GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (Ciment, Toodoped), 67 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,618
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,105
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,518
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,381
Posts1,059,685
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Hey Check This Out #152752
03/23/06 06:01 PM
03/23/06 06:01 PM
The Wrong Side Of The Tracks
D
Don Rico Offline OP
Underboss
Don Rico  Offline OP
D
Underboss
http://www.pentagonstrike.co.uk/flash.htm#Main

Has anyone seen this?

Watch the whole movie.

This is SERIOUS!!!

Power wears out those who do not have it.
Re: Hey Check This Out #152753
03/23/06 06:10 PM
03/23/06 06:10 PM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
What a bunch of trash. Conspiracy theory bullshit.

I guess that the 64 people on flight 77 were all part of the conspiracy along with all of the members of their families. :rolleyes:

It's bullshit like this that desicrates the memory of all those people who were murdered that day. And it's a slap in the face to all the children who lost their mothers and fathers to the horrible tragedy of that day.

There are so many holes in these ridiculous conspiracy theories that it's not funny.

I guess what I saw that day with my own eyes was just a figment of my imagination. :rolleyes:

Shit like this belongs in one place.......the garbage!

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.

Re: Hey Check This Out #152754
03/23/06 06:27 PM
03/23/06 06:27 PM
Miami, FL
Don Andrew Offline
Underboss
Don Andrew  Offline
Underboss
Miami, FL
Ok...if the plane didn't hit the Pentagon where are the 64 people that were on that plane?

You should really think before posting stupid crap like that. When millions of people saw with their own eyes what happened.

Hey, how's it going?
Re: Hey Check This Out #152755
03/23/06 07:34 PM
03/23/06 07:34 PM
New Jersey
AppleOnYa Offline
AppleOnYa  Offline

New Jersey
There are always going to be geeks out there who get sucked in by crap like this. Those who want to belive in conspiracies and who feed upon anything that will suggest or invoke mistrust of the Gov't.

Of course it's incredibly disrespectful to the victims and their families...but as we've seen, that's not always the primary thought on everyone's mind.

Apple

A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government.

- THOMAS JEFFERSON

Re: Hey Check This Out #152756
03/23/06 08:44 PM
03/23/06 08:44 PM
D
Double-J Offline
Double-J  Offline
D

Quote:
Originally posted by AppleOnYa:

Of course it's incredibly disrespectful to the victims and their families...but as we've seen, that's not always the primary thought on everyone's mind.
I reckon that it isn't even an afterthought, Via Apple.

Re: Hey Check This Out #152757
03/23/06 10:26 PM
03/23/06 10:26 PM
D
Don Rico Offline OP
Underboss
Don Rico  Offline OP
D
Underboss
FOX News believers are we?

Open your eyes people.

There is a LOT more to all this than you have made youreslaves willing to believe...

Power wears out those who do not have it.
Re: Hey Check This Out #152758
03/23/06 10:40 PM
03/23/06 10:40 PM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
Quote:
Originally posted by Don Rico:

Open your eyes people.

Does your last name happen to be Sheen by any chance? :rolleyes:

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.

Re: Hey Check This Out #152759
03/23/06 10:42 PM
03/23/06 10:42 PM
D
Double-J Offline
Double-J  Offline
D

Quote:
Originally posted by Don Rico:
FOX News believers are we?

Open your eyes people.

There is a LOT more to all this than you have made youreslaves willing to believe...
All we need now is Treuth to come in with yet another "brilliant" one liner about brainwashing the American people, and we might be able to have a convention. :rolleyes:

Re: Hey Check This Out #152760
03/23/06 10:57 PM
03/23/06 10:57 PM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
After thinking it over I realize that something as disrepectful, ignorant, assenine and disgusting as this doesn't even deserve ANY kind of direct response. These sickos start shit like this because they obviously lack self dignity, self respect, self confidence, knowledge and decency. They thirst for attention because they cannot stand the thought of others, such as the victims and the families affected by these attacks, getting the attention that they so deeply desire.

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Re: Hey Check This Out #152761
03/23/06 10:59 PM
03/23/06 10:59 PM
D
Double-J Offline
Double-J  Offline
D

BTW - the planes that hit the WTC (and even the one the crashed in Pennsylvania) virtually disintegrated. There was pretty much nothing coherently resembling an airplane (save for the jet engine that flew a few blocks away from the plane that hit WTC 2 I believe).

Coincidentally enough, big plane + jet fuel + massive explosion = not so much plane left.

Also - if the people who host that site (or you, true believers!) bothered to research the incident, most of the plane ended up in the basement of the damn Pentagon.

And guess what? They actually did recover a bit of material from the wreckage, enough to, whooah, build more than 2 F-16's in size, more than the mythical, magical one that "did" the dirty deed.

Sorry. No way that much damage could be done by a plane as small (in comparison to a Boeing jet airliner) and have that much wreckage inside and out.

Let's add to this:

1.) They have eyewitness testimony that it happened.
2.) They recovered the black boxes.
3.) They managed to find and identify all but one passenger from flight 77.

Besides - you're implying that we're brainwashed by FoxNews...try looking at the source of the conspiracy. The Voltaire Network/Utopian Asylum are about as left-wing radical as you can get.

So, next time, before you call us "FoxNews believers" (which is, btw, more accurate and legitimate than ANY of the sources listed in this "conspiracy"), you might want to try doing some research.

Re: Hey Check This Out #152762
03/23/06 11:03 PM
03/23/06 11:03 PM
Mad Johnny Offline
BANNED
Mad Johnny  Offline
BANNED
OK its all about physics. When a plane hits the GROUND, it slows down on impact. (Wreckage is visible) When a plane hits a BUILDING, there not enough force to slow it down like on the ground. (Wreckage is hidden with the building) Since a plane is not solid stone, it breaks apart on impact. So when the plane hit the pentagon, it broke up on impact the same way the planes did that hit the WTC.

I don't recall a plane punching though the WTC intact, so why would a plane punch though the pentagon intact? The pentagon was of stronger construction anyways.

Officially the victim/target of the first and third Non-Aggression Pact attacks #2 is Fathersson # 4 is Double-J

Proud Member of the Gangster BB Bratpack - Fighting Elitism and Ignorance Since 2006

Double-J: may you serve us better from above, smile on from heaven

"Buh-Bye"
Re: Hey Check This Out #152763
03/23/06 11:23 PM
03/23/06 11:23 PM
D
Double-J Offline
Double-J  Offline
D

Also - that shit about the truck loaded with TNT that drove into the Pentagon (rather than the F-16 I mentioned) also didn't happen. I know, shocking, but true. :rolleyes:

Re: Hey Check This Out #152764
03/23/06 11:27 PM
03/23/06 11:27 PM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
Quote:
Originally posted by Double-J:
They actually did recover a bit of material from the wreckage,
Sorry. No way that much damage could be done by a plane as small (in comparison to a Boeing jet airliner) and have that much wreckage inside and out.

Claims that the Pentagon hole is (much) too small for a 757-223, are false.
Claims that witnesses have said they saw a missile, are false.
Claims that witnesses have said they saw a small plane and implying a significant amount did the same, are misleading.
Claims that witnesses have said the plane was quiet were an extreme minority and are brought to the public in a misleading way. As usual, the context has never been addressed. (In the car, windows shut, radio on. One person said it was the shock)
Claims that a Global Hawk or a F-16 hit the Pentagon aren't backed up by any witnesses. So why have these theories been put forward in the first place?
Quotes from the aftermath of the crash site are no proof something else than a 757 hit the building.

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Re: Hey Check This Out #152765
03/23/06 11:38 PM
Mad Johnny Offline
BANNED
Mad Johnny  Offline
BANNED
Plus a Global Hawk looks like this http://www.strategie.com.pl/teksty/technika/bezpilotowe2/Global_Hawk-1.jpg

Its not a fast plane because it pilots itself and is not aerodynamic. So even if it did hit, it would have bounced off or wedged itself in the building.

Officially the victim/target of the first and third Non-Aggression Pact attacks #2 is Fathersson # 4 is Double-J

Proud Member of the Gangster BB Bratpack - Fighting Elitism and Ignorance Since 2006

"Buh-Bye"
Re: Hey Check This Out #152766
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
I guess that along with the government, various military officers in the pentagon, all of these people were a part of this huge conspiracy :rolleyes: ........

(EDIT) : http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/trade.center/victims/AA77.victims.html

....not to mention all of the familes of these people listed. :rolleyes:

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Re: Hey Check This Out #152767
03/24/06 12:27 AM
03/24/06 12:27 AM
The House Of Blue Leaves
Nice Guy Eddie Offline
Underboss
Nice Guy Eddie  Offline
Underboss
The House Of Blue Leaves
If you think that is bad then you need to check this out.

My Heroes Have Always Been Cowboys.

Get Hannitized

I support racial profiling.
Re: Hey Check This Out #152768
03/24/06 05:46 AM
03/24/06 05:46 AM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
The current issue of "New York" magazine has a fairly lengthy article giving these conspiracy theories some play.

Don Cardi, I suggest you DON'T buy the issue. :p

Re: Hey Check This Out #152769
03/24/06 06:09 AM
03/24/06 06:09 AM
Some anonymous motel room.
Don Vercetti Offline
Don Vercetti  Offline

Some anonymous motel room.
These conspiracy theories are nothing more then bullshit thought up by idiots for gullible people.

Hell, here's proof.

Sheen Airs 9/11 Conspiracy Theory
Actor Charlie Sheen refuses to accept the official explanation behind the terrorist atrocities of September 11, 2001, and believes the US government covered up what really happened. Conspiracy theorist Sheen claims New York City's Twin Towers fell as the result of a "controlled demolition." Talking on US radio program The Alex Jones Show on the GGN network, he said, "It seems to me like 19 amateurs with box-cutters taking over four commercial airliners and hitting 75 per cent of their targets, that feels like a conspiracy theory. It raises a lot of questions. A couple of years ago, it was severely unpopular to talk about any of this. It feels like from the people I talk to, and the research I've done and around my circles, it feels like the worm is turning." Sheen also cast doubt over the plane that smashed into the side of the Pentagon in Washington DC. He added, "Just show us how this particular plane pulled off these maneuvers... It is up to us to reveal the truth. It is up to us because we owe it to the families, we owe it to the victims, we owe it to everyone's life who was drastically altered, horrifically, that day and forever. We owe it to them to uncover what happened."

Blow it out of your ass Sheen, if you want more fame , remake Ghost in Swazy's role.

I've seen the flash video before, and it's hilarious that people believe it. I can make a video right now that claims Bush fucked a grizzly bear in the white house and offer a bunch of rhetoric behind it along with Fight Club music in the background.

Re: Hey Check This Out #152770
03/24/06 07:54 AM
03/24/06 07:54 AM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
Quote:
Originally posted by SC:
The current issue of "New York" magazine has a fairly lengthy article giving these conspiracy theories some play.

Damn it! I just bought a subscription for this magazine! Perhaps it would be best served for me to donate this subscription of "New York" magazine to the South Beach Phsyciatric Center and replace it with a subscription to this one http://www.paranoiamagazine.com/. :p

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Re: Hey Check This Out #152771
03/24/06 08:16 AM
03/24/06 08:16 AM
D
Double-J Offline
Double-J  Offline
D

Quote:
Actor Charlie Sheen refuses to accept the official explanation behind the terrorist atrocities of September 11, 2001, and believes the US government covered up what really happened.
Doesn't everybody realize that Charlie Sheen's father Martin is an active member of F.A.G., therefore rendering his opinion null and void based upon the Janene Garofolo quote in my sig?

Quote:
Conspiracy theorist Sheen claims New York City's Twin Towers fell as the result of a "controlled demolition."
Right. Because you ARE both a demolitions expert and a structural engineer. :rolleyes:

Quote:
"It seems to me like 19 amateurs with box-cutters taking over four commercial airliners and hitting 75 per cent of their targets, that feels like a conspiracy theory.
Right. Because airport security is VERY efficient and never would make a mistake, and these guys DIDN'T spend years of their lives training for this mission in flight schools and test runs. :rolleyes:

Quote:
It feels like from the people I talk to
Read: From the blogs I've been reading...

Quote:
and the research I've done
Read: From what my father Martin Sheen, Alec Baldwin, and George Clooney have been forwarding to my email...

Quote:
and around my circles
Read: F.A.G.

Quote:
it feels like the worm is turning.
What the hell does that mean?

Quote:
"Just show us how this particular plane pulled off these maneuvers... It is up to us to reveal the truth.
But we just did...

...but if you don't believe that there was a plane, how can your make your following statement...

Quote:
we owe it to the families, we owe it to the victims, we owe it to everyone's life who was drastically altered, horrifically, that day and forever.
...because it basically nullifies your argument. :rolleyes:

Quote:
Originally posted by Don Cardi:
[quote]Originally posted by SC:
[b] The current issue of "New York" magazine has a fairly lengthy article giving these conspiracy theories some play.

Damn it! I just bought a subscription for this magazine! Perhaps it would be best served for me to donate this subscription of "New York" magazine to the South Beach Phsyciatric Center and replace it with a subscription to this one http://www.paranoiamagazine.com/. :p

[/b][/quote]Don Cardi - I know who you can send it to!

Re: Hey Check This Out #152772
03/24/06 10:43 AM
03/24/06 10:43 AM
New Jersey
AppleOnYa Offline
AppleOnYa  Offline

New Jersey
I happened to hear some of Charlie Sheen's ramblings last night...Laura Ingraham was playing his telephone interview on her radio program. What a WHACK JOB!!

As a caller quite accurately said...wonder why Charlie and his daddy didn't consider the 1993 WTC bombings a gov't conspiracy. Maybe because then, there was a different president.

Anyway, back to Flight 77. Barbara Olsen, the writer, journalist and occassional talk show guest...was a passenger on that plane and called her husband when they were first being hijacked. Can the makers of this film explain if that was supposedly not a plane that crashed into the Pentagon on 9/11, then (as Don Andrew says) where IS Ms. Olsen, her fellow passengers, crew as well as the people who took over the plane.

And where's the hijacked plane?

Don Cardi - I think that the crew/passengers list you posted was that of Flight 11, one of the two that crashed into the WTC. Only saying that because I noticed the name of producer David Angell.

Apple

A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government.

- THOMAS JEFFERSON

Re: Hey Check This Out #152773
03/24/06 11:00 AM
03/24/06 11:00 AM
Mad Johnny Offline
BANNED
Mad Johnny  Offline
BANNED
Yeah, Hollywood sucks ass. I saw Ben Stein last night and, while I don't like him because he's an ass, he made a very good point. Hollywood makes a tons of money for doing nothing! Millions of dollars for what? Smiling on screen? Their opinions aren't based on anything real. They're all fake.

"Buh-Bye"
Re: Hey Check This Out #152774
03/24/06 11:11 AM
03/24/06 11:11 AM
Mad Johnny Offline
BANNED
Mad Johnny  Offline
BANNED
Next thing you know, whackos will be saying that the Global Hawk is a stolen Nazi design! :rolleyes: And that its all a secret Nazi global take over :rolleyes: The fist 2 links are for a WW2 German jet, the 3rd is of the Global Hawk.

http://www.warbirdsresourcegroup.org/LRG/he162.html
http://www.cbrnp.com/profiles/quarter2/he162.htm

VS

http://www.northropgrumman.com/unmanned/index.html

"Buh-Bye"
Re: Hey Check This Out #152775
03/24/06 10:27 PM
03/24/06 10:27 PM
D
Double-J Offline
Double-J  Offline
D

Quote:

And where's the hijacked plane?

Duh, Apple, you neoconservative nutjob FoxNews junkie. It was a conspiracy. The government fooled us! Stop believing their lies and wake up!

Re: Hey Check This Out #152776
03/24/06 11:27 PM
03/24/06 11:27 PM
New Jersey
AppleOnYa Offline
AppleOnYa  Offline

New Jersey

Duh...of course, Double-J!!! Thanks for setting me straight! And so this leads us to the next question...exactly WHY did the gov't decide to fool us? What was their reasoning behind this conspiracy?

Guess we'll have to await Charlie Sheen's next interview; or Don Rico's next 'link' to find that out.

Apple

- THOMAS JEFFERSON

Re: Hey Check This Out #152777
03/25/06 01:20 AM
03/25/06 01:20 AM
New York
Sicilian Babe Offline
Sicilian Babe  Offline

New York
I don't know why actors feel compelled to use their celebrity status for such nonsense. Stand in front of the camera and look pretty. That's what you were hired for.

To hint at any such nonsense is just ridiculous. What about all of the people who stood by helplessly as they watched the planes fly into the buildings? Were they all bought and paid for by the conspirators? Puh-leeze.

President Emeritus of the Neal Pulcawer Fan Club
Re: Hey Check This Out #152778
03/25/06 09:36 AM
03/25/06 09:36 AM
New Jersey
AppleOnYa Offline
AppleOnYa  Offline

New Jersey
Quote:
Originally posted by Sicilian Babe:
... Stand in front of the camera and look pretty. That's what you were hired for...
Not according to Janine Garofolo.
Or Sean Penn.
Or Barbra Streisand.
Or The Dixie Chicks.
Or.....

Apple

- THOMAS JEFFERSON

Re: Hey Check This Out #152779
03/25/06 10:45 AM
03/25/06 10:45 AM
D
Double-J Offline
Double-J  Offline
D

Quote:
[quote]Originally posted by Sicilian Babe:
[b] ... Stand in front of the camera and look pretty. That's what you were hired for...
Not according to Janine Garofolo.
Or Sean Penn.
Or Barbra Streisand.
Or The Dixie Chicks.
Or.....

Apple [/b][/quote]...Charlie Sheen
Or Martin Sheen
Or Matt Damon ("Maaaat Daaaamon")
Or Samuel L. Jackson
Or Alec Baldwin
Or George Clooney
Or Danny Glover
Or Ethan Hawke
Or Helen Hunt
Or Tim Robbins
Or Susan Sarandon
Or Liv Tyler
Or.....

Re: Hey Check This Out #152780
03/25/06 11:06 AM
03/25/06 11:06 AM
New Jersey
AppleOnYa Offline
AppleOnYa  Offline

New Jersey
Or Ed Asner.
Or Mike Farrell.

Or Rob Reiner (although these days he's paid to stand behind the camera & look 'pretty')

- THOMAS JEFFERSON

Re: Hey Check This Out #152781
03/25/06 11:08 AM
03/25/06 11:08 AM
D
Double-J Offline
Double-J  Offline
D

Quote:

Or Mike Farrell.

Yeah, I forget...I remember seeing footage of him at some big peace conference, I think during the Reagan years. I can't seem to find it anywhere though.

Edit: Nevermind, I just remembered...it was either something for the Human Rights Watch, but more likely when he was busy supporting the Salvadoran terrorist FMLN. :rolleyes:

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull