GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
3 registered members (RushStreet, Lou_Para, 1 invisible), 383 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,594
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,068
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,517
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,368
Posts1,059,479
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: This is America... #148728
03/01/06 05:12 PM
03/01/06 05:12 PM
Miami, FL
Don Andrew Offline
Underboss
Don Andrew  Offline
Underboss
Miami, FL
"I love America. I love the freedoms we used to have." - George Carlin

Hey, how's it going?
Re: This is America... #148729
03/01/06 05:31 PM
03/01/06 05:31 PM
Existential Well
svsg Offline
Underboss
svsg  Offline
Underboss
Existential Well
Quote:
Originally posted by DonVitoCorleone:
It's clear that Capo is an anti-American scumbag terrorist cocksucker. Now the question is, what do we do with him?

:p
1)Take away all the dvds he has piled up in his room, half of which he has not even watched
2) Lock him up alone in a room with no tv, vcr, dvd, computer, books.....

Re: This is America... #148730
03/01/06 05:44 PM
03/01/06 05:44 PM
Milky Way
Enzo Scifo Offline
Underboss
Enzo Scifo  Offline
Underboss
Milky Way
To all of the patriotic Americans, and all the other patriots too: Would you also love your country if it wasn't so free?

See, we can act as smart as we want, but at the end of the day, we still follow a guy who fucks himself with kebab skewers.
Re: This is America... #148731
03/01/06 07:14 PM
03/01/06 07:14 PM
Lima, Peru
Michael/Corleone Offline
Underboss
Michael/Corleone  Offline
Underboss
Lima, Peru
I keep reading the words "freedom" and "free", but, now that I come to think of it, aren't we all free? Is it not our humanitarian right to be free and to be able to choose and decide for ourselves? I mean, I can choose and I'm free and I'm not from the U.S, and I would probably kill myself if I lived there. As a matter of fact, I'm Peruvian, and a very proud one, and although I come from a Third World country that depends mostly on developed countries, I'm free as most of the people I know and we simply don't have any concerns regarding freedom and liberty because we are simply accustomed to freedom, and that's it. If people feel proud for living in a country where freedom is a priviledge instead of a right, then I wouldn't know what to think about that.

And you people are always complaining about how the government interferes with your lives, and I remember reading something like "privacy is a thing of the past" in this board. You keep opening threads about new moves by the government to monitor your lives and views and how they manipulate the media. I would not regard that as to being free at all. And just because you have that nice Statue of Liberty (given by the French) does not mean that freedom is the US' trademark. However, freedom is only a point of view, and the freedom you think you enjoy is completely different to the freedom I think is meant by the word 'freedom'.

I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm not willing to start an anti-US debate here, nor do I have the intention to heat things up. If you really like the way you live then fine by me, but considering the fact that for you, the US is great because of its freedom, I was merely expressing my views freely.

So call me ignorant, tell me I don't have the right to say this, tell me I live in a third world country and I have never been to the states (I have been there 4 times in 6 years, in case you were wondering, for too long time, and I don't ever want to go back) and tell me that the US is the greatest superpower in the world and the usual bullshit.
I really couldn't care less.

JABS

America is a continent, NOT a country.
Re: This is America... #148732
03/01/06 07:58 PM
03/01/06 07:58 PM
Miami, FL
Don Andrew Offline
Underboss
Don Andrew  Offline
Underboss
Miami, FL
Peru - US Support = You're fucked to hell.

Hate America all you want, but just remember that without us, you'd be on TV commercials begging for 35 cents to be sent to you to feed you pal.

Hey, how's it going?
Re: This is America... #148733
03/01/06 08:18 PM
03/01/06 08:18 PM
Lima, Peru
Michael/Corleone Offline
Underboss
Michael/Corleone  Offline
Underboss
Lima, Peru
Quote:
Originally posted by Don Andrew:

Hate America all you want, but just remember that without us, you'd be on TV commercials begging for 35 cents to be sent to you to feed you pal.
Yes, I stated earlier that I know that Peru depends on developed countries for survival. And I think I have enough dignity or pride like to never beg, so I really can't see myself in such situation.

Before more people start repeating what you just said, I'll repeat that I know that Peru depends on developed countries (not just the US) and also neighbouring developing countries.

Besides, it's mutual agreement, you see. The US doesn't send money to us out of sheer kindness. It simply doesn't work that way. We export our products and naturally we have to receive money for them. Just in case you thought you had gotten the wrong idea. And don't think I'll ever say "Thanks to the U.S for being so kind", because it'd be a lie to the world.

JABS

America is a continent, NOT a country.
Re: This is America... #148734
03/02/06 12:27 PM
03/02/06 12:27 PM
Gateshead, UK
Capo de La Cosa Nostra Offline
Capo de La Cosa Nostra  Offline

Gateshead, UK
Quote:
Originally posted by Don Andrew:
Cold War Afghanis - US Support = WTC still erect?

Sorry; scientific equations in politics don't really work, do they? Or do they...?

"The more you understand freedom, the less you possess it."
- Maurice Conchis, The Magus

...dot com bold typeface rhetoric.
You go clickety click and get your head split.
'The hell you look like on a message board
Discussing whether or not the Brother is hardcore?
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull