GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (Ben54, ChiTown), 362 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,594
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,068
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,517
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,368
Posts1,059,475
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Another boring and tedious love story #152312
03/19/06 08:12 PM
03/19/06 08:12 PM
Lima, Peru
Michael/Corleone Offline OP
Underboss
Michael/Corleone  Offline OP
Underboss
Lima, Peru
Hello, and before you start reading this, (I'll really admire whoever finishes the reading) remember that this is a true story of a 16 year old who is very much in love, and I know everybody says that, but I doubt anyone loves as much as I do right now.

Well, it all started at school a year ago. There was this girl who always used to talk to me, to invite me over to her place (I always declined and I hardly ever spoke to her) and she finally gave up on me and talked less to me, but it was obvious that she was looking for a good chat with me. So one Saturday, by December, there was a charity event at my school for the kids of a local shelter, and I was bored as hell and so was she, so we shared our boredom and we hanged out together all day at school. I took her to the principal's office and we sat in his couch and we talked and talked, and I started to fall in love with her. Then school ended, and we had a 5 hour conversaton on MSN one day, and then we talked everyday. She went to the States to visit her friends for a month, and we still talked every day, and then we got really personal. She started telling me that I was perfect the way I was, and that she foresaw that this would become a great friendship, and then we discovered that we had millions of things in common, and that we were almost the same person (we said the same thing at the same time, and that happened millions of times, we thought alike, we had the same ideas about things, etc) and well, we kept on talking and as we talked, I fell more in love with her.

Then, she came to Lima, after a month and I invited her over to my house along with a friend of mine. We had a great time, but the day after that, I went on a 10 day trip to the U.S (Los Angeles, Anaheim and San Francisco). I called her before my plane parted and we talked for 40 minutes, and we simply didn't want the conversation to end.
So she wrote e-mails to me everyday, some of them even reached 2000 words, and she told me in those mails that she missed me, and that she adored me and that I should feel guilty for deserting her. There was an unbelievable amount of love in those mails, and yet she never said that she loved me. The thing was that she told me she cared for me, and she is an unbelievably self-controlled girl (she says she doesn't want nor need a boyfriend, and she always keeps her emotions under control) (she has never had a boyfriend and she is not like all the other girls. She doesn't drink and nor does she smoke or anything, she is very calm) and well, then I came back and we talked and talked for the next month. Then, she asked me if I was in love with her. I said yes, and then she told me not to make any illusions and that I should forget about her. She apologized for creating an illusion for me with those mails, but what was strangest was that a month after saying that, she started sending those mails again, and text-messaging me, and saying always sweet things. She then told me that she was confused, and that she used to love me but that she doesn't feel that way anymore, and that she doubts she will.

Anyway, we were at this party yesterday, and at 2AM, when my cab came, she walked me out to the gate along with another friend of mine. We had a very long goodbye kiss, and then we just stared at each other as I left. We didn't take the eyes off each other until I got into the cab, and the friend who was there told me she waited until the cab disappeared, and then she waited another while, stared blankly at the sky and then went back to the house. It was unbelievable, and now, I'm torn. My head tells me to forget her yet my heart tells me to keep trying. I really, and completely love her more than anything in the world (even more than I love myself) and I feel unbelievably lost, and torn up.

Thanks for reading, even if you got to the second paragraph.

JABS

America is a continent, NOT a country.
Re: Another boring and tedious love story #152313
03/19/06 08:19 PM
03/19/06 08:19 PM
Beth E Offline
Crabby
Beth E  Offline
Crabby

I read the whole thing. So, how much do you admire me?

I have no words of wisdom, as I'm the last person to give love advice. Just good luck. If it's meant to be it will be.

How about a little less questions and a lot more shut the hell up - Brian Griffin

When there's a will...put me in it.
Re: Another boring and tedious love story #152314
03/19/06 09:55 PM
03/19/06 09:55 PM
Texas
ginaitaliangirl Offline
ginaitaliangirl  Offline

Texas
I guess I'm like Bethie on this one.

I read it all, and I wish I could help, but I'm not the best person to ask for advice in love.

Best of luck to you, though. Personally, I believe that some things are meant to be, and those that are, will indeed work out.

Re: Another boring and tedious love story #152315
03/19/06 11:25 PM
03/19/06 11:25 PM
MistaMista Tom Hagen Offline
Underboss
MistaMista Tom Hagen  Offline
Underboss
I say go for it

There's nothing worse in life than regrets

I dream in widescreen.
Re: Another boring and tedious love story #152316
03/19/06 11:29 PM
03/19/06 11:29 PM
Existential Well
svsg Offline
Underboss
svsg  Offline
Underboss
Existential Well
It was not long or boring. I hope something good happens with you. something lucky. You know it happens sometime!

Re: Another boring and tedious love story #152317
03/20/06 01:12 AM
03/20/06 01:12 AM
Canada
Blake Offline
Underboss
Blake  Offline
Underboss
Canada
All I can say is good luck mang.

You talkin' to me?
Re: Another boring and tedious love story #152318
03/20/06 05:35 AM
03/20/06 05:35 AM
Lavinia from Italy Offline
Underboss
Lavinia from Italy  Offline
Underboss
Quote:
Originally posted by Michael/Corleone:
My head tells me to forget her yet my heart tells me to keep trying. I really, and completely love her more than anything in the world (even more than I love myself) and I feel unbelievably lost, and torn up.

Thanks for reading, even if you got to the second paragraph.
I read it all and felt like being 16 again... It hurts so good when you are in love like that, doesn't it? Ok, My advise is to go over it. She clearly isn't there for you. Maybe she likes to be just a friend of yours and is flattered with your interest. Maybe she doesn't love you, she just loves the idea of being in love. But I'm afraid you are out of sync. I assume she's your age. You're both so young. Give love its time. Maybe she will change her mind and someday she'll be ready, but you shouldn't freeze yourself just to see what's going to happen. Go on with your life, meet people, befriend with other girls. Maybe she will come back to you and if you think you're still in love with her, be happily together. Otherwise, you'll be happy with someone else. You're in pain now. But it's going to pass.

I don't want realism. I want magic! Yes, yes, magic. I try to give that to people. I do misrepresent things. I don't tell the truth. I tell what ought to be truth (Blanche/A streetcar named desire)
Re: Another boring and tedious love story #152319
03/20/06 03:05 PM
03/20/06 03:05 PM
Milky Way
Enzo Scifo Offline
Underboss
Enzo Scifo  Offline
Underboss
Milky Way

Dude, this girl likes you very much! And you like her very much! What are you waiting for? Are you still reading this? You should already be at her house. Come on, hurry up!

No really, the feelings you have for each other are to precious to be lost: make something out of it. Say her every thing you want to say, and be really nice to her while telling it.
That's my advice.

See, we can act as smart as we want, but at the end of the day, we still follow a guy who fucks himself with kebab skewers.
Re: Another boring and tedious love story #152320
03/20/06 03:51 PM
03/20/06 03:51 PM
UK
The Dr. who fixed Lucy Offline
Underboss
The Dr. who fixed Lucy  Offline
Underboss
UK
M/C: ditch the bitch, she's only after your money and will bring you nothing but misery!

Joey ...

BANG BANG

... Saza!
Re: Another boring and tedious love story #152321
03/20/06 07:27 PM
03/20/06 07:27 PM
Lima, Peru
Michael/Corleone Offline OP
Underboss
Michael/Corleone  Offline OP
Underboss
Lima, Peru
Thanks for reading.
The thing is, I can't take any direct advice from you guys as much as I want to because you don't know her, and she's way too complicated like to not think carefully before making a move with her. I mean, I know I should move on, but I love her just too much, and I also know that I should make a move but I fear what would happen if I did. Either way, I'd lose. I'll give her some time.

Thanks again.

JABS

America is a continent, NOT a country.
Re: Another boring and tedious love story #152322
03/20/06 11:39 PM
03/20/06 11:39 PM
It's fun to stay in the YMCA
Turi Giuliano Offline
Turi Giuliano  Offline

It's fun to stay in the YMCA
Don't be playing her games, mate. Don't get me wrong, she's probably not trying to be manipulative but it's what people do. Sometimes on a subconscious level.

You're whipped. The power is all with her.

I'd kill to be your age and know what I know now.

So die all who betray Giuliano

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull