GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Toodoped), 182 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,497
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 23,949
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,513
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,347
Posts1,058,989
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: About You #152236
03/21/06 05:14 AM
03/21/06 05:14 AM
Lavinia from Italy Offline
Underboss
Lavinia from Italy  Offline
Underboss
Quote:
Originally posted by Partagas:
[b]That you won't get hairy palms if you masterbate??? wow good thing
[/b]
getting hairy palms?????
wasn't it going blind?????

I don't want realism. I want magic! Yes, yes, magic. I try to give that to people. I do misrepresent things. I don't tell the truth. I tell what ought to be truth (Blanche/A streetcar named desire)
Re: About You #152237
03/21/06 05:23 AM
03/21/06 05:23 AM
Underboss
Underboss
Quote:
Originally posted by ginaitaliangirl:
That would be great! This thread idea just popped into my head, so I ran a search to see what we'd done in the past. I saw yours and remembered how fun they were. I think it'd be wonderful if you started another, and I'm sure everyone feels the same way.
Someday - and that day may never come - I'll start the father of all questionnaires. Mind you, it's gonna be a nosy, politically incorrect and naughty one. You teased me!

I don't want realism. I want magic! Yes, yes, magic. I try to give that to people. I do misrepresent things. I don't tell the truth. I tell what ought to be truth (Blanche/A streetcar named desire)
Re: About You #152238
03/21/06 05:30 AM
03/21/06 05:30 AM
Underboss
Underboss
Quote:
Originally posted by JustMe:
But not Alexey? He is no favorite with you?
Yes, Alexey I like. It's the diminutive Alyosha I don't like. It got a wierd sound in Italian.... Tough to explain but....it actually is....weird....

Quote:
Originally posted by JustMe:
There also is a name Mikhail. Well, basically, it's Michael. Also beautiful. I like it since I was, in the days of my childhood, admiring a certain music celebrity named so.
I don't know WHY, but I like it too. Not the Italian (Michele ), just the English translation....and yes, the Russian one (it always makes me think of Mikhail Gorbaciov, I admired him so much)

Re: About You #152241
03/21/06 09:18 AM
03/21/06 09:18 AM
Underboss
Underboss
Quote:
Going Blind? Not sure about that one. But if I recall, you do not have very good eyesight, so......
I got spectacles in fact! (I'm shortsighted and have astigmatism, just like YOU!!!! :p ). Now, show me you palms and tell me what's that fur.

Re: About You #152242
03/21/06 09:22 AM
03/21/06 09:22 AM
Underboss
Underboss
Quote:
[quote]Originally posted by Lavinia from Italy:
[b]
3. What name do you like for the opposite sex?

But I wouldn't mind also a ......, a Patrick .....
I know one [/b][/quote]All I needed was a bait.....

Re: About You #152243
03/22/06 06:15 AM
03/22/06 06:15 AM
JustMe Offline
Underboss
JustMe  Offline
Underboss
Quote:
Originally posted by Lavinia from Italy:
[quote]Originally posted by JustMe:
[b] There also is a name Mikhail. Well, basically, it's Michael. Also beautiful. I like it since I was, in the days of my childhood, admiring a certain music celebrity named so.
I don't know WHY, but I like it too. Not the Italian (Michele ), just the English translation....and yes, the Russian one (it always makes me think of Mikhail Gorbaciov, I admired him so much) [/b][/quote]I must confess I never did. F#$@ing traitor. Spoiled associations with my fav name!
What I meant was... this person.

keep your mouth shut, and your eyes open.
Re: About You #152244
03/22/06 07:52 AM
03/22/06 07:52 AM
JustMe Offline
Underboss
JustMe  Offline
Underboss
Quote:
[quote]Originally posted by Lavinia from Italy:
[b] Gina, are you totally aware that to me this means an encouragement to create other questionnaires? :p
That would be great! This thread idea just popped into my head, so I ran a search to see what we'd done in the past. I saw yours and remembered how fun they were. I think it'd be wonderful if you started another, and I'm sure everyone feels the same way.
[/b][/quote]I feel!
Did you see Fame's Profile thread, BTW?

keep your mouth shut, and your eyes open.
Re: About You #152245
03/22/06 10:53 PM
03/22/06 10:53 PM
Texas
ginaitaliangirl Offline OP
ginaitaliangirl  Offline OP

Texas
JM, yes, I remembered that one, as well - I think I took a look at it to make sure I didn't repeat any...

In fact, here it is.

Re: About You #152246
03/23/06 02:01 PM
03/23/06 02:01 PM
Austin, TX
suspect_5 Offline
Underboss
suspect_5  Offline
Underboss
Austin, TX
What is your name? Is there any special meaning for why you were named this?
Nathan – My mom found it in the Bible

If you could change your name, would you, and to what?

I probably wouldn’t…I mean I’m so used to mine. If I did I have always liked Seth.

What name do you like for the opposite sex?
Cassidy…and a variety of multiple syllable names that can be shortened (I like nicknames)

Would you describe yourself as an optimist, pessimist, in the middle, or constantly changing?
Regarding the world at large mostly an Optimist, regarding me mostly a pessimist.

How much sleep do you average each night?
Days off = 7hrs/Work Days = 4.5 hrs if that

Do you dream? How often? Are your dreams usually pleasant or upsetting?

Yes, that I remember – once or twice a week – they are usually weird, the main thing that I remember about my last dream is that I was urinating in a filing cabinet…

When you first wake up, how do you feel, and what do you think about?
Good, I actually wake up pretty fast I just get up and go about my business. I guess I mainly think about the time-like how much time did I just sleep, how much time till or past my ideal waking up hour am I, how much time do I have to get to/prepare for my first obligation.

How long is your morning routine, to get ready for the day?
Anywhere from 10-30 minutes. Depending on if I have to make a lunch, do something online, or take a shower. (on work days I take showers at night – days off I take them in the morning, usually if I have class I take them in the morning as well)

What are some things that you look forward to, both short-term and long-term?
Short- Improving my A/V setup, Long-starting a career, starting a life (with a member of the opposite sex…presumably)

What are you most proud of?
My creativity

Who do you admire most?
Kevin Smith – my Idol (he does everything I find cool – writes movies and comics)

As a youth, what did/do you want to be and do? If you're an adult, did you end up doing that, or did your desires/opportunities change?
A scientist – No, I became interested in more creative pursuits

What do you think you could teach best? (Not limited to school subjects - any topic or hobby)
I actually did tutor several people in my last Science class…come to think about it I’ve been tutoring people in science since HS. So either that or one of my “geek” pursuits like Film appreciation, um…video game appreciation or RPGs (runner or player)(and no not rocket propelled grenades)

What is a general topic that you wish people could be more educated on? (Such as politics, religion, history, etc.)
The Environment

What is a specific topic that you wish people could be more educated on? (A musical artist, athlete, odd hobby, etc...something that you would want people to understand and appreciate)
The dangers of censorship.

What is something about yourself that you would never change or sacrifice?
My thought processes-how I “see” the world. Not so much what I think but how. My cynicism and wit more so than my ideas or values as they may have to change or evolve but how I go about them is what is important to me, what I would really consider “me”.

What is something about yourself that you would like to change, but you can't or haven't?

My weight and my teeth.

When you have a problem, are you more likely to discuss it with someone or keep it bottled up inside?
Depends on the severity and if I’m drunk or not so yeah mostly “bottle”

In social situations, are you more of a talker or listener?
Listener mostly but I can be somewhat talkative.

Do you lead or follow?
I’m more comfortable following.

How would you describe yourself in taking advantage of opportunities and in taking risks? Are you more likely to jump into situations with no second thoughts, or do you think things through thoroughly, first?
Oddly it really depends on the day, some days I more inclined to take risks some days I’m really not.

Are you the analytical type, obsessed with details and perfection, the opposite, or in the middle?
Middle, I don’t want to know none of the details but I like to leave room to where things can magically work themselves out.

Do you like change?
Sure, one time I bought a VCR with it ($100 worth of change) also half of an Xbox ($155 worth) – I used to be a waiter at a salad bar place and got a lot of change in my tips.

What is something that you feel you often take for granted?
My parents, and my friends

If you had to choose (of course), would you rather be blind or deaf?

Deaf, I could still read subtitles

If you could be an animal, would it be one of land, air, or water? What would it be?
A Hawk, I would love to fly so really any bird but I prefer one of the larger ones so I could soar on updrafts with out effort.

How do you feel about roller coasters?
Fantastic

Which movie/TV character do you see yourself as? (The one that fits your personality best)
They don’t make movie/TV about characters like me…to boring

If not yourself, who would you like to be?
Vincent Cassel

What is something funny/strange that you used to believe, that you later found out wasn't true? (Perhaps as a child...)
One person one vote, yeah right I don’t know about you but I’m not in the electoral collage…

Which do you enjoy more: reading or writing?
Reading even though I don’t do it as much as I want, but writing is also important to me.

--------------------------------------
This signature has been sanatized for your protection - The Staff
Re: About You #152247
03/23/06 02:39 PM
03/23/06 02:39 PM
Milky Way
Enzo Scifo Offline
Underboss
Enzo Scifo  Offline
Underboss
Milky Way
Quote:
I know we've done questionnaires and such in the past (I believe Lavi created some fun ones), and I've always found them very entertaining, so I thought I'd start up another.
Good idea!

What is your name? Is there any special meaning for why you were named this? Uhm, I'm gonna let this one pass

If you could change your name, would you, and to what? Alessandro

What name do you like for the opposite sex? Anastasia

Would you describe yourself as an optimist, pessimist, in the middle, or constantly changing? Middle: I'm sometimes pessimistic, and often omptimistic when I shouldn't be.

How much sleep do you average each night? 7 hours
Do you dream? How often? Are your dreams usually pleasant or upsetting? Every human has 5 dreams a night, but I guess you mean dreams I remember. I think I remember one every two nights, and mostly they're about mi famiglia , and people from school. Those dreams are often very weird

When you first wake up, how do you feel, and what do you think about? I think about being fucking tired because I slept not enough hours

Who do you admire most? my parents, some friends, people who can sing good, che guevara,...

As a youth, what did/do you want to be and do? If you're an adult, did you end up doing that, or did your desires/opportunities change? professional soccer player, but that's too late now

What do you think you could teach best? (Not limited to school subjects - any topic or hobby) history, common sense thinking, soccer, ...

What is a general topic that you wish people could be more educated on? (Such as politics, religion, history, etc.) I just wish some people could have a more broad vision, then the necessity of educating people on history, ... isn't there anymore

What is a specific topic that you wish people could be more educated on? (A musical artist, athlete, odd hobby, etc...something that you would want people to understand and appreciate) the mob

What is something about yourself that you would never change or sacrifice? my sometimes abnormal views

What is something about yourself that you would like to change, but you can't or haven't? procrastinating

When you have a problem, are you more likely to discuss it with someone or keep it bottled up inside? depends on who I can discuss it. Mostly I bottle it up inside, because I don't want to trouble anyone with my problems

mostly a listener, but if I have something big too say, I can talk fairly well
Do you lead or follow? depends on how strong a leader type the others are: if they're not leaders, I'll have to be it. But I like it more if someone tells me what to do, in order to let me independently do what I'm good at. That way, I function best

How would you describe yourself in taking advantage of opportunities and in taking risks? Are you more likely to jump into situations with no second thoughts, or do you think things through thoroughly, first? I'm a thinker. I think too much

Are you the analytical type, obsessed with details and perfection, the opposite, or in the middle? Depends on what the subject is. I guess I'm in the middle

Do you like change? Not really, but often I learn from it So I don't really like change, but it's necessary to develop my person. And if I like the change, even better.

my intelligence
If you had to choose (of course), would you rather be blind or deaf? deaf

If you could be an animal, would it be one of land, air, or water? What would it be? some sort of wild cat, or and other silent predator

How do you feel about roller coasters? I'm not afraid of them, but that's about it.

Which movie/TV character do you see yourself as? (The one that fits your personality best) Elwood (Blues Brothers) and Tessio (except the betrayal)

If not yourself, who would you like to be? Kakà (soccer player, he's the Lebron James of European soccer)

What is something funny/strange that you used to believe, that you later found out wasn't true? (Perhaps as a child...) spelling some words, uhmm how sex works, and life lessons

Which do you enjoy more: reading or writing? writing

See, we can act as smart as we want, but at the end of the day, we still follow a guy who fucks himself with kebab skewers.
Re: About You #152248
03/23/06 04:51 PM
03/23/06 04:51 PM
under there
bogey Offline
Underboss
bogey  Offline
Underboss
under there
Quote:
Originally posted by Enzo Scifo:
As a youth, what did/do you want to be and do? If you're an adult, did you end up doing that, or did your desires/opportunities change? [b]professional soccer player, but that's too late now [/b]
Aww me too

President of the long_lost_corleone Fan Club
Re: About You #152249
03/23/06 05:45 PM
03/23/06 05:45 PM
Milky Way
Enzo Scifo Offline
Underboss
Enzo Scifo  Offline
Underboss
Milky Way
You wanted to be a professional soccer player?

See, we can act as smart as we want, but at the end of the day, we still follow a guy who fucks himself with kebab skewers.
Re: About You #152250
03/23/06 09:29 PM
03/23/06 09:29 PM
D
Double-J Offline
Double-J  Offline
D

Quote:
Double-J. If you listen to Plaw and Patrick, its because that is my stage name when I wrestle in NWA-TNA. However, I've had the name far before Tennessee Lee bestowed it upon Jeff Jarrett.

Quote:
Vanilla Ice (Cream).

Who doesn't like Vanilla Ice (Cream)?

Quote:
Since I seem to know about 7 or 8 of them, Jenny is a nice name.

Quote:
Would you describe yourself as an optimist, pessimist, in the middle, or constantly changing?
In world politics, I'm a realist, which by default makes me a pessimist.

In my life though, I like to think postive (like Christopher Moltisanti).

Quote:
Between 6-8 hours, I suppose. Sometimes more, sometimes less.

Quote:
I dream weird dreams. Some of them make sense, many of them don't. However, I do feel like I have deja vu occassionally. I try to interpret my dreams as well, but I usually forget them if I don't write them down.

Quote:
I feel great, most of the time. I'm a morning person, I like to get all of my stuff done in the AM. So once I wake up, I can't fall back to sleep, I just go.

In general, I think about girls, but then again, I think about them all the time, not just when I wake up. :p

Nah, I think about what is going on at University today, what I've got to get together before I leave, etc.

Quote:
About 45 minutes. Get up, brush teeth/wash face/comb hair (or, in lieu thereof, wear a Yankees/Sabres cap), have a good shite, get dressed, get my papers and books in order, and get in my vee-hickle.

Quote:
Short-term: Getting my BA.

Long-term: Getting my PhD, finding a decent job, getting married.

Quote:
My faith, my academic record, my family.

Quote:
Who do you admire most?
Christ. Then, my father, Abraham Lincoln, Franklin Delano Roosevelt, Harry Truman, George Harrison.

Quote:
As a youth, what did/do you want to be and do? If you're an adult, did you end up doing that, or did your desires/opportunities change?
As a kid, I wanted to be a medical doctor. I did pre-med for two years, and did very well, but I wanted something different, and I've found my niche in history. In high school, I wanted to be a sportscaster...I did all the music/play-by-play for the sporting events, but I didn't pursue it at school. There aren't many opportunities for journalism/sportscasting in my area (though, if you need me ESPN, call me :p ). That's more of a hobby now, I suppose.

Quote:
What do you think you could teach best? (Not limited to school subjects - any topic or hobby)
History, obviously. I'm also good in human anatomy/biology, physics, english, and I'm semi-decent in mathematics.

Outside of that, I taught CCD/religion for a bit. I've also coached Little League baseball.

Quote:
What is a general topic that you wish people could be more educated on? (Such as politics, religion, history, etc.)
History, at least if you are going to debate current events. Watch Jay-walking on Jay Leno, so many people have no clue.

In general, though, I'd just like people to be more educated before they open their mouths. Math skills and English would be a plus, since I know so many people that can't do either, and they wonder why they can't find jobs or flunk out of school.

Quote:
What is a specific topic that you wish people could be more educated on? (A musical artist, athlete, odd hobby, etc...something that you would want people to understand and appreciate)
American History.

Quote:
My faith, my morals/convictions.

Quote:
What is something about yourself that you would like to change, but you can't or haven't?
My body. I'm still a fat ass. I wish I had more free time to join an amateur/local baseball league, or something along those lines.

Quote:
When you have a problem, are you more likely to discuss it with someone or keep it bottled up inside?
Depends. If it is something personal, there are very few people I'm willing to share it with.

If it is a general gripe, especially with ineptitude/ignorance at my University, I'll probably be the first to go off and heckle the situation, and share it with everyone.

For instance, we have a chapter of "Students Against Sweatshops," a club dedicated to the elimination of sweatshops across the world. Every semester, they have representatives come into the big lecture halls and talk about their club.

When they came into my Post-Reconstruction US History class about three years ago, the speaker was going off on President Bush, the evils of NAFTA, and how America allows these sweatshops, and why we need to unite to stop this travesty.

Yet, he was wearing Nike shoes and a Nike jogging jacket. When I called him on this during the question and answer session, all he could say was that "these are old, I don't support fascist Nike anymore." :rolleyes:

Too bad those were new Nike Shox.

Quote:

Big talker. I've been compared to Jay Leno/Robin Williams in my humour, so I use it to my advantage, especially if I'm in a romantic situation. I can listen, too. But I am usually nervous in matters of the heart, so I try to get the girl to relax with a joke or two about something from class.

And no, I don't need alcohol to loosen me up. Though I do a mad Elvis Presley impersonation after a few shots.

Quote:
Do you lead or follow?
Always lead. Otherwise, it seems like nothing will ever get done. This is especially true with group projects.

Quote:
How would you describe yourself in taking advantage of opportunities and in taking risks? Are you more likely to jump into situations with no second thoughts, or do you think things through thoroughly, first?
Very rarely would I jump right in, unless it was a sure-fire no-risk type thing. I am careful when it comes to stuff like that, but that doesn't mean I won't take a risk or grab an opportunity, should it present itself.

Quote:

Are you the analytical type, obsessed with details and perfection, the opposite, or in the middle?
Dunno. I suppose because I am a future historian, I think the small things do matter, especially in debate.

But I'm not going to crucify someone if they don't know obscure details. It's very easy to belittle someone if you're the one holding the book, and I've always made it my policy not to be too hard on people when it comes to stuff like that.

On the other hand, some people just don't do any work, and don't have their shit together. For them, I have no sympathy.

So yes, I suppose I am pretty into details.

Quote:
Do you like change?
Change can be good. I'd like to change my romatic situation. But I like Buffalo, I'd like to stay here if I could.

Quote:

Like most Americans, I think it is easy to fall into the trap of taking our freedoms and liberties for granted, and we have to wake up and realize our freedom isn't free (it costs a buck 'o five).

Quote:
I dunno. Blind guys do seem to get chicks (Daredevil, Neo in Matrix Revolutions, etc.), but not being able to see would be tough, especially for someone like me who reads constantly.

I suppose I'd have to pick deafness, though it would be extremely frustrating, since I love music.

Quote:
If you could be an animal, would it be one of land, air, or water? What would it be?
Probably an otter, something that is playful and happy, and appreciates a good practical joke.

Quote:
Stupid. Give me an F1 race any day, I'd love to ride in one of those cars. That is real speed, real g-force.

Quote:
Which movie/TV character do you see yourself as? (The one that fits your personality best)
Walter Eckland (i.e. The Filthy Beast) as played by Cary Grant in Father Goose.

Quote:
Dunno. If I had to pick someone who was alive, probably Paul McCartney.

Quote:
What is something funny/strange that you used to believe, that you later found out wasn't true? (Perhaps as a child...)
We can't just print more money to give to poor people (surprisingly, most kids don't understand inflation ).

Quote:
Tough one, since I have so many cool books. But I have to say, writing my thesis and other research works has been so cool, I love to have people read my stuff and come away with new understandings and perspectives. Its so cool. So I suppose it would be writing.

Re: About You #152251
03/23/06 10:48 PM
03/23/06 10:48 PM
under there
bogey Offline
Underboss
bogey  Offline
Underboss
under there
Quote:
Originally posted by Enzo Scifo:
You wanted to be a professional soccer player?
Yeah

Re: About You #152252
03/24/06 03:22 PM
03/24/06 03:22 PM
Milky Way
Enzo Scifo Offline
Underboss
Enzo Scifo  Offline
Underboss
Milky Way
You can always play on a lower level.
I myself gave up hope about doing it on high level, but somewhere in the lowest regions possible, I can compete.

Re: About You #152253
03/24/06 07:13 PM
03/24/06 07:13 PM
under there
bogey Offline
Underboss
bogey  Offline
Underboss
under there
Well I'm 19, and I've played since I was 4 or 5.. I lettered 3 years in high school.. then I came to college and got lazy. Mostly because I hate playing with other girls. I was on a boys team my whole life until high school, when I HAD to be on the girls team.. and even then I played in an all boys league for Indoor Soccer.

My job, you ask? The Enforcer.

:p

Re: About You #152254
03/26/06 09:11 AM
03/26/06 09:11 AM
DE NIRO Offline
DE NIRO  Offline

Hi bogey was she your friend?

The Mafia Is Not Primarily An Organisation Of Murderers.
First And Foremost,The Mafia Is Made Up Of Thieves.
It Is Driven By Greed And Controlled By Fear.

Between The Law And The Mafia, The Law Is Not The Most To Be Feared

"What if the Mafia were not an organization but a widespread Sicilian attitude of hostility towards the law?"

"Make Love Not War" John Lennon
Re: About You #152255
03/26/06 10:22 AM
03/26/06 10:22 AM
It's fun to stay in the YMCA
Turi Giuliano Offline
Turi Giuliano  Offline

It's fun to stay in the YMCA
I assume Bogey has covered her mates face for anonymity. It's internet etiquette - you don't expose others without their permission. Unless they slept with your missus. Then you have every right to photoshop their picture with some vegetable gay porn.

It's true, it's written in the bible or something.

So die all who betray Giuliano
Re: About You #152256
03/26/06 01:47 PM
03/26/06 01:47 PM
UK
The Dr. who fixed Lucy Offline
Underboss
The Dr. who fixed Lucy  Offline
Underboss
UK
Brian. No.

No.[/b[

[b]Gertrude

A pessimist, justifiably

Five hours

Only vividly when drunk. Very upsetting

Horny as hell, I have a wank. Well you did ask!

See above. Then I have a shower ... usually

Getting drunk and winning the lottery

My handwriting

Who do you admire most?
David Beckham

I wanted to be an android like Mr. Data. Now I just want to win the lottery

History

History

Cultural attitudes to sexuality and liberlism... to make people realize that the "open-mindedness" of a society is not proportionate to its place in history.

My dick

See above

Bottled up

Depends on whether I fancy my interlocutor

Do you lead or follow?
Is that a euphamism? None of your business!

No

Obsessed with detail

Do you like change?
If I've paid for something with a £20 note, yes, plenty of it

Running water

Deaf

Land - human!
I've been on the biggest, they're not all that
Withnail
Ashton Kutcher
Santa, Tooth fairly, the usual
Writing

Joey ...

BANG BANG

... Saza!
Re: About You #152257
03/26/06 03:22 PM
03/26/06 03:22 PM
under there
bogey Offline
Underboss
bogey  Offline
Underboss
under there
Quote:
Originally posted by DE NIRO:
Hi bogey was she your friend?
Hi De Niro, its like Turi said. I'm still friends with her, although I haven't talked to her in a while as we both went to different colleges. That was our "Bash Brothers" pic. We were the toughest mofos on the field. :p

Quote:
Originally posted by Turi:
I assume Bogey has covered her mates face for anonymity. It's internet etiquette - you don't expose others without their permission. Unless they slept with your missus. Then you have every right to photoshop their picture with some vegetable gay porn.

It's true, it's written in the bible or something.
I think you're right.. I know I've read that somewhere. :p

Re: About You #152258
03/26/06 03:25 PM
03/26/06 03:25 PM
D
Double-J Offline
Double-J  Offline
D

Bogey - but if you're a bash "brother," doesn't that make you a dude?!? :p

Re: About You #152259
03/26/06 03:32 PM
03/26/06 03:32 PM
under there
bogey Offline
Underboss
bogey  Offline
Underboss
under there
Technically, yes. However we figured that since we didn't discriminate whether we hit guys or girls, there was no reason for people to discriminate against us when we called ourselves the Bash Brothers.

If you'd have been in the chat room last week (i think) you'd also know that I have a big fuzzy beard. But that is neither here nor there.. :p

Re: About You #152260
03/26/06 03:36 PM
03/26/06 03:36 PM
D
Double-J Offline
Double-J  Offline
D

Quote:
Originally posted by bogey:

If you'd have been in the chat room last week (i think) you'd also know that I have a big fuzzy beard. But that is neither here nor there.. :p
To paraphrase David Spade: "In other news, millions of teenage boys turned out for V For Vendetta after hearing Natalie Portman was shaved, only to be disappointed upon finding out it was her head. Not her..."

Re: About You #152261
03/27/06 01:14 PM
03/27/06 01:14 PM
Scotland
Debz Offline
Underboss
Debz  Offline
Underboss
Scotland

My name is Debbie. My Dad chose it because there was a girl on Eastenders (tv program) that was called Debbie and he liked it when people called her Debz lol

Hmm..I like the name Morgan, but that is now my dogs name and would be a little weird!

I have always liked the name Kyle.

pessimist - the glass is half empty in my eyes.

8 hours probably?

I dream only sometimes. Sometime I wake up and know I have been dreaming but just cannot remember what I was dreaming about, they are usually pretty strange dreams though.

I think - "Darn it!" And drag my lazy ass into school!

Not that long:
Get up, usually have a shower and wash my hair, then I have to dry my hair and then I have to straighten my hair. Then I get dressed, grab a bite to eat and drive to school.

I always look forward to going on holiday either in the easter, summer or october holidays! If there are party's or gatherings at the weekends I usually look forward to them aswell.

Seems weird, but I am really proud of my Dad. He has done so well for himself in his career, but he works hard to be where he is now.

Who do you admire most?

I admire lots of people, I admire people who arent shy and willing to speak their mind. I admire people who arent afraid to be who they really are, and dont care what others think - its rare to find that in someone.

Since I am still young, I still have all that ahead of me but I am working towards getting to grades this year that will allow me to get into the Conditional Offer I was offered at University.

I would enjoy teaching younger kids Art.

I wish I was more educated on Politics, I really dont know much about what goes on in the political world.

I wouldnt change my close family, they are everything to me.

I would love to have more self conifdence and not so shy to speak out and have my ideas/feelings be heard.

Depends on the problem, if it was a really serious problem I would probably bottle it up, if it was minor I would probably discuss it with a close friend.

I am a listener until I know what people are like, and what they like to talk about so I know what topics to speak about that will keep everyone interested.

Do you lead or follow?

I guess I follow, and I am not proud of that.

I always think things through, I worry all the time about everything!

I can be a perfectionist when it comes to things such as my art work and stuff like that.

Do you like change?

I dont like it to start with, but once it has and I have adapted to the change I like it.

True Friends, sometimes I can be caught up in the crowd. I can sometimes take money for granted aswell.

deaf..you can watch movies with sub titles.
i dont think I could handle not being able to see....

air - to fly, now that would be cool!

They make me nervous as hell!
Adrenalin Rush is amazing though!

I like to see myself as a female version of Chandler in Friends...I can be really sarcastic! lol

Someone rich and good looking!

Santa, Tooth Fairy, Bogeymen.

Watching? lol I like reading, I havent really ever been much of a writer.

[Debz]
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull