GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (hoodlum), 72 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,618
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,164
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,518
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,387
Posts1,059,817
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
"Schwarzenegger denies clemency to ex-Crips gang leader" #139012
12/12/05 05:35 PM
12/12/05 05:35 PM
Brazil
Tony Mosrite Offline OP
Underboss
Tony Mosrite  Offline OP
Underboss
Brazil
Irish's reasons ("many many many") for hating Texas on another thread reminded me of this - sorry if you do not understand why.

I study criminology in law school and there I learned that jail's biggest goal is to 're-socialize' criminals. if one of them becomes one of the greatest peacemakers of the world and is still sentenced to death, something may be wrong. he was probably one of the most violent criminals ever, but he was. now he is a Nobel Prize in peace nominee. the Governator denied clemency "because he did not own up to his crimes and refused to inform on fellow gang members" - he was not a rat, and he did not give up trying to live.

"If Stanley Williams does not merit clemency," defense attorney Peter Fleming Jr. asked, "what meaning does clemency retain in this state?" - that's what I'm trying to say.

"I'm just a humble motherfucker with a big ass dick"
The Bunk
Re: "Schwarzenegger denies clemency to ex-Crips gang leader" #139013
12/12/05 05:41 PM
12/12/05 05:41 PM
Miami, FL
Don Andrew Offline
Underboss
Don Andrew  Offline
Underboss
Miami, FL
Why does jail have to be about KILL! KILL! KILL? Shouldn't it be about rehabilitating this convicts to be members of society again? Tookie Williams has been nominated for the nobel peace prize every year since 2001 for vocally being against gang violence and reaching out to kids about staying out of gangs. Tookie, to me at least, looks to be fully rehabiliated and should've been spared death.

What's the trouble in sparing another man's life?

Hey, how's it going?
Re: "Schwarzenegger denies clemency to ex-Crips gang leader" #139014
12/12/05 05:45 PM
12/12/05 05:45 PM
Right here, but I'd rather be ...
long_lost_corleone Offline
Underboss
long_lost_corleone  Offline
Underboss
Quote:
Originally posted by Don Andrew:
Why does jail have to be about KILL! KILL! KILL? Shouldn't it be about rehabilitating this convicts to be members of society again?
I think we should just give con's candy. I mean, candy tends to produce endorphins. Endorphins make you happy. Happy people don't committ murder and rape and crime.

I'll be accepting donations for the "Cookies for Tookie" Foundation.

"Somebody told me when the bomb hits, everybody in a two mile radius will be instantly sublimated, but if you lay face down on the ground for some time, avoiding the residual ripples of heat, you might survive, permanently fucked up and twisted like you're always underwater refracted. But if you do go gas, there's nothing you can do if the air that was once you is mingled and mashed with the kicked up molecules of the enemy's former body. Big-kid-tested, motherf--ker approved."
Re: "Schwarzenegger denies clemency to ex-Crips gang leader" #139015
12/12/05 06:18 PM
12/12/05 06:18 PM
New Jersey
AppleOnYa Offline
AppleOnYa  Offline

New Jersey
Quote:
Originally posted by Don Andrew:
Why does jail have to be about KILL! KILL! KILL? Shouldn't it be about rehabilitating this convicts to be members of society again? Tookie Williams has been nominated for the nobel peace prize every year since 2001 for vocally being against gang violence and reaching out to kids about staying out of gangs. Tookie, to me at least, looks to be fully rehabiliated and should've been spared death.

Because in this particular case, Tookie Williams KILLED, KILLED, KILLED 4 innocent people in 1971.

While it's very nice that he's been 'redeemed' and is now speaking out against gangs and violence, while it's nice he's been nominated for a 'peace' prize, it does not minimize nor change the fact that he committed murder 34 years ago. Anybody happen to know the names of his victims...one of them being a 4 year old girl at the time?

21 years worth of Appeals have been exhausted; one denied even by the 9th District Court of Appeals, one of the most liberal in the country.

The time has come for Tookie Williams to pay for his crime. He claims to not be afraid of death. He's refused his right to a last meal, claiiming it's wrong to accept food from those who are about to kill him. I wonder if his victims had any last requests that he refused to grant - like say, SPARING THEIR LIVES????

If he's truly rehabiliated, then he's ready. Good riddance.

Apple

A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government.

- THOMAS JEFFERSON

Re: "Schwarzenegger denies clemency to ex-Crips gang leader" #139016
12/12/05 06:24 PM
12/12/05 06:24 PM
Underboss
Underboss
Quote:
Originally posted by AppleOnYa:
[quote]Originally posted by Don Andrew:
[b] Why does jail have to be about KILL! KILL! KILL? Shouldn't it be about rehabilitating this convicts to be members of society again? Tookie Williams has been nominated for the nobel peace prize every year since 2001 for vocally being against gang violence and reaching out to kids about staying out of gangs. Tookie, to me at least, looks to be fully rehabiliated and should've been spared death.

Because in this particular case, Tookie Williams KILLED, KILLED, KILLED 4 innocent people in 1971.

While it's very nice that he's been 'redeemed' and is now speaking out against gangs and violence, while it's nice he's been nominated for a 'peace' prize, it does not minimize nor change the fact that he committed murder 34 years ago. Anybody happen to know the names of his victims...one of them being a 4 year old girl at the time?

21 years worth of Appeals have been exhausted; one denied even by the 9th District Court of Appeals, one of the most liberal in the country.

The time has come for Tookie Williams to pay for his crime. He claims to not be afraid of death. He's refused his right to a last meal, claiiming it's wrong to accept food from those who are about to kill him. I wonder if his victims had any last requests that he refused to grant - like say, SPARING THEIR LIVES????

If he's truly rehabiliated, then he's ready. Good riddance.

Apple [/b][/quote]So, basically, "Follow what I say, not what I do" ?

"Somebody told me when the bomb hits, everybody in a two mile radius will be instantly sublimated, but if you lay face down on the ground for some time, avoiding the residual ripples of heat, you might survive, permanently fucked up and twisted like you're always underwater refracted. But if you do go gas, there's nothing you can do if the air that was once you is mingled and mashed with the kicked up molecules of the enemy's former body. Big-kid-tested, motherf--ker approved."
Re: "Schwarzenegger denies clemency to ex-Crips gang leader" #139017
12/12/05 08:31 PM
12/12/05 08:31 PM
California
X
XDCX Offline
XDCX  Offline
X

California
He was convicted of murdering 4 innocent people. He is co-founder of one of the most dangerous street gangs in the country. He deserves to die.

Put yourselves in the shoes of the families of those four victims. If this man killed one of my loved ones, I don't care what he's done to rehabilitate himself, I don't care how much of a better person he is now. He deserves to die, and he's gonna die. Case closed.

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis

Re: "Schwarzenegger denies clemency to ex-Crips gang leader" #139018
12/12/05 08:42 PM
12/12/05 08:42 PM
Underboss
Underboss
Quote:
Originally posted by xXx_DoN_CoRLeOnE_xXx:
Put yourselves in the shoes of the families of those four victims. If this man killed one of my loved ones, I don't care what he's done to rehabilitate himself, I don't care how much of a better person he is now. He deserves to die, and he's gonna die. Case closed.
Yeah, but that's just human nature beating morality into submission. And, in all fairness, are humans always right?

Re: "Schwarzenegger denies clemency to ex-Crips gang leader" #139019
12/12/05 08:50 PM
12/12/05 08:50 PM
California
X
XDCX Offline
XDCX  Offline
X

California
A story from CNN.com

Here's an especially interesting quote:

Quote:
"Stanley Williams insists he is innocent, and that he will not and should not apologize or otherwise atone for the murders of the four victims in this case," the governor wrote.

"Without an apology and atonement for these senseless and brutal killings, there can be no redemption."
He says that he has redeemed himself, that he is a changed man. And yet he refuses to indulge pertinent information to the FBI and other authorities, and he isn't sorry for the crimes he committed. As I stated above, he deserves to die, and he's gonna die. Case closed.

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis

Re: "Schwarzenegger denies clemency to ex-Crips gang leader" #139020
12/12/05 09:23 PM
12/12/05 09:23 PM
Underboss
Underboss
He doesn't deserve to die. He deserves to either: a.) remain in prison until he seems to have actually been rehabilitated, or b.) remain in prison for life, and serve a long, mind-numbingly boring sentence... a much more effective punishment, I think, because death is just their easy way out.

The whole "eye for an eye" idea has never gotten us far.

Re: "Schwarzenegger denies clemency to ex-Crips gang leader" #139021
12/12/05 09:34 PM
12/12/05 09:34 PM
New York
Sicilian Babe Offline
Sicilian Babe  Offline

New York
I want to say that I am a firm supporter of the death penalty. As a matter of fact there are criminals out there, like Charles Manson and his merry band, who I see absolutely no reason to keep alive with the tax dollars of honest, hard-working people.

But I think that this man has much to contribute to the world. I believe that his work, aimed at keeping young people out of gangs, can do much good. Do I believe he ever deserves to take a breath as a free man? No, but I do believe that he has work to do on this earth, work that can accomplish a great deal of good. Because of his past, he would be listened to by these kids who might be at a crossroads about getting involved in a gang.

Although the death penalty might be warranted for his crimes, I believe that his sentence should be commuted to life without parole under the condition that he continue his work as an anti-gang activist.

President Emeritus of the Neal Pulcawer Fan Club
Re: "Schwarzenegger denies clemency to ex-Crips gang leader" #139022
12/12/05 09:35 PM
12/12/05 09:35 PM
Miami, FL
Don Andrew Offline
Underboss
Don Andrew  Offline
Underboss
Miami, FL
Quote:
Originally posted by Sicilian Babe:
I want to say that I am a firm supporter of the death penalty. As a matter of fact there are criminals out there, like Charles Manson and his merry band, who I see absolutely no reason to keep alive with the tax dollars of honest, hard-working people.

But I think that this man has much to contribute to the world. I believe that his work, aimed at keeping young people out of gangs, can do much good. Do I believe he ever deserves to take a breath as a free man? No, but I do believe that he has work to do on this earth, work that can accomplish a great deal of good. Because of his past, he would be listened to by these kids who might be at a crossroads about getting involved in a gang.

Although the death penalty might be warranted for his crimes, I believe that his sentence should be commuted to life without parole under the condition that he continue his work as an anti-gang activist.
I agree totally with SB.

Hey, how's it going?
Re: "Schwarzenegger denies clemency to ex-Crips gang leader" #139023
12/12/05 09:49 PM
12/12/05 09:49 PM
Born on the Bayou
Saladbar Offline
Underboss
Saladbar  Offline
Underboss
Born on the Bayou
I just hope there isn't rioting...and more deaths.

The act of a few always makes it seem like all minorities are bad.

"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time and your government when it deserves it"
Re: "Schwarzenegger denies clemency to ex-Crips gang leader" #139024
12/12/05 09:56 PM
12/12/05 09:56 PM
Miami, FL
Don Andrew Offline
Underboss
Don Andrew  Offline
Underboss
Miami, FL
Minorities is the funniest title in the world. The majority of people in New York are minorities...

Hey, how's it going?
Re: "Schwarzenegger denies clemency to ex-Crips gang leader" #139025
12/12/05 10:07 PM
12/12/05 10:07 PM
California
The Italian Stallionette Offline
The Italian Stallionette  Offline

California
I don't know the details of his case, but I understand he admitted to 3 of the murders, but swears he didn't commit the fourth? Is that correct? I also heard today that there were eyewitnesses that testified against him at his trial.

Even though the guy "appears" to be remorseful, and on the surface anyway, seems he's changed his ways, he has to pay. I am against the death penalty, so I think he deserves to remain in prison for the remainder of his life. If he did the crime, he must serve the time.

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon

Re: "Schwarzenegger denies clemency to ex-Crips gang leader" #139026
12/12/05 11:23 PM
12/12/05 11:23 PM
massachusetts
scarfacetm Offline
Underboss
scarfacetm  Offline
Underboss
massachusetts
Quote:
Originally posted by Sicilian Babe:

It's funny you say that, because that was my exact example to my father when we were discussing this a little bit ago. One guy they had on Larry King said that all murderers should be put to death. While i agree with that, i believe that the scales are tipped here. He alegedly killed four people and is sentanced to death, while Charles Manson killed many more, than said that there were hundreds more to be found. Why is it the man who is playing a major roll in the anti-gang war, being executed by an act of premeditated murder by state, yet a man who killed many more and has nothing to contribute gets to live out his life. In my opinioin, if you are to exact a punishment on a murderer, the same should go for all, because that just sends the message that it is possible, in a sense, to get away with murder.

"Death is the answer to all problems. No man, no problem."

"I'd rather be hated for who i am, than loved for who i am not"
Re: "Schwarzenegger denies clemency to ex-Crips gang leader" #139027
12/12/05 11:50 PM
12/12/05 11:50 PM
Los Angeles
Letizia B. Offline
Underboss
Letizia B.  Offline
Underboss
Los Angeles
Well Charles Manson was a different story though... He did get the death penalty, originally. But that got overturned when the death penalty was outlawed in the state of California in 1972, and the sentences of all the inmates on death row (including Manson) got changed to life in prison or other sentences. By the time they reinstated capital punishment in 1978, they couldn't change the sentences back. But he was sentenced to death at the end of his trial.

I've got mixed feelings about Tookie, though. I mean, sure, he can say all he wants that he's rehabilitated, but he's ruined parts of Los Angeles that will now always be associated with gangs, and that destruction is so widespread that it reaches the other end of the continent, in NYC. He's responsible for an entire sub-culture in this country, and an enormous group of criminals. How many thousands of people have died because of this?

Re: "Schwarzenegger denies clemency to ex-Crips gang leader" #139028
12/12/05 11:54 PM
12/12/05 11:54 PM
The Villa Quatro
Irishman12 Offline
UNDERBOSS
Irishman12  Offline
UNDERBOSS

The Villa Quatro
Quote:
Originally posted by long_lost_corleone:
He doesn't deserve to die. He deserves to remain in prison for life, and serve a long, mind-numbingly boring sentence... a much more effective punishment, I think, because death is just their easy way out.
I agree with you long_lost_corleone. I feel this whole "tax dollars wasted" excuse doesn't convince me. If we don't "waste tax dollars" on Tookie, they'll just be another inmate we waste them on. I mean, really, who wants to spend the rest of their lives in a jail cell? I feel it's a much more effective example to society. Plus you let nature physically kill the inmate (which plays into my personal politics against capital punishment).

Re: "Schwarzenegger denies clemency to ex-Crips gang leader" #139029
12/13/05 12:19 AM
12/13/05 12:19 AM
massachusetts
scarfacetm Offline
Underboss
scarfacetm  Offline
Underboss
massachusetts
Quote:
Originally posted by Letizia B.:
Well Charles Manson was a different story though... He did get the death penalty, originally. But that got overturned when the death penalty was outlawed in the state of California in 1972, and the sentences of all the inmates on death row (including Manson) got changed to life in prison or other sentences. By the time they reinstated capital punishment in 1978, they couldn't change the sentences back. But he was sentenced to death at the end of his trial.

I've got mixed feelings about Tookie, though. I mean, sure, he can say all he wants that he's rehabilitated, but he's ruined parts of Los Angeles that will now always be associated with gangs, and that destruction is so widespread that it reaches the other end of the continent, in NYC. He's responsible for an entire sub-culture in this country, and an enormous group of criminals. How many thousands of people have died because of this?
Still, Manson isn't doing anything to help life now, atleast Tookie is trying to keep kids from getting involved in something he started and atleast hes trying to prevent any more murders over senseless violence because of it.

"Death is the answer to all problems. No man, no problem."

"I'd rather be hated for who i am, than loved for who i am not"
Re: "Schwarzenegger denies clemency to ex-Crips gang leader" #139030
12/13/05 01:17 AM
12/13/05 01:17 AM
OH, VA, KY
Mignon Offline
Mama Mig
Mignon  Offline
Mama Mig

OH, VA, KY
Quote:
Originally posted by Saladbar:
I just hope there isn't rioting...and more deaths.

The act of a few always makes it seem like all minorities are bad.
I'm afraid rioting will probably happen.

But I do believe in the death penalty. What kind of message are we sending out to the people who will get the death penalty in the future? I murder people so what if I get the death penalty, I'll just do a few good deeds and they will spare my life I think not. You get the death sentence then it's "dead man walking." As Apple says "CASE CLOSED"

Dylan Matthew Moran born 10/30/12

Re: "Schwarzenegger denies clemency to ex-Crips gang leader" #139031
12/13/05 01:38 AM
12/13/05 01:38 AM
California
X
XDCX Offline
XDCX  Offline
X

California
Quote:
Originally posted by scarfacetm:
He alegedly killed four people and is sentanced to death, while Charles Manson killed many more, than said that there were hundreds more to be found. Why is it the man who is playing a major roll in the anti-gang war, being executed by an act of premeditated murder by state, yet a man who killed many more and has nothing to contribute gets to live out his life.
Actually, Charles Manson didn't kill anybody. He convinced his followers that he was Jesus Christ, and his followers did the killing. He was directly responsible for all those deaths, but he never actually took a life (or was never convicted of taking a life).

Charles Manson does deserve the death penalty, though. It would have been great, because he would have been executed by means of the gas chamber. However, as mentioned above, the death penalty was abolished in California after he was sentenced to death, and then re-instated after he was sentenced to life in prison. His life was spared on a mere technicality.

I still stand by what I said about "Tookie." He deserves what he's getting, IMO. Granted, people who have committed crimes as heinous as murder deserve to die in a more painful, torturous way than getting a couple needles to the arm. I won't deny the good things he's done since he's been in prison, but he murdered four innocent people. He was sentenced to death. The sentence needs to be carried out, and it will be.

Re: "Schwarzenegger denies clemency to ex-Crips gang leader" #139032
12/13/05 01:47 AM
12/13/05 01:47 AM
The Slippery Slope
plawrence Offline
RIP StatMan
plawrence  Offline
RIP StatMan
The Slippery Slope
Quote:
Originally stated by Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger:
Stanley Williams insists he is innocent, and that he will not and should not apologize or otherwise atone for the murders of the four victims in this case.

Without an apology and atonement for these senseless and brutal killings, there can be no redemption.
First, let me emphasize that I know almost nothing about this case and, although I am against the death penalty, I am not attempting to defend this guy.

I wasn't in the courtroom, nor, presumably, was anyone else here. I didn't hear the testimony, but since he was convicted by a jury I have to go along with their decision (even though juries sometimes make mistakes) and assume that he is guilty.

However....

If Governor Schwarzenegger's statement quoted above is the basis for whether or not clemency should be granted, then I have a problem with that.

Suppose the jury was wrong and he really isn't guilty?

If he is innocent, should he apologize and express contrition for crimes that he didn't commit, just to save his life?

What would you do if you found yourself on death row for a crime you didn't commit?

Would you confess and apologize just to save yourself?

"Difficult....not impossible"
Re: "Schwarzenegger denies clemency to ex-Crips gang leader" #139033
12/13/05 01:52 AM
12/13/05 01:52 AM
The Slippery Slope
plawrence Offline
RIP StatMan
plawrence  Offline
RIP StatMan
The Slippery Slope
Quote:
Originally posted by xXx_DoN_CoRLeOnE_xXx:
Charles Manson does deserve the death penalty.....It would have been great, because he would have been executed by means of the gas chamber.

Yup. Nothing better and more stimulating than an execution. Sure would have been "great."

Quote:
the death penalty was abolished in California after he was sentenced to death, and then re-instated after he was sentenced to life in prison. His life was spared on a mere technicality.
I wouldn't call not executing the guy because the death penalty was abolished a "mere technicality."

Quote:
people who have committed crimes as heinous as murder deserve to die in a more painful, torturous way than getting a couple needles to the arm.
Not good enough to just kill them, huh? Let's torture 'em first.

"Difficult....not impossible"
Re: "Schwarzenegger denies clemency to ex-Crips gang leader" #139034
12/13/05 01:56 AM
12/13/05 01:56 AM
California
The Italian Stallionette Offline
The Italian Stallionette  Offline

California
This was taken to the CA Supremem Court right after the Governor denied clemency. I supplied the link, but here's a short portion with a little more detail:

"A jury convicted Williams of killing Owens by shooting him twice in the back with a 12-gauge shotgun while the victim was face down on the floor.

The jury also convicted him of shooting and killing an immigrant couple and their 41-year-old daughter less than two weeks later while stealing less than $100 cash from their motel."

TIS

web page

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon

Re: "Schwarzenegger denies clemency to ex-Crips gang leader" #139035
12/13/05 02:26 AM
12/13/05 02:26 AM
Los Angeles
Letizia B. Offline
Underboss
Letizia B.  Offline
Underboss
Los Angeles
Man, the number of famous people that are gathered there outside San Quentin is staggering... Joan Baez was there, singing, I think Snoop Dogg is still there (I know he was there last week), of course Jesse Jackson is there, etc etc etc. There's a video from it on this link.

A lot of people think Arnold will step in at the last minute in the hour and a half that's left, and change his mind. I really don't think so.

Whether he deserves it or not, it is still kind of sad, especially the way some people around here are treating the "countdown," as if it's something exciting.

Re: "Schwarzenegger denies clemency to ex-Crips gang leader" #139036
12/13/05 03:07 AM
12/13/05 03:07 AM
Graveyard
The Iceman Offline
Official BB Hitman
The Iceman  Offline
Official BB Hitman
Underboss
Graveyard
He deserves to die for what he's done.

And all his talk(as far as I'm concerned that's all it is) about warning kids not to get involved in gangs. Is just an excuse to try and save his miserable life.

It's funny he's preaching an anti-gang life now.

Re: "Schwarzenegger denies clemency to ex-Crips gang leader" #139037
12/13/05 04:13 AM
12/13/05 04:13 AM
Los Angeles
Letizia B. Offline
Underboss
Letizia B.  Offline
Underboss
Los Angeles
The lawyers asked the Governor one last time for a stay a few minutes ago, and he said no. The execution is taking place now, and they say it may be up to half an hour before he's pronounced dead. I'm not watching TV at the moment; how much coverage is there about this on there? I'm listening to the radio, and this is pretty much all they're talking about.

Re: "Schwarzenegger denies clemency to ex-Crips gang leader" #139038
12/13/05 04:37 AM
12/13/05 04:37 AM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
Its official. He's gone.

Re: "Schwarzenegger denies clemency to ex-Crips gang leader" #139039
12/13/05 04:45 AM
12/13/05 04:45 AM
Los Angeles
Letizia B. Offline
Underboss
Letizia B.  Offline
Underboss
Los Angeles
Let's pray for a calm week ahead of us... Like SaladBar said, the last thing we need is rioting. Someone from Compton (was it the mayor?) was saying an hour ago that the media should stop talking about the possibility of riots, because apparently that could put ideas in the minds of people who otherwise would not have thought of making a mess. Whatever, media or not, I just hope they don't.

Re: "Schwarzenegger denies clemency to ex-Crips gang leader" #139040
12/13/05 11:23 AM
12/13/05 11:23 AM
Milky Way
Enzo Scifo Offline
Underboss
Enzo Scifo  Offline
Underboss
Milky Way
Quote:
Originally posted by plawrence:
What would you do if you found yourself on death row for a crime you didn't commit?

Would you confess and apologize just to save yourself?
Of course. This is how I think: I know I didn't do it, so I am innocent, so I should live, correct? In order to live, I should apologize. So I put away all my feelings of honor, I apologize, and that's it.

But then again, prison life, not having personal freedom is very hard. I don't know if I would want for the rest of my life.

See, we can act as smart as we want, but at the end of the day, we still follow a guy who fucks himself with kebab skewers.
Re: "Schwarzenegger denies clemency to ex-Crips gang leader" #139041
12/13/05 11:41 AM
12/13/05 11:41 AM
The 5th circle of hell
Don Smitty Offline
Underboss
Don Smitty  Offline
Underboss
The 5th circle of hell
Quote:
Originally posted by The Iceman:
He deserves to die for what he's done.

And all his talk(as far as I'm concerned that's all it is) about warning kids not to get involved in gangs. Is just an excuse to try and save his miserable life.

It's funny he's preaching an anti-gang life now.
I agree. He never showed any remorse or apologized. He brutally killed a whole family and others.

DS

I woke up this morning with nothing to do and went to bed with only half of it done.

http://attacked911.tripod.com/
http://www.stjude.org/
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull