GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 70 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,618
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,136
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,518
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,387
Posts1,059,785
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Why Do You Dislike Hillary Clinton? #146033
02/04/06 05:17 PM
02/04/06 05:17 PM
The Slippery Slope
plawrence Offline OP
RIP StatMan
plawrence  Offline OP
RIP StatMan
The Slippery Slope
While I think it’s fair to say that (IMO) there have been any number of unnecessary posts in which President Bush had been called various names (since name-calling really adds nothing of value to the discussion), I think it’s also fair to say that there have been at least an equal number in which members spell out the specific reasons for their dislike of the President.

It seems as though, however, that there is a serious lack of specific reasons why people dislike Sen. Clinton.

As TIS has stated:

Quote:
Originally posted by The Italian Stallionette on 2/1:
A lot of people think she's a bitch and just don't like her, and will not vote for her on that basis
And there have been any number of responses which seem to support the above theory and proceeded to degrad Ms. Clinton, such as:

Quote:
Originally posted by The Dr. who fixed Lucy on 2/2:
But I can understand your support for Condzilla Rice. She accomplishes a remarkable feat: she makes Hillary Clinton look like a total babe.
Quote:
Originally posted by The Iceman on 2/3:
If Hitlery(sorry.......Hilary ) were to run I'm scared to death that this nation would elect that bitch.
Quote:
Originally posted by Don Smitty on 1/31:
She turns me off.
Quote:
Originally posted by Don Smitty on 2/1:
I can tell you this though Hillary looked like a cow. No class at all.
Quote:
Originally posted by Lavinia from Italy on 2/1:
There can be thousands of reasons why you cheat on your partner. Being married to Hillary is one of the most humanly understandable!
Quote:
Originally posted by Don Smitty on 2/1:
She shows no respect when the President addresses the nation. She made faces throughout the night, and even frowned when Bush made a joke about him and Bill reaching retirement age. She sat there the whole time chewing gum like the cow that she is when the President was speaking.
Quote:
Originally posted by Mignon on 2/1:
IMHO she's a bitch.
Quote:
Originally posted by Don Cardi on 1/31:
She's just a smug bitch.
Quote:
Originally posted by Don Smitty on 1/31:
Hillary is not a Saint she is the Devil in disguise.
Quote:
Originally posted by Don Cardi on 1/31:
she looked so plastic and fake.....A phony smug bitch.
Just a sample above…..

Anyway. I did find one in which Double-J mentions something specific about her views on taxation, and another by someone else mentioning something else (I forget who and what, I forgot to copy it, and I don’t feel like going back to look for it – it was abortion, maybe), so I’m wondering:

What is it exactly – what is there specifically about her policies, ideas, view points, etc. that make you – whoever cares to respond here – dislike her so much, politically speaking?

"Difficult....not impossible"
Re: Why Do You Dislike Hillary Clinton? #146034
02/04/06 06:41 PM
02/04/06 06:41 PM
Detroit, MI
Cancerkitty Offline
Underboss
Cancerkitty  Offline
Underboss
Detroit, MI
I don't like her because I think she'd do absolutly anything to win an election. I don't think she has any personal beliefs, she just adopts those of whomever she's speaking to. She is the true definition of a carpet bagger - she's just chasing power for the sake of having power; she's got nothing to offer of herself except for the fact that she'll bend to fit what she supposes people want to see.

Other than that, I think she's shill, spineless, disrespectful, and plays toward increasing the schism between parties, social classes, races, and religions. She thrives on division.

And I can't imagine listening to her awful, awful voice every time she's one television.

DelSquacho.com - All the world loves a clown, but not an evil clown.
Re: Why Do You Dislike Hillary Clinton? #146035
02/04/06 07:05 PM
02/04/06 07:05 PM
Gateshead, UK
Capo de La Cosa Nostra Offline
Capo de La Cosa Nostra  Offline

Gateshead, UK
Quote:
Originally posted by Cancerkitty:
I don't like her because I think she'd do absolutly anything to win an election.
Well, which politician wouldn't?

And under the rocks they crawled.

...dot com bold typeface rhetoric.
You go clickety click and get your head split.
'The hell you look like on a message board
Discussing whether or not the Brother is hardcore?
Re: Why Do You Dislike Hillary Clinton? #146036
02/04/06 07:24 PM
02/04/06 07:24 PM
Graveyard
The Iceman Offline
Official BB Hitman
The Iceman  Offline
Official BB Hitman
Underboss
Graveyard
Well some reasons why I don't like her.

Her views on taxation(like Double J has mentioned)
Her complete and utter disrequard for our nations military
Her views on guns
I've compared her to Hitler, cause the vibe I get from her is she would turn(or at the very least) try to turn this free nation into the new nazi germany. The way I see it she's hungry for power and will do anything to get it.

Plus when she ran for the Senate for the state of New York, I get the view she didn't do it cause she cares for the people from New York. She did it cause her husbands 2 terms was coming to an end, and she couldn't stand to see her name/image fade into obscurity.

That's just my 2 cents worth.

Re: Why Do You Dislike Hillary Clinton? #146037
02/04/06 07:32 PM
02/04/06 07:32 PM
California
The Italian Stallionette Offline
The Italian Stallionette  Offline

California
Well I can't say I "don't like her." I think she's smart and very possibly capable of being President. She does give the outer impression of being tough and I guess I can see where some may use "bitch" to describe her. However, if a man had the "bitch" qualities wouldn't that be an asset? I don'tknow statistics, but am wondering if men more than woman dislike her and because she does come across as "strong", find it threatening?? Then again, I'm finding some women don't like her either. Either way I still think many will be surprised when someone else gets the next nomination.

I know as First Lady she presented a health care plan that didn't make it, but to be honest at that time, I really wasn't as concerned about what this plan consisted of. In the last few years, I've gotten older and would pay attention now to any health care proposals. So I can't really comment on what I did or didn't like about her plan.

If I may add another reason why "I" think she's not liked (especially by the right), simply because she was married to Clinton, bottom line.

All that being said, I am hoping she will not get the Democratic nomination for a couple reasons and I think pretty valid reasons.

1. I really think she's too new and I don't feel I know enough about her stand on issues. I think maybe she needs more experience. (Also, like I've mentioned a couple times, I don't think now (08)is the election to have a woman President, although hopefully the time is getting close)

2. Most importantly, I don't like the fact that she (and many of the Democrats btw) are NOT speaking out more against this Administration (i.e our reasons for war; the disgraceful scandals and overall incompetance). They come off like wimps. I would like someone more vocal about and straightforward on issues. Of course straightforward and politician is kind of a joke isn't it?

I'm willing to hear her out should she run, but I still think she's too green at politics.

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon

Re: Why Do You Dislike Hillary Clinton? #146038
02/04/06 07:36 PM
02/04/06 07:36 PM
Gateshead, UK
Capo de La Cosa Nostra Offline
Capo de La Cosa Nostra  Offline

Gateshead, UK
Quote:
Originally posted by The Iceman:
The way I see it she's hungry for power.
Again, which politicians aren't?

...dot com bold typeface rhetoric.
You go clickety click and get your head split.
'The hell you look like on a message board
Discussing whether or not the Brother is hardcore?
Re: Why Do You Dislike Hillary Clinton? #146039
02/04/06 08:21 PM
02/04/06 08:21 PM
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Don Jasani Offline
Underboss
Don Jasani  Offline
Underboss
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
I don't dislike Hillary Clinton at all, I just think that she would be the wrong choice for the first Female President of The United States. She's similar to former Prime Minister Kim Campbell that way. When Prime Minister Brian Mulroney declared he would not run in the 1993 election and retired Ms. Campbell won the Conservative Party Leadership race and as they were the ruling party, so she won the Prime Ministership. She was PM for about oh...maybe six to eight months or so (give or take) and then called an election and was trounced by former PM Jean Chretien and the Liberal Party...The Conservatives (who should have chosen Quebec Premier Jean Charest as Leader in my opinion) were reduced to two seats in the House Of Commons! Ms. Campbell didn't even win her own riding and lost her seat in Parliament!

The future for Canadian women in politics does look bright however, with such talent as Conservatives Rona Ambrose, Diane Finley, Nina Grewal, Helena Guergis and Josee Verner and Liberals Brenda Chamberlain, Ruby Dhalla, Susan Kadis, Tina Keeper, Yasmin Ratansi and Judy Sgro I'm gonna go out on a limb and predict that one of these women will be Canada's first elected Female Prime Minister (I know I would vote for Ambrose, Guergis, Verner, Dhalla or Ratansi ).

I don't know too much about women in the House Of Representatives and the Senate so I don't know if it would be appropriate for me to give my views on Females in American politics. I do know one thing though, Hillary Clinton and Condoleeza Rice cannot be the best that the Democratic and Republican Parties can do. At least I hope they aren't.

Re: Why Do You Dislike Hillary Clinton? #146040
02/04/06 08:27 PM
02/04/06 08:27 PM
California

California
Hey Don J.

A little off topic, and if you've never watched Bill Maher, you'll not know who I mean. However, he's had a former lady Prime Minister of Canada on a couple times. I liked her. She seemed intelligent, well informed and actually very fair in the discussions. I just don't remember her name. Do you possibly know who I mean and when was she PM of Canada? I wouldn't mind a leader like her from what I saw.

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

Re: Why Do You Dislike Hillary Clinton? #146041
02/04/06 08:52 PM
02/04/06 08:52 PM
The 5th circle of hell
Don Smitty Offline
Underboss
Don Smitty  Offline
Underboss
The 5th circle of hell
Hillary just seems to come off as a fake to me.

DS

I woke up this morning with nothing to do and went to bed with only half of it done.

http://attacked911.tripod.com/
http://www.stjude.org/
Re: Why Do You Dislike Hillary Clinton? #146042
02/04/06 09:11 PM
02/04/06 09:11 PM
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Don Jasani Offline
Underboss
Don Jasani  Offline
Underboss
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
T.I.S., I know exactly what you're talking about and I used to watch Politically Incorrect all the time and once I get my black box er...completely legal HBO/TMN satellite dish hooked up I plan to watch his current show as well. Kim Campbell is the woman you are reffering to I believe and yes she is very well spoken, bright, intelligent, well informed and fair, but then again, all Canadian women are.

I don't know, maybe you are reflecting an American liberal Democrat's perspective and of course this is absolutely ok. However, in Canada although we are very similar in many ways to Americans there are many differences in the whole political culture. From what I know women play a much more prominent role in the politics of our nation (however admittedly it is not nearly enough) than American women do in The States. As we have much choice (take my above post as an example) we are a bit spoiled in our expectations of a Prime Minister Male/Female/Martian or whatever.

Having said all this, I think that Ms. Campbell may have been a pretty decent PM had she been given the chance but I just don't think she would have been a Margaret Thatcher or Indira Gandhi (given a legitimate mandate from the Canadian people). However, Ms. Campbell would have been a better PM than Ms. Clinton or Ms. Rice would be a President. Hell, Campbell would be a better President than Clinton and Rice!

Re: Why Do You Dislike Hillary Clinton? #146043
02/04/06 10:14 PM
02/04/06 10:14 PM
California

California
Thanks for the info Don J. She did impress me the two or three times I saw her.

As far as the US and a woman President, does Canada, and England and other countries who have had woman leaders think we are a step or two behind in that respect???

TIS

Re: Why Do You Dislike Hillary Clinton? #146044
02/04/06 11:23 PM
02/04/06 11:23 PM
Detroit, MI
Cancerkitty Offline
Underboss
Cancerkitty  Offline
Underboss
Detroit, MI
Quote:
Originally posted by Capo de La Cosa Nostra:
Well, which politician wouldn't?

And under the rocks they crawled.
I think you misunderstand my point. Yes, politicians, by their very nature, are striving for power and are willing to do a lot to get it. Hillary Clinton, on the other hand, would do absolutely anything to get it.

Say what you will about Bush, but there are certain things, right or wrong, that he stands by. I can see Hillary jetisoning anything and everything should the situation call for it. A trait I find very disquieting.

TIS - I can see what you're saying about men not liking her because they're threatened by a strong woman, and in most other cases I would say you have a point, but I think the men who don't like her feel that way for the same reasons as the women who don't like her.

Re: Why Do You Dislike Hillary Clinton? #146045
02/05/06 01:16 AM
02/05/06 01:16 AM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
The Whitewater scandal.

Hillary Clinton and her husband started up a compnay called the Whitewater Development Corporation. Several associates of theirs invested into this company, with two of those investors being friends of hers named James McDougal and Susan McDougal. The real estate market took a big hit which caused Whitewater Development to take a fiancial nosedive. Several years later James McDougal invested into a project called Castle Grand. He borrowed funds from his own Savings and Loan company, which under the law only allowed him to borrow a maximum of $600,000. More money was needed for this investment so McDougal had an employee of the bank, Seth Ward, funnel an additional $1.15 Million into this investment. This was illegal and McDougal knew it. So he moved money back and forth between various investor accounts. However the feds caught onto this scheme and Seth Ward fell under investigation along with the attorney who drafted the illegal financial agreement. That attorney's name was Hillary Clinton. The eventual collapse of McDougal's S&L, which Hillary occasionally represented as a lawyer, took $60 million of taxpayer money to bail out.

In 1993, the speculation over the Whitewater deals began to loom large, and White House Counsel Vince Foster was in charge of compiling and vetting documents for the increasingly inevitable investigation. In July 2003, Foster was found dead of a gunshot wound to the head in a Washington, D.C. park. Bill Clintons personal documents mysteriously dissapeared from Foster's office. It eventually was found that the people who removed those documents happened to be aids of Hillary Clinton. Those documents eventully surfaced in the White House, and when Hillary was questioned, under oath, she claimed that she had absolutely no idea on how those documents got there.
Clinton friends James McDougal and Susan McDougal, White House counsel Webster Hubbel and Arkansas Governor Jim Guy Tucker -- were convicted of federal charges unrelated to Whitewater. Four of these were pardoned by Clinton in the final hours of his presidency, one of them being Susan McDougal, the same lady involved in the Whitewater Development Corporation and the Castle Grand project.

Hillary's supposed investment in Commodities. When she was question about her involvment in the Madison S&L, and asked if she made her money off of a real estate deal, this woman claimed that she put $1000 in a trading account, and that she had made her $1 million trading commodities. Nothing wrong with that except had you or I wanted to open up a commodities trading account, we would be required to put up at LEAST $25,000 to $50,000 in liquid funds, along with another $25,000 to $50,000 gaurentee from a trading firm.
And the odds of her making that kind of money off of a $1000 investment are almost impossible.

Seems to me that she was tied into a lot of shady people and always seemed to be in the mix of a lot of shady deals.

I've called her a smug bitch because she looks as though she now walks around thumbing her nose up at everyone, almost saying " Ha, I'm like teflon, nothing that I ever was involved with or charged with stuck. Look at me now."

Not to mention my dislike for her because I feel that she has a complete disregard for our Military.

After 9/11 this Senator from New York did not attend ONE memorial service or funeral for any of the fallen heroes!

After leaving the White house, she suddenly became a New Yorker, and then before you knew it decided to run for Senator of New York.

She has never shown me that she is someone who stands by her convictions and beleifs. She seems to try to "play the middle" never taking a firm stand on either side.

Not to mention her disrepect for The President whenever he's addressing the nation. She continually frowns and makes faces.

I don't believe that she has stood by Bills side out of sheer love, but instead for the Political benefits.

She does not seem to be sincere. She seems more the selfish type.

I've met her twice in the last 4 years, and one time even had a conversation with her ( right TIS ), and I was left with the impression that she puts on this facade, a phony act. She did not leave me with the impression that she really cared for the people.

Hillary Clinton is one of those politicians who goes whatever way the wind blows.

Unlike a Rudy Giuliani.

Sorry for the long post. There are a lot more reasons that I could write here, but then this post would take up about 10 pages by itself.

Hey, you asked WHY! So I told ya!

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.

Re: Why Do You Dislike Hillary Clinton? #146046
02/05/06 01:31 AM
02/05/06 01:31 AM
Graveyard
The Iceman Offline
Official BB Hitman
The Iceman  Offline
Official BB Hitman
Underboss
Graveyard
Well DC you said a mouthful right there. Course everything you said I agree with 100%

Re: Why Do You Dislike Hillary Clinton? #146047
02/05/06 10:12 AM
02/05/06 10:12 AM
New Jersey
AppleOnYa Offline
AppleOnYa  Offline

New Jersey
She was a 'Goldwater Girl' who went astray (not that there's anything really 'wrong' with that).

She rode (and is still riding) to power on her husband's coattails (not that there's anything really 'wrong' with that).

She is a phony (how people can't see through half of the lines she dishes out is still amazing to me...not that there's anything really 'wrong' with that).

She is a Socialist.

As Bill O'Reilly noted the day after the 2000 election...the fact that Mrs. Clinton emerged for her victory speech BEFORE her opponent made his concession speech (something I have honestly never seen done before)...speaks VOLUMES about the woman.

Oh, and by the way I agree with Don Smitty.
She is a cow (not that there's anything really 'wrong' with that).
Apple

A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government.

- THOMAS JEFFERSON

Re: Why Do You Dislike Hillary Clinton? #146048
02/05/06 11:53 AM
02/05/06 11:53 AM
The Slippery Slope
plawrence Offline OP
RIP StatMan
plawrence  Offline OP
RIP StatMan
The Slippery Slope
Um....what exactly does the term "cow" signify when applied to a woman?

Seriously. I know what is meant when a woman is called a "pig", or a "dog", or a "beast", or a "horse face", or an "elephant", but I'm not familiar with "cow."

Re: Why Do You Dislike Hillary Clinton? #146049
02/05/06 01:11 PM
02/05/06 01:11 PM
New Jersey
AppleOnYa Offline
AppleOnYa  Offline

New Jersey
Quote:
Originally posted by plawrence:
...what exactly does the term "cow" signify when applied to a woman?...
Oops, sorry my mistake.

Meant to say, 'sow'.

By the way...althought my 'cow' comment was meant more as a footnote to the rest of the post... interesting that of all the valid 'political' reasons presented by various members for 'disliking' Hillary or not wanting her to be President...this is the first that's gotten a response or challenge from the originator.

Apple

ps - I also agree with DC's term, 'smug bitch'. Anyone need the significance of that explained???

A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government.

- THOMAS JEFFERSON

Re: Why Do You Dislike Hillary Clinton? #146050
02/05/06 01:54 PM
02/05/06 01:54 PM
Milky Way
Enzo Scifo Offline
Underboss
Enzo Scifo  Offline
Underboss
Milky Way
Quote:
Originally posted by AppleOnYa:
She is a Socialist.
I tought she was in the Liberal Party.

See, we can act as smart as we want, but at the end of the day, we still follow a guy who fucks himself with kebab skewers.
Re: Why Do You Dislike Hillary Clinton? #146051
02/05/06 01:57 PM
02/05/06 01:57 PM
Born on the Bayou
Saladbar Offline
Underboss
Saladbar  Offline
Underboss
Born on the Bayou
Quote:
Originally posted by Capo de La Cosa Nostra:
[quote]Originally posted by The Iceman:
[b]The way I see it she's hungry for power.
Again, which politicians aren't? [/b][/quote]A hungry for power politician is one who will stop at nothing, not merely to win, but to crush an opponent -- a Tom DeLay, or a Karl Rove. Who has Hillary ever crushed?

"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time and your government when it deserves it"
Re: Why Do You Dislike Hillary Clinton? #146052
02/05/06 02:21 PM
02/05/06 02:21 PM
New Jersey
AppleOnYa Offline
AppleOnYa  Offline

New Jersey
Quote:
Originally posted by Enzo Scifo:
[QUOTE]...I tought she was in the Liberal Party...
Strictly in terms of political parties, she is a Democrat. Most people refer to her as a liberal, which is what many (but not all) modern-day Democrats have become.

In recent months, she had definitely begun the illusion of moving to center in preparation for the 2008 presidential race and/or re-election to the Senate. Which confirms Cancerkitty's EXCELLENT observation that: "...she'd do absolutly anything to win an election. I don't think she has any personal beliefs, she just adopts those of whomever she's speaking to. She is the true definition of a carpet bagger..."

But if you really look at her personal history, both before, during and since the White House years catapulted her into national fame (including that book of hers, "It Takes A Village")...her core beliefs are clearly that of a 'Socialist'.

But of course, she could never officially register and run as one...for that would be political suicide.

Apple

- THOMAS JEFFERSON

Re: Why Do You Dislike Hillary Clinton? #146053
02/05/06 02:27 PM
02/05/06 02:27 PM
New Jersey
AppleOnYa Offline
AppleOnYa  Offline

New Jersey
Quote:
Originally posted by Saladbar:
[QUOTE]...Who has Hillary ever crushed?...
There's a woman named 'Nita Lowey' (unsure of correct spelling)...a prominent NY Democrat who was both qualified for and aiming toward running for the U.S. Senate in 2000. Ms. Lowey quietly and suddenly stepped aside early that year in order to give Mrs. Clinton a clear road to her party's nomination.

Just one example of whom Hillary has 'crushed'.

Apple

- THOMAS JEFFERSON

Re: Why Do You Dislike Hillary Clinton? #146054
02/05/06 02:28 PM
02/05/06 02:28 PM
D
Double-J Offline
Double-J  Offline
D

Vince Foster.

Re: Why Do You Dislike Hillary Clinton? #146055
02/05/06 05:37 PM
02/05/06 05:37 PM
California

California
So, she's a go-getter,insincere, jet-setter, competitor crusher who doesn't care about anything but power and involved in the right wing media blitz of Whitewater (correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think she was convicted of a crime?); is involved with shady characters and is a cow to boot????? Does that about sum it up??? A little harsh don't you think? Not that there's anything wrong with that.

TIS

Re: Why Do You Dislike Hillary Clinton? #146056
02/05/06 05:38 PM
02/05/06 05:38 PM
West Chester, PA
Patrick Offline
Patrick  Offline

West Chester, PA
I actually love when she's all over the media getting bashed by the GOP. It gives her more publicity and it shows everyone that the GOP is more concerned about bashing Hillary than being concerned about growing problems in our country.

"After every dark night, there's a bright day right after that. No matter how hard it gets, stick your chest out, keep your head up, and handle it." -Tupac Shakur
Re: Why Do You Dislike Hillary Clinton? #146058
02/05/06 06:14 PM
Detroit, MI
Cancerkitty Offline
Underboss
Cancerkitty  Offline
Underboss
Detroit, MI
Quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
I actually love when she's all over the media getting bashed by the GOP. It gives her more publicity and it shows everyone that the GOP is more concerned about bashing Hillary than being concerned about growing problems in our country.
It's funny you should say that, as that's one of the main criticisms I hear about the Democratic Party as a whole right now - no ideas of their own, just criticising the Republicans.

Re: Why Do You Dislike Hillary Clinton? #146059
New Jersey
AppleOnYa Offline
AppleOnYa  Offline

New Jersey
Quote:
Originally posted by The Italian Stallionette:
So, she's a go-getter,insincere, jet-setter, competitor crusher who doesn't care about anything but power and involved in the right wing media blitz of Whitewater (correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think she was convicted of a crime?); is involved with shady characters and is a cow to boot????? Does that about sum it up??? A little harsh don't you think? Not that there's anything wrong with that. ...
You forgot the 'Socialist' part.

And sure, it's all harsh...it's also the truth and it's also politics. After all, plaw DID ask what we DON'T like about the cow. I mean sow.

Wow...that's at least TWO Gangster BB members who like to use my lines when they have nowhere else to go!!

Cool

Apple

- THOMAS JEFFERSON

Re: Why Do You Dislike Hillary Clinton? #146060
02/05/06 06:15 PM
02/05/06 06:15 PM
fathersson Offline
Underboss
fathersson  Offline
Underboss
Quote:
Originally posted by The Italian Stallionette:
So, she's a go-getter,insincere, jet-setter, competitor crusher who doesn't care about anything but power and involved in the right wing media blitz of Whitewater (correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think she was convicted of a crime?); is involved with shady characters and is a cow to boot????? Does that about sum it up??? A little harsh don't you think? Not that there's anything wrong with that.

TIS
Yes, if you had her on the West Coast you would know it first hand. Some people here say that she is a b-itch, but she is our b-itch, but we would be glad to send her your way if you would like. As of today, we haven't had any takers.

More often her name goes hand and hand with that C word that we really shouldn't be using in the present of the ladies.

Then again so many have said that she also loves the ladies as much as us men do.

After seeing her and hearing her speak, I wouldn't take her word for anything. Both Bill and Hillary do have a way with the people though. Bill can charm the panties off a grandmother, and people will stand around for hours waiting to get a look at him.

Hillary would gladly stick it up any and all people if she could get up another notch in the power ladder of life. She plays people like a flute. It doesn't take much, because stupid people fall all over her like a movie star on Hollywood Blvd. :rolleyes:

Any one who says she looks good, must be blind. She must have her make-up on to smooth out that face. And that dyke look doesn't help her. No wonder Bill sniffs around like a hound dog in a chicken ranch.
If you all think George Bush is bad for the country, God help us all if she ever makes it to the whitehouse!

ONLY gun owners have the POWER to PROTECT and PRESERVE our FREEDOM.
"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Everyone should read. "HOW TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD"

CAUTION: This Post has not been approved by Don Cardi.

You really don't expect people to believe your shit do you?

Read: "The Daily Apple"- Telling America and the Gangster BB like it really is!
Re: Why Do You Dislike Hillary Clinton? #146061
02/05/06 06:22 PM
02/05/06 06:22 PM
California

California
Apple,

Yes he sure did, and you have every right to your opinion.

Carry on!!! (oops! Isn't that another Applism? :p

TIS

Re: Why Do You Dislike Hillary Clinton? #146062
02/05/06 06:30 PM
02/05/06 06:30 PM
D
Double-J Offline
Double-J  Offline
D

Quote:
Originally posted by Partagas:
I loved her response when asked about Walmart.

She was going on and on complaining about Wal Mart not supporting their empoyees more by offering better health benefits. Some reporter asked why she did not do anything about it when she was a member of Wal Mart's Board of Directors.

Her answer:

"next Question Please"

Great response!
THIS JUST IN!!!

HILLARY CLINTON'S RUNNING MATE FOR THE 2008 ELECTION WILL BE:

Drew "Next Question" Rosenhaus!

Political analysts predict this will decrease the word count of Hillary Clinton's press conferences significantly, and should enable Mrs. Clinton to get to work on more important issues, like raising taxes and killing babies!

Re: Why Do You Dislike Hillary Clinton? #146063
02/05/06 08:31 PM
02/05/06 08:31 PM
The Slippery Slope
plawrence Offline OP
RIP StatMan
plawrence  Offline OP
RIP StatMan
The Slippery Slope
Quote:
Originally posted by AppleOnYa:
By the way...althought my 'cow' comment was meant more as a footnote to the rest of the post... interesting that of all the valid 'political' reasons presented by various members for 'disliking' Hillary or not wanting her to be President...this is the first that's gotten a response or challenge from the originator.
Please correct me if I'm wrong, but is that comment not meant to imply that I am "pro-Hillary"?

Because if it is, let me correct you: That is not the case.

In fact, I can't stand her.

As I say, I'm just wondering what the term "cow" means when applied to a woman.

A perfectly innocent question, believe it or not. Certainly not a "challenge."

And since you "corrected" yourself and brought it up, I'll ask about "sow" also.

I know that a sow is a female pig. So I guess that's what you're calling Ms. Clinton.

So how exactly is she a "female pig"?

Is she too fat? Does she have a big fat ass? An ugly face? A squiggly and curly little tail? A big piggy-like nose or snout? Does she eat too much?

Does she like to roll around in the dirt and muck with her pig-cohorts and pig-friends while she oinks away to her hearts content?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull