GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 250 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,541
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,030
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,514
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,362
Posts1,059,317
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Cooled down... #151235
03/10/06 04:35 PM
03/10/06 04:35 PM
West Chester, PA
Patrick Offline OP
Patrick  Offline OP

West Chester, PA
Alright, I am seriously fed up with my mom. I came home from school today to find that she found two of my 6 packs and she poured them out. Thank god she didn't find my hard shit. She found my harder shit a few months ago and poured all of that out, so I had to restock.

I am sick of this shit. She tells me she doesn't want me to drink, yet she bought me a shot glass when we visited West Chester University last week and she bought my a Mike's Hard Iced Tea mirror. So hypocritical. It is so much harder to get alcohol than it is to get things like pot and coke. I swear to god if she keeps this shit up I am going to relapse into pot or something else. I am so pissed off right now. JUST HAD TO VENT.

Edited a bit...

"After every dark night, there's a bright day right after that. No matter how hard it gets, stick your chest out, keep your head up, and handle it." -Tupac Shakur
Re: Cooled down... #151236
03/10/06 04:53 PM
03/10/06 04:53 PM
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Don Jasani Offline
Underboss
Don Jasani  Offline
Underboss
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Patrick, I don't want to preach to you and whatever you do with your life and the decisions you make are yours alone, however, I think you should reconsider this post and reconsider your attitude towards your Mother who I'm sure loves you very much and only wants the absolute best for you and your siblings. I'm certainly not saying that you don't love your Mom, but I think that it is quite stupid to put up your Family's business (unless it is positive and when it is negative only when it is absolutely necessary to do so) on a public forum such as this one.

If you just fought with your Mom, you should go and apologize to her and tell her how much you love her and would do anything for her. You always say you want to be treated and respected like an adult, well in order to receive this treatment and respect you must act like an adult. This means taking responsibility for your actions. If you're too young to drink in the state/province where you live, don't drink! Or if you must (you're gonna do what you're gonna do right) be a little smarter about it.

As for your Mom being hypocritical. Well, have you been absolutely genuine and real at every single moment in your life? The sooner you realize that no one (or at least very few people) have been completely real and 100% authentic during every single moment in their lives the sooner you will learn how to treat your Mom and everyone else for that matter. There are all times in our life (whether short or long depends on the person) where we've acted like a phoney and we come to regret them later. Anyone who tells you different is most likely lying. Your mom knows that you will most likely start drinking when you turn 21 (or 19 if you come to Canada or 14 in Quebec, Canada ) and she has the wisdom and foresight to see that if you start drinking heavily at your age it will not be good for your future.

When your Mother passes (hopefully not until she reaches a ripe old age) you will regret every single time you ever treated her badly or were'nt as nice as you easily could have and should have been. Smarten up bro!

Re: Cooled down... #151237
03/10/06 05:02 PM
03/10/06 05:02 PM
New York
Sicilian Babe Offline
Sicilian Babe  Offline

New York
Do you realize that if you and your friends have alcohol in your home, and you drive and are caught (and God forbid you do anyone any harm while doing so), that your PARENTS would be arrested? Pat, how dare you be pissed off at your mother? I AM a mother, and you bet your sweet ass that if my underage children had alcohol, I'd not only pour it out, but then I'd start revoking privileges, too.

Look, I'm not saying that I never drank when I was underage (although the age then was 18, so it was easier for a 17 year old to get in a bar. I don't know how anyone selling liquor could mistake a 16 year old for a 21 year old), but as a parent I won't condone it, nor will I allow it. Does that make me a hypocrite? Probably. Do I give a rat's ass that I'm a hypocrite? None whatsoever. Maybe we're hypocrites because we realize how truly STUPID we were as kids, and so we want to use that knowledge for your good.

And your pissed because your mother bought you a mirror and a shot glass? Maybe she was trying to be, I don't know, NICE.

Get over it, and get over yourself. You sound like a six year old whose mother threw away his Pokemon cards.

President Emeritus of the Neal Pulcawer Fan Club
Re: Cooled down... #151238
03/10/06 05:46 PM
03/10/06 05:46 PM
JustMe Offline
Underboss
JustMe  Offline
Underboss
"fucking mom", Pat? What do you want to become in this life? Is there anything that may atone for writing such a thing?
Do you treasure enough the fact that you have mom?

keep your mouth shut, and your eyes open.
Re: Cooled down... #151239
03/10/06 06:02 PM
03/10/06 06:02 PM
New Jersey
AppleOnYa Offline
AppleOnYa  Offline

New Jersey
Quote:
Originally posted by JustMe:
...Do you treasure enough the fact that you have mom?
Apparently, he does not.

It is a parent's God-given role to drive her teenager 'insane'. They do it to her, she does it to them. If she doesn't, especially when throwing away his/her beer (not to mention the 'hard shit')...then she's not doing her job. But I'm sure that, deep, WAY deep down, Pay really knows that.

Pat probably doesn't realize that the shot glass was probably purchased by mother as a souvineer, something from the trip to be treasured as a keepsake...and not for the purpose of turning her son into a drunk.

But as I've said many times before...Pat is VERY young and will one day mature enough to regret and cringe at things he says/does today.

At least one can only hope....

Apple

A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government.

- THOMAS JEFFERSON

Re: Cooled down... #151240
03/10/06 06:17 PM
03/10/06 06:17 PM
Gateshead, UK
Capo de La Cosa Nostra Offline
Capo de La Cosa Nostra  Offline

Gateshead, UK
Talk about preachy.

Vent all you want Pat. I'm sure it's a given that you love your mother.

Ignore all the other facetious replies, take a (metaphorical) chill pill, and realise in your own time that discussing your problems, or counting to ten, will sort things out.

...dot com bold typeface rhetoric.
You go clickety click and get your head split.
'The hell you look like on a message board
Discussing whether or not the Brother is hardcore?
Re: Cooled down... #151241
03/10/06 06:35 PM
03/10/06 06:35 PM
Miami, FL
Don Andrew Offline
Underboss
Don Andrew  Offline
Underboss
Miami, FL
Oh wow, maybe your mom cares about you? :rolleyes:

Or maybe you forgot that the legal drinking age IS 21.

Quote:
It is so much harder to get alcohol than it is to get things like pot and coke.
Awwww man.

Hey, how's it going?
Re: Cooled down... #151242
03/10/06 06:39 PM
03/10/06 06:39 PM
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Don Jasani Offline
Underboss
Don Jasani  Offline
Underboss
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Capo did you fully read my post? We know that Patrick loves his Mother. Everyone loves their Mothers. That's not the point. Whether it's your Mother, Father, Sister, Brother, cousins, nephews, neices or whomever there is a certain level of respect that must be maintained.

Re: Cooled down... #151243
03/10/06 06:45 PM
03/10/06 06:45 PM
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Don Pappo Napolitano Offline
Underboss
Don Pappo Napolitano  Offline
Underboss
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Patrik, we don´t talk each other very much and rarely could do it. But, I am not anyone to you, but you shouldn´t treat your mother like that for any reason at all and much less for throwing the beer away. Of course there are cases a mother could lose respect JUST in case she may kill the child´s father or something really bad, some people may argue to me, but this hipotetical case could not be forgiven, at least I wouldn´t if my mom kills my dad for no reason at all, who could forgive that? But let´s get back to the real fact, this is not the case. Patrik, if you wanna drink, do it, I am nobody to you. But remember, alcohol is bad, not only for you, this is also bad for older than 18-people. The difference is that you have your mother, and they probably haven´t or if they have, they don´t live with them or trust in their children.
I am 25, I could have drunk a long time ago, I never tried it, not because of my parents, it is MY decision, because as you may know, our parents cannot be with us 24 hours a day.
To Sicilian Babe, Don Jasani and AppleOnYa surprise, I have a little story to tell, my father is a wine seller, he has worked selling wine for almost 30 years, but he told me not to drink. I didn´t even though I had so many chances to try alcohol, drugs and cigarettes.In Argentina and maybe in most of the countries, people start drinking at a young age, in Argentina there are many boys starting to drink at 13 or 14. Ok, that´s it.During the high school, in parties, collage, or whereever I was people always tried to convince to try alcohol because they couldn´t believe I never did it.
Let´s go to the story, I spent New year(2004-2005)in a saloon in Destin, Florida. I met a girl(more or less 25 or a few more), with her mom and her mom´s boyfriend, somehow we started to talk each other, I told them who I am, where I am from, whatever it doesn´t matter. It was 9 pm on December 31th, the girl looked at my drink(it was Coca-cola), she asked me why I didn´t ask a beer or something like that, I told her everything I wrote above, I told her I never tried alcohol, she couldn´t accept that fact and tried to make me drink a little, I refused. Can you believe me she was trying to make me(or forcing me)drink for 3 hours at least for New Year?She said "Your parents are not here and you are with a friend", the most funny was that HER MOTHER and her boyfriend were helping her to convince me, I couldn´t believe her mother could be part of this, 10 minutes before 12am she put in front of me a glass, I hid it, when she realised the glass wasn´t there anymore, she put another one, when she looked away I hid the second one, and the same with the third and the fourth, I finally I showed her I had the 4 glasses. After 12am she said "I am dissapointed", well I said "I´m sorry, nobody can persuade me" and she left, her mother gave me a goodbye-kiss, her boyfriend shook my hand and the girls just said "Goodbye" being dissapointed. That´s it.

Pelé is the King
Maradona is God!
Re: Cooled down... #151244
03/10/06 07:05 PM
03/10/06 07:05 PM
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Don Jasani Offline
Underboss
Don Jasani  Offline
Underboss
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Don N. Your drinking habits are your business and yours alone. As long as you are not a public drunk causing a disturbance and/or drinking and driving, you can drink as much or as little as you want to. Whether you drink three to five beers or more every day, or you are a complete teetotaler, that is your business provided you are not affecting the lives of others.

My personal opinion, drinking in moderation can be good for your social life and for your life and general. However, going on the occasional bender every now and then has its merits too. If you drink and you're ok with your drinking (i.e. it is under control as it should be) and others don't have a problem with it, then that is your business. But, if you're drinking is out of control and ruining the lives of loved ones and others, you have to do something about your problem. If you abstain from drink completely and choose not to drink for whatever reason, true friends will respect that and not force you either way. Actually I think smoking (a habit of which I'm not proud to say that I am guilty of) is much worse than drinking in moderation.

Re: Cooled down... #151245
03/10/06 07:06 PM
03/10/06 07:06 PM
California
X
XDCX Offline
XDCX  Offline
X

California
Pat is right.

Pat, your mom is a terrible person for showing you that she cares about you. She's a horrible person for throwing away your 6-packs. Any mother in her right mind would encourage her children to drink, do drugs, what have you.

Give me a damn break! :rolleyes:

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis

Re: Cooled down... #151246
03/10/06 07:07 PM
03/10/06 07:07 PM
New York
Sicilian Babe Offline
Sicilian Babe  Offline

New York
Pat, Maybe I reacted like a mom, and not another poster here on the BB. However, I hope you realize that your mom did what all moms do - what she thought was best for her son. Perhaps that will occur to you when you cool down.

President Emeritus of the Neal Pulcawer Fan Club
Re: Cooled down... #151247
03/10/06 07:11 PM
03/10/06 07:11 PM
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Don Jasani Offline
Underboss
Don Jasani  Offline
Underboss
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
xXx_DoN_C., My parents encouraged me to drink, smoke, smoke weed, snort cocaine, inject heroin and have unprotected sex with many, many loose women, all at the tender age of 10. :p Hey, you've gotta grow up sometime right?! :rolleyes:

Re: Cooled down... #151249
03/10/06 08:00 PM
03/10/06 08:00 PM
Beth E Offline
Crabby
Beth E  Offline
Crabby

If I would have found your two six packs I would have drank them. How would you feel to be without your booze plus having to deal with a drunken mom?

How about a little less questions and a lot more shut the hell up - Brian Griffin

When there's a will...put me in it.
Re: Cooled down... #151250
03/10/06 08:22 PM
03/10/06 08:22 PM
Milky Way
Enzo Scifo Offline
Underboss
Enzo Scifo  Offline
Underboss
Milky Way
Yadda yadda yadda.

Let him wine about his mom, that's natural in the growing-up proces between kids and parents. I would be surprised if he didn't had fights with his parents. Okay, he utters his feelings of angriness a bit extreme, but so be it.

Drinking limit is just way too high in the USA, IMO. Here in Europe, it's 18, and many kids drink their first alcohol at 15/17. But the law is the law....

Pat, what's the use of having some sixpacks at home. Drinking beer at home, what's the fun? It's only fun at party's or in a bar with friends, to get a bit loose.
And uhm, what beer was it?

See, we can act as smart as we want, but at the end of the day, we still follow a guy who fucks himself with kebab skewers.
Re: Cooled down... #151251
03/10/06 08:48 PM
03/10/06 08:48 PM
Existential Well
svsg Offline
Underboss
svsg  Offline
Underboss
Existential Well
Quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Alright, I am seriously fed up with my fucking mom.
....... I swear to god if she keeps this shit up I am going to relapse into fucking pot or something else.
I have an easy solution for the "something else" you want. I suggest sucking a car exhaust and quickly reach the carbon-monoxide heaven.

Re: Cooled down... #151252
03/10/06 09:24 PM
03/10/06 09:24 PM
Austin, TX
suspect_5 Offline
Underboss
suspect_5  Offline
Underboss
Austin, TX
Moms, can’t live with them
Can’t say shit about them on a message board without getting chastised

My advice Patrick – learn to hide shit better

As for the chastisement I think that it is a pretty big damn jump from “my fucking mother” to “I don’t love my mother and will not weep when she is dead”. Perhaps their relationship is so strong that not every word out of their mouths about or to each other has to be gilded. Perhaps there is a level of respect where people don’t have to be all fake shiny happy with each other?

Yeah, SVSG now that he has said "fucking" and "mother" in the same sentence his only recourse is to commit suicide, I'm sure that would tell his mother how sorry he was.

--------------------------------------
This signature has been sanatized for your protection - The Staff
Re: Cooled down... #151253
03/10/06 09:31 PM
03/10/06 09:31 PM
South of the Pinelands
MaryCas Offline
MaryCas  Offline

South of the Pinelands
So? You got off easy, be thankful.

Whoever exalts himself will be humbled, whoever humbles himself will be exalted - Matthew 23:12
Re: Cooled down... #151254
03/10/06 09:52 PM
03/10/06 09:52 PM
D
Double-J Offline
Double-J  Offline
D

Quote:
Originally posted by svsg:
[quote]Originally posted by Patrick:
[b] Alright, I am seriously fed up with my fucking mom.
....... I swear to god if she keeps this shit up I am going to relapse into fucking pot or something else.
I have an easy solution for the "something else" you want. I suggest sucking a car exhaust and quickly reach the carbon-monoxide heaven. [/b][/quote]Or...

Re: Cooled down... #151255
03/10/06 10:25 PM
03/10/06 10:25 PM
Right here, but I'd rather be ...
long_lost_corleone Offline
Underboss
long_lost_corleone  Offline
Underboss
Man, save the trouble of making the simple pleasures of intoxication into a business transaction.

Do what I do.

Learn to cook pure, black tar heroin from your very own kitchen.

Become a success.

Pump iron, eat three raw eggs for breakfast, and feed on stem cells. Not because you're paralyzed and need strength, but because you're a fucking badass who eats babies. Minority babies. Patrick is a racist, baby-eating heroin addict. Don't mess with him; he'll fuck you up with a jack-knife and a collection of Phil Collins records.

I'd rather make an ass of myself than preach like 95% of the other posters that bothered entering this thread.

Pat. Pat eats babies.

"Somebody told me when the bomb hits, everybody in a two mile radius will be instantly sublimated, but if you lay face down on the ground for some time, avoiding the residual ripples of heat, you might survive, permanently fucked up and twisted like you're always underwater refracted. But if you do go gas, there's nothing you can do if the air that was once you is mingled and mashed with the kicked up molecules of the enemy's former body. Big-kid-tested, motherf--ker approved."
Re: Cooled down... #151256
03/10/06 10:27 PM
03/10/06 10:27 PM
D
Double-J Offline
Double-J  Offline
D

Quote:
Originally posted by long_lost_corleone:
Don't mess with him; he'll fuck you up with a jack-knife and a collection of Phil Collins records.
I'm failing to see how a set of Phil Collins LP's (on vinyl, maybe?) would be able to do much harm to anyone, unless, of course, they tried to listen to it. :p

(Just kidding, I'm a big Phil Collins/Genesis fan )

Re: Cooled down... #151257
03/10/06 10:37 PM
03/10/06 10:37 PM
long_lost_corleone Offline
Underboss
long_lost_corleone  Offline
Underboss
I'm assuming that the victim would be horribly overwhelmed with his vocal work on the Lion King soundtrack, and the amazing-goodness that surrounds the cheesy-1980s synth of Vesuvio, and die on the spot of a massive heart-attack.

Or, I suppose you could just play one of his albums backwards as you write a suicide note.

"Somebody told me when the bomb hits, everybody in a two mile radius will be instantly sublimated, but if you lay face down on the ground for some time, avoiding the residual ripples of heat, you might survive, permanently fucked up and twisted like you're always underwater refracted. But if you do go gas, there's nothing you can do if the air that was once you is mingled and mashed with the kicked up molecules of the enemy's former body. Big-kid-tested, motherf--ker approved."
Re: Cooled down... #151258
03/10/06 10:43 PM
03/10/06 10:43 PM
D
Double-J Offline
Double-J  Offline
D

Quote:
Originally posted by long_lost_corleone:
I'm assuming that the victim would be horribly overwhelmed with his vocal work on the Lion King soundtrack, and the amazing-goodness that surrounds the cheesy-1980s synth of Vesuvio, and die on the spot of a massive heart-attack.

Or, I suppose you could just play one of his albums backwards as you write a suicide note.
So we've concluded:

+

=

Re: Cooled down... #151259
03/11/06 12:32 AM
03/11/06 12:32 AM
West Chester, PA
Patrick Offline OP
Patrick  Offline OP

West Chester, PA
Alright, I'm much cooled down now. And ofcourse, I love my mother, but I came home after a long day of school only to get ready for work and to work out, then to find that she poured out my booze which I was planning on taking over to a friend's house tonight to just chill. Not to get drunk, it was only two six packs of Smirnoff.

The thing that gets me the most is that my dad is a borderline alcoholic and drinks beer everyday. He smokes a pack of cigarettes every day too and I know damn well he did a lot of shit when he was my age.

And most of you guys should really think about what I said: it is so much easier for anyone to get access to illegal drugs than it is to get alcohol. It took me a few weeks before I found someone to pick these up for me. Getting things from beer distributors are so much harder than getting hard liquor too.

"After every dark night, there's a bright day right after that. No matter how hard it gets, stick your chest out, keep your head up, and handle it." -Tupac Shakur
Re: Cooled down... #151260
03/11/06 02:49 AM
03/11/06 02:49 AM
Yunkai
afsaneh77 Offline
Mother of Dragons
afsaneh77  Offline
Mother of Dragons

Yunkai
Well Pat, as long as you aim for things a little harder, why settle for alcohol? Getting into Harvard is really hard, why don't you do that?

How hard is it to get drunk and do drugs? Anyone could do that. But not all can have the condition that you have and certainly not all take advantage of it. Aim a little higher Pat.

Don't you want to make it better than your dad did?

"Fire cannot kill a dragon." -Daenerys Targaryen, Game of Thrones
Re: Cooled down... #151261
03/11/06 02:52 AM
03/11/06 02:52 AM
Graveyard
The Iceman Offline
Official BB Hitman
The Iceman  Offline
Official BB Hitman
Underboss
Graveyard
Quote:
The thing that gets me the most is that my dad is a borderline alcoholic and drinks beer everyday. He smokes a pack of cigarettes every day too and I know damn well he did a lot of shit when he was my age.
Here is a clue Pat your dad is an adult and you're not. :rolleyes: Plus since you live at home you obviously have to abide by the rules your parents lay out for you.

Man it's comments like what Pat said that make me feel sorry for the future.

Re: Cooled down... #151262
03/11/06 09:51 AM
New Jersey
AppleOnYa Offline
AppleOnYa  Offline

New Jersey
Quote:
... she poured out my booze which I was planning on taking over to a friend's house tonight to just chill. Not to get drunk, it was only two six packs of Smirnoff.

The thing that gets me the most is that my dad is a borderline alcoholic and drinks beer everyday...
Oh...only 2 6-packs of vodka. That's different, why didn't you say that in the first place??

:rolleyes:

Has it ever occurred to you that your mom doesn't want you to end up like your dad?

By the way, my dad was not a borderline alcoholic...he WAS an alcoholic and had been for a very long time before finally dying out last summer. He too drank beer just about every day for the past several years and although you can say he did live to age 73, this disease drastically altered his personality and quality of life, and most likely shortened his life by several years. His doctor basically made that prediction about 8 years ago. I remember the words as if he said them 5 minutes ago: "You'd better stop drinking Ron, otherwise it doesn't look good in terms of the rest of your life."

I forget how old you are, Patrick...but hope for your sake that you mother continues to pour your liquor down the drain until you are mature enough to figure out the damage it can do to you.

Of course by then, it'll be easier to get since you'll be of legal drinking age...

I have a nephew who's 11 years old now. I see posts like yours and pray to God that this adorable little boy doesn't acquire similar behavior when he's entrenched in the teen years. I can tell you one thing, though...if my sister ever catches a 6-pack of anything alcoholic in his room she'll probably personally send him down the drain right after it. Then she'll break his fingers so he'll be unable to VENT to his friends on the internet.

Glad you love your mom, though.

Apple

A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government.

- THOMAS JEFFERSON

Re: Cooled down... #151263
Gateshead, UK
Capo de La Cosa Nostra Offline
Capo de La Cosa Nostra  Offline

Gateshead, UK
Why would it make you feel sorry for the future? Because his dad's a borderline alcoholic? ???

Glad you've cooled down, Pat. If anything, I'd've been pissed off had my mother done something without first telling me, or warning me of some sort. There's been a lack of communication here by both parties, I think, and it seriously helps to discuss things, even though, at this age, everybody old enough to be your parents are on completely different wavelengths to you.

You can say "fucking mom" and still love her, Don Jasani. What if you said, "I fucking love you" as a way to emphasise your point?

Anyway, I don't want to ruin an otherwise sorted thread now anyway, so, my final words to Pat: venting is, I think, good. At least you didn't go into school and start shooting kids with a gun or anything, like a few others of this civilised world do.

...dot com bold typeface rhetoric.
You go clickety click and get your head split.
'The hell you look like on a message board
Discussing whether or not the Brother is hardcore?
Re: Cooled down... #151264
03/11/06 10:44 AM
03/11/06 10:44 AM
UK
The Dr. who fixed Lucy Offline
Underboss
The Dr. who fixed Lucy  Offline
Underboss
UK
Bloody hell some of the replies here are like an after-school special. Only Capo is making any sense... no doubt he enjoys a night oot on tha tap... but that's beside the point.

His mother poured his beer away... you would need the patience of a saint not to lose your rag about that. All you sanctomonious lot who expressed richeous indignation at Patrick's little outburst should try to imagine how it would feel if someone tore up your Bible! I imagine you would not be best pleased!

Joey ...

BANG BANG

... Saza!
Re: Cooled down... #151265
03/11/06 10:49 AM
03/11/06 10:49 AM
Miami, FL
Don Andrew Offline
Underboss
Don Andrew  Offline
Underboss
Miami, FL
Quote:
Originally posted by The Dr. who fixed Lucy:
Bloody hell some of the replies here are like an after-school special. Only Capo is making any sense... no doubt he enjoys a night oot on tha tap... but that's beside the point.

His mother poured his beer away... you would need the patience of a saint not to lose your rag about that. All you sanctomonious lot who expressed richeous indignation at Patrick's little outburst should try to imagine how it would feel if someone tore up your Bible! I imagine you would not be best pleased!
I'm not a complete righteous religious guy, but comparing a book to an illegal substance (for his age) is laughable.

Hey, how's it going?
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull