GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Toodoped), 52 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,618
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,105
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,518
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,381
Posts1,059,683
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Why Everyone Should Go To A Jimmy Buffett Concert Before They Die #159743
06/10/06 02:46 AM
06/10/06 02:46 AM
Folsom Prison
DonFerro55 Offline OP
Underboss
DonFerro55  Offline OP
Underboss
Folsom Prison
Because there is no better show on earth!!!

Jimmy Buffett came to Ohio and I drove down with some friends to see him Thursday. THis would ultimately choose to be the best decision of my life. After arriving early to tailgate with the other parrotheads, I had 5 margaritas and a few Coronas to pump me up. Then we walked around and checked out all the really hot chicks partying out to some Buffett tunes. Everyone had coverted their car into some kind of beach scene or pirate ship. It was fucking awesome!!

The show itself blew my mind. Beach balls bouncing all over the audience. Some chick grabbbed me and started dancing with me. (She was topless) A strange man handed me a glass and told me to take a sip, which I did. I don't know what was in it, but it fucked me up. The music was spectacular. Jimmy has never sounded so good.

After the concert, we crawled back to our hotel rooms at 3 for a few more nightcaps. I had a few more margaritas and then decided to take a swim. I went to the indoor pool and to my surpirse, I found it open. I thought I might have to break in. But anyways, I went in. As I turned a corner to face a pool. There lay RIGHT at my feet, two people having the most intense session of sex I've ever witnessed. The chick was SMOKING hot and completely naked. The guy just looked up and smiled, and I asked if I could swim. He just laughed and pumped away, so I jumped in real quick and got out. As I walked out I turned to say goodbye, but he was busy getting some jacuzzi-head, so I left without a word. Interesting.

I went back to the room, lost my bottle opener, broke the top off a Corona, drank and passed out.

Bottom Line: I'm going to be a musician. I've always thought about this. I've played guitar for 8 years, piano for 4, ukulele for 4 and Harmonica for 2. I helped my buddy make an album last summer by playing piano and lead guitar for him, including uke on one song. I've had a ton of songs written for a while and I'm buying a music recording program tomorrow to start recording. When the album is done, you'll be the first to know.

Ok, go see Jimmy Buffett and then go swimming after. Bubbye!

The Doc

And you liar, teller of tall tales: you trample all the Lord's commandments underfoot, you murder, steal, commit adultery, and afterward break into tears, beat your breast, take down your guitar and turn sin into a song. Shrewd devil, you know very well that God pardons singers no matter what they do, because he can simply die for a song.
Re: Why Everyone Should Go To A Jimmy Buffett Concert Before They Die #159744
06/10/06 11:15 AM
06/10/06 11:15 AM
West Chester, PA
Patrick Offline
Patrick  Offline

West Chester, PA
NICE.

"After every dark night, there's a bright day right after that. No matter how hard it gets, stick your chest out, keep your head up, and handle it." -Tupac Shakur
Re: Why Everyone Should Go To A Jimmy Buffett Concert Before They Die #159745
06/10/06 12:15 PM
06/10/06 12:15 PM
Some anonymous motel room.
Don Vercetti Offline
Don Vercetti  Offline

Some anonymous motel room.
For some reason I can only listen to Jimmy Buffett when I'm in a very upbeat mood.

Proud Member of the Gangster BB Bratpack - Fighting Elitism and Ignorance Since 2006
Re: Why Everyone Should Go To A Jimmy Buffett Concert Before They Die #159746
06/10/06 12:24 PM
06/10/06 12:24 PM
Miami, FL
Don Andrew Offline
Underboss
Don Andrew  Offline
Underboss
Miami, FL
Quote:
Originally posted by Don Vercetti:
For some reason I can only listen to Jimmy Buffett when I'm in a very upbeat mood.
Just like everyone else. :p

I'm not a huge Jimmy Buffet fan. He's alright with me, though.

Hey, how's it going?
Re: Why Everyone Should Go To A Jimmy Buffett Concert Before They Die #159747
06/10/06 03:05 PM
06/10/06 03:05 PM
under there
bogey Offline
Underboss
bogey  Offline
Underboss
under there
I'm very jealous of you, Ferro. :p

A friend of mine went to the Pittsburgh concert, which was on 6/6/06.. but he said it was okay, if the end of the world was going to happen, he wanted it to be while he was listening to Buffett. Haha.

One day I'll make it to one of his concerts... one day..

President of the long_lost_corleone Fan Club
Re: Why Everyone Should Go To A Jimmy Buffett Concert Before They Die #159750
06/11/06 04:20 AM
06/11/06 04:20 AM
Folsom Prison
DonFerro55 Offline OP
Underboss
DonFerro55  Offline OP
Underboss
Folsom Prison
Quote:
Originally posted by Partagas:
[quote]Originally posted by DonFerro55:
[b] As I turned a corner to face a pool. There lay RIGHT at my feet, two people having the most intense session of sex I've ever witnessed.
so do you witness many sexual encounters (your own hands excluded) [/b][/quote]I go to Michigann State University. Sexual Encounters?"
? Please. What do you think my major is in? Acccounting? NO, BOOBS.

The Doc

P..S> It';s a Double Major. Get it@!?? Eh? Eh?

And you liar, teller of tall tales: you trample all the Lord's commandments underfoot, you murder, steal, commit adultery, and afterward break into tears, beat your breast, take down your guitar and turn sin into a song. Shrewd devil, you know very well that God pardons singers no matter what they do, because he can simply die for a song.
Re: Why Everyone Should Go To A Jimmy Buffett Concert Before They Die #159751
06/11/06 11:27 PM
06/11/06 11:27 PM
Folsom Prison
DonFerro55 Offline OP
Underboss
DonFerro55  Offline OP
Underboss
Folsom Prison
Quote:
Originally posted by Partagas:
Big Buffet fan here -- been to two concerts but it has been awhile. Also met him in Key West once
You met him? What was he like and how did you meet him?

Also, I don't remember posting that last one. I don't understand it either.

The Doc

Re: Why Everyone Should Go To A Jimmy Buffett Concert Before They Die #159752
06/11/06 11:46 PM
06/11/06 11:46 PM
D
Double-J Offline
Double-J  Offline
D

I'm a big buffet fan, but only at Shoney's.

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull