GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (2 invisible), 265 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,541
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,285
Hollander 24,001
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,514
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,361
Posts1,059,276
Members10,349
Most Online796
Jan 21st, 2020
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Pat's Thoughts Volume 56: No man will ever understand a woman #130827
09/28/05 09:57 PM
09/28/05 09:57 PM
West Chester, PA
Patrick Offline OP
Patrick  Offline OP

West Chester, PA
Another day gone by and yet another failure. So I met this girl on one of those online blogs and she goes to a school near me. We had been talking online for a few weeks and she called me yesterday for the first time. That's right, she called me. I didn't call her. She doesn't drive, but she was going to Target with her mom and asked me to stop by. She had seen my picture and I had seen hers. So I stopped by....

I could kind've tell right away she wasn't intersted, but I couldn't tell at the same time. She didn't seem to shy because her mom and sister were there. This girl was so gorgeous that I can't even describe. She was honestly the prettiest girl I've ever been very interested in.

We had plans to go out on Sunday, most likely dinner and a movie. I didn't get a chance to talk to her at all last night after we left Target, but I talked to her tonight and she cancelled. That is the shittiest feeling in the world when a girl cancels and I hope you girls know that. Ahh I wanted to get to know this girl so bad, so I was like, how about next Saturday, and she said that she is usually booked Saturdays but we'll see.

Like seriously, my passion for hating any type of god just grows more after things like this. Like seriously, when all of my friends can be in a relationship or even have a just a good friend who happens to be a girl, why am I the only one without one? Having a chance with this girl would've given me so much faith in religion back that it's unreal.

Call it childish. Call it whatever you want. I really don't give a fuck. All I know is that ever since I started talking to this girl, alcohol and pot weren't even on my mind. Just talking to this girl gave me a great feeling that no drug could do, and now that my chances are all but gone, that puts me back right where I was. And I can't go through the depression shit that I went through earlier this year. I really can't.

Girls are so fucking shallow these days man. Seriously. No man can do anything to impress a young girl these days. If you aren't a jock, good looking, and/or loaded with money, than you have no chances with today's girls. And girls have no idea what they put a guy through. Like right now, I don't know whether to believe this girl or not. I wonder if she's thinking about me the least bit at all like I'm thinking about her. I wonder if she actually is busy and wants to hang out, but just didn't have time this weekend. I just wonder about everything. I'm a senior in high school and I've never been in a serious relationship and I've only kissed 3 girls my whole life. What a shitty place. -Pat

"After every dark night, there's a bright day right after that. No matter how hard it gets, stick your chest out, keep your head up, and handle it." -Tupac Shakur
Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 56: No man will ever understand a woman #130828
09/28/05 10:17 PM
09/28/05 10:17 PM
Miami, FL
Don Andrew Offline
Underboss
Don Andrew  Offline
Underboss
Miami, FL
Quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Like seriously, my passion for hating any type of god just grows more after things like this. Like seriously, when all of my friends can be in a relationship or even have a just a good friend who happens to be a girl, why am I the only one without one? Having a chance with this girl would've given me so much faith in religion back that it's unreal.
And how? Why is it God's fault you don't have a girl?

Well, you're right about men never understanding women. It's good she's taken your mind off of drugs and alchohol, good for you, maybe she's a keeper. Good luck.

EDIT: A god. Don't want to offend anyone.

Hey, how's it going?
Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 56: No man will ever understand a woman #130829
09/28/05 10:21 PM
09/28/05 10:21 PM
Some anonymous motel room.
Don Vercetti Offline
Don Vercetti  Offline

Girls are so fucking shallow these days man.

Everyone is fucking shallow. However I have noticed girls being generally worse in my school.

My problem social-wise is this.

I'm not a jock, I'm not Mr. Personality, I grow more apathetic in school, which effects my grades lately.

I recall an old B-movie with this quote. If these are the best years of my life, I must have some serious 3rd degree burns coming.

However I think it's all mostly hormones that cause these big mood swings. I'll probably be laughing at all this bullshit through college.

Proud Member of the Gangster BB Bratpack - Fighting Elitism and Ignorance Since 2006
Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 56: No man will ever understand a woman #130830
09/28/05 10:25 PM
09/28/05 10:25 PM
Folsom Prison
DonFerro55 Offline
Underboss
DonFerro55  Offline
Underboss
Folsom Prison
Pat,

Women are chumpy. I think they have a chump chip inserted in their brains at birth. (That don't mean I can't go out to some parties with them ) But yeah, very chumpy.

I'm in the same boat as you. Since I started the guitar about 8 years ago, and the piano about 3 years ago along with my ukulele and harmonica, I don't make time for girls. I really should, and I know I'm missing out on some fun teenage flings, but they're not worth it. All my friends got girls and just stopped caring about the things they were interested in. In high school I was our humor editor in the paper and had a lot on my plate. I was the head filmmaker in film and I had a lot of heavy roles in theater. I loved doing that stuff. The thought of having to slow down on the things I loved and enjoyed to have to deal with some immature brat girl, I would have lost my damn mind.

I was really busy in school. I got some bad grades of course because of my extra activities, but they would have been worse with a girl. I've been in college a while now and can really concentrate on my writing and music now.(I've given up film. At least for now.) Girls present problems. Just wait until you are an adult and then worry about procreating.(Or go to some kick-ass college parties :p )

Bottom line: You're a smart kid. Worry about the important things. Do the things you love. Screw women.(If you get a chance without being tied down! )

Have fun,

The Doc

And you liar, teller of tall tales: you trample all the Lord's commandments underfoot, you murder, steal, commit adultery, and afterward break into tears, beat your breast, take down your guitar and turn sin into a song. Shrewd devil, you know very well that God pardons singers no matter what they do, because he can simply die for a song.
Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 56: No man will ever understand a woman #130831
09/29/05 05:26 AM
09/29/05 05:26 AM
It's fun to stay in the YMCA
Turi Giuliano Offline
Turi Giuliano  Offline

It's fun to stay in the YMCA
Pat I didn't even bother reading your post. Your title says it all. End of argument.

So die all who betray Giuliano
Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 56: No man will ever understand a woman #130832
09/29/05 05:59 AM
09/29/05 05:59 AM
Lavinia from Italy Offline
Underboss
Lavinia from Italy  Offline
Underboss
Quote:
Originally posted by DonFerro55:
Women are chumpy. (....)
Girls present problems. Just wait until you are an adult and then worry about procreating.(Or go to some kick-ass college parties :p ) (....)

Bottom line: You're a smart kid. Worry about the important things. Do the things you love. Screw women.(If you get a chance without being tied down! )

Have fun, (....)

well, no doubt human beings can be stupid or smart. It's not a gender-related thing, though. Either testicles and ovaries are per se neutral. The holder makes the difference. Sometime all the difference in the world. You see, I happen to meet stupidiest persons and most of times they are men. Nonetheless, I try not to generalize. Even though sometimes the temptation is strong.

I don't want realism. I want magic! Yes, yes, magic. I try to give that to people. I do misrepresent things. I don't tell the truth. I tell what ought to be truth (Blanche/A streetcar named desire)
Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 56: No man will ever understand a woman #130833
09/29/05 06:48 AM
09/29/05 06:48 AM
Lavinia from Italy Offline
Underboss
Lavinia from Italy  Offline
Underboss
Quote:
Another day gone by and yet another failure.(.....)
Sorry, I'm going to be a little sharp, but I hate to see a smart guy writing as many stupidities in just one post!
Patrick, why don't you contemplate the chance she simply doesn't like you? Ok, she saw your pic, but maybe there was something in your voice, in your gestures, whatever, she did not like. There's nothing wrong in that. Being rejected is part of the human experience, I know, it isn't nice, on the contrary it's quite frustrating and depressing, but it's part of this crazy game called life: you are refused, you refuse. Failure and success, it happens every day. Pat, no offence, I understand you are angry, but your post sounds selfpitying (everybody has a girl, I'm the only one who hasn't), childish (she doesn't want me, she's pushing me into alcohol and drug), trenchant (girls are so shallow, you must be handsome and/or rich to get their attention) and, last but not least, vaguely blasphemous (I hate any kind of god since this girl doesn't want me).

How old are you, 16, 17? Well, no doubt there will be other girls, Patrick. Better than this one. Because they are going to like you. As long as you grow up and stop crying on yourself. Ok?

Oh, and praying God is not like rubbing Alladin lamp! It'd be too easy that way!

I don't want realism. I want magic! Yes, yes, magic. I try to give that to people. I do misrepresent things. I don't tell the truth. I tell what ought to be truth (Blanche/A streetcar named desire)
Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 56: No man will ever understand a woman #130834
09/29/05 08:22 AM
09/29/05 08:22 AM
South of the Pinelands
MaryCas Offline
MaryCas  Offline

South of the Pinelands
Patrick,

I think you need some serious counseling. Getting love-life advice off of an internet forum is not the place. If you want to vent, that's fine.

You cannot make deals with God like, 'if you give me a beautiful girlfriend who likes me I'll believe in you and be good.' Doesn't work that way.

Understanding women or understanding men. Understand yourself first, then worry about the others.

Whoever exalts himself will be humbled, whoever humbles himself will be exalted - Matthew 23:12
Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 56: No man will ever understand a woman #130835
09/29/05 12:11 PM
09/29/05 12:11 PM
Gateshead, UK
Capo de La Cosa Nostra Offline
Capo de La Cosa Nostra  Offline

Gateshead, UK
Yes. Understand yourself, and be honest with yourself, and then you can begin to understand people, and be honest with them.

I know a female who I understand more than she understands herself. In fact, I know a lot of people where that's the case.

As Edgar Allan Poe once verbosely described in the introduction to (I think) The Murders of the Rue Morgue, you can only see a star shining if you look at it peripherally. Look direct, and it begins to lose its shine.

Thanks,
Mick

...dot com bold typeface rhetoric.
You go clickety click and get your head split.
'The hell you look like on a message board
Discussing whether or not the Brother is hardcore?
Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 56: No man will ever understand a woman #130836
09/29/05 12:19 PM
09/29/05 12:19 PM
Northern NJ
Daigo Mick Friend Offline
Underboss
Daigo Mick Friend  Offline
Underboss
Northern NJ
Women are like computers and the Internet.

Only push the buttons that you know about.

Never open something that you are unfamliar with.

If it is acting different from normal, don't try and understand why or fix it, walk away and try again later.

If you are experiencing problems that you can't even begin to explain seek the help of someone with more knowledge then you.

"Francis can I have a momment"
Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 56: No man will ever understand a woman #130837
09/29/05 12:40 PM
09/29/05 12:40 PM
Milky Way
Enzo Scifo Offline
Underboss
Enzo Scifo  Offline
Underboss
Milky Way
Quote:
I'm a senior in high school
Me too

Quote:
I've never been in a serious relationship
Me neither

Quote:
I've only kissed 3 girls my whole life.
Zero

Quote:
What a shitty place.
:( Correct.

But hey, we have time Pat, haven't we?

See, we can act as smart as we want, but at the end of the day, we still follow a guy who fucks himself with kebab skewers.
Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 56: No man will ever understand a woman #130838
09/29/05 12:52 PM
09/29/05 12:52 PM
E
Eustachius Brown Offline
Made Member
Eustachius Brown  Offline
E
Made Member
Alright, all of you people are depressing me, which is a great feat considering I'm getting deppressed for bullshit.

First of all Pat, just because you're not getting "any" is not a valid reason to hate God. I second MaryCas's counseling suggestion.

Second of all the world is what you make of it (and that goes for Vercetti too) Who cares if you are not a stupid jock. If you are going to be moping all around school and acting like some sort of "Oh My Life sucks because nobody understands me boo hoo hoo" emo kid, then, naturally, people are not going to like you. But if you act with politeness, tact and good-natureness, you are guarantted to attract a good amount of people to your side.

Believe me, I was there. I was poorer and skinnier than all of you, but I was still popular in High School. I had no money, no nice clothes and no sports record (the fact that I was sick most of the time also didn't help) but everyone liked me because I was polite, good-mannered and a good person to everyone. Jocks, geeks, pretty girls, ugly girls, you name it. I was good to everyone and affable to all. People either like me as a friend or just, simply, left me alone.

The world is what you make of it. But if you act like a mopey loser, the world is gonna treat you like one.

Now I need to go and write my TV review. Ta ta.

Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 56: No man will ever understand a woman #130839
09/29/05 01:31 PM
09/29/05 01:31 PM
under there
bogey Offline
Underboss
bogey  Offline
Underboss
under there
Quote:
Girls are so fucking shallow these days man.
Girls definately suck a mean one. One of the many reasons why I'm not making friends down here.

Quote:
If you aren't a jock, good looking, and/or loaded with money, than you have no chances with today's girls.
Nah, theres still some of us out there who aren't all about that. (like meeeee)

Granted, we're definately a minority.

President of the long_lost_corleone Fan Club
Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 56: No man will ever understand a woman #130840
09/29/05 03:17 PM
09/29/05 03:17 PM
New York
Sicilian Babe Offline
Sicilian Babe  Offline

New York
Pat,

I detect a little bit of "Hey, I'm owed something." While I agree that life seems so unfair at times, whoever said it was? Life is grossly unfair. And nobody owes you a damn thing.

That's the unfortunate truth in life. Perhaps there was just no chemistry between you and this girl. Chemistry is vital. Perhaps you just haven't met the right girl yet, but you can never lump any group together, not by gender, not by race or creed. Never, ever.

I think that what you need to do is to wake up each morning and count one, just ONE, blessing that you have.

Tomorrow when you open your eyes, you can say to yourself, I am blessed because I'm pretty smart, smarter than a lot of people I know.

The next day, you can say, I am blessed because when I opened my eyes, I could see.

And so on. If you keep that thought with you all day, I think that you will be surprised to see how much your attitude can improve. Perhaps you want to do some volunteer work for a non-profit in your area. Seeing firsthand the truly disadvantaged may help you see how lucky you are perhaps.

Keep on posting. This can be a great place to vent.

President Emeritus of the Neal Pulcawer Fan Club
Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 56: No man will ever understand a woman #130841
09/29/05 03:30 PM
09/29/05 03:30 PM
West Chester, PA
Patrick Offline OP
Patrick  Offline OP

West Chester, PA
Just letting everyone know that I did read all the replies and I don't think I can really reply to any of them because I don't know what to say. I did recently get a CD that is semi-religious though and I'm actually enjoying it. Don't know if y'all know who Edwin McCain is or not. I just hate religion so much and I guess I'm just trying to have some faith back so I'm not an all out atheist like I am now. And like, some of you said I'm angry. I'm not angry. As a matter of fact, I don't have any anger in me. It's not even the whole point of getting a girlfriend. I'm just sick of hanging out with all of my guy friends. Love them to death, but I just want to go out on a few dates with a girl. Dinner, movie, walk in the park, and things like that. Just her and I. Even if it would just be a good friendship. I'd love to get some good girl friends back because my current best girl friend is turning into a real stoner and I just don't really talk to her anymore.

MC--Like I have friends and I have this place to talk to people. I'd rather talk to people I know than a counselor I just met. I'd never do that.

"After every dark night, there's a bright day right after that. No matter how hard it gets, stick your chest out, keep your head up, and handle it." -Tupac Shakur
Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 56: No man will ever understand a woman #130842
09/29/05 03:45 PM
09/29/05 03:45 PM
Happy Valley
Freddie C. Offline
Underboss
Freddie C.  Offline
Underboss
Happy Valley
Pat, you have to be more aggresive. That is the bottom line. You can't expect girls to just flock to you. And I don't know why you would want to be in a serious relationship. I was with the same girl for 2 years in high school, and now that its over I am having way more fun. Just wait until next year. College girls are where its at.

"The Dewey Decimal System... What a scam that was!"
Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 56: No man will ever understand a woman #130843
09/29/05 03:56 PM
09/29/05 03:56 PM
DonMichaelCorleone Offline
DonMichaelCorleone  Offline

You didn't think I'd stay out of this did you?

Pat first off, I don't want to start an argument with you this is purely being stated to open your eyes:
Quote:
This girl was so gorgeous that I can't even describe. She was honestly the prettiest girl I've ever been very interested in.
Quote:
If you aren't a jock, good looking, and/or loaded with money,
You start off by talking about her looks, yes you said you talked to her but you didn't say what her personality, interests, sense of humor etc.. was like, you said she was gorgeous.

Girls must feel the same way, if you aren't blonde hair, with a big chest and long legs then blah blah blah. BOTH genders can be shallow.

At your age being shallow is a way of life, I never heard anyone at your age say "That girl over there has the greatest sense of humor, yeah she's overweight but what a great person she is"

All I'm saying is that it sounds to me like her looks matter but at the same time don't think that your looks should matter.

"You gave your word, I never gave mine"
http://s2.gladiatus.us/game/c.php?uid=88380
Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 56: No man will ever understand a woman #130844
09/29/05 04:04 PM
09/29/05 04:04 PM
West Chester, PA
Patrick Offline OP
Patrick  Offline OP

West Chester, PA
I thought you would've just assumed she had all those things if I was really going for her. She laughs at my jokes, has a great sense of humor, is so easy to talk to, and has told me things that I'm sure she hasn't told good friends. I totally like trust her and feel like I've known her a long time.

Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 56: No man will ever understand a woman #130845
09/29/05 04:08 PM
09/29/05 04:08 PM
Miami, FL
Don Andrew Offline
Underboss
Don Andrew  Offline
Underboss
Miami, FL
Quote:
Originally posted by DonMichaelCorleone:
Girls must feel the same way, if you aren't blonde hair, with a big chest...
You mean like this? :p

Hey, how's it going?
Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 56: No man will ever understand a woman #130846
09/29/05 04:11 PM
09/29/05 04:11 PM
Boondock Offline
Wiseguy
Boondock  Offline
Wiseguy
Quote:
You didn't think I'd stay out of this did you?

Pat first off, I don't want to start an argument with you this is purely being stated to open your eyes:
[quote] This girl was so gorgeous that I can't even describe. She was honestly the prettiest girl I've ever been very interested in.
Quote:
If you aren't a jock, good looking, and/or loaded with money,
You start off by talking about her looks, yes you said you talked to her but you didn't say what her personality, interests, sense of humor etc.. was like, you said she was gorgeous.
[/quote]Amen. Pat, you have to make the best of what you got. I am in no way even in the top half of god looking guys at my school. Im in grade 11, and though I havent actually had a girlfriend in high school (i have been on a few dates and such) I'm still a happy guy with tons of friends of both sexes. You have to take what you have and make the best of it.

Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 56: No man will ever understand a woman #130847
09/29/05 06:02 PM
09/29/05 06:02 PM
Los Angeles
Letizia B. Offline
Underboss
Letizia B.  Offline
Underboss
Los Angeles
Quote:
BOTH genders can be shallow.
Totally.

And women always say we'll never understand men, either. So it's totally not one-sided. But there are so many girls that I just don't understand, and even a few guys that I do understand... there are exceptions to everything, you really can't generalize.

I just want to call something to your attention that you may never have thought of. I'm almost 100% sure that there are girls out there who have had mad crushes on you, but that you never knew or cared or even noticed them because they weren't hot. It happens all the time... one of the most commonly used phrases when high school girls are talking is, "Why won't he notice me?" or "I bet he doesn't even know I'm alive." Every girl, even the hot ones. I'm not saying this to make you feel better about yourself, I'm saying it so you'll realize that you're not the only victim of some cruel cosmic joke.

So number one, you're definitely not the only person going through this, and number two, I'm sure you've rejected girls too (whether intentionally or inadvertently). It's not worth getting depressed over, it really isn't. You'll meet a million other girls, some of them hot, some of them ugly, some of them average. Some will like you, and some will not-- just like you don't like every girl you meet, right?

Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 56: No man will ever understand a woman #130848
09/29/05 07:08 PM
09/29/05 07:08 PM
Miami, FL
Don Andrew Offline
Underboss
Don Andrew  Offline
Underboss
Miami, FL
Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus, cased closed.

Hey, how's it going?
Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 56: No man will ever understand a woman #130849
09/29/05 07:23 PM
09/29/05 07:23 PM
S
Silvio Offline
Made Member
Silvio  Offline
S
Made Member
Bridge the Mars-Venus gap with alcohol

Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 56: No man will ever understand a woman #130850
09/30/05 09:20 AM
09/30/05 09:20 AM
Sweden
LBG Offline
Made Member
LBG  Offline
Made Member
Sweden
Quote:
Another day gone by and yet another failure. So I met this girl on one of those online blogs and she goes to a school near me. We had been talking online for a few weeks and she called me yesterday for the first time. That's right, she called me. I didn't call her. She doesn't drive, but she was going to Target with her mom and asked me to stop by. She had seen my picture and I had seen hers. So I stopped by....

I could kind've tell right away she wasn't intersted, but I couldn't tell at the same time. She didn't seem to shy because her mom and sister were there. This girl was so gorgeous that I can't even describe. She was honestly the prettiest girl I've ever been very interested in.

We had plans to go out on Sunday, most likely dinner and a movie. I didn't get a chance to talk to her at all last night after we left Target, but I talked to her tonight and she cancelled. That is the shittiest feeling in the world when a girl cancels and I hope you girls know that. Ahh I wanted to get to know this girl so bad, so I was like, how about next Saturday, and she said that she is usually booked Saturdays but we'll see.

Call it childish. Call it whatever you want. I really don't give a fuck. All I know is that ever since I started talking to this girl, alcohol and pot weren't even on my mind. Just talking to this girl gave me a great feeling that no drug could do, and now that my chances are all but gone, that puts me back right where I was. And I can't go through the depression shit that I went through earlier this year. I really can't.

Girls are so fucking shallow these days man. Seriously. No man can do anything to impress a young girl these days. If you aren't a jock, good looking, and/or loaded with money, than you have no chances with today's girls. And girls have no idea what they put a guy through. Like right now, I don't know whether to believe this girl or not. I wonder if she's thinking about me the least bit at all like I'm thinking about her. I wonder if she actually is busy and wants to hang out, but just didn't have time this weekend. I just wonder about everything. I'm a senior in high school and I've never been in a serious relationship and I've only kissed 3 girls my whole life. What a shitty place. -Pat
Get a grip inside for fuck's sake. You can't blame the girl for dissing you. Would you get into a relationship with every girl that is physically attracted to you? Perhaps you are "so fucking shallow"?

"Nobody ever mentions the weather, can make or break your day.
Nobody ever seems to remember life is a game we play"
"Hello hello it's good to be back, it's good to be back"
Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 56: No man will ever understand a woman #130851
09/30/05 12:35 PM
09/30/05 12:35 PM
under there
bogey Offline
Underboss
bogey  Offline
Underboss
under there
Quote:
Originally posted by LBG:
Get a grip inside for fuck's sake. You can't blame the girl for dissing you. Would you get into a relationship with every girl that is physically attracted to you? Perhaps you are "so fucking shallow"?
:rolleyes: So you're kind of a nice guy, huh?

President of the long_lost_corleone Fan Club
Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 56: No man will ever understand a woman #130852
09/30/05 12:47 PM
09/30/05 12:47 PM
The 5th circle of hell
Don Smitty Offline
Underboss
Don Smitty  Offline
Underboss
The 5th circle of hell
Quote:
No man can do anything to impress a young girl these days. I'm a senior in high school and I've never been in a serious relationship and I've only kissed 3 girls my whole life. What a shitty place. -Pat
Maybe that is your problem Patrick. What makes you think that girls want you to impress them? Maybe you try to hard to impress them. It is not a shitty place. When you meet the right girl, and you marry and have a kid, then you will see that the world in not a shitty place.

DS

I woke up this morning with nothing to do and went to bed with only half of it done.

http://attacked911.tripod.com/
http://www.stjude.org/
Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 56: No man will ever understand a woman #130853
09/30/05 01:47 PM
09/30/05 01:47 PM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
Quote:
Originally posted by Don Smitty:
[quote]Originally posted by Patrick:
[b] No man can do anything to impress a young girl these days. I'm a senior in high school and I've never been in a serious relationship and I've only kissed 3 girls my whole life. What a shitty place. -Pat
Maybe that is your problem Patrick. What makes you think that girls want you to impress them? Maybe you try to hard to impress them. It is not a shitty place. [/b][/quote]I knew that if I hung around long enough I'd agree with Don Smitty on SOMETHING :p

Pat - Don Smitty has it right on here. What makes you think you have to impress them? I've "known" you here for two years and you're a likable enough guy. Be yourself, you'll find a group of ladies interested in you.

Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 56: No man will ever understand a woman #130854
09/30/05 02:37 PM
09/30/05 02:37 PM
JustMe Offline
Underboss
JustMe  Offline
Underboss
Quote:
She laughs at my jokes,(=>) has a great sense of humor,
Don't be desperate, Pat! There are still girls who love modest guys!

keep your mouth shut, and your eyes open.
Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 56: No man will ever understand a woman #130855
09/30/05 03:51 PM
09/30/05 03:51 PM
Happy Valley
Freddie C. Offline
Underboss
Freddie C.  Offline
Underboss
Happy Valley
Desperation is not always a bad thing. Sometimes it will make you do things that you wouldn't normally do, which can lead to excellent results.

"The Dewey Decimal System... What a scam that was!"
Re: Pat's Thoughts Volume 56: No man will ever understand a woman #130856
09/30/05 04:00 PM
09/30/05 04:00 PM
Don Vercetti Offline
Don Vercetti  Offline

Brunette > Blonde

Proud Member of the Gangster BB Bratpack - Fighting Elitism and Ignorance Since 2006
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull