GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (joepuzzles234, 1 invisible), 510 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,618
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,110
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,518
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,382
Posts1,059,706
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
I'm an idiot #161221
07/01/06 08:28 AM
07/01/06 08:28 AM
It's fun to stay in the YMCA
Turi Giuliano Offline OP
Turi Giuliano  Offline OP

It's fun to stay in the YMCA
Yes you already know that.

I'm one of those people that you love or hate, kind of like Marmite. Some people just hate my carefree, laid back attitude. I rarely stress and just know things will come good. Even if they don't I live with it. I just coast through life put minimal effort in and usually do fine, sometimes pretty good. That infuriates people and it's starting to annoy me.

Today I got my interim results back from Uni. Basically I'm doing what should be my final year over two years because it's part time and I've just completed the first year. It turns out I've done pretty well with, like I say, minimal effort. If only I had the motivation and concentration to go over and above the effort I usually put into my degree I could be sitting pretty with pretty good honours. I've always been like this, even from school and in most things I do.

I'm wasting myself. I'm an idiot because I can be a hell of a lot better than I am. That annoys me. But you know what? Fuck it. I care, but not enough to change myself or my lifestyle and work ethic. There are more important things in life. I’m 23 and still clutching that youth card - only just – and I’m not quite ready to give that up yet.

So die all who betray Giuliano
Re: I'm an idiot #161222
07/01/06 09:35 AM
07/01/06 09:35 AM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
Turi -

There is no reason that you cannot apply more effort in certain areas and still hold onto the youth card.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with your wanting to hold onto that youth card, but at the same time you can apply yourself and give that extra effort in certain areas and for certain things.

You are still a young man. Take advantage of your opportunities and go the distance. It's quite obvious, at least to me, that by what you've said and admitted about yourself, you are mature enough to know that you should be giving more effort. So just do it!

It's quite understandable that you want to hold on to that youth card for as long as you can, and there is no reason for you to 'slack' off because you are afraid of letting go of your youth.

To me you sound smart enough and savy enough to have and do both.

Don't waste your youth away by passing up those oportunities. Take advantage of them. As strange as this sounds, by taking adavantage of the opportunities that are presented to you now, at your young age, it will help you to stay 'youthful' for many years to come.

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.

Re: I'm an idiot #161223
07/01/06 02:48 PM
07/01/06 02:48 PM
Beth E Offline
Crabby
Beth E  Offline
Crabby

That's ok Turi. You can be as much of an idiot as you want. We still love you.

How about a little less questions and a lot more shut the hell up - Brian Griffin

When there's a will...put me in it.
Re: I'm an idiot #161224
07/01/06 03:48 PM
07/01/06 03:48 PM
Some anonymous motel room.
Don Vercetti Offline
Don Vercetti  Offline

Some anonymous motel room.
You may be an idiot but you're our idiot, Turi.

Proud Member of the Gangster BB Bratpack - Fighting Elitism and Ignorance Since 2006
Re: I'm an idiot #161225
07/01/06 04:48 PM
07/01/06 04:48 PM
Gateshead, UK
Capo de La Cosa Nostra Offline
Capo de La Cosa Nostra  Offline

Gateshead, UK
I feel exactly the same way, Turi. Let's set up an Idiot Club, and go mugging normal people for their wallets and clothes.

...dot com bold typeface rhetoric.
You go clickety click and get your head split.
'The hell you look like on a message board
Discussing whether or not the Brother is hardcore?
Re: I'm an idiot #161226
07/01/06 04:55 PM
07/01/06 04:55 PM
Right here, but I'd rather be ...
long_lost_corleone Offline
Underboss
long_lost_corleone  Offline
Underboss
Right here, but I'd rather be ...
Count me in on that club. I could make us banners and such, and, well--Actually, no. Too much effort in that.

"Somebody told me when the bomb hits, everybody in a two mile radius will be instantly sublimated, but if you lay face down on the ground for some time, avoiding the residual ripples of heat, you might survive, permanently fucked up and twisted like you're always underwater refracted. But if you do go gas, there's nothing you can do if the air that was once you is mingled and mashed with the kicked up molecules of the enemy's former body. Big-kid-tested, motherf--ker approved."
Re: I'm an idiot #161227
07/01/06 07:50 PM
07/01/06 07:50 PM
Milky Way
Enzo Scifo Offline
Underboss
Enzo Scifo  Offline
Underboss
Milky Way
Quote:
Originally posted by Turi Giuliano:
Yes you already know that.

I'm one of those people that you love or hate, kind of like Marmite. Some people just hate my carefree, laid back attitude. I rarely stress and just know things will come good. Even if they don't I live with it. I just coast through life put minimal effort in and usually do fine, sometimes pretty good. That infuriates people and it's starting to annoy me.

Today I got my interim results back from Uni. Basically I'm doing what should be my final year over two years because it's part time and I've just completed the first year. It turns out I've done pretty well with, like I say, minimal effort. If only I had the motivation and concentration to go over and above the effort I usually put into my degree I could be sitting pretty with pretty good honours. I've always been like this, even from school and in most things I do.

I'm wasting myself. I'm an idiot because I can be a hell of a lot better than I am. That annoys me. But you know what? Fuck it. I care, but not enough to change myself or my lifestyle and work ethic. There are more important things in life. I’m 23 and still clutching that youth card - only just – and I’m not quite ready to give that up yet.
This is me.
Except for the last part, I'm 17 so still very young.

See, we can act as smart as we want, but at the end of the day, we still follow a guy who fucks himself with kebab skewers.

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull