GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
3 registered members (British, Toodoped, 1 invisible), 144 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,657
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,184
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,518
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,389
Posts1,059,909
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
SUSPECT IN CHILD MURDER CASE #163365
08/17/06 01:53 PM
08/17/06 01:53 PM
With Geary in Fredo's Brothel
dontomasso Offline OP
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline OP
Consigliere to the Stars

I thope that (alleged) scumbag who they picked up in Thailand for the murder of Jon Benet gets his fair trial and then gets placed in the general population of some really tough prison. No solitary confinement, no special treatment.

AND BTW how does a convicted pedophile land a teaching job?

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

"I stood in the courtroom like a fool."

"I am Constanza: Lord of the idiots."

Re: SUSPECT IN CHILD MURDER CASE #163366
08/17/06 02:02 PM
08/17/06 02:02 PM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
Quote:
Originally posted by dontomasso:

By having so many civil rights advocates, civil liberties unions and groups defend the right of a convicted pedophile to be hired for the same type of job that a law abiding citizen is entitled to.

I keep telling you over and over, sometimes these civil rights advocates and groups become our own worse enemies.

Now let's give the guy the fairest trial that he deserves and if convicted, give JonBenet's father 10 minutes alone with him.

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.

Re: SUSPECT IN CHILD MURDER CASE #163367
08/17/06 02:52 PM
08/17/06 02:52 PM
dontomasso Offline OP
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline OP
Consigliere to the Stars

Quote:
Originally posted by Don Cardi:
[quote]Originally posted by dontomasso:
[b]
By having so many civil rights advocates, civil liberties unions and groups defend the right of a convicted pedophile to be hired for the same type of job that a law abiding citizen is entitled to.

I keep telling you over and over, sometimes these civil rights advocates and groups become our own worse enemies.

Now let's give the guy the fairest trial that he deserves and if convicted, give JonBenet's father 10 minutes alone with him.

Don Cardi [/b][/quote]DC, as a life long member of the ACLU and the Southern Poverty Law Center I have not once ever seen anything either of these organizations has done to protect pedophiles. If you can point me to something I'd be interested.

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

Re: SUSPECT IN CHILD MURDER CASE #163368
08/17/06 02:54 PM
08/17/06 02:54 PM
State Asylum
Snake Offline
Underboss
Snake  Offline
Underboss
State Asylum
BOSTON -- The American Civil Liberties Union will represent a group that advocates sex between men and boys in a lawsuit brought by the family of a slain 10-year-old.
The family of Jeffrey Curley of Cambridge said the North American Man/Boy Love Association and its website which is now offline incited the attempted molestation and murder of the boy on Oct. 1, 1997.

One of two men convicted in the killing, Charles Jaynes, 25, reportedly viewed the group's website shortly before the killing, and also had in his possession some of NAMBLA's publications. Also convicted in the killing was 24-year-old Salvatore Sicari.

The ACLU said the case, filed in federal court in mid-May, involves issues of freedom of speech and association.

"For us, it is a fundamental First Amendment case," John Roberts, executive director of the Massachusetts branch of the ACLU, told Boston Globe Wednesday. "It has to do with communications on a website, and material that does not promote any kind of criminal behavior whatsoever."

ACLU officials said NAMBLA members deny encouraging coercion, rape or violence.

Attorney Lawrence Frisoli, who represents the Curleys, said he is glad the ACLU is defending NAMBLA, because he has had trouble locating the group's members.

Harvey Silverglate, an ACLU board member, said Wednesday that the group's attorneys will try to block any attempt by the Curleys to get NAMBLA's membership lists, or other materials identifying members.

The ACLU also will act as a surrogate for NAMBLA, allowing its members to defend themselves in court while remaining anonymous.

According to the Globe, NAMBLA officials in the past have said their main goal is the abolition of age-of-consent laws that classify sex with children as rape.

At two separate trials last year, prosecutors said Jaynes and Sicari were sexually obsessed with the boy, lured him from his Cambridge neighborhood with the promise of a new bike, and then smothered him with a gasoline-soaked rag when he resisted their sexual advances. They then stuffed him into a concrete-filled container and dumped it into a Maine river.

Sicari, convicted of first-degree murder, is serving a life sentence without the possibility of parole. Jaynes' second-degree murder and kidnapping convictions enable him to seek parole in 23 years.

The Curleys last week were awarded $328 million by a superior court jury in a civil suit against Jaynes and Sicari.

Copyright (c) 2000 The Associated Press

"Vaya con Dios, Castle. Go with God."
"God's going to sit this one out." The Punisher (2004)
Re: SUSPECT IN CHILD MURDER CASE #163369
08/17/06 02:58 PM
08/17/06 02:58 PM
State Asylum
Snake Offline
Underboss
Snake  Offline
Underboss
State Asylum
June 01, 2006
ACLU Demands Perverts Get Sporting Chance at Kids

The ACLU reports on the latest ACLU pro-pedophile lawsuit, this one aimed at an Indianapolis city ordinance that requires convicted sex offenders to stay at least 1,000 feet from facilities like playgrounds and swimming pools when children are present.

The ACLU claims that the new law could prevent convicted sex offenders from attending church or going to work, but kiddy molesters are allowed to approach closer if accompanied by a non-molesting adult.

Re: SUSPECT IN CHILD MURDER CASE #163370
08/17/06 03:10 PM
08/17/06 03:10 PM
State Asylum
Snake Offline
Underboss
Snake  Offline
Underboss
State Asylum
And don't even get me started on Morris Dees and his "noble" SPLC. :rolleyes:

Careful what you ask for...

As far as the Jon Benet thing goes, I think I'll reserve judgment 'til the smoke clears. This guy may be full of crap.

Re: SUSPECT IN CHILD MURDER CASE #163371
08/17/06 03:12 PM
08/17/06 03:12 PM
Riva, Maryland
J
Janice Offline
Wiseguy
Janice  Offline
J
Wiseguy
Riva, Maryland
It looks like this guy could be a total nutcase! They won't know until the DNA tests come in. Did anyone notice, besides me, that this guy looks like Lee Harvey Oswald? I hope for the family's sake that this is the guy. If it isn't, it has awakened the nation and the world's interest in this case. This is such a tragedy for all concerned.

Re: SUSPECT IN CHILD MURDER CASE #163372
08/17/06 03:23 PM
08/17/06 03:23 PM
dontomasso Offline OP
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline OP
Consigliere to the Stars

He does look like Lee Harvey Oswald. He also looks like Ned LaMont.

Snake you are way off base. the protection of speech in cyberspace has nothing to do with endorsing or promoting pedophilia. It is a speech issue pure and simple. These things are nuanced, so you may wish to take some time to reflect on it.

As for the sex offender statutes, I believe they are overbroad. Let me give you a real life example. An 18 year old kid in the town where I live did it with a girl who was 14 (under the age of consent). It was widely known among a large group of kids that this girl was experienced well beyond her years, and basically a slut. She is also the daughter of a very prominent person who persuaded the State Attorney to press statutory rape charges against this kid. Facing a horrific sentence, he copped a plea, and stayed out of jail. When the sex offender law passed, however, he had to register. It has destroyed his chances for college and a decent life, and it is what happens when overzealous wingholes like Jeb Bush pass legislation that sounds good but has mixed effects. I have no problem with paople conviced of rape, child molestation etc having to register, and I have no problem with sterilizing repeat offenders. I do have a problem with people who want to gut the United States Constitution to achieve an end, no matter how worthy the end appears to be.

Re: SUSPECT IN CHILD MURDER CASE #163373
08/17/06 03:31 PM
08/17/06 03:31 PM
State Asylum
Snake Offline
Underboss
Snake  Offline
Underboss
State Asylum
"the protection of speech in cyberspace has nothing to do with endorsing or promoting pedophilia. It is a speech issue pure and simple."

Now, how did I know that that's what you'd say?
Paint it with whatever colors you like. It still boiled down to the ACLU protecting pedophilia. Had it been a group of white, Christian, heterosexual males and a matter of Christianity instead of pedophilia, I guarantee you that you wouldn't see the ACLU anywhere within five hundred miles.

Regarding your second set of comments and the example, I'd wager that's the exception rather than the rule. And I'd also wager that the ACLU still would step in even if it was a pervert who was a serial rapist of young boys. They'd just do the same thing you just did and fly some other banner over it. It's still the same animal: they're protecting pedophiles. But keep calling it something else and perhaps one day it will transform into that something else for you.

Re: SUSPECT IN CHILD MURDER CASE #163374
08/17/06 03:46 PM
08/17/06 03:46 PM
State Asylum
Snake Offline
Underboss
Snake  Offline
Underboss
State Asylum
BTW, I hate to be the one make the obervation, but dude's picture looks a lot like a young Fred Rogers!

Re: SUSPECT IN CHILD MURDER CASE #163375
08/17/06 03:47 PM
08/17/06 03:47 PM
dontomasso Offline OP
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline OP
Consigliere to the Stars

Protecting speech and protecting pedophiles are not the same thing.
The ACLU once filed a lawsuit on behalf of the American Nzai Party which wanted to march through a predominantly jewish neiborhood in Illinois. The concept of such a march is reprehensible, but it does not mean these Nazis dont have the right to do it. It also does not mean the ACLU is pro Nazi.

Re: SUSPECT IN CHILD MURDER CASE #163376
08/17/06 04:06 PM
08/17/06 04:06 PM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
Quote:
As for the sex offender statutes, I believe they are overbroad. Let me give you a real life example. An 18 year old kid in the town where I live did it with a girl who was 14 (under the age of consent). It was widely known among a large group of kids that this girl was ...... The ACLU once filed a lawsuit on behalf of the American Nzai Party which wanted to march through a predominantly jewish neiborhood in Illinois. The concept of such a march is reprehensible, but it does not mean these Nazis dont have the right to do it. It also does not mean the ACLU is pro Nazi.
....blah blah blah blah blah.

We've had this discussion before about these type of cases. No one is saying that the ACLU, as a whole, does not, at times, rightfully help people or protect the civil rights of people or organizations. But I will say that they've been guilty of not using due dilligence when picking and choosing some of their battles. Especially when it comes to convicted felons who have sexually attacked children.

But let's get back on track here. A 6 year old being sexually molested and then murdered, and then the accused getting a job as a teacher is what is in question here.

You asked how a convicted felon pedophile gets a job as a teacher with children. I replied that some of the civil liberties unions and advocates are the reason that these sickos sometimes are allowed back into a position where they have access to children.

You disputed my claim and told me to prove it. Snake just gave yopu not one but TWO examples of the ACLU defending a convicted pedophile and advocating his right to be back around children.

Your analogy is not an analogy at all. As a matter of fact it has no bearing or similarities in any way to this debate.

You said : I have not once ever seen anything either of these organizations has done to protect pedophiles. If you can point me to something I'd be interested.

Well here are two cases of the ACLU protecting convicted pedophiles :

8/10/2005 The ACLU has announced that it plans to challenge Florida laws requiring sexual predators to steer clear of schools, parks, day-care centers, libraries, and playgrounds.

And to add more detail to what Snake already posted above:

The Indiana branch of the ACLU, is suing on behalf of a convicted child molester. A Michigan City, Indiana ordinance bans convicted child molesters from visiting city parks.

In 1995, Robert Brown was convicted of child molesting. According to police, he routinely stalked children, peering at them through binoculars and taking their pictures while driving slowly past the park in his motor home.

Now that Brown is out of jail, he apparently thinks he should still have the right to go to the city park. So he contacted the ICLU , who took his case .

ICLU director Ken Falk said the law unfairly targets one group of people: child molesters.

There you have it Don T. You asked for it and both Snake and I provided it for you.

Again, in some cases, the civil liberties unions can turn out to be our own worse enemies.

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.

Re: SUSPECT IN CHILD MURDER CASE #163377
08/17/06 04:39 PM
08/17/06 04:39 PM
dontomasso Offline OP
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline OP
Consigliere to the Stars

Don C with all due respect I stand corrected.

Re: SUSPECT IN CHILD MURDER CASE #163378
08/17/06 05:01 PM
08/17/06 05:01 PM
D
Double-J Offline
Double-J  Offline
D

Quote:
DC, as a life long member of the ACLU and the Southern Poverty Law Center I have not once ever seen anything either of these organizations has done to protect pedophiles. If you can point me to something I'd be interested.

Great job Snake, too bad he won't listen.

Again, I'm flabbergasted when liberals cheer for all these rights and protections for criminals (rather than the victim, who is now ignored), and then wonder why they are allowed back into society.

Either way, this guy sounds a bit nutty, and some speculate he's a whacko who confessed for some perverted need for attention.

Let's relocate him, give him a new name and identity, and move him in (all at taxpayer expense) next to an elementary school! :rolleyes:

Cheers,
DJ

Re: SUSPECT IN CHILD MURDER CASE #163379
08/17/06 05:03 PM
08/17/06 05:03 PM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
Quote:
Don C with all due respect I stand corrected.
Don T -- you're my older brother, and I like you. But don't ever take sides with the ACLU against the GangsterBB Family again. Ever.

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Re: SUSPECT IN CHILD MURDER CASE #163380
08/17/06 06:13 PM
08/17/06 06:13 PM
Riva, Maryland
J
Janice Offline
Wiseguy
Janice  Offline
J
Wiseguy
Riva, Maryland
We had a child molester across the street from us here in our community in Maryland. Our neighbor, who had moved in around five years ago, was living with his girlfriend and her twelve year old daugher. We interacted with them all the time, they swam in our pool, we never knew anything was going on. When they arrested him for child molestation, we were all in a state of shock. He served over three years in prison and he is now still living across the street from us after getting out of prison.

Do I forgive him? He told me when he got out of prison that he was dropped on his head when he was a baby and that's why he was a molester.

This was a crime that affected all of us in this community. Hopefully, he will move on with his life, but how can he?

Re: SUSPECT IN CHILD MURDER CASE #163381
08/17/06 08:07 PM
08/17/06 08:07 PM
Some anonymous motel room.
Don Vercetti Offline
Don Vercetti  Offline

Some anonymous motel room.
Wasn't this guy a teacher when there was no suspect in the case? Didn't he skip his trial and move to Thailand after child porn was found on him?

Proud Member of the Gangster BB Bratpack - Fighting Elitism and Ignorance Since 2006
Re: SUSPECT IN CHILD MURDER CASE #163382
08/17/06 08:37 PM
08/17/06 08:37 PM
Miami, FL
Don Andrew Offline
Underboss
Don Andrew  Offline
Underboss
Miami, FL
Let's not even mention the fact that he landed the teaching job in

BANGKOK, THAILAND

Hey, how's it going?
Re: SUSPECT IN CHILD MURDER CASE #163383
08/17/06 08:55 PM
08/17/06 08:55 PM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
Quote:
Originally posted by Don Andrew:
Let's not even mention the fact that he landed the teaching job in

[b]BANGKOK, THAILAND
[/b]
Excellent point!

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Re: SUSPECT IN CHILD MURDER CASE #163384
08/17/06 10:27 PM
08/17/06 10:27 PM
Beth E Offline
Crabby
Beth E  Offline
Crabby

I hate to think it, but I think we've all been duped by some nut job seeking fame by admitting to a crime he didn't commit. All the stuff he's "admitted" to are starting to fall apart. He said he drugged her, her autopsy showed no drugs in her system. He said he raped her, there was no evidence of rape. He said it was an accident, but she was garroted and had an 8 inch gash in her head. His ex wife says he was with her that Christmas with family. His brother says he's never been to Colorado. Karr said he picked JonBenet up at school. Only problem is there is no school on Christmas day. He's a sick guy alright if he admitted to this and didn't do it. And the weird press conference the DA had emphasizing the fact he has the prosumption of innocence and making it seem like she doesn't have an airtight case.

How about a little less questions and a lot more shut the hell up - Brian Griffin

When there's a will...put me in it.
Re: SUSPECT IN CHILD MURDER CASE #163385
08/17/06 11:01 PM
08/17/06 11:01 PM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
Beth, I also just saw this on the news. What a sicko. Weird thing though was that in my moring newspaper, one story reported that this guy had contacted a reporter from a Colorado newspaper and was talking with him through e-mails. According to this story this guy told the reporter details about JonBenet's murder that the Police never released to the public and that only the killer himself would know.

Don't know where my morning newspaper got it's information from, but now it looks as though the morning newspaper report was very inaccurate. The press just keeps getting worse and worse with their false stories..

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Re: SUSPECT IN CHILD MURDER CASE #163386
08/17/06 11:46 PM
08/17/06 11:46 PM
New York
Sicilian Babe Offline
Sicilian Babe  Offline

New York
Although I don't know as much about this case as I would like, it is starting to sound like this guy may be just a weirdo that was WAY too interested in this little girl. But I also read, DC, that he had confessed to things that had never been public. I think we'll just have to wait and see.

Given that his ex-wife had three sons with him, she may be lying to protect her children. Would you want to be known as the sons of such a notorious murderer??

President Emeritus of the Neal Pulcawer Fan Club
Re: SUSPECT IN CHILD MURDER CASE #163387
08/18/06 08:30 AM
08/18/06 08:30 AM
D
Double-J Offline
Double-J  Offline
D

Quote:
Originally posted by Janice:
We had a child molester across the street from us here in our community in Maryland. Our neighbor, who had moved in around five years ago, was living with his girlfriend and her twelve year old daugher. We interacted with them all the time, they swam in our pool, we never knew anything was going on. When they arrested him for child molestation, we were all in a state of shock. He served over three years in prison and he is now still living across the street from us after getting out of prison.

Do I forgive him? He told me when he got out of prison that he was dropped on his head when he was a baby and that's why he was a molester.

This was a crime that affected all of us in this community. Hopefully, he will move on with his life, but how can he?
Keep your 12-gauge loaded at all times, and watch your kids. That's about all you can do.

Re: SUSPECT IN CHILD MURDER CASE #163388
08/18/06 10:38 AM
08/18/06 10:38 AM
dontomasso Offline OP
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline OP
Consigliere to the Stars

Quote:
Originally posted by Sicilian Babe:
Although I don't know as much about this case as I would like, it is starting to sound like this guy may be just a weirdo that was WAY too interested in this little girl. But I also read, DC, that he had confessed to things that had never been public. I think we'll just have to wait and see.

Given that his ex-wife had three sons with him, she may be lying to protect her children. Would you want to be known as the sons of such a notorious murderer??
Its looking like this pencil necked geek is some kind of nut seeking his fifteen minutes of fame. Seems to me if you want to get away with murder the best place to do it is in Boulder, Colorado.

Re: SUSPECT IN CHILD MURDER CASE #163389
08/18/06 05:35 PM
08/18/06 05:35 PM
D
Double-J Offline
Double-J  Offline
D

Quote:
Seems to me if you want to get away with murder the best place to do it is in Boulder, Colorado.
Ranked #1 is Los Angeles.

Re: SUSPECT IN CHILD MURDER CASE #163390
08/18/06 06:38 PM
08/18/06 06:38 PM
Muscat, Oman
Don Zadjali Offline
Underboss
Don Zadjali  Offline
Underboss
Muscat, Oman
John Mark Karr was arrested in 2001 for possession of child pornography, He's a sick freak...

" I love JonBenet and I was with JonBenet when she died...
she died accidentally . "

accidentally?!!

JonBenet Ramsey was found beaten and strangled in the basement of the family's home...

"Pain has no tendency, in its own right, to proliferate. When it is over, it is over, and the natural sequel is joy."
- C. S. Lewis

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh"
- George Bernard Shaw

Re: SUSPECT IN CHILD MURDER CASE #163391
08/18/06 06:45 PM
08/18/06 06:45 PM
D
Double-J Offline
Double-J  Offline
D

Quote:
Originally posted by Don Zadjali:
John Mark Karr was arrested in 2001 for possession of child pornography, He's a sick freak...
Don't say that.

He can be "rehabilitated" and moved in right next to Howard Dean! :p

Re: SUSPECT IN CHILD MURDER CASE #163392
08/18/06 06:59 PM
08/18/06 06:59 PM
Muscat, Oman
Don Zadjali Offline
Underboss
Don Zadjali  Offline
Underboss
Muscat, Oman
Quote:
Originally posted by Double-J:
[quote]Originally posted by Don Zadjali:
[b] John Mark Karr was arrested in 2001 for possession of child pornography, He's a sick freak...
Don't say that.

He can be "rehabilitated" and moved in right next to Howard Dean! :p [/b][/quote]

"Pain has no tendency, in its own right, to proliferate. When it is over, it is over, and the natural sequel is joy."
- C. S. Lewis

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh"
- George Bernard Shaw

Re: SUSPECT IN CHILD MURDER CASE #163393
08/19/06 09:23 AM
08/19/06 09:23 AM
The Slippery Slope
plawrence Offline
RIP StatMan
plawrence  Offline
RIP StatMan
The Slippery Slope
If ANY male who uses the internet tells you that he never looks at pornography, I will tell you that I don't believe him.

Just like a male who swears that he never masturbates.

And I'd be very curious to know what type of porn some of the guys here look at.

Point being that looking at porn doesn't make someone a sicko.

As far as having a convicted child molester living next door or across the street for me, that's a tricky one.

Since most of those convicted of any crime wind up being paroled, I have no problem with them registering as sex offenders upon release being condition of their release or parole.

The problem is, as I understand it, is that few (if even any) of these "registires" are accurate or up-to-date, nor are the offenders closely monitored to make sure that they do whatever it is that they're supposed to do to comply.

Also, these people have to live somewhere.

I saw a piece on TV where they interviewed a DA or law enforcement official from some city or town somewhere, who said that if they fulfilled all of the conditions with respect to where they were allowed to live (can't be within two blocks of a school, can't be within 3 blocks of a park or playground, etc.), that there wouldn't be anyplace where they could live in that twon that fulfilled all of the requirements, except in the industrial area.

Which would be fine with me if there was housing available in those areas.

"Difficult....not impossible"
Re: SUSPECT IN CHILD MURDER CASE #163394
08/19/06 09:36 AM
08/19/06 09:36 AM
D
Double-J Offline
Double-J  Offline
D

Quote:
Originally posted by plawrence:
Point being that looking at porn doesn't make someone a sicko.
So child porn is okay?

Let's get your kids involved, right?

Then again, your buddies at the ACLU did defend NAMBLA. :rolleyes:

Best,
DJ

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull