/c they had 'gonnections' across europe and into the middle east and northern africa that the romans and their german barbarian inheritors simply did not have. in time they were outcast by the common man who did not share in their knowledge and that outcast still exists in the present time.

so.......the hatred of the INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND(who sets the interest rate) or the banking system in general leads to a distaste in capitalism and leads to a communist state of mind. im a communist myself and am willing to sell my car to help feed the poor, BUT I LEAVE THE JEWS OUT OF IT!!! we are all slaves to this INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND/GLOBALIST BANKING STUCTURE that helps us maintain our current state of living while leaving out so many of the unfortunate.

Re: WAR... What IS It Good For? #165946
10/04/06 06:34 AM
10/04/06 06:34 AM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
Quote:

I NEVER said that "The Jews" control the U.S. electorate.

Not in so many words, but when you say that the Jewish people run the media, control foreign policy, and have the entire (USA) nation under it's control, then your saying that the Jewish people run the country, period.

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Re: WAR... What IS It Good For? #165947
10/04/06 07:24 AM
10/04/06 07:24 AM
D
Double-J Offline
Double-J  Offline
D

Quote:
[quote]Originally posted by Double-J:
[b] [quote] If YOU are fearless enough to do--As I have done-- And scratch JUST A LITTLE below the surface

[/quote]Forget CNN. I don't believe their hog-wash either.

Now forgive me for what I am about to say because it will get a bit harsh.

And Double-J, DO NOT forget that I DO RESPECT you VERY much.

OK? So here goes:

Maybe if YOU occupied your single functioning sports-dominated brain cell with thoughts and ideas that actually matter, which are relevant to these dangerously sinister subjects... Which mean something important--
And which clearly affect this entire world which is in desperate peril...

But... NAH.

Instead, you just go ahead right on believing whatever you are told by your corporate masters...

Most of all... Make sure you continue mindlessly sucking down major-league tribal-based corporate-sponsored SPORTS propaganda...

After all-- Gotta keep them massess mindless or else... THEY MIGHT START THINKIN'!!!

If not... Then MAYBE YOU might could form an actual, objective, non-FOX-News-based opinion about what is REALLY going on in the world!

Aw... Whaddahell am I sayin' over here.

Nevermind. Just go ahead and inevitably, predictably tell me to shut up and die. [/b][/quote]What the hell?

You're right. I just blindly follow everything I'm told. You have shown me the light.

Now let's go kill us some Jews!

Wahte powar! Wahte powar!

---

Quote:
If I believed everything you said, there would be no point for debate. We'd just be going around, throwing clubs and having bumsex while our cave wives watched.

Quote:
Originally posted by afsaneh77:
The system is also tamper proof, so if a third party reflects some news that is unpleasant to them, they fall into anti-semite, anti-Jewish and terrorist loving category instantly.
Never mind the fact that some of those things ARE anti-semite, anti-Jewish, and terrorist loving... :rolleyes:

Quote:
But from what I understood, this was most of the American's wish, and their way making an ally in the Middle East, and as I said long ago, the war in Iraq is being fought for the sake of Israel.
I thought it was for oil? Or to kill Muslim innocents? Or what?

Personally, I think that the Middle East is lucky to have America...Israel would've nuked half that place already if it wasn't for us holding her back.

Either way, I'm quite amused by this thread. Please continue.

I love to be told by people who don't know what they are talking about that I don't know what I'm talking about when its painstakingly clear they are the ones who don't know what they are talking about.

"The Jew is using the Black as muscle against the White,"
Double-J

Re: WAR... What IS It Good For? #165948
10/04/06 10:09 AM
10/04/06 10:09 AM
Pennsylvania
klydon1 Offline
klydon1  Offline

Pennsylvania
Quote:
Klydon, how am I pretentious? Please, that's a genuine question. I would seriously love to know.

DVC and I challenge one another because we see the potential for learning. I defaced the "ryme" thread because it was insulting to the English language.
Relax, Capo. My post was tongue in cheek.

I did think, however, that challenging the self-respect of all those, who participated in a whimsical thread over the misspelling of the title was a little severe and dramatic. Sure, there is some irony in the fact that the misspelling occurs in the context of a word game, but that is a venial sin in the long run.

After all, the English language endures daily assaults on the boards with impunity in threads that are more serious.

But, my use of the word pretentious (with the at the end ) was not serious.

Re: WAR... What IS It Good For? #165949
10/04/06 10:55 AM
10/04/06 10:55 AM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
Quote:
It is no myth that the US and British media is sponsored by Zionists. They actually own the significant portion of the media and as the result they reflect the news as they please. The system is also tamper proof, so if a third party reflects some news that is unpleasant to them, they fall into anti-semite, anti-Jewish and terrorist loving category instantly.
This from the same person, who only last week, accused me of GENERALIZING when speaking of Muslims!

THEM? Isn't that generalizing? Or is that different than using the word THEY?

Quote:
The system is also tamper proof, so if a third party reflects some news that is unpleasant to them, they fall into anti-semite, anti-Jewish and terrorist loving category instantly.
Didn't you do the same thing to me?
When I reflected some news that was unpleasant to somone like you, about the Muslim world, you basically threw me into the anti-muslim category!

Quote:
as I said long ago, the war in Iraq is being fought for the sake of Israel.
Oh, I guess that the old "this war in Iraq is being fought for oil" story is worn out and ineffective now.

But being that you brought this up, let me give you a little more insight as to what a part of the strategy in fighting this war in Iraq is also about. It is being fought in the hopes of democratizing that region of the world so that democracy will spread into other countries in that region. Hopefully it will spread into places like Iran, and rid Iran of a government and an extremist leader who continually supports terrorism, threatens the people of Israel, and isolates the good people of Iran from the rest of the world.

Hopefully the results of this war in Iraq will give the Iraqi people the opportunity to finally live in a democracy, and at the same time be an example to the rest of that region, showing that religious democracy, cultural democracy, and democracy in general can and will work.

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Re: WAR... What IS It Good For? #165950
10/04/06 11:14 AM
10/04/06 11:14 AM
D
Double-J Offline
Double-J  Offline
D

In honor of this thread, I have erected a statue of Ariel Sharon on my front lawn, and am currently flying the Israeli flag on my flagpole.

Mazeltov!
Double-J

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull